[Japanese Drama 2018] Kiss that kills, トドメの接吻, Todome no kisu, Sundays

0ly40

Kiss that Kills

Resultado de imagen para トドメの接吻

Details:

• Entlish title: Kiss that Kills (English title) / Kiss of Death (literal title)
  • Romaji: Todome no Kisu
  • Japanese: トドメの接吻
  • Director: Shintaro Sugawara, Hiroto Akashi
  • Writer: Yoshihiro Izumi
  • Network: NTV
  • Episodes: 10
  • Release Date: January 7 to march 11, 2018 --
  • Runtime: Sundays

Plot

Otaro Dojima (Kento Yamazaki) works as a popular host. Because of a past incident, he believes that love makes people unhappy. He now only pursues money and power.

A mysterious woman appears in front of Otaro Dojima. The mysterious woman has a pale face with red lips. She kisses him and he dies, but the next moment he regains consciousness. He realizes he is now 7 days in the past. The mysterious woman also follows him. Due to her kiss, Otaro Dojima dies and goes back to the past over and over again.

Cast:

Kento Yamazaki

Mugi Kadowaki

Mackenyu Arata Yuko Araki Hayato Sano

source: asianwiki

teaser:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for this thread. I haven't watched theI couldn't find NTV. GEM Sony showing this but I barely watch tv.  Expect this to be sub soon. Don''t know who.  Fans I guess. Checking to see where ep 1raw is.

Kiss that kills!

DTA-6k4U0AArgq8.jpg

cr: saki

Whoa, the intense kiss ..underwater kiss!

Goodness! Kiss that Kills. A whole lotta kissing going on this drama! Kento always delivers with his acting.. kissing Haha!

Good scene shot. With Masaki Suda. Kento my boy! at 22 years old.. he'll get more awards. I prefer to see him in movies  get to see his acting skills.

DTPqzq4V4AUzlWV.jpg

DTPq4g3VMAA1yi1.jpg

cr: kenkenakko

On 1/8/2018 at 5:52 PM, blueclueblue said:

I really hope someone will sub this.  I watched this in Chinese sub and I like it.  What I'm wondering

Reveal hidden contents

is he supposed to die in many instances and only her kiss bring him back to life but in an earlier time line?

Every time she kisses him he dies and comes back in the recent past. I haven't watched episode 2 yet but wonder why she's messing w/him? I also feel his brother is still alive. 

@jongski Wow this is the first time I'm watching this actor, not only is he a good actor, he is a handsome and sexy guy. I'm going to have to find some time to watch his other works.  I just love finding 'new' actors to watchnaughty.png

@0ly40 Thanks for starting this thread and for letting us know we have subs:heart:

@Ayu Rashid I hope you liked the first episode.:D

The kissing woman. I've been thinking it could be that little girl he saved in that luxury liner. She's saving him by kissing him!

What the heck, Takauji is little bro Kouta, right? And could the kissing woman be the girl  Dojima (aka  8) saved?

Just finished oth episodes. I was laughing in good way. It was weird. It's good weird. Whenever he's kissed, he dies and  goes back to to the past so he actually  foresee the events that's going to happeN . He rectifies it with with his actions and he try to prevent, try to do something. But  could Takauji the lost little brother thought to have died. I think he's the one. He's adopted. The uncle seems to know about the cruise accident.  At first I thought it would be Harumi (guitar playing bum,  character of Suda Masaki). Well it still could be him but no..then I thought it could Hiroyuki ( the  silly fumbling guy who likes Namiiki) but no.... I feel it's Takauji.  TBVH I want it to be Takauji. I like his character. Well In real life,  Kento is 23 Mackenyu is 21... so yeah.

Dojima ( I feel weird calling him 8) he does feel bad for his mother, he acts as though he doesn't care, that he's greedy but he needs that money.  He blames himself for  not saving little brother.  In the flashback, he was crying and saying I'm sorry I  couldn't save you.

Waiting for 3

DUOfUMBVwAAjIM3.jpg

DUJZiC2VwAAws3a.jpg

cr: as tag / mackenh8116

CONTAINS SPOILERS !!!!

This is such a fun drama,after watching a lot of projects starring among them Yamazaki Kento i can finally say i'm in love with a drama of his..He really should play more of this type of roles aside from the usual gloomy/no expression ones that made me not get the whole hype of his till now(as i won't stick just for looks wise)....Only 3 eps in and i want more...Our hero is such an anti-hero i must say it and i more than once wanted to smack him seeing how twisted and greedy he is now...Also while watching i was thinking that we usually see the "villain" steal the hero's great moments but here we have Eight "steal" all the good deeds from Takauji for his own pourpose...Quite curious about or main player becoming a "human" even if at the same time his ways are a mechanism to survive,the guilt from back then that more likely his Mom was too in pain to realize it and the debt he took on himself...It's the most logic conclusion that to get by he needed to "shut off" his emotions to be able to do what he did all this years while on the other hand i'm curious if Saiko at the end will loose her "gift" as she kinda did get it from her earnest desire to change the fate back then and heal her own pain and guilt...I really feel sad for Saiko,as she indeed has been given a gift and a curse at the same time...Curious if she saved Kota in some twist as she had his shoe...Also the wereabouts of his Dad,is he maybe looking for Kota as well?Anticipating as well when the big reveal comes out and both find out who they really are and how will Saiko regain her lost memories and how she ended back then like that(knocked out with blood)...I must say i adore Suda Masaki and he shines when he plays those weirdly/creepy characters and he is great here as well with the little he has(being a cameo/special appereance)...At the moment i swing between that certainty that he is the boy,the classmate, who Saiko kissed back then but why did the poor dude ended like that and what does he want from her,as he is clearly looking for her for a long time...I doubt he just wants to apologize but he looks like he really made his research about it becoming like obsessed with her and her "death kiss",as he knows about time leap and so many other things etc. aside from the intresting thing that he seems unaffected by the time changes as he remembers and knows who Eight was,something he clearly shouldn't know,aka the Time Leap guy,is he somehow immune to the changes or what...Yet how come he couldn't find Saiko all this time it's also weird...I don't think he really knows how much in time she can turn them(aka the 7 days she was in coma)or might be wrong,as sometimes i sense he wants to go back in a special moment and the other was that he might be Kota...I confess the first i actually made the possibility with the writer adding that adoption plot to bait us in Takauji's case but i let it go as i saw him back then in the cruise in ep 1 and now more than sure think he is the one responsable for the tragic accident back then as he was in the boiler room making his character even more intresting as having this perfcet good guy outside keeping a very ugly stuff inside..My other option would be the friend of Takauji(who came to the host club) as he is also on the cover,if i'm not mistaken him...That is if Kota is still alive and he isin't a new whole character we don't know yet and being found and no one reported him missing all that time ago....I doubt the writer will give us all of it sooo easy on obvious as the mistery is one of the main factor of this awesome drama...Last but not least i must say i'm in love with the main OST by Masaki aka Sayonara Elegy and the piano tune to it,it's just beautiful!

Ep 3 is darn good and hilarious,in a dark humor type but great....Eight running all over town trying to persude Saiko to kiss him is epic,even more when from the outside he looks sooo like a madman in love asking the woman why he doesn't want to kiss him...Quite curious if they will make him fall in love for the first time with Saiko and choose himself not to marry Mikoto when his wish will come true...

On 1/23/2018 at 2:54 PM, jongski said:

But  could Takauji the lost little brother thought to have died. I think he's the one. He's adopted. The uncle seems to know about the cruise accident.  At first I thought it would be Harumi (guitar playing bum,  character of Suda Masaki). Well it still could be him but no.

I'm going back and forth about which one is his brother, I feel that he has to be alive and was leaning to it being Takauji but after reading @Miky88 's insight/mini recap we can rule him out.

21 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Ep 3 is darn good and hilarious,in a dark humor type but great....Eight running all over town trying to persude Saiko to kiss him is epic,even more when from the outside he looks sooo like a madman in love asking the woman why he doesn't want to kiss him...Quite curious if they will make him fall in love for the first time with Saiko and choose himself not to marry Mikoto when his wish will come true...

Thank you for giving this:wub: Now I'm more psyched to watch this w/subs, it really sounds hilarious. I can't wait to watch it.

Ep 3 is finally subbed and it's outrageously fun. He proposes a kiss contract and then the editor crops his mouth lols 

She spits fire in the restaurant with her rap rant about her kissing ability, and he's like, hey, everyone's looking at us.

Untranslated part:

Eight: Excuse me, do you know cap girl?

Filipina woman: You're a hosto, right? Get away from me. Women's enemy! You're shameless (a swear word)! Trickster!

Eight: I'm sorry.

Mackenyu is oozing with senpai-ness.

Todome no kiss is getting so addicting! I wonder if Dojima will end up falling for Saiko...it's always a wild guess with j dramas. I hope so. And I hope he has to fight for her and somewhat break the "lip curse".

Anyone know a raw video link for ep 4?

EDIT: link for ep 5 trailer

I'm enjoying this drama so far. Almost everyone who is casted is an eye candy, except the seniors. 

The fast paced plot makes the show almost like a black comedy. Every time he successfully saves Mikoto, it's just super funny to me. 

I'm also not used to Kento acting as a richard simmons, his characters have mostly been "supreme tsundere" or "Mister Nice". 

I'm introduced for the first time to Mackenyu, oh my!!!!! Why are his eyes so round and attractive? Plus he speaks American English well (in related drama promotional activities) which is a major plus point. He's so swoon-worthy~

The actress who acts in Mikoto is woodenly and just a pretty face, I didn't like her performance in Code Blue 3 and now this.

Kissing Girl is great, I hope Kento falls in love with her. 

8 returns to his true self when he puts on his spectacles and returns to "normal boy mode", and he only shows this to people he sees as friends (Kazuma) and Kissing Girl. The rest of the time, he is just acting. 

So it's possible that they will fall in love. 

With regards to the ep 3 ending... would you sign the contract? :tongue:

Om goodnes! I just finished episode 3. Enjoyed it again. I click next was going to start episode 4 but it's still raw. So I stop. Ha ha. I was daaaammn  I want more!

So loving  Dojima  being his normal self with the glasses looking like cool scum bum!

DU-aX-nU8AAj5ZO.jpg

Okay, in the beginning  When I saw Hiroyoke,  the very first thing that came to mind was, oh that could be the little brother, Kouta. He's that guy crushing for Mikoto but hen  we were introduced to Takauji.  he was adopted and all so, there's that bait making us think he's the little brother.. and I said could be because as I said prev post, in real life.. Mackenyu is  younger than  Kento.  Oh but  the younger one looks more like the older one. Ha ha.

Anyway,  I feel bad for  Takauji, like uncle is blackmailing him with what happened in the ship the day is sank.  He's good one but yes, there could be a darker side to him.  Just he doesn't even look like bad one.

twt cr: as tag

DU9NWo4VwAAgVLk.jpg

cr: thx_ao

I like that it's the other way around with the kiss contract. It's Dojima ( aka eight) who's running after Saiko, he "the scum", making profit and money with  the kissing powers that be of Saiko.  I'm guessing he's saving all the money  for something else. He is.  I'm sure he hasn't forgotten his brother. He would check to see his mom sending out those flyers.  In order to right the wrong, see what happened,  he has to die and go back to the past

@Ayu Rashid  @122am  In case you want more You can check out Aogeba Totoushi (2016 jdrama..of course)  you can see eye candy too and up and coming actors there Nijiro Mukarami  Takumi Kitamura ( crushie!) Mackenyu Arata as well. You can see him sing  all them boys actually.

Oh gosh seeing lotsa still pics and scaps.  I'll share in a while. I'm waiting for sub of ep 4. the subbing for this drama.is fast actually, So thanks to them.

@Miky88 thanks for the recaps. You're  it seems, just checking others, they all seem to be saying Takauji's dark side   has been triggered.. But he seems to be  quiet and good just. I think uncle is the problem.

As a host he's know as Eight ♡♡

DU4MvP8U0AELIqk.jpg

When he's done for the day, he's just Dojima. ♡♡  And he counts this earnings

DU4MvQSU8AAJDK8.jpg

DUx8ieEVoAEuv_4.jpg

via twt ctto

Archived