KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Guest crazyfrog

Kami no Shizuku is idd a hard drama to finish. I was just curious, and wanted to know how it ended, but its not a splendid drama. (Though Kame's hair is so cool there XD)

YES YES IT WAS!!!!!!!!!! even tho i don't watch dramas, his hair in KnS was sooo cute!! it was all short and fluffy. makes him look really young. (i actually really dislike kame with longer hair... unless he ties it up)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazyfrog

This year's con goods look so cute and nice! I want them all :wacko:

http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlov...26.html?#cutid1

crazyfrog

Really? I like Kame with both short and long hair as long as it's not in some weird perm. XP

the con goods... and that's how Johnny gets into all our wallets... D=

oh god the perm!!! LMAO! i hope whoever gave him that haircut was fired!!! well i don't HATE his long hair, but i just think long hair generally makes him look... i don't know, less cheerful? XD short hairjust makes him look more fluffy and loveable, imo. XD

Guest HikariNoNiji

YES YES IT WAS!!!!!!!!!! even tho i don't watch dramas, his hair in KnS was sooo cute!! it was all short and fluffy. makes him look really young. (i actually really dislike kame with longer hair... unless he ties it up)

It was, and it makes him manlier too! o_o ... His hair in the Queen of pirates concerts was a dragg x_x ...

Uwa, can't wait 'till its my birthday. One of my friends is gonna give me the Break the records CD, but I'll have too wait ;-; God I wish I could go to Japan to see KAT-TUN live.....

Guest Ginoru

estellia

Not really, they can make them question not related to other members and they bring others forth, like Maru telling Jin to watch what he says because he knows Ueda can shut him up with a stare XD and i have read many expontaneos mentions in lots of interviews.

Kame's life rather unknow? i have even seen his house... and he hangs out with Koki a lot and with his friend the comedian too for example. It's like you say, for me kame is the last in everything minus fanservice for his fans and acting.

R-One? There are many interesting ones but i can give you exact numbers because there over 160 programmes already, you can check in JOR people were uploading it there with summaries. Ueda brings up Jin one show yes and another no, and if it is not him is Maru. Just in R-One 161 Ueda quoted a phrase by Jin "Being happy is what matters most" and he has been quoting him for a while already.

Both Maru and Ueda always tell how Jin takes care of single, concerts developement, improving songs etc , how they went toguether for lunch and Maru kept on complaining that both Ueda and Jin ate too fast to be answered with an "eat faster like us" by Ueda, or how Ueda was having an eating match with Jin which he won with lots of protesting and pouting by Jin, or Maru and Jin ganging on Ueda to lose to him no matter what XD, or Jin and Ueda vs Maru, or Maru trying to grew faster by trying to shower at the same speed as Jin but always failing, or Ueda telling how he was feeling down a while ago and Jin kept on cheering him and pushing him forward being very caring on him; this has happened a lot, Ueda, Junno Koki and Maru being low and Jin taking care of them and cheering them up, talking about serious issues with Junno and Koki, being supportive of Maru in his insecurities or talking about personal things with Ueda; he may seem like distant but he is not, at least with those he really cares about or he calls "his KAT-TUN" Ueda, Maru and Junno, after all this four know each others almost since they set foot in Je; and lately Koki has grew close to him too, so about possitive things about Jin you will get them from all those members, Pi, Shirota brothers, half of Kanjani, some other je's and several Je senpais, Matsumoto Jun between them. Most of the "bad" image people has about Jin is mostly created by fans and based in lack of knowledge and biasness.

I have had not a lot of problems following articles, i have friends in japan that updated me on a daily basis :)

Oh yes ¬¬ sometimes is even annoying how they announce things even days after those things had happened.....

After reading the two first days reports i don't see the point in more than 2 DVDs

By the way there are several reports and pictures already around Ktlove and also this one in Jin daily wich it's rather cute XD

http://stanime.livejournal.com/117458.html

And many more news in Tsuyaka http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/

HikariNoNiji

And he still is XD have you read the reports from Domucon? he totally got towards the female look, you can see him in Tsuyaka too

Guest estellia

Ginoru

It's not his "bad image" but his attitude towards things that puts him last for me. I like him a lot during concerts but after that it always goes downhill (so far). It's nothing that I can change by looking up more on him unfortunately. :sweatingbullets: But little events like that can help me not get too annoyed with him.

Knowing Kame's house (which isn't really his private life... just where he lives) and a vague idea of who he hangs around with isn't really much when compared to the other members.

Anyway, we'll stop that there since we're never going to get anywhere. It's just a difference in taste and interest.

I just usually follow naver and random Japanese blogs; although, Tsukaya is nice to go to for more details I missed. It's just that they just don't update daily unless there's something big. :vicx:

Yeah, and the fans usually end up getting the information from leaks and other sources before JE lifts the ban/makes an announcement <_<

My favorite con report has to be this maishampoo's. :wub:

http://maishampoo.livejournal.com/22066.html

http://maishampoo.livejournal.com/22860.html

and becroberts's reports are all really nice since she took notes and all. :3 And Samiancha's gave details on Koki's solo.

Guest Ginoru

Like considering work work and keeping his family and friends as a priority?. I don't like kame no matter what since i know being a stage person too what kind he is, maybe if he showed more the real him i would consider him.

How much do you know about Ueda or Maru for example? or even Jin apart of the fact that he goes to play videogames with Pi and Pi told so, went travelling with Shirota Yuu which he himself mentioned? or Koki for that matter? what is know about kame is the same than about the rest.

But you are right, we are not going to get anywhere here.

It's better to go japanese blogs first after all they are who are closer to the truth and facts :) Did you read that the people who work in Tsuyaka are getting a community ready too? By the way what kind of news do you want? i just want the really important things and facts, got really fed up already with nonsensical and unbased and biased gossips.

That report was nice, quite detailed but she loses herself too much in akame, she is an akame after all...i find those point the most boring ones, by fixing her attention in anything akame she has missed very nice and cute things between the rest of the members, i have been reading japanese reports, chinese, korean, those my friends send me of the days they went and those in Ktlove and once you get the big picture what it made her flail was just a short conversation that lasted like nothing compared to the rest of things going on in the stage, Koki has been extremelly cute and nice in all concerts with Junno, kame, Jin, Maru, Ueda... all and he gets barely mentioned, so i prefer to read those in Jin daily, all in its just measure and complete with the rest :)

Guest estellia

Most of my friends on LJ are actually Jin/Ueda/Maru fans (especially Jin fans) so I actually hear about them a lot. I just don't remember as many details since I only read through everything once or twice. You can see a bit of their private lives through their special jwebs (Koki's been updating his a lot and they're all pretty long and not always work focused). Anyway, that's all I'll say before we start again.

I mostly look around Japanese blogs right now (naver lags my old computer), but most general blogs only update on the major things too which means I have to go looking around on individual member focused blogs. x.x I'm too lazy to do that sometimes. I did hear that they were getting a comm a while back but I don't know if they've done anything else on it. I like finding little not-so-important facts but it's like what I said above. If I had the patience I would go through Japanese bbs boards since people talk on those all the time. I'm not too interested in gossip unless I need something ridiculous to laugh at, but there's always uwasako for that.

Really? She was like the only one who had a lot of the members' interactions even if she is Akame biased (I don't like that pairing so it isn't even that). But you say you want all the members interacting but the one you linked to only has Jin-focused MC portions. Maishampoo covered all of those events (albeit in different words) + more interactions and she was practically the only person to do so in the English speaking fandom. :mellow:

Guest crazyfrog

It was, and it makes him manlier too! o_o ... His hair in the Queen of pirates concerts was a dragg x_x ...

Uwa, can't wait 'till its my birthday. One of my friends is gonna give me the Break the records CD, but I'll have too wait ;-; God I wish I could go to Japan to see KAT-TUN live.....

lol! cuter AND manlier, how does Kame do the impossible?

lol, well, at least he has nice hair for this concert! omg, actually, he has nice... everything in his solo. did you guys see the fancam?? i died... so many times.

from what i've read, maishampoo does have the most detailed account, because she translates all the MC parts. even tho she is an akame fan, she's an even bigger Jin fan. i just remember reading that entry a while ago where she went to a ctKt recording and she's like "i can't stop starring at Jin's prettiness even tho i'm suppose to watch the video." LOL, she's so cute and awesome. :D

Guest Ginoru

estellia

At least your friends are varied :) Mine are too though the kame fans i know i'd prefer they had wider views.

Oh no don't go through boards! :S things like 2ch are the worst and more missinformative things ever.... Aw Uwasakoi like but she has not as many updates this dates to get a laugh, got to say the biggest one i had in months from her was "transvestite kame" XD but then again after his solo one can only wonder LOOOLL

There we are match, i don't like akame at all, it's so dead since long ago....it only revives when it's promo time, so everything akame biased i skip it, the little i read then i compare with non akame reports and wonder what those who reported were watching. Jin daily report is jin focused but it includes many more Jin interactions with other members that went missing by the other reporters; it's been long since i lost faith in out of japan fan reports, out of japan as in non by japanese those are fairier even they love one member over other.

crazyfrog

She may be one of the last Jin fans that still likes akame XD

Koki and kame are cuter at least you can really see they get along well and are friends ^^

Guest Ginoru

Bringing some news (Two days old but couldn't drop before sorry :( )

The first (days of Domucon finished in total success and to celebrate 4 Eitos (Kanajai 8) came to bring them flowers and congratulate them :) Not only that but JE has issued a solicitude for KAT-TUN to enter the Guinnes Wolrd Records Book

And to even add more they have decided to have a Summer Tour from July 22 to August 23

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/25382.html

Guest i_rei1984

Hi all,

I have one extra ticket to see KAT-TUN at osaka dome next sunday.

Please email me if interested! ;)

ipipie@gmail.com

Guest felicenatalie

we went to japan last week (just back ytd) and we WATCH BREAK THE RECORDS CONCERT LIVE!!! yay!!!!

Jin and Kame are super hot!

but too bad we sit a bit too far from the stage....

kattun2.jpg

Guest HikariNoNiji

Oh wow, that must have been incredibly awesome! I'm somewhat jealous XD It looks really big though O______O Even bigger than on the DVD'S Tokyo Dome inside.

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

my dream is to attend one of their concerts

whoever got to experience kattun live is sooo lucky!

thanks for sharing pictures felicenatalie

Guest Ginoru

felicenatalie

Thanks! It's the first time i see the inflatable dolls!! XD they look cute!!

Did you have problems to take the pictures?

Guest felicenatalie

hello all...

no problem at all... i'm happy to share :D

i almost got caught by the security at the end of the show :heh:

i thot i want to finish taking the picture when they sang KATTUN (last song)

then suddenly the security approach me and ask me not to take picture (i know it's not allowed to take picture inside... i just want to take some for my own collection)

i was quite panic that time.... my sis n i pretend cant speak japanese and keep speaking english (since the security not really can speak english)

i hid the memory card in my leggings, the security take note of our seats number, then suddenly he walk away... and when the show finish.... we quickly run out from the tokyo dome... lol~

it was quite unfrogettable experience though~ lol~

btw... i know it's Kattun's thread... lol~ but just want to share... i saw some ad on DBSK's concert!!! ARHHH!!!! i want to go~!!!

my sis' fren very eager to go and watch... lol~

Guest Ginoru

That's something that scares me a lot, being caught, and even more being noticeably a gaijin (i want spy devices!). And the communication problems are even more scary, i have a very basic japanese yet (i understand and read better than speak it, weirdly :S)

LOL Run away? XD That'd attrack more attention XD better act as if nothing were with you and you had done nothing XD

Guest felicenatalie

That's something that scares me a lot, being caught, and even more being noticeably a gaijin (i want spy devices!). And the communication problems are even more scary, i have a very basic japanese yet (i understand and read better than speak it, weirdly :S)

LOL Run away? XD That'd attrack more attention XD better act as if nothing were with you and you had done nothing XD

lol... yea true... but we just join the crowds... sure the security find if difficult to catch us if we're in the crowd

after we reach our hotel... we keep repeating that "event" when we are almost get caught lol~~

but it was fun~

Guest jeniez

@ felicenatalie, So they allow you to take the camera inside? I thought they check your bag at the entrance...

But seems like it was a good concert. Kat-tun is doing amazing with their Tokyo Dome concerts.

Archived