..love all their songs

especially wind, care & sadistic love..xDDD

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginoru

shiningstar153

Thanks but also remember to support them by buying the actual album, and if people want to help even more in a place that counts towards Oricon charts :)

rei-hime42

It probably is, since debut album ^^ that one is still the best ;) Cartoon had a couple of good points but the B side and many of the A side were :S

Junno would love to know you like his solo since not a lot of people is talking about his first attempt at writting and composing :) And i have a big soft spot for Sadistic Love ;)

Guest Raw Sugar

I'm so glad they Jin has Care as his solo song. I love love love that song. <3 So thats definitely my favourite.

I really like Sadistic Love and WIND as well. I think this is their best album to date. :3

Guest rei-hime42

ginoru, really..wow i wish i could say that to junno personally..

i really love his song..xDD

raw sugar nice we have the same favorite songs..xDD

..yup cartoon also have really good songs but break the records i could listen to it from start to finish w/o skipping songs..

kat-tun rocks..^^v

I finally got to listen to some of the songs (I'm new fan) and I love it. It's just too bad I don't understand a word they are saying.

Been so busy with jury duty and when I finally got back to work, I had to play "catch up" so I haven't able to devote my time on KAT-TUN.

If I may ask, could you guys list of songs that was sang solo by the member? Since I'm new fan, I don't know who's voice I'm listening to and I would like to know their individual voices.

Could you please name the song (as shown on the album - either English or Japanese), who sang it solo, and in which album the song if from?

Thank you so much.

Guest rei-hime42

in their latest album break the records, by you & for you here are their solo songs..^^

CARE- akanishi jin

WIND- taguchi junnosuke

WHITE WORLD- nakamaru yuichi

1582- kamenashi kazuya

PIERROT- tanaka koki

HANA NO MAU MICHI- ueda tatsuya

..im im wrong just correct me..^^

Guest Ginoru

raw sugar

It's great he finally got his dream of having that song recorded ^^

From the new album i like between the new songs of course; SL, Moon and Water Dance

rei-hime42

Yes, Junno is really overlooked and i feel very happy when people notice him ^^ Just today someone asked me again who was the main singer in "Distance" since they couldn't place that voice and they loved it...It's Junno!!

I had to skip songs in this one too Your road, the seasons and ODXD

mommie Alice

Welcome ^^

You can always find transalations of their songs around KTlove or J-One Community LJ

Ah i understand the being overworked, i always take all my fav song with me in my mp3 and music pics and videos in my mp4 :D

You mean just sung by them as solos or also the solos that some of them wrote? Anyay i hope this helps:

Kame:

Hanasanaide Ai (Okyakusama and Looking concerts. Written by a Kinki Kid 2002)

Kizuna (Gokusen 2 theme written by him and solo in Kaizokuban con 2004/5)

Natsu no Owari (Looking con 2005)

00'00'16-sixteen seconds- (Real Face Concert 2006)

someday for somebody ( Cartoon KAT-TUN II You / KAT-TUN 2ndAlbum 2007)

w/o notice?? (DON'T U EVER STOP single 2008)

1582 (Break the Records -by you & for you- / KAT-TUN 4thAlbum 2009)

And duet:

Special Happiness with Junno (Real Face concert. Written by Kame 2006)

Seishun Amigo with Yamamini coopera Tomohisa (Nobuta wo Produce Ost - 2005)

Jin:

Kimi Wo Omou Toki (Okyakusama con 2002 - Toki's Nagase song)

Hesitate (Only in TV shows - Written by Jin first performed in 2003)

Murasaki (Written by Jin lyrics and music first performed in Kaizokuban concert 2004)

Care ( original title "I know" - Written by Jin Lyrics. First performed in 2005 - tv and Looking con concert - and finally recorded in the last album Break the Records -by you & for you- / KAT-TUN 4thAlbum 2009)

ha-ha ( Written by Jin first performed in 2005 in Looking concert)

Love or Like ( Written by Jin first performed in 2005 in Looking concert)

Pinky (Written by Jin Real Face concert 2006)

Lovejuice (DON'T U EVER STOP single 2008)

Wonder (New solo feat Crystal Kay for Domucon 2009)

And duet:

Butterfly (Real Face concert. Written by Jin and Ueda 2006)

He also has taken part non credited in some Kt songs, helped Ueda with english in one of his songs uncredited and also Pi's latest solo english

Junno:

Jounetsu no Ichiya (Okyakusama con 2002)

Kuruikaketa Haguruma (Kaizokuban Con 2004)

Yoake mae

Be Bop Time (Shonen Club 2005 and Looking con)

Seishin (Real Face concert 2006)

Samurai ☆Love ☆Attack (Cartoon KAT-TUN II You / KAT-TUN 2ndAlbum 2007)

Natsu no Basho (DON'T U EVER STOP single 2008)

WIND (Break the Records -by you & for you- / KAT-TUN 4thAlbum. Written by him lyrics and music for the first time 2009)

Koki:

Do Yo Thang (Okyakusama con 2002)

REAL7 (Kaizokuban Con. Written by him 2005)

King of HipHop road.R-16~to baby~(Looking con solo?. Written by him 2005)

I DON`T MISS U (DREAM BOYS 2006)

SHORTY (Real Face concert. Written by him 2006)

Make U Wet (Original titles "Make You Wet"&"Meke You" in Cartoon KAT-TUN II You / KAT-TUN 2ndAlbum. Written by him 2007)

PARASITE (Original title "CANNIVAL" in DON'T U EVER STOP single. Written by him 2008)

PIERROT (Break the Records -by you & for you- / KAT-TUN 4thAlbum. Written by him 2009)

And duet:

One on One (Real Face concert. Written by Koki and Maru 2006)

He has also written some songs for KAT-TUN like SIX SENSES and Rockin'

Ueda:

Crazy Love (Okyakusama con 2002)

Love in snow (Kaizokuban Con. Written by him lyrics and music 2005)

Pieces (Looking con solo. Written by him lyrics and music 2005)

Kakigoori (Looking con solo. Written by him lyrics and music 2005)

SPARKING (Real Face concert. Written by him lyrics and music 2006)

LOST (Cartoon KAT-TUN II You / KAT-TUN 2ndAlbum. Written by him lyrics and music 2007)

Ai no Hana (DON'T U EVER STOP single. Written by him lyrics and music 2008)

Hara Pekoman (Tatsuya Ueda Live 2008 "MOUSE PEACE" 1st solo concert all songs by him)

Time (Tatsuya Ueda Live 2008 "MOUSE PEACE" 1st solo concert all songs by him)

Haruka Mirai He (Tatsuya Ueda Live 2008 "MOUSE PEACE" 1st solo concert all songs by him)

Sodachi Shima (Tatsuya Ueda Live 2008 "MOUSE PEACE" 1st solo concert all songs by him)

Dictator (Tatsuya Ueda Live 2008 "MOUSE PEACE" 1st solo concert all songs by him)

teen's (Tatsuya Ueda Live 2008 "MOUSE PEACE" 1st solo concert all songs by him)

Yankee Kata Omoi Chuu♥ (Tatsuya Ueda Live 2008 "MOUSE PEACE" 1st solo concert all songs by him)

Hana no Mau Machi (Break the Records -by you & for you- / KAT-TUN 4thAlbum. Written by him lyrics and music 2009)

And duet:

Butterfly (Real Face concert. Written by Ueda and Jin 2006)

He also has taken part non credited in some Kt songs (Le Ciel), helped Jin in one of his songs uncredited too.

Maru:

Aimini coopereru Aimini cooperenai (Okyakusama con 2002)

Understandable (Looking con 2005)

Shooting Star (Looking con 2005)

MY WEATHER (Real Face Concert 2006)

key of life (Cartoon KAT-TUN II You / KAT-TUN 2ndAlbum 2007)

SMACK (DON'T U EVER STOP single 2008)

Answer (Solo play Nakamaru no Tanoshii Jikan - 2008)

WHITE WORLD (Break the Records -by you & for you- / KAT-TUN 4thAlbum 2009)

Most of his solos are also written by him.

And duet:

One on One (Real Face concert. Written by Maru and Koki 2006)

KAT-TUN is really amazing ^^

rei-hime42

All correct but for Ueda's XD is Machi=city not Michi= road

Thank you so much. You know so much about them. Did you have all these memorized or did you look it up? LOL! I'm going to call you "the EXPERT" on KAT-TUN! LOL!

I want to able to recognize their singing voice so I wanted their "solo voice/song".

Actually I was surprised that I guess that Jin sang Care....watching Gokusen 2 so many times actually able me to recognize his voice. LOL!

When I get to work tomorrow, I'm going print out your list.

Thank you again.

AND Thank You rei-hime42 for your help too.

mommie Alice

Welcome ^^

You can always find transalations of their songs around KTlove or J-One Community LJ

Ah i understand the being overworked, i always take all my fav song with me in my mp3 and music pics and videos in my mp4 :D

You mean just sung by them as solos or also the solos that some of them wrote? Anyay i hope this helps:

Guest Ginoru

It's been many years in KAT-TUN already :P Just think i know them since before they debuted.

The songs? Most of them memorized specially some of my favs, meaning all Jin and Ueda solos and several of the others like Junno's Kuruikaketa Haguruma which is one of my favs :P Some are very difficult to find unfortunatelly :(

LOL The expert XD Well, if i can help ;)

To recognize tehm you will need to hear a lot of group songs too since in those they all bend their voices to help the others or the song so they are a bit different but you won't have many problems with Jin Junno or Ueda for example :)

Really? Care is one of his most solo songs ^^ i was jumping up and down when i finally saw the name wwritten as an official track

Print it? Wow somehow it makes me feel like a teacher XD

If you want to know something else ask if i can help i'll do it :)

Guest rei-hime42

Ginoru

*..ahaha..thanks for the correction..

silly me..xDD

..after jin junno is my next favorite in kat-tun..

i super love his smile and his cheerfulness..xDD

mommie Alice

*..sure no problem..^^

Guest estellia

Hello~ I don't think I've posted here, have I? :huh: I can't remember... but nice to meet everyone!

I just have to say that I looooove their new album!

Ginoru

I spotted a little mix up on Junno's list. xD'

Be Bop Time (Shonen Club 2005) <- That's his looking con solo

Chikaigokoro/ Sei Kokoro (Looking con solo? 2005) <- Idk about this but I think it might just be the same as Seishin because the kanji's "誓心" and 心 can be read as kokoro/gokoro and 誓 can be read as chika(i)/sei

Also, it says on the album page that Jin didn't write the music for care, just the lyrics.

purple_raindrop

This is the album version of the lyrics.

なれ合いと嘘の中で 不器用な愛背負い

時間に追われ いやになってた日に 少し自由感じた

あと何年かすれば 思い出になる だから

忘れかけてた記憶と今を ふと重ねてみたんだ

大切なもの抱えすぎて 歩きづらくなった今日

いつだって僕ら きっと誰だって 悲しみや弱さいくつも引き連れて

倒れかかったって 踏み出す力を きっとそこには

泣いた分の笑顔が待ってる

ルールの世界で 何か失いかけても

そんなふうに そう自分のほうから つないだ手 ほどけないように

例えば君が 傷ついたとしても 誰の愛だって 何度も色を変える

疲れて僕に 寄りかかる日は どんな君でも 抱きしめるから

いつだって僕ら きっと誰だって 悲しみや弱さいくつも引き連れて

倒れかかったって 踏み出す力を きっとそこには

泣いた分の笑顔が待ってる

自分を信じて

Guest Ginoru

estellia

Yes you are right already corrected them, shouldn't write asleep XD People correct it please.

I keep Be boop in SC because it was first introduced there.

rei-hime42

Mine are Ueda (ovbious by signature :P) and Jin, then Junno, TaNaka in the same place thought i like Koki a little more than Maru and last kame

Guest laelchan

Kame:

Hanasanaide Ai (Okyakusama and Looking concerts. Written by a Kinki Kid 2002)

Kizuna (Gokusen 2 theme written by him and solo in Kaizokuban con 2004/5)

Natsu no Owari (Looking con 2005)

00'00'16-sixteen seconds- (Real Face Concert 2006)

someday for somebody ( Cartoon KAT-TUN II You / KAT-TUN 2ndAlbum 2007)

w/o notice?? (DON'T U EVER STOP single 2008)

1582 (Break the Records -by you & for you- / KAT-TUN 4thAlbum 2009)

And duet:

Special Happiness with Junno (Real Face concert. Written by Kame 2006)

Duet:

Seishun Amigo W/ Yamapi (Nobuta wo Produce Ost - 2005)

Guest Pinklett

I think I posted here once or twice before or at the akanishi thread.

was big fan of them when they released the first album, and then lost interest, cause somehow i didnt like their music anymore. but then i commented once that imo rescue was one of their best releases. and i must say, this new album is good :D. almost as good as their debut!

its nice to read that some of you also didnt find their previous works uberfantastic. this one is great

loving : moon, rescue, care (ofcourse), kame's solo, nakamaru's & Shunkanshuto

Guest rei-hime42

ginoru

..it's pretty obvious you like ueda..^^v

i like him too..XDD

..so what's the latest about kt..??

are they going on tour..??

Guest estellia

My favorite member is Kame, then Koki, then... I can't really decide.

Their 10 days @ Tokyo Dome + 3 @ Kyocera dome concert starts next week! :D I wonder if they gave it a proper title yet lol... they didn't have one last week.

The latest cartoon KAT-TUN was pretty fun too. I feel kind of bad for Maru since they keep picking on him with the bungee though. x.x He's going to die of anxiety before the first con at this rate.

Guest jaejoong.ro02

In their latest album, I love their solos and I can't think of my favorite track because I love all. XD

Guest Ginoru

Pinklett

Glad to have you back then

rei-hime42

LOL Yes, i think it is quite obvious XD Extremelly beautiful, killing body, strong personality and great composer can't ask for more ;)

No, no tour, they already have the Domucon concerts that are going to be really really hard, if you want to be up to date with the latest about them, real news of course you have to go here --> http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/

estellia

The Domucon concerts have had an official title for three weeks already, you can check it here --> http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/21920.html

the title is "KAT-TUN Break the Records Tokyo Dome 10days ・ Kyocera Dome Osaka 3days"

Yes you are right there, Maru is very nervous but i think he is even more nervous because he doesn't know for real if he has to do it or not....

I hope to have fun with the other team next week ;) I know Ueda brought presents from the mountain for Jin and Maru, once again, poor Maru XD he was brought a tengu mask

Archived