KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

A friend of mine posted the "Rescue" MV on a MySpace bulletin and I really like the song. I think it's the only song from KAT-TUN that I've really gotten into. There was a cute guy on there, but when I look at pictures, I can't figure out which one he is. x_x But he looked like Lee Donghae at some angles. I'll have to watch it again when I come home and have someone help me figure out who he is. xD

Donghae?

I think it's Jin. Most ppl find him cute/hot only from Kat-Tun. :mellow:

but..Kame is as good to me. :P

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prisonerzero

XD

It was a bottom right angle, at a corner type of thing... I dont' know. xD Sorry! I forgot to go and watch it yesterday to find the time, so I'll have to do it at home (if I can remember, anyway).

Guest laelchan

lol.. to every body ppls think jin is cute

but to me i think kame. i love everythings about him

he can goes what ever style.. i just lovee.. maru is pretty charming

in the rescue i almost "dies" when i see kame and maru =P

Guest prisonerzero

Okay, this would've been an easier way to explain everything, so I feel like a moron.

The first one to sing "I DON'T WANNA CRY ALONE." That's the guy I was talking about. xD Is that Jin?

Guest laelchan

Okay, this would've been an easier way to explain everything, so I feel like a moron.

The first one to sing "I DON'T WANNA CRY ALONE." That's the guy I was talking about. xD Is that Jin?

thats my kame..lol the skinny one right, if thats the one its my kame.. i love him hehehe xD

Damn, the beat to 7 Days Battle is bad richard simmons.

I swear to God out of JE, KAT-TUN's got the best composers working for them.

But I guess musically, the singles they release fit their 'image'.

Guest prisonerzero

thats my kame..lol the skinny one right, if thats the one its my kame.. i love him hehehe xD

They... all look quite skinny to me. x_x It's the guy beside the one with the hat.

^The one with the hat= Jin? & he also wears sunglasses at the beginning of the clip?

It has to be Kame that you're referring to.

Koki = rapper

Kame = first to sing, "I don't wanna cry alone"

Jin = joins in (second "I don't wanna cry alone")

Nakamaru = beatboxes

Junnosuke = resembles DBSK's Chang Min

Ueda = starts his solo dance at around 3:25

Guest prisonerzero

It was only for two seconds with one angle. I didn't mean (or say) it as a whole thing. Thank you, kissez*.

Guest crazyfrog

^I think Kame would look better if he gained some weight.

Jin has gotten super popular lately, hasn't he?

yeah i agree, kame's too skinny! and he looks like he hasn't slept for a week half the time.

Jin... i don't know, he's pretty popular even tho he's all sulky most of the time... hahahaha

Damn, the beat to 7 Days Battle is bad richard simmons.

I swear to God out of JE, KAT-TUN's got the best composers working for them.

But I guess musically, the singles they release fit their 'image'.

i have to agree. i do like some of kattun's music. they're the most listenable (to me) out of JE...

Guest Ginoru

Woa!!!!!!

It had been milenia since i last came around here (I move around my main boys Ueda, Jin and also Junno, Koki and Maru threads more frecuently than here) but since i last dropped by i see a looot of new fans, curious... It still surprises me after so many years in this how new fans keep on appearing ^^

That's great!!! My boys are wonderful!!!! But I hace read a couple of pages back and i am amazed at how missinformation there is around here O_O and very old issues still being discussed...

I wonder why people is still talking about the looong deceased "akame" issue between others when they could be talking about much more interesting issues.

Like the 7 Days in Tokyo Dome Concert that just yesterday it was published it had been expanded from those 7 record days to 8 in Tokyo in May plus another two other dates in June plus three more dates in Osaka!!! KAT-TUN keep on growing and beating their own records!

Gosh! I am amazed at how far my chibi babies have come from Junior days to now and sooooo happy for them!!!

By the way, if you want to know something about them just ask ;) I despise silly rumors and just go by the plain truth or those rumors that can be considered trusworthy either by nature or source :)

KAT-TUN Extends, 10 Days at the Tokyo Dome

It was announced yesterday Thursday 26 by the JE Jimusho that DOMUCON Concerts had been expanded to 8 days, plus another two other dates added in June and another couple in Osaka in May.

------------------

KAT-TUN has just added six more dates to their upcoming concerts this spring. In January, they announced that they would be performing for a record 7 consecutive days at the Tokyo Dome, but with the extra concerts, they have now upped that number to 8.

Approximately 385,000 tickets were available for the original 7 concerts on May 15-21, but there were reportedly about 850,000 requests for tickets during the pre-order period alone. In response, Johnny's Jimusho has scheduled three additional shows at Tokyo Dome and three at Osaka Dome.

KAT-TUN will now be performing at Tokyo Dome for eight days in a row on May 15-22. They will then travel to Osaka for three concerts on May 29-31, before returning to Tokyo Dome on June 14-15. Together, the 13 concerts will gather an audience of roughly 685,000 fans.

SANSPO:

Samurai KAT-TUN appear! 8 days consecutive performance

It was announced this 26th from the Johnny’s Jimusho that the group of six members, KAT-TUN, who were to do a 1-week consecutive performance at the Tokyo Dome on May, were added to a total of 8 consecutive days of performance. At the Johnny’s Jimusho there was an ‘update’ of the record of continuity of performances.

The arrangements for the continued performances from 5/15 to 5/21 are going first, but, as when reached the first deadline the status was ‘sold out’, right after that they added the 22nd hurriedly. Furthermore, it was settled that on the 6/14-15 they’ll perform at the same place, and from 5/29~31 at the Kyocera Dome Osaka.

Because of the total of 13 performances, the expenses are over 20 hundred million yen. For the Tokyo Dome performance, they’re making of about 10 thousand of posters etc. Just for advertising, it’s estimated an inversion of no less than 100 million yen.

Kamenashi Kazuya (23) commented [it can’t be more amazing. Let’s ENJOY it completely!!]. As Kamenashi Kazuya who likes baseball is friend of pitcher Matsuzaka Daisuke and Akinori Iwamura, Japan’s WBC selection’s players, it was said that there were plans of him producing the uniform of the WBC.

SPONICHI:

Taguchi Junnosuke (23) commented [if you come to see, you’ll fall in KAT-TUN’s charm]

NIKKANSPORTS:

Other Source:

Tanaka Koki (23) sweared [ Absolutely, without exception every person will enjoy it!!]

New Dates:

TOKYO

5/15(Fr) 18:30

5/16(St) 18:30

5/17(Sd) 18:30

5/18(M) 18:30

5/19(Tu) 18:30

5/20(W) 18:30

5/21(Th) 18:30

5/22(FR) 18:30

June

6/14(Sd) 18:30

6/15(M) 18:30

OSAKA

5/29(Fr) 18:30

5/30(St) 18:30

5/31(Sd) 16:00

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-4572

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/

Sanspo: http://s549.photobucket.com/albums/ii367/y...o2009-03-27.jpg

Sponichi:http://s549.photobucket.com/albums/ii367/yourrealfact/Concerts/7%20Days%20Tokyo%20Dome/?action=view&current=hochiyomiuri2009-03-27.jpg

Nikkan: http://s549.photobucket.com/albums/ii367/y...s2009-03-27.jpg

Guest prisonerzero

Hey, Billie Poynter,

can i ask you one question who is your favorite kat-tun's member?

i'm just wondering ^^

I don't know anything about them since I've only listened to "Rescue", so I can't answer your question, I'm sorry.

^I think Kame would look better if he gained some weight.

Jin has gotten super popular lately, hasn't he?

Jin has always been the most popular from the debut, even till now with all his moodiness.xD.

and yeah, I only listen to Kat Tun's music from JE.or maybe Arashi's Love So Sweet when im playing Taiko >_>. I dont like boybands having cheerful and cute music. Looks lame. :mellow:

and Johnny is trying to squeeze Kat Tun as much moolah as possible..with the record breaking days of concerts.

Guest Ginoru

More News!!

Official Title and tracklist - solos included - are already out!

Highlights: Jin managed to make his dream come true!! He has CARE as his solo!! Finally recorded in an album and Junno writes his solo both lyrics and music for the first time i history!!!

Read here about Break the Records -by you & for you-

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/17842.html

I just read on wikipedia that Jin is part Italian.

?

lol

Jin has always been the most popular from the debut, even till now with all his moodiness.

Really? I remember during Shuuji to Akira, Kame was super duper popular.

Koki has always been my favorite.

I'm not much of a KAT-TUN fan but he's so stupidly funny. Him and Nakamaru are adorable together.

Archived