KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Why? because i said he will like to be the center? After being with Kt from before they debuted i think i can talk of what i know with a bit of base, and kame has always wanted to be what is called a top idol, a center idol, he is also the one with more coverage and support from the company, so it's the natural step. I don't like kame but i don't waste my time bashing him, i have better things to do.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doleste

Happy late b-day to Maru!  ^_^

Ginoru

TTUN seemed to take the news well.  I think Ueda's "promotion" might be real, too.  I saw N.M.P, and a lot of the focus was taken off of Kame and given to the other members.  Maybe this will continue.  The others work hard for the group and also deserve some more recognition.  Maybe the rest can also have solo concerts, too.  Jin and Ueda were the only ones with solo cons so far, right?

I agree about the style. I like when Kt tries new styles on occasion, but I would like them to keep doing their rock style.  That was what set them apart from the other Johnny's groups.

kawaii_lOve

He left, and it looks permanent this time.  All of Jin's information was taken out of KAT-TUN's official web page, even out of the history.  Jin also wrote in his official blog to apologize for leaving. 

doleste

thanks for the reply..^^,, aww.. i really didn't think that he will be leaving KAT-TUN!! that's so sadT.T..i thought it was just a rumor going around but it's really true:((.. anyways, what is the reason why he leave KAT-TUN*aww.. that sucks.. i really don't know what's going around coz haven't heard anything about them in the pastfew months:((*..

Guest annieluvkattun

Why? because i said he will like to be the center? After being with Kt from before they debuted i think i can talk of what i know with a bit of base, and kame has always wanted to be what is called a top idol, a center idol, he is also the one with more coverage and support from the company, so it's the natural step. I don't like kame but i don't waste my time bashing him, i have better things to do.

i haven't read this whole thread. but from the above post, you are bashing kame. i am sad coz i like kame. and i feel kind of sad when i come to kattun thread and read something like this, coming from a kattun fan.

but of course you are entitled to your opinion. i just hope that you can keep your hate/dislike to yourself more. sorry if i offended you. PEACE.

Guest doleste

^

Like Kame or not, he's still with T-TUN.  He is someone who will work hard for his group, for his fans... and maybe for himself, too, but he has to. It is his job!  :P  I am anticipating next year's World Big Tour: Part 2. Will J&A even release Part 1 on DVD? 

kawaii_lOve

You're welcome.^^  So, Jin went back to Los Angeles.  He performed 3 shows one weekend in June, and he's going to have a tour across several cities in the United States this fall.  The rest of what I heard about Jin's departure from non-J&A sources were unconfirmed rumors, and nothing more.

Guest annieluvkattun

^

yea. that's what i thought. i am sad if anyone talk bad about any kat-tun members who have been through a lot this year. i hope all of  them succeed in anything they do be it their group or solo work.

there was cameras around during their osaka concert dates. so i really hope there will be dvd.

i think maru also has his solo con/show in the same year with ueda first solo work. i might be wrong though. but i remember kat-tun talked abt it during heyx3 program.

haii.. it's really sad to hear that KAT-TUN is not KAT-TUN anymore without Jin;((

i mean, i agree with you:annieluvkattun

like for how many years they've been together..then this is what happen.. but i believe that no matter what happens they will still support each other amidst of what circumstances they are in now=)

doleste

thanks for the reply again!!^^so that's what happen.. i think we just have to wish him luck in his solo career and still, support him no matter what..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest annieluvkattun

i really hope that wld be their new single

no announcement yet though

i read somewhere that ueda & junno are recording something

hopefully their solo coz it wld be their turn now

after kame & jin during love yourself and maru & koki during going release

forgot abt this "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY UEDA"

• 4 weeks later...
Guest samjjang14

wah.. this thread is a bit lonely ~

anyway, who's excited for KT's new single "CHANGE UR WORLD"!!!

gaaaahhh!!! I'm so excited!!! and the song totally rocks!!!!

I guess they're back to rock!!! KAT-TUN! <333

still, not used to not seeing Jin...TT

But no matter what, i'd continuously support kat-tun and jin!

Why? because i said he will like to be the center? After being with Kt from before they debuted i think i can talk of what i know with a bit of base, and kame has always wanted to be what is called a top idol, a center idol

You don't know anything about Kamenashi if you truly believe this.

Guest crazyfrog

I like their new song! Will be getting one when it comes out! Can't wait.

I like KATTUN now as it is. =) good luck to Akanishi but it's pretty obvious he hasn't wanted to be part of KT for a while.

Kame is my favourite and I've always known he has a lot of haters. Especially with a certain subdivision of the KT fandom. But what can you do? The more popular you are, the more haters you have. I just ignore them =D

Guest annieluvkattun

^

yea, i know. i need to learn to ignore those kind of remarks :-(

so now kat-tun will appear on shounen club on 2010-11-12, hey hey hey on 2010-11-15 and music station on 2010-11-19 for change ur world promotion. can't wait to see their performance..

Anyway since i can't find his thread...

HAPPY 25th BDAY KOKI!!!

I hope you have a great day and an even better year to come!!

And another annyversary in 3 days!!

KAT-TUN Are The Best Johnny's & Associate Bands <3

I Love The other Johnny's Boys, But KAT-TUN Rules <3 

I Love Kamenashi Kazuya The Most^^

Archived