KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Guest estellia

Kame was on Fukuyama's Tamashii no Radio a little more than a week ago and he said that there wasn't a title yet. xP But I just checked the web and yeah, it's 「KAT-TUN Break the Records」.

Why would Maru not know whether it's real or not? :huh: He has the choice to jump or not in the end, but he already knows that he's really supposed to do it. He's been stressing for a few weeks now. :lol: A few days after it was announced on cartoon KAT-TUN he wrote in his "Nakamaru's Page" that he even had dreams about it. lol

Haha, the guys always bring him something like that. XDDD I can't wait until next week! ^_^

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazyfrog

My favorite member is Kame, then Koki, then... I can't really decide.

Kame's my fav too!! *points to the pretty in my ava* something about him makes my heart break for him...

and i like all the others basically the same. they all have their moments. =D

the concert is soooon!! can't wait for fan accounts!! so sad i'm not in japan...

*edit*

well, obviuosly the pretty in my ava is no longer kame (but i still love him most <333)... but hahaha, had to change my icon after the recent, um, ~rumours~

Guest kame-lin

I'm new from here.

;)

Please let me join.

I love KAME!

very much.

But I can't choose whether it's Kame or Jin.

Guest Ginoru

estellia

Kame is never a good information source, unless it is written on his speechs scripts he won't say or know anything else, it has always been like that; if you want to know something you have to go to either Maru, Junno or Koki, specially Maru, he knows and controls everything in Kt schedule subtetly and nicely. Ueda knows and handles about Kt internal affairs both between themselves and towards others in all senses and Jin knows about personal things of "his Kt" and how all the album and concerts preparation, recording, rehearshal etc...goes.

Because after that first time no one has told him anything else than hints, he cannot say no, what he can do as he say is getting so scared as to be unable to do it. Not only in his page, also in magazines he is fearing to faint. But after all he is been put through in Cartoon i bet he will lose his fear of heights, read in Tsuyaka his teams next callenge is high dive and he looks really really scared.

Yeah poor him XD like if his were the biggest nose around :P

kame-lin

Welcome have fun here :)

3 Days and counting, i hope reports and fancams flow fast!!

Guest estellia

and i like all the others basically the same. they all have their moments. =D

Same with me. x3

kame-lin

Hi~ I'm new here too :)

Ginoru

That's because Junno and Koki have KAT-TUN Style (lately Koki has his new Rensaishi.tate jweb too) and Maru has Nakamaru's Page along with R-One with Ueda. And for the most part, the info comes from Nakamaru's Page. Maru wasn't really an information source until R-One and his page started. All six of them probably know what's going on especially since it's their con, and it really wasn't as if the con had a name to begin with. They all called it different things so it didn't have a name until only a little while ago (7 Days at Tokyo Dome at first, then 8Days+/10Days+ etc, "Indestructible" - "Fumetsu" concert, now it's officially "break the records" - "Kiroku con"). Kame has K's by K's but it isn't as long as R-One (unless it got shorter... I stopped following it after a while) so he can never say much before he starts the corners. This week he said that there'll be a lot of ways for the audience to participate during the concert and last week he only had time to mention Gokusen+Fukuyama. He also told the fans a weekish+ ago that people should sit at least 10 minutes before the con started because of the whole changing opening thing.

Maru keeps saying that he doesn't think he'll be able to bungee so we'll have to see. xD But at this rate, he'll probably get over his fear sooner or later. Although, the members and staff might have to push him or something, like how the staff started kicking at him to climb up to the top during the circus episode. :lol:

They won't ever stop teasing Maru Not that I mind. :D

2 more days now! Since it's Tokyo Dome from the start, maybe we'll get fancams sooner than the usual long wait? Bigger venues = easier to hide from security I hope? ;) I really want to see the stage set-up and stuff for each con since it's going to be different each day. I'm finally going to get to see their concert though! I'll be going in June~ :w00t:

Guest crazyfrog

2 more days now! Since it's Tokyo Dome from the start, maybe we'll get fancams sooner than the usual long wait? Bigger venues = easier to hide from security I hope? ;) I really want to see the stage set-up and stuff for each con since it's going to be different each day. I'm finally going to get to see their concert though! I'll be going in June~ :w00t:

YOU'RE GOING?!?????? OMG!! SO JEALOUSSSS!!!! you have to post fan accounts when you come backkkk!!!

and because i feel like this thread is lacking in pictures, here's some recent shop photos...

4affffb5004a55c426a6b4a.jpg

love this picture, they look happy. smiling!kattun is my favourite kattun. =D

8ac1052b36a6a2f365b6379.jpg

also love this one. Jin looks so cute here, and koki, lol.

d39886068ce26bec7dee782.jpg

just because... XD

Hi,

I was curious reading about Cartoon and about circus so I downloaded last night and watched the Cartoon show for the first time. Eventhough I didn't understand a word, I really enjoyed watching it. They were just too cute.

Now I think I'm going to watch old episodes too. Is older shows like this? Challenges that have to overcome? Is bungee jumping coming show or past show?

Are older shows Eng subbed? If yes, where can I watch them? I went to J-Records and they had very few Eng subbed episodes but I'm wondering if there are other sites that has Eng subs?

Thank you so much.

P.S. I just can't stop listening to Care by Jin. :D As I was listening to it, it dawned on me, it's not "Care" as pronounced in English but "ka-re". Is that right? Thank you everyone again for being great help to newbies.

Guest Ginoru

estellia

In fact, despite he has to know things about Kt general work if it doesn't concern him directly he doesn't really bother to say, Maru speaks of Koki, Ueda Jin songs Junno too everyone, but kame only bothers when it's strictly necessary to mention the others ¬¬ It's not only radio or Jwebs it is also magazines.

In fact it has to be 15 minutes before because Maru has said there is a special VTR created by Kt the will be shown.

Most of those names are by fans, and the only one that has been on from the start is Domucon, the only official ones were「KAT-TUN ライブ史上初! 東京ドーム不滅の連続1週間」KAT-TUN First-Ever Live! TOKYO DOME IMMORTAL CONSECUTIVE WEEK! and the new one.

I think Maru is more scared thinking about it than the actual jump XD

Poor Maru next challenge in Cartoon will be high jump and he looks really really scared XD

I hope we get fancams, reports and pics soon!! You going? lucky!! bring reports!!!

crazyfrog

I am also in Team Akanishi!!!! XD So far two KAT-TUN members against Tego love this!!!!!!

mommie Alice

No, Cartoon KAT-TUN opened it's third different chapter with the circus one, 1st one was 100Q where they had a guest and that guest had to answer those questions and they had funny things from time to time, 2nd was What is love? that was also interviews, individual or in small teams and sometimes they had out of studio things that were the best XD and now this new Cartoon

Older eps are subbed, not all though, you can find all in J-One community LJ http://community.livejournal.com/jone_records/

What about a more recent pic? ;)

TheTelevisionmay2009.jpg

They all look great but Junno is always the best in traditional clothes :)

Guest estellia

crazyfrog

I'll be in Japan for a while so my fan report might be late or short, but I definitely will do one. :D I really didn't think that I'd get to see them yet again, but then they added the extra days. I spazzed out and decided that I had to go ^^'

Love their smiles~ :wub:

mommie_Alice

Jone is the place with most of the episodes, but some random people sub an ep or two every now and then. x.x I suggest you watch the special episodes when it comes to the 2nd season, because some of the normal episodes are rather boring. The first season was fun though. One of my favorites had to be the one with Hyde and Ken. :lol: As for challenges, they normally don't have a whole episode dedicated to it. There's usually little challenges here and there throughout the episodes. The bungee that everyone teases Maru about was episode #68 (Sendai trip part 2) but now there's a challenge for Maru to bungee during every single day of the con. xP

I'm pretty sure the song's name is just "care". xD It'd be kinda cool if he played with it and made it ka-re though.

Ginoru

Could you show me a magazine example? I really can't remember a time when certain members talk more about a certain thing more than others. O-o All six of them rarely ever talk about the other members in their Jweb (KAT-TUN MANUAL), except maybe Koki, and neither do they really talk about each other during magazines and such unless it's mentioned. It's more Jin than Kame if you ask me since Kame hangs out with Koki, Taguchi, or Maru sometimes but Jin hangs out with his crowd out of KAT-TUN. The only two that regularly hang out and have enough to say is probably Maru and Ueda. :unsure:

Kame said the exact same thing. A bit different with the minutes, but neither of them ever said exactly how long the openings will be so 10-15min isn't much of a difference.

Not fans, but in articles and such. The fans just shortened what they were calling it in the media. xP If they had a name I'm sure that the media would've only used that instead of the various vague whatsits.

He was pretty scared in Sendai though. :lol: But I think he probably is more scared because he keeps thinking about it. If he could just stop thinking about it for a second, maybe it wouldn't be as hard. :sweatingbullets: Ganbare Maru! I hope that you can jump this time! :P

I'm going to be upset if we don't get fancams/pics from every con. :( Or maybe JE will put in a little extra scene from every one in a DVD and make the DVD extra expensive? <_< I won't mind as long as I get to see all the different sets and intros. I'll definitely bring a report!

I love the guys in traditional clothing. <3 They all look great

Kame's cameo on Mr. Brain confirmed! :D KimuTaku+Kame :wub:

09051403.jpg

Guest estellia

kame-lin

I do! I looooove NwP!~ :wub: It's one of my favorite jdramas. Then again, I haven't watched that many jdramas :lol:

NwP and Seishun Amigo was pretty much my introduction into JE. :3

Guest xoxoknlove

sorry to bother all of you guys but...

i'm in love with Kazyuya XDDDDD

&i was wondering if anyone can recommend me some dramas that he was in... (eng subs please and download link perferred)

sorry for asking for so much @___@

Guest crazyfrog

crazyfrog

I am also in Team Akanishi!!!! XD So far two KAT-TUN members against Tego love this!!!!!!

What about a more recent pic? ;)

http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/Gi...sionmay2009.jpg

They all look great but Junno is always the best in traditional clothes :)

LOL!!! the epic wank of that rumour is just too funny. ;)

took me a while to figure out what was so off about that picture, and i finally realised that its the hair. their hair don't go with the kimonos! lol only Koki looks like he's in the right era.

crazyfrog

I'll be in Japan for a while so my fan report might be late or short, but I definitely will do one. :D I really didn't think that I'd get to see them yet again, but then they added the extra days. I spazzed out and decided that I had to go ^^'

Love their smiles~ :wub:

Kame's cameo on Mr. Brain confirmed! :D KimuTaku+Kame :wub:

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/1742/09051403.jpg

yet again? *jealous* i didn't know of them last time i was in japan. so sad... hope you have a great time!!! :D

i heard they were live broadcasting one of the nights? that would be pretty awesome <333

Kame makes such a hot doctor... :wub:

sorry to bother all of you guys but...

i'm in love with Kazyuya XDDDDD

&i was wondering if anyone can recommend me some dramas that he was in... (eng subs please and download link perferred)

sorry for asking for so much @___@

hey!! I think his most famous dramas are Nobuta wo Produce and Gokusen 2. i personally haven't seen them cos i don't watch dramas, but i think Nobuta is on youtube, with subs, so just type in the name and look around. =D

Kame love! <33333

Guest HikariNoNiji

@ xoxoknlove

- Nobuta wo Produce

- Gokusen 2

- Yuuki

- Kami no Shizuku

- One pound Gospel

Seen all of them and I personally really liked them. Though I'm gonna warn you, Yuuki is a real tearjerker (its not really a drama, but more or less a special. You can find it under movies on Mysoju

Guest estellia

xoxoknlove

It depends on what kind of drama you like~ :3

Humor/school life

Nobuta wo Produce

Gokusen 2

^ my two favorites

Comedy (it's based on the character's love but this is really just humor and cuteness overload)

1 Pound no Fukuin (One Pound Gospel)

Cheesy sappy romance

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

Those are the full dramas I've watched. There's also Sapuri and Kami no Shizuku but I never finished those. Kame's character in Sapuri's cute though. :D

Then some special one episode only things.

Kindaichi Shounen Jikenbo

Yuuki

If you use livejournal there's a community called jone_records where you can download them. x3

Guest HikariNoNiji

Kami no Shizuku is idd a hard drama to finish. I was just curious, and wanted to know how it ended, but its not a splendid drama. (Though Kame's hair is so cool there XD)

Guest Cherry-sama

@ That kimono pic with the swords, Jinny's so hawt. <3

I've been a fan of KAT-TUN for over a year, and I lurve them. <3 (Although K-Pop kinda shoved them down a few spots...^^; ) I try to keep up with the new stuff they do and put out.

I'm an Akame fangirl (I love them both equally, plus the pairing is <3) but Junno comes second. <3

I posted a review of the new album on my blog if anyone's interested in what I think about it. XD (Just ignore the whiney-emo posts before and after and comment if you like. XD) Scroll down and you'll find a whole post dedicated to that album. :D

Guest Ginoru

estellia

At least you will be able to go, i am so "·$·& that i live at the other end of the world and it's so difficutl for me :(

About Maru's bungee...i really hope Ueda and Jin feel guilty, deeply since it's due to them why all this bungee started XD

About magazines you can find examples every month in every magazine, TV Pia, TV Guide, The Television, the normal ones, the extra appearances in other magazines...and yes they talk about others, Jin is a normally brought up in R-One, Koki just said he went with Kame for massage and several other things related to him , or talked about other members in his manual more than once, Ueda wants to write a song for Jin (this qualifies as a dream come true for me :wub: even if he just said it), Jin always brings Maru forward, Maru always consult about his solos with Ueda and Jin, Jin asks Ueda about certain issues, they have alrready talked about when Junno Koki and Kame went to an onsen or Jin Ueda and Maru went on trip toguether... there are many references to all of them talking about others...minus kame. Even if Jin has his closes friends out of Kt he is good friends with Junno, Ueda and Maru almost since they entered JE and hangs out with them too. Maru and Ueda talk less about each other than people think. ;)

Articles? not those i have read or seen. Je never announces anything definitive until sometimes even teh same day it happens, dunno maybe it's a security policy for them but aftrer years i have got used to not know for sure until whatever it is is almost over us, not that certain patterns cannot be followed :P

Exactly!! I think exactly the same, if Maru thought less about having to jump i am sure he'd do it with much less fear :D It's like if he feared more the actual fear tahn having to do it.

LOL Even that would be better than what many japanese fans feared though now it's quite impossible to do with the extra concerts, they feared 7 DVDs :S

crazyfrog

It is XD can't believe people can get worked up by a more than probably made up "rumor" LOOOOOOOOL

XD yep that and Junno's attitude, he always look good in kimono, like if he were made to wear one while others in Kt look weird XD and kame looks toooo feminine, anyway that's what he wanted for his solo after all XD

It's going to be a broadcast thin monday in Cream Stew tv show, but it will probably be just a little thing like a MC or something, i'd die in gleee in they showed more :D

Cherry-sama

He does!! :)

You are quite a recent fan :) hope you are having fun here.

LOL Not the best time to be an akame XD well not the best time since 2005. Hope you don't suffer too much ;)

Guest estellia

Ginoru

Jin only talks about Maru when it's some question about the members though, and your point was that they talked about each other even when they weren't asked. In magazines especially, you don't really see any of them talking about the members unless the question asks them something related. Kame rarely does hang around with them since his private life is rather unknown and even when you hear about him hanging out with others, it's usually his senpai or the like. I can't really imagine him hanging around with most people his age during his private time either. I think we only have these different opinions since we pay attention to different members. I take notice of Kame, Koki, and some other really memorable answers more and what they say while you'll pay more attention to Jin, Ueda and such. It seems like you keep up with R-One so could you rec any particular interesting ones? And ones where they talk about Jin? Jin keeps falling in my list so I need to hear some positive things about him from the others. ._.

It's hard to keep track of all the news articles that's come up ever since the con was announced. x.x There's just too many. Concert names are usually given a bit in advance though, but it's true that JE rarely announces anything until everything's ready.

I don't think JE's crazy enough for 7 separate DVDs lol. It just wouldn't be profitable (at this point).

The first con is today~ :D

td1.jpgtd2y.jpg

Archived