[Japanese Drama 2018] Kiss that kills, トドメの接吻, Todome no kisu, Sundays

0ly40

wait, i just finished ep 8 and im with u guys @topazeyedgirl, @evie7, @phoenixgirl. i dont have any bloody idea on why he smiled. he’s smiling at the end is one thing,  and like @phoenixgirl said, another thing is what makes he stopped and suddenly realises something? 

could it be that time-slip’s flower they shown at the end is trying to give a hint that they (takauji and saiko) alr gone back in time after a moment they finished the phone call? takauji might alr come and force a kiss on saiko in between that time but I dont have any idea how all of that could be done in such a short amt of time and im not sure if people in parallel world can sense this (that they have gone back in time) but that’s the only possible reason why eight suddenly stopped looking like he can felt something and the scene like fastforward and got bizarre right after that (the exact same scene we got whenever a time slip happened). 

But why he have that damn smile, i truly have no idea.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/2/2018 at 12:26 PM, galaxy97 said:

Same here:) im also a shipper of eight and saiko. so seeing that wedding scene did break my heart a lil bit. I dunno what happened on ep 8 since there’s no eng sub of it yet so i wondering if he’s agreed to marry mikoto bc he want to protect her from takauji or bc he’s still greedy of money? I hope on whatever reason, eight realised that there’s another girl (that even willing to become a useful tool for him to achieve his dream (money)) silently waiting for him. and i do hope eight and mikoto did not continue w the wedding TT did u think mikoto and eight will end up marrying e/o? Preview always try to trick us but again this is japanese drama so anything can happened TT

I'm also loving to Eight and Saiko. This drama is my favorite :wub:

16 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

could it be that time-slip’s flower they shown at the end is trying to give a hint that they (takauji and saiko) alr gone back in time after a moment they finished the phone call?

I had the thought that Eight had planned Saiko getting kidnapped but your idea that they had gone back to set Takauji up but that ending to the episode was really bizarre. Maybe Takauji kidnapped Saiko,  it didn't go well and they had to go back to make things right. We are just seeing the second timeline.  Who knows this show has a habit of just throwing in the unexpected. I would have never guessed the homeless guy would try to help Takauji.

@doralok This is my favorite drama too. Welcome to Soompi :D

On 3/2/2018 at 1:52 PM, jeijei said:

So is Hiroyuki the brother?

Who knows? At this point, I just think he died on that ship:cry:

@ploylead I love those picks,  to post them 

Spoiler

just copy the BBCode  option and then delete the  at the beginning and end of the link when you post  it in  the insert other media option

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I just watched ep 9 and I can't even....

BEWARE MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD. IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED EP 9 YOU ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK hahahaha

Spoiler

So what we saw the last episode it was already a re-run. You guys were right @galaxy97 ...it was a set up for Takauji.

I already suspected that Kazunori aka. the homeless guy would kiss Saiko and nothing would happen. So it happened. He kisses her aaaaaaand: nothing. My guess is that he has the exact same power, so they kind of cancel each other...

And that's where I HOPE he comes in in the last ep. He's going to kiss Eighto, and bring back time, saving Saiko. Yes, if you haven't seen the episode: Takauji tries to kill Eighto, but Saiko ends up dead trying to save him. And then we watch the exact same scene from when Eighto was killed, but with the parts reversed: Eighto kissing Saiko nonstop but...she's already dead. So he sits there, with her dead body in his arms, crying and pleading to go back in time.

1 hour ago, galaxy97 said:

Did saiko really die?????? Someone please tell me no :bawling: or at least give me some hope that there might be a twist at last episode pleaseeee

Here you go, I found a link for ep 9 (strangely it's only the last 30 minutes, but you can watch the most important stuff):

http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc367633/

8 hours ago, topazeyedgirl said:

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I just watched ep 9 and I can't even....

BEWARE MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD. IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED EP 9 YOU ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK hahahaha

Hide contents

So what we saw the last episode it was already a re-run. You guys were right @galaxy97 ...it was a set up for Takauji.

I already suspected that Kazunori aka. the homeless guy would kiss Saiko and nothing would happen. So it happened. He kisses her aaaaaaand: nothing. My guess is that he has the exact same power, so they kind of cancel each other...

And that's where I HOPE he comes in in the last ep. He's going to kiss Eighto, and bring back time, saving Saiko. Yes, if you haven't seen the episode: Takauji tries to kill Eighto, but Saiko ends up dead trying to save him. And then we watch the exact same scene from when Eighto was killed, but with the parts reversed: Eighto kissing Saiko nonstop but...she's already dead. So he sits there, with her dead body in his arms, crying and pleading to go back in time.

omg, I'll make sure to have a lot of tissues with me when the subs for EP09 are released!! 

On 1/3/2018 at 7:28 PM, evie7 said:

@doralok This is my favorite drama too. Welcome to Soompi :D

Thank you :)

Spoiler

I'm very sad, never I didn't imagine Saiko would die, but I think Otaro will save her. I hope this has a happy ending.

3 hours ago, topazeyedgirl said:

Here you go, I found a link for ep 9 (strangely it's only the last 30 minutes, but you can watch the most important stuff):

http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc367633/

Yeah, miomio's was awful visual though.  

Otaro had me crying like the dickens.  But it wasn't only Otaro.  It was what Saiko did for Takauji.  It killed me as much as it killed him in his expression.  I was done!

Then I said, I wouldn't mind if the show ended at that episode. 

Spoiler

Saiko have no more Time-Leap power. 

I hope Otaro will found the way to save her ( T_____________T ) 

I am so sad but the kiss scene when Otaro know his mind and want to save Saiko make me " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " 
The best kiss scene !!! OMG !! 

This is photo of ep10 from official site 

26755870538_d0066bbbb9_b.jpg

Finally found the last episode preview (probably everyone watched it already :rolleyes:)

Spoiler

Is it me, or does Eighto will try to force a kiss on Harumi aka. the homeless guy?! He'll probably deduce since Harumi didn't die from Saikos kiss that he probably has the same power... who knows.

I just hope that that last preview scene (Eighto dead) is just after another time leap...I mean I know how jdramas work. They twist, turn and some more and leave us crazy because they don't end the way we would like to. Please ,writers, don't do this to us :bawling:

Archived