Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DivineX

KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Background 1z3yw7n.jpg KAT-TUN is a 6 member Japanese idol group under the talent agency Johnny’s Entertainment (JE) and label J-One Records. Their name consists of the first letter of each member’s first name. Initially the KAT-TUN members were chosen by KinKi Kids’ Koichi Domoto in 2001 as backup dancers for a music program, but their popularity solidified them a JE group. They did not officially debut until 2006, topping all 3 Oricon charts with the single “Real Face”, the album “Best of KAT-TUN” and the dvd “Real Face Film.” Discography: Singles Real Face (2006) Signal (2006) Bokura no Machi de (僕らの街で) (2006) – theme song for drama “Tatta Hitotsu no Koi” Yorokobi no Uta (喜びの歌, Yorokobi no Uta) (2007) – theme song for drama “Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Go” Keep the faith (2007) – theme song for drama “Yukan Club) LIPS (2008) – theme song for drama “One Pound Gospel” Don't U Ever Stop (2008) White X'mas (2008) One Drop (2009) Rescue (2009) Albums Best of KAT-TUN (2006) Cartoon KAT-TUN II You (2007) KAT-TUN III -QUEEN OF PIRATES (2008) DVD/VHS Okyakusama wa Kamisama - Concert 55man nin Ai no request ni Kotaete (2003) KAT-TUN Live Kaizokuban (2005) Real Face Film (2006) DREAM BOYS 2006 (2006) Live of KAT-TUN "Real Face" (2007) Tour 2007 cartoon KAT-TUN ⅡYou (2007) Photobook KAT-TUN 1st in New York (2003) Members' Profiles 91h0g0.jpgKazuya Kamenashi (亀梨和也) - Nicknames: Kame, Kame-chan, Kamenashi-kun, Kazu-chan - Born on February 23, 1986, Edogawa, Tokyo, Japan - Height: 171cm - Weight: 54kg - Also a member of the temporary JE group Shuji to Akira along with NEWS’ member Tomohisa Yamamini coopera (Yamapi) - Dramas: 3 nen B gumi Kinpachi sensei 5 (1999), Gokusen 2 (2005), Kindaichi Shōnen no Jikenbo (2005), Nobuta wo Produce (2005), Sapuri (2006), Yuuki (2006), Kuitan SP (cameo) (2006), Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (2006), Tokkyu Tanaka San Go (cameo) (2007) , 1 Pound no Fukuin (2008), Kami no Shizuku (2009) - Written: “Kizuna” and “Special Happiness” - Kame officially debuted before the other members with Shuji to Akira - Represented Japan in the junior world league for baseball, but eventually gave up on baseball due to lack of time j5v79l.jpgAkanishi Jin (赤西仁) - Nickname: Bakanishi - Born on July 4, 1984, Tokyo, Japan - Height: 1.78 m - Weight: 61 kg - Dramas: P.P.O.I. (1999), Kowai Nichiyoubi (1999), Best Friend (1999), Taiyou wa Shizumanai (2000), Haregi, Koko Ichiban (2000), Omae no yukichi ga naiteiru (2001), Xmas Nante Daikirai (2004), Gokusen 2 (2005), Anego (2005), Yukan Club (2007). He will do the Japanese dub for the leading role of film “Speed Racer” - Written lyrics: “care”, “Hesitate”, and“Love and Like” and “Love Juice”. Composed/Written lyrics: “Murasaki”, “ha-ha”, and “Pinky.” Collaborated with Ueda for “Butterfly” - Plays guitar - Previously in the Johnny Junior groups Musical Academy Dancing (initially M.A.D.), J2000, Beautiful American Dreams (B.A.D.) - Has an interest in the English, French and Spanish languages - In 2006, he went on a hiatus to pursue English studies in Los Angelus; therefore, he did not partake in KAT-TUN’s second album, cartoon KAT-TUN II You. He returned in April 2007. 21b10n4.jpgTaguchi Jannosuke (田口淳之介) - Nicknames : Junno - Born on November 29, 1985, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Japan - Height: 180cm - Weight: 60kg - Dramas: Omae no yukichi ga naiteiru (2001), Shounen wa Tori ni Natta (2001), Ganbatte Ikimasshoi (2005), Happy! (2006), Happy! 2 (2006), Hanayome to Papa (2007), Yukan Club (2007) - He is known as the dancer of the group. - He has injured himself during the rehearsal of the musical “Dream Boys” - He is known for his corny puns i24n00.jpgTanaka Koki (田中聖) - Nicknames: Koko, Koko Puff, Puff, Puffster, Coca - Born on November 5, 1985, Chiba, Japan - Height: 170cm - Weight: 55kg - Dramas: Tenshi ga Kieta Machi, Never Land, Takusan no Ai wo Arigatō (2006), My Boss My Hero, (2006), Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (2006), Byakkotai (2007), Tokkyu Tanaka San Go (2007) - Writes most of the raps and raps for KAT-TUN under the name “Joker” - Currently is the most educated member of KAT-TUN, but recently dropped Yosai International University 33wv0ip.jpgUeda Tatsuya (上田竜也) - Nicknames: Tat-chan, ,Uepi, Uepomu - Born on October 4, 1983, Kanagawa, Japan - Height: 1.71 m - Weight: 53 kg - Written: “Love in Snow" and "Ai no Hana" - Plays the piano and guitar - He is currently interested in boxing, influenced by the musical “Dream Boys” 10p61cl.jpgNakamaru Yuichi (中丸雄一) - Nicknames: Maru, Yu, Yuchi - Born on September 4, 1983, Tokyo, Japan - Height: 176cm - Weight: 54kg - Dramas: Kindaichi Shōnen no Jikenbo (2005), Sushi Oji! (2007), RESCUE (2009) - Movies: Ginmaku Ban Sushi Ouji! ~New York e Iku (2008) - Written: Understandable - He is known for his beat boxing abilities, and often beat boxes in KAT-TUN’s songs. - He is described as the “ordinary” member. - He began his studies at the Environmental Studies at Waseda University in 2008. Interesting Facts - There is no official “leader” of KAT-TUN, although initially Ueda held the position. - They are the first group to hold a concert in Tokyo Dome (KAT-TUN Live Kaizokuban) before their official debut - KAT-TUN hosts a weekly talk show, Cartoon KAT-TUN - Koki Tanaka and Junnosuke Taguchi hosts the radio show “KAT-TUN Style” Pics (from 2008 White Xmas single): boys_paper@LJ Source: Wikipedia Compiled: weird&short

Guest BongEE

gaah!! ITS ME ORANGE_DAZE/AYUMI!!

LOOOL i deicded to use this name =P

annnnnyways~~~~~~~~~~ COME BACK KAT-TUN FANNS! woot =D

Guest DivineX

yah everybody come back~~ aww~ i didn't get to read my latest PM.. >_<

lmao i'm back too (ba:[7]:bu) XP HAHAHA..... ahhhhhhh our huge thread is gone T_T.. its ok.. start off fresh.. la la la <33 lmao wow this feels soo diff... just wait a day and it'll be back up XP

lol Ayumi.. CongEE.. as in the food? XP

Guest DivineX

I want to watch Kindaichi the one with Kamenashi Kazuya in it. :0

hee~ ^^ yah yah, do watch it! :D go download it! :lol: most of the available downloads are in RAW but i have the one with chinese subs. if you understand chinese i can get u the torrent file :)

Guest 1812

I wanna watch Kindaichi

i like your banner, DivineX..Akame are so sexy

Guest DivineX

I wanna watch Kindaichi

i like your banner, DivineX..Akame are so sexy

hehe~ :lol: watch watch~~ I wanna watch Nobuta too..

hee~ ^^ yah yah, do watch it! :D go download it! :lol: most of the available downloads are in RAW but i have the one with chinese subs. if you understand chinese i can get u the torrent file :)

My Japanese isn't that good.. >_> I only know like simple stuff.. and like it's mystery and the Japanese words going to be more complex.. O_O;; well, I'll wait til someone is subbing it. :D

Guest DivineX

My Japanese isn't that good.. >_> I only know like simple stuff.. and like it's mystery and the Japanese words going to be more complex.. O_O;; well, I'll wait til someone is subbing it. :D

hehe.. i think someone's subbing it.. :) hmm.. before this forum went bonkers, i thought i saw someone said she'll be subbing it.. think it's KanJi.. hmm.. KanJi where are u???~~ or rather, where's everyone?~~~~~ :huh:

Woahhhhh .... Soompi's brand-spankin new! lol.

Uhhh "Kindaichi" ... we're working on it? I never know if I can bring that up outside of PBF ... :mellow: I always get this paranoia of exclusivity, so, if I'm not supposed to talk about it, kick me, lol.

Everyone go watch "Anego", too! Jin's REALLY cute in it. :D And it JUST started getting interesting. Subs have been released up to episode 04 so far~

Guest DivineX

hee.. yah, i finished watching Anego, it's nice too~ Jin looks great in suits ^^

anyway, heard that there will be a new series of Kindaichi Shounen Jikenbo with Kamenashi Kazuya as Kindaichi Hajime~ The viewship for the movie was 18.6% and hitting 20+% for the ending part, so he got to act in the series. weeeeee~~~~ :wub: will be looking forward to it! woohoooo~~ *cheers* :P Kame will be so busy, oh dear >_<

Hmmm lots of Kame .... WHERE'S JIN?! :angry:

lmao. I've become a temporary Jin fan. He's just such a sentimental little puppy in Anego I can't resist!

Guest rinimeatballs

im a koki fan >.< thats one sexy man yummy

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

Welcome to the KAT-TUN thread!! :) KAT-TUN is a group from Johnny's Entertainment.

So all KAT-TUN fans, come join the thread!! Post pics, clips, info, news, updates, anything related to KAT-TUN, bring it here!

KAT-TUN is formed by taking the first later of the members last name

K (Kamenashi Kazuya)

A (Akanashi Jin)

T (Taguchi Junnosuke)

T (Tanaka Koki)

U (Ueda Tatsuya)

N (Nakamaru Yuichi)

rt9.jpg

fg3.jpg

ewih2.jpg

bvagaa.jpg

kat-tun.jpg;)

Guest oh!kura

YAY LEMMY!! You started the KAT-TUN thread! Good job, lover! ;)

KAME IS MINE!!! mwahahaha!!!!!

dreamboy43ig.jpg

popolo0508-newkattun10.jpg

0g01.gif

kindai05039uv.jpg

springcon05kame083df.jpg

89399.jpg

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

thanks for coming into the thread, Stef and Fei! *kisses* love you both!

awww, lover, good job! you snagged your man right away! haha.

well, Junno is mine!! his pretty/cute self belongs to ME! :lol: