KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Guest funkypicklez

hello

is there a place where i can watch the recent cartoon kat tun with english subs?

youtube only has the really old ones

btw

and did news ever come out as guests?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazyfrog

^

i don't think most of the ctKT eps are subbed yet... the recent one with nakamaru doing the bungy is out, should be on youtube. =)

you mean news as guests on ctKT or guests during the concerts? i don't think they ever had other JE guys on ctKT as guests. as for the concerts, news didn't come, but i think K8 did, so Ryo was there. =)

Guest funkypicklez

Yuichi Nakamaru is the oldest member of the group. His primary motivation was to set himself apart from the rest of the members since he did not want to be seen as dull.

- crunchyroll

what does that mean?

does he not get along with the rest of the group?

sad....if thats true, cuz hes my fav member....

^

can i get the link!

nakamaru is my fav member

hes so funny and cute

:D

Guest milwaukeeoce

ah..i have been looking for this thread for ages..finally found it.hi everyone!...

still crazy with my 'pinky' jin .....

Guest Ginoru

funkypicklez

No, he meant he wanted to have something by what people could distinguise him from the rest of KT as Koki has the rap for example he has the beatbox. Don't pay a lot of attention to those data since they are outdated ;)

You can get it for download at JOR community livejournal (J-One Records)

milwaukeeoce

Welcome and enjoy your stay :) Jin is also my second number one in KT :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ginoru

Oh my! Just ten days for Summer Tour to start!!! I am so curious about the changes they will make to the stage and performances :) Oh! and the new goods too!

But after this i am hopping they will get a good rest :S

Guest jgal16

Hi.. Im new to this group and i just recently heard their song Rescue and i liked what I was hearing..

So can anyone please recommend me anymore songs?

----edit----

VVV Thank You crazyfrog and Ginoru VVV

Guest crazyfrog

^

hmm, probably not the best person to answer, since i'm relatively new myself, but from their recent album, there's quite a few good songs, like Sadistic Love, Moon, One Drop. And from their older albums, i like Real Face and Keep the Faith.

i think Real Face is a good place to start. it's their debut song and i personallyt hink it's also one of their best. oh and you should Youtube Lips for the MV. ;)

Guest Ginoru

jgal16

In the previous page i adviced funkypicklez about group songs and solo songs. I requote

For me must songs are more towards rock, and those that intrigue me musically (drawback of being a singer myself XD) in my MP3 and MP4 i have songs like :

Crazy Love - DISTANCE - Fly - GOLD II Ballad - GOLD - Harukana Yakusoku - Le ciel - LOVE - MOTHER FATHER - On Your Mind - Please come back to me - OUR STORY - Seiten no Hekireki - 7 DAYS BATTLE - AI NO COMMAND - D-T-S - HELL, NO - Keep the Faith - LIPS - Real Face - RHODESIA - RESCUE - SIX SENSES - Splash... - Shorty (Koki's solo) - LOST (Solo Ueda) - Love in Snow (Solo Ueda) <- a must - One on One (duet Koki+Maru), SADISTIC LOVE and Moon from the last album.

Of course this ones related to group songs, solos are not included in the list i posted about them here before http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...089&st=2120

I hope this helps, if you want to see the whole post is just a page back, and also if you want to ask something else just do :)

Geezzzz IF i knew where the heck is Junno's thread just now (and Maru's!) i'd post there for people to give an eye to this http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/29206.html Junno in Shingo's drama looks greeat and MAru in his looks soo funny!! XD

8 Days for summer Tour!!

Guest Ginoru

Not me, and i probably won't :)

I am in that bunch that reads the manga and wants Shin back, so Ryu is kind of annoying for me to have there :P

Guest Ginoru

News about the Summer Tour are already appearing around and also pictures :)

Seems that going to Okinawa or just simply leaving Tokyo is magic, tehy were all quite hyper and happy and played around a lot. Setlist and songs had some interesting changes too Jin played around Neiro with his voice and it's so great! i love when he experiments with things like that, Ueda sang his song from Mouse Peace concerts "Sodachi Shima" dedicated to Okinawa because he grew up there, kame has a new solo...

Guest xjuicyy403

hmm i searched up kattun and went crazy for them about a month ago

so im still new-ish?! hahah

i dont know what to say about maru...he's just so freaking hilarious

the guy makes my day

and omfgggg junno is soooo adorable<33 oh lordy

i cant get enough of him and that gag he does..the exit one or something rofl

i dont know if anyone saw this but its pretty old

LAWL. it gets to me every time. esp maru HAHA

Guest Ginoru

xjuicyy403

Welcome :) hope you enjoy your time here ;)

Yeah kind of new ^^ , you can ask if you want to know anything ;) i am of the very old bunch :P

Maru is such a cute guy and sooo patient! He is like KT's dad sometimes (Koki would be mom :D).

Junno is love :) I like him a lot, i feel really happy that more and more people notice him and that he is also quite a good looking guy ;) What he does? is dajare, puns with words, "Iriguchi Deguchi Taguchi desu" "Entrance Exit I am Taguchi"

Oh yes! that's the last part of Junior Fight! XD I love Maru's screams XD he even beated Jin XD And Yoko! my fav bitting head!!! LOOL

Guest xjuicyy403

^ thanks for the welcome

LOL i was wondering waht the show was but nobody seemed to know!

im gonna have to search junior fight up HAHA

maru's scream is so much more girlier than mine LOl

its hard to believe he's 26? lmao or did i get his age wrong?

oh lordy. junno makes me go nuts for him

hes just so adorable. i want to....make him sit in my room so i can hug him when i feel like it haha

hes so freaking lovable<3

ueda...hmm he gives off a mysterious vibe to me hahah..i dont know how to explain it. he seems very blunt without meaning to be LOL

koki is such a bully ahha. kicking my poor junno everytime he introduces a guest but he stopped after a while=/. ( still catching up with CKT)

jin is sooo funny. the things that he says is just roflmao. he's also a blunt guy who likes to speak his mind. but such a hottie<33

but ALL IN ALL...kame has my <3 LOL. hes too adorable for words! esp in one pound gospel. sigh i wish i was the nun ahhaha

Guest crazyfrog

Maru is such a cute guy and sooo patient! He is like KT's dad sometimes (Koki would be mom :D).

LOL Koki is definitely the mum! apparently when in okinawa recently, he went to the beach with maru and junno and was... holding their clothes. LMAO!! oh koki... <333 he's such a sweetheart!

but ALL IN ALL...kame has my <3 LOL. hes too adorable for words! esp in one pound gospel. sigh i wish i was the nun ahhaha

lol, isn't he just precious??? i don't know, he's only just a bit older than me, but i still feel like babying him. he brings out... very... motherly instincts in me. :unsure:

Guest Ginoru

xjuicyy403

:)

Yep, it's not long but has a couple of curiosities, it was directed by Takky and scripted by Kanjani's Yoko and several other guys appear too.

You should hear Jin sometimes XD

Maru is not yet 26, he will turn 26 September 4 ;)

Not to mention that Junno when he gets serious is quite a hoot guy....

Ueda is not really as mysterious as he looks, more like complicated to understand at first; he is very blunt, he is a recognized "S" and despite he stepped off as leader he still has KT in an iron grip. You can watch his Shonen Club premium interview to understand him a little better (Junno has one too)

Na, Koki is one of the most sweetes and tender guys out there, the bully is just a screen/stage role he had to act, like Junno had to play being the one the rest can't stand when in fact it's another one the one that has relation problems in KT, Koki and Junno get along nice, it's a kind of "agh sometimes i'd love to kill you but i prefer to have you alive by my side"

Cartoon changed a lot when Jin finally settled B)

Yes, Jin totally blunt and really really innocent, sometimes too much, even Yukan Club author said she was worried at how innocent he was living in the entertainment world. He is also very loyal and very good friend of his friends. A hottie... can you believe he considers himsefl nothing very good looking and doesn't like his face? sometimes he really deserves the baka name

I'm sorry i cannot participate in your like of kame, i don't like him at all and have nothing good to say of him but that he is hardworking.

crazyfrog

Yes, he did :) but in the end he admited he had also bathed because kame said "but you were wet too!" he bathed clothed XD

Guest xjuicyy403

^ AWWWW you dont like kame? hahaha okok i wont force you lmao

oh dont get me wrong about koki LOL. i knew he wasnt that mean but it was funny though

which reminds me of when koki was reading a letter on CKT regarding him kicking junno all the time and it turned out to be taht mr junno himself wrote the letter HAHAHAH

sooo ueda used to be leader? but then he stepped off? O.O!!

Archived