KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginoru

iridescent opal

Hi! You like his rock songs better? Lips is one of my favs :)

Preview of teh bonus track "Moon" is already out ;)

OH! The thread is dead.T_T

Anyways, Have you seen the latest CTKT episode?HAHA!

Seems like JE Boys now are used to speaking TAGALOG! Haha!

First we heard Jun saying "Hindi Ako, Kayo!" line in the SMILE CM.

Well, we dunno if that's really him saying but who knows! And now KAT-TUN?

The latest episode includes Koki trying to speak Tagalog but totally failed.LOL

I just find it so cute! I laughed the whole time I watched that part.

09.04.16 Cartoon KAT-TUN Part 1

09.04.16 Cartoon KAT-TUN Part 2

09.04.16 Cartoon KAT-TUN Part 3

The Koki-speaking-Tagalog-part is in part 3.

Guest Ginoru

shamshpgirl

It is a low moment in KAT-TUN activities, they are getting ready prepearing Domucon concerts, and aprt from Cartoon and magazines it is difficult to see anything else about them :( a pity for us fans but good for them because they need this time to make Domucon the best concert they had held up until now :)

That was the Second Adult Rules Special, it was really funny XD they always have the best programmes when they go out of studio so the third chapter of Cartoon promises to be really funny :D That woman was in Cartoon before, i think in the first Romance series, she was with Maru.

I understand it is funny to you hearing them in your language, it happens to me everytime Jin slips something in mine :Pand it is not english XD

Guest Ginoru

Ok i take it back, this last days have been a bit crazy, Koki in a new drama, Ueda's started, new album and domucon cm.... Total sold out in Domucon concerts, Cartoon KAT-TUN second chapter already finished today and next week a new one starts...

check it here http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/

Guest saltnpepper

listening to their new album right now.. sounds great so far.

i love their solo songs! especially Nakamuru and Kame's

Guest Ginoru

Nakamaru has a great song this time :) I hope he has not been asking Ueda and Jin what they think about it as he uses to do LOL This might be first solo by kame i stand on first hearing minus the slurping noises ¬¬. Jin's Care is like a dream come true, Koki is always interesting but really good, Junno is surprising but not bad for his first time and Ueda's is great like always, as a friend said this time Ai no Hana girl finally found a new boyfriend :P

And i have Sadistic Love on repeat :)

Booklet is also out and the first notice on concert goods appeared too -> http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/21920.html

Guest crazyfrog

^

i love sadistic love too!! and Moon. =D i quite like ueda's solo too, haven't had a chance to listen to maru's tho...

i watched that ep of cartoon kattun where they went to the wedding, and gosh, jin needs a haircut. pronto.

and can't wait to see the new format of ctkt. the current one is kinda odd and... not that interesting. i actually preferred the old format where they have guests and they just talk. but yeah... can't wait! =D

Guest Ginoru

There are realy interesting songs this time round, dark, adult and intense, would love to see them go all for it with Sadistic Love :D

Maru's solo is really nice it has a warm feeling, very comfortable.

LOL what Jin needs is a comb! I think he has cut his hair a little already by what can be seen in the album booklet.

I was very bored with the old format, ok they talked, but to have an interesting guest it was once in a blue moon...I liked this second format until they started to bring those weird comedians, i'll always wonder what they find of funny in them; any way the one one looks good, i always love to see them suffer XD

Guest xGLAMOUR

New album is okay. I like SADISTIC LOVE and MOON but RESCUE still wins! ;)

Their solo's great except I don't really like Taguchi's, the songs too slow :3

but I like Jin's and Ueda's and Koki's is hilarious xD

Guest kimchimochi

Kat-tun is the reason i first got into asain music <33 theyr awesome. all members r so cool :P

ctkt is so pwnage. <3 dat show . kat-tun hwaiting..

my fave member gtb akanishi... o.o yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

T~T

Guest crazyfrog

yeah the new album is quite awesome, but i'm kinda sad about the sales numbers... even tho they're still no. 1...

lol, yes, jin needs a brush. XDDD maybe that's why he loves his hats so much... so he doesn't have to brush his hair... XD

maybe it's cos i only pick certain eps to watch, but i thought the old format was more fun. yeah some of the guests wer a bit dull, but i liked how they used to do all these other activities like dart throwing, and badmington and that smile contest (lmao...). they don't seem to do as much of that in the newer eps, and they seems to do a lot more role-playing and such... idk... havne't really been watching the newer eps, tbh... so yay for new format! XD

and yay for kame in movie!!! :D :D :D although i won't be seeing him on the big screen, i'm still looking forward to it!!! yaayyyy!!! :D

Guest Ginoru

xGLAMOUR

It has been Junno's first time writting both music and lyrics, i bet he will find his own way little by little ;)

Care is a classic already, i wonder what will Jin sing in the concerst since he said he may not sing Care (still hopping he will!...at least once...) Ueda is already fixed as the best composer Kt has ^^ and Hana no Mau Machi is such a happy song! I guess Jin was right and Ueda is in love :D and i have a soft spot for Maru's solo and for the first time i can hear kame's solo more than once despite the disgusting noises XD Koki is always surprising and fun :)

kimchimochi

Have you dropped by his thread? There are threads for all Kt members in the books section now ¬¬ don't ask me why their threads were sent there...

jebabe19

If you want more information about Gokusen

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/22783.html

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/22417.html

If you want interesting information about KAT-TUN Tsuyaka LJ is the place you have to go ;)

crazyfrog

In fact for album numbers they are not doing bad, in the second day they are coming close to 150.000 copies and with a bit of luck by the end of week they could very well get over or at least reach 200.000 :) Album numbers are always lower than singles.

I think he has cut it a little XD or by when the concerts are fully rolling he'd wish he had! Tokyo is a very hot place XD

I always prefer them to do outdoor activities and being tortured XD so i think the new chapter may be interesting at least Maru's terror face in the preview was already funny to watch LOOL

Guest laelchan

Yes im in love with their album.. but still in love with " white x-mas"

by any chance does anyone know what song gonna be for the next music video ...? thanks

Guest crazyfrog

crazyfrog

In fact for album numbers they are not doing bad, in the second day they are coming close to 150.000 copies and with a bit of luck by the end of week they could very well get over or at least reach 200.000 :) Album numbers are always lower than singles.

I think he has cut it a little XD or by when the concerts are fully rolling he'd wish he had! Tokyo is a very hot place XD

I always prefer them to do outdoor activities and being tortured XD so i think the new chapter may be interesting at least Maru's terror face in the preview was already funny to watch LOOL

yep, second day sales was much better, lol. i'm just glad it looks like they'll reach 200 000 by the end of the week. =D

lol, yeah, all that hair sticking to the neck is just... uncomfortable haha

yeah, them being outdoors is so much fun to watch. theyhave better interactions during outdoor shoots as well. and Maru. lmao, such a wimp. in that last ctkt sp, he was like, 'excuse me, does this racing cart have a seat belt??' lol, so silly... XD

by any chance does anyone know what song gonna be for the next music video ...? thanks

are they making an pv for songs from the album? i heard they didn't have a pv as an extra for the dvd, so i'm guessing they don't have one. and plus, it looks like they're promoting the album in conjunction with the concert only.

Guest butterflysister

yea! i LOVE "white x-mas"

such a good song =)

and i immediately fell in love with "Neiro" <3

i just love their slow songs~~

Guest Ginoru

Akani

Music videos are only made for singles, not albums, since they now have an album and no inmediate plans for a single it will be a while until next one appears :)

crazyfrog

Let's see what happens by the end of the week! I hope they reach the 200.000 too!

LOL That reminds me of the "fight"in OD making of XD with Koki calling Jin "Long hair" LOOL

Maru is KAT-TUN's protective dad, it is logic he cares for his kids XD while he is extremelly funny to pic on XD but what they did to him for Domucon is beyond evil

Guest shiningstar153

Everyone~

My good friend debbiek153 (not a member of soompi, for some reason) has uploaded KAT-TUN's "Break the Records: By You & For You" via mediafire and megaupload on her new blog: http://debbiek153.blogspot.com

Please check it out! She will be uploading all the kpop and jpop albums she has--and I will vouch for her. She has a LOT of albums.

Anyway, KAT-TUN, fighting~!

Edit: debbiek153 will be taking music requests in her shoutbox.....yay!

Archived