[Japanese Drama 2018] Kiss that kills, トドメの接吻, Todome no kisu, Sundays

0ly40

Hey everyone! Eng subs for ep 4: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=163845&p=1794319#p1794319

I just saw this ep! OMG! I need episode 5 right now!!! I already posted the preview for ep 5, but I don't understand what Saiko said to Dojima to make him scream for her name (maybe it's just out of context XD)

As for Takauji leaning to the dark side, I think that he loves Mikoto too much. She's the only one that matters to him. Once he realized that she's interested in another man, he has nothing really to lose...so he let's greed take over him.

Anyway, this is what I THINK will happen next.

Spoiler

I suspect that in the next episodes Saikos secret will get out, and Takauji will try and take advantage of Saiko. And that will probably make Dojima jealous...I don't know. Might be wishful thinking haha 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@topazeyedgirl Thanks. Going to watch in a while.

Everyone's saying Takauji has dark side! I don't think he cares about money but.. the uncle is blackmailing him. Mikoto's the one who showed  about needing him and liking him, being adopted, it matters to him. Does he love Mikoto for real?

Oh My God! My heart!  my eyes poppin with heart. The boys posing during  the shoot.

Of course... the sort of off cam otp :tongue: ❤️photo form makenyu1116 IG

twts cr as tag

This page contains some snippets on Todome no Kiss episode 5:

http://twisoku.ldblog.jp/archives/52912348.html

I believe that, based on these bits, the romance will start to float!

Can't wait for the raw version so I can skim the footage at least...

Kiss everyone!

EDIT: Found the raw for ep 5: http://110.45.152.69/?c=view&ch_userid=okonomi100&prgid=55827939

On 04/02/2018 at 8:38 PM, topazeyedgirl said:

I believe that, based on these bits, the romance will start to float!

romance between who? Eight and mikoto or eight and saiko? Btw did u guys think eight will end up w mikoto or saiko? Does eight have falling in love w mikoto for real in ep 5? can someone just spoiled me? im curious 

Well, I think he's starting to care for Saiko. And Saiko is definitely liking him. As for Mikoto, yeah, she's liking him for real too. 

I really hope the "real" romance is for Eight/Saiko, but who knows...sometimes dramas can surprise us.

My guesses ahead:

Spoiler

I bet that  Hiroyuki (that guy who seems to like Mikoto) is Eight brother...

Saiko will kiss Kazunori in order to go back in time (cause it seems that in ep 6 Eight is killed for real)

And Takauji will start to be suspicious of Eight relationship with Saiko

17 hours ago, topazeyedgirl said:

I bet that  Hiroyuki (that guy who seems to like Mikoto) is Eight brother.

Oh ever since ep 1, ive always thought that homeless musician is eight’s brother. i mean his character looks so damn mysterious, thats why i jump to that kind of assumption lol but again i havent watch ep 5 yet so maybe there’s more of it for you to think that hiroyuki is eight’s brother instead right? *hope they will release eng sub for ep 5 soon*

11 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

I feel like there’re 3 parallel timeline instead of 2.

what do u mean by 3 parallel timeline? 

1 hour ago, necychessie said:

Oh ever since ep 1, ive always thought that homeless musician is eight’s brother. i mean his character looks so damn mysterious, thats why i jump to that kind of assumption lol but again i havent watch ep 5 yet so maybe there’s more of it for you to think that hiroyuki is eight’s brother instead right? *hope they will release eng sub for ep 5 soon*

I have been trying to guess who is Eight's brother too but I think the homeless guy is someone from Saiko's past. The subbed episode 5 is out:D Just check the usual places and you'll find it.

19 hours ago, topazeyedgirl said:

Well, I think he's starting to care for Saiko. And Saiko is definitely liking him. As for Mikoto, yeah, she's liking him for real too. 

I really hope the "real" romance is for Eight/Saiko, but who knows...sometimes dramas can surprise us.

I agree, Saiko is becoming his only friend at this point. I hope he is going to realize this soon.

I think Eight is letting his guard down slowly w/her. It's been hard to figure out when he's being genuine. He really made me mad after acting like he was actually caring about Saiko and her grandmother in episode 4.

FK0e29k.png  

Then he turns around acting like really didn't care:angry: He's really frustrating               

yFt3wbW.png

and shameless. I'm on Saiko's side in this drama. I'm hoping she can get to him because I want to see them together. This next episode gives me some hope  that he's not a total jerk but w/Eight who knows? 

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

The subbed episode 5 is out:D Just check the usual places and you'll find it.

I just checked it, thanks:)

anyway does anyone know how many ep for this drama? In wikipedia i think it’s stated 10 eps but judging from the pace of this drama and how there’s still no any real romance involved (well we knew alr that saiko has falling for eight but somehow we still clueless abt eight’s real feeling right?) so seems like 10 eps is not enough to tell us abt this? 

7 hours ago, necychessie said:

I just checked it, thanks:)

anyway does anyone know how many ep for this drama? In wikipedia i think it’s stated 10 eps but judging from the pace of this drama and how there’s still no any real romance involved (well we knew alr that saiko has falling for eight but somehow we still clueless abt eight’s real feeling right?) so seems like 10 eps is not enough to tell us abt this? 

Eight really puts the anti in hero  in this drama but 

Spoiler

In ep 5 we do get to see him start to soften a bit actually showing his feelings.

I think we are just going to get 10 eps since the ratings are so so it doesn't seem like they will do 12.  This drama is so good that 4 more weeks doesn't feel like it's going to be enough.

@necychessie Yes I agree with you! I suspected Takauchi is his brother at first, but it was proven wrong. Homeless Dude (Suda Masaki) has high likelihood to be the younger brother. That may be why he is homeless and has a good bond with 8.

Kento Yamazaki is doing so well in this role, much much better than "A Girl & Three Sweethearts" where he was just a one-dimensional tsundere (though that's my weakness...) He is so bae material.

1 hour ago, 122am said:

Kento Yamazaki is doing so well in this role, much much better than "A Girl & Three Sweethearts" where he was just a one-dimensional tsundere (though that's my weakness...) He is so bae material.

couldnt agree more! i guess the way he potrayed and challenged his character this time made him more charming than ever. Im not even a fan of him (apparently im watching this bc of saiko lol) and even how hateful his character is in this, i still couldnt bring myself to hate him (the power of kento i think lol?) but i might if at the end he’s still selfishly using saiko’s kiss for his own greediness. but pretty sure the ending aint supposed to be like that right?

On 2/7/2018 at 10:58 PM, evie7 said:

I think we are just going to get 10 eps since the ratings are so so it doesn't seem like they will do 12.  This drama is so good that 4 more weeks doesn't feel like it's going to be enough.

Yeah, the ratings not good but it's quirky odd dorama..ish.  jdoramas good at those types.  I'm still enjoying the drama truth be t told. Kento  funny in this drama. I'm actually laughing when I'm watching his scenes. Every time he's got a scene where he's supposed to be shock, I'm laughing.  I hope that doesn't make me bad :D

16 hours ago, necychessie said:

couldnt agree more! i guess the way he potrayed and challenged his character this time made him more charming than ever. Im not even a fan of him (apparently im watching this bc of saiko lol) and even how hateful his character is in this, i still couldnt bring myself to hate him (the power of kento i think lol?) but i might if at the end he’s still selfishly using saiko’s kiss for his own greediness. but pretty sure the ending aint supposed to be like that right?

Yep. Charming is the word.  tbh, I prefer him doing movies or  heavy drama because that's where  we can see his acting skills or potential.  It's like  with Yoo Seung Ho (if I see him do funny drama, I'm like.. huh, why?). It's good to go out of comfort zone and try something new but.. you go where you're strengths are.

Waiting for more episodes to be sub because  I like to watch continuous. episodes sub .

5 hours ago, jongski said:

Yep. Charming is the word.  tbh, I prefer him doing movies or  heavy drama because that's where  we can see his acting skills or potential.  It's like  with Yoo Seung Ho (if I see him do funny drama, I'm like.. huh, why?). It's good to go out of comfort zone and try something new but.. you go where you're strengths are.

I like that he's trying something different, it avoids him being typecasted.  He's doing good in this one, this role really gives him a different type of character to play.    @necychessie I agree that the only reason I don't hate 

On 2/8/2018 at 8:37 PM, blueclueblue said:

@necychessie I can’t really explain it clearly but some of the plot points sometime feel like could have, should have and actually happened.  Overall it's less of a parallel but more of erase a certain parts and replace with something else.  

Every time they go back 7 days they are making changes to the timeline and one small change can cause a lot of things to be different. The changes Eight is making could be the catalyst for Takauji becoming so dark but he must have had it in him to start. Now it's being exposed because Eight is in the picture. He is disrupting Takauji's world by getting close to Mikoto.  He has always wanted her for himself, he has always believed deep down that he should be the one to run the company.  

1 hour ago, topazeyedgirl said:

Ep 6 broke my heart. Even though I don't understand most of what was said :/

Hide contents

The truth about who Saiko is, is finally known by Eighto. And he didn't take it well :(

It's indeed very heart broken. 

He basically said that his brother exchanged his life for her and it's time for payback or something of that nature

While he's indifferent to other people but I do feel that he treats Saiko better.   However, the delivery of those last few lines before the kiss is so cold. 

Konnichiwa..just drop by here to say that this drama is sooo good...i just tried watching it yesterday and just wow....i can't stop binge watching it..its surprisingly addictive..i have a feeling that keito is surely still alive...and can be someone he encountered most of the time...as takauji was on he same boat and the main culprit for the accident, then he is definitely not keito...and in the preview ep6(still not up in my country) it seems that eight can not be revived anymore...as his body already suffered a total great of damages (poison/stab/fall) from all the"death" before...so the kiss isnt working anymore...that makes me thing that  eight cannot travel back to the pass anymore after this by direct kiss from saiko, instead i think saiko will kiss someone else to bring him back.. 

Archived