Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haein X Harper's Bazaar December

What if Jung Hae-in and Ji-soo meet? 

They met through the drama <Snowdrop>. 

BY BAZAAR 2021.11.12

'Bazaar' released a pictorial of Jung Hae-in and Jisoo.   
Harper's Bazaar Korea

Harper's Bazaar Korea

In the drama <Snowdrop>, the two who worked together as lovers who share a desperate love showed perfect breathing in this lyrical mood pictorial, and the praise of the staff did not stop.  

In an interview following the photo shoot, Jung Hae-in said, "The biggest reason for choosing this work was the writing. There was the power of writing, the power of story, and the infinite trust in the writer and director.”  
Regarding the secret to being able to concentrate on the work while working with Black Pink, Jisoo said, "Youngro and Jisoo live in very different worlds, so there was no confusion. In addition, from the moment I arrived at the drama set, everyone treated me as Youngro, not Jisoo. Thanks to that, I was able to fully focus on Youngro, so I was very grateful to the staff.”  

Harper's Bazaar Korea

Harper's Bazaar Korea

Both of them expressed their anticipation about their feelings ahead of the first broadcast. Jung Hae-in said, “‘Solganghwa’ is the work that hit the wall the most acting. That much, I relied on each and every staff member as well as the director and Jisoo. And that's how I felt Again, there is nothing you can do alone. So I think I will watch the first broadcast with more trembling than ever before.” Jisoo said, “The members said they would definitely watch the live broadcast. Even during filming, they contacted me so often, so they always supported me. The members were so curious, so I got stronger and worked harder." I want to see you alone at home, but I don't know how. I think I can barely see through the tiny gap between my fingers with my eyes closed.”  

Harper's Bazaar Korea

Jung Hae-in and Jisoo's pictorial and interview can be found in the December issue of 'Harper's Bazaar'. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Haein <Unframed - Blue Happiness> official poster is out.  December is going to be Haein month pampering us with <Unframed - Blue Happiness> on 12/8 and <Snowdrop> premiere on 12/18 :)  

<Blue Happiness> tells the story of Chanyoung (Haein), a job seeker who dreams of a normal life while facing anxiety and worries about the future, chasing a happiness that cannot be easily caught no matter how hard he tries.

C6-A74-E7-E-9177-44-E6-9224-A90721-F0-AD

• Love 2

Haein  interview with Harpers Bazaar Kore:)

Visual couple!

Is this your first

pictorial with Jung Hae-in and Jisoo?

Jung Hae-in, who had a full year, and Jisoo taking a new leap. The two actors met as the main characters of <Seolganghwa>, a desperate love story. The two eyes are very similar. Like all good lovers.

Q: I heard that the scenarios are pouring in these days. I'm curious as to why you chose <Seolganghwa> out of several works. 
JHI: The biggest reason was the scenerio. The power of writing, the power of story. And I had infinite trust in the writer and director. In fact, I almost couldn't participate because of the overlapping schedule with <DP>, but the writer, director, and production team were happy to create an environment where I could do it. So I feel more responsible and burdened. I had to pay back fir trusting me

Q: What kind of pay back? 
JHI: Basically acting and externally as well. For example, when you film, you will get tired and often have a hard time. In fact, it doesn't take that long to create a good atmosphere. It will be over in just a few seconds. The director has always played a role, and seeing it, I thought that I should help too. The staff have been wearing masks for over ten hours. How frustrating must it be? I can’t see smiling face even if they smile.  So,  I tried to create a more enjoyable atmosphere other than simply saying hello and smiling. After the last filming, the director thanked me for my hard work.

Jacket by Maison Margiela by Yoox.  Best is Miter Gentle Man by BOONTHESHOP.  The white shirt is the stylist's own.

Jacket by Maison Margiela by Yoox. Best is Miter Gentle Man by BOONTHESHOP. The white shirt is the stylist's own.

Q: As you said, <DP> and <Snowdrop> was proceeded at the sane time. How did you focus on the character Suho? 
JHI: If your physical strength collapses, your mental will also collapse, so I paid attention to increasing my physical strength. As a player, if I have a good focus, I don't think there's a lot of fluctuation just because the texture of the work is different or the filming location changes. Besides, all the hints about Suho were in the script. So it seems like I've been living with the script all day. Observing other actors on set also helped a lot. When you absorb the other actor’s emotions, your reactions and expressions will come out more naturally.

Q: It's a film set in 1987. Have you studied the historical background in advance? 
I am born in 1988. 1987 is an era I have never experienced in person. There are many works based on that time, but I think the answers are in the script. If you look closely at the script, you can picture it in your mind. Through this work, I felt that the props team and the makeup team were more than amazing than anything else. Just because it's a period drama doesn't mean the acting is different. People in those days all lived the same way. I think the difference between a period drama and a modern drama is the props, sets, art, and makeup. For example, in our work, glass bottles of orange juice and sweets from that era are reproduced as they are. Even the clothes and hairstyles that were popular at that time. Since there so many characters, it must have been so hard. Nearly 100 people appeared in just one female college student dormitory scene, not dressing up one by one , but each person's personality. Everyone worked hard.

Shirt by Marni by Mue.  Pique knit top by Isabel Marant Homme.  The sunglasses are Gentle Monster.
Shirt by Marni by Mue. Pique knit top by Isabel Marant Homme. The sunglasses are Gentle Monster.

Q: Whether it's a period drama or a modern drama, it's the same as acting out the emotions of a universal human being, but nevertheless, in the 80's, there's a more serious and sincere emotion, right? 
JHI: At that time, there was no cell phone, we had to exchanged letters, and there is something like the authenticity of that era. Just because I'm texting and making video calls right now doesn't mean I don't have sincerity, but it's definitely more affectionate than that. If you can’t reach other, you have to wait patiently. I think period dramas always have that kind of charm.

Q: The story begins when Suho suddenly sneaks into a dormitory at the Women's University one day and the story begins.  As Jisoo mentioned earlier, there were many interesting episodes while filming that scene. 
JHI: For example, in group shots. The camera took my bust and many of them didn't get caught on camera. Nevertheless, everyone acted passionately, so it helped me a lot. I think the filming set was filled with that energy.  It's never easy to act like that for close to 10 hours. I was really thankful.  On the day the filming ended, the director gave each of the female college students a bouquet of flowers. Each of them came out and made a place to tell us how they felt about the last shoot. The director told me to come out and say something, so I said, "Thanks to your help, I was able to act comfortably. I may not be able to recognize you, so if you meet at another filming location, I hope you will say hello to me.”

Q: How was your chemistry with the other actor, Jisoo, who played the role of Youngro? 
JHI: Every shoot was a series of surprises. I wondered, “Was she this good at acting?" Jisoo's acting in this drama was never easy. While reading the script, in some emotional scenes, I can't even imagine, I was like, 'What would I have done if I had taken on this role?' It's so vague and unpredictable. It was amazing to see her doing well step by step. Most of all, she absorbs the director's feedback. Usually, there is some kind of buffering before acting out, but she is quick. Of course, I know she put a lot of effort into it. I joined the filming a little late, but during that time, she had countless meetings with the director and thought about the character and put a lot of effort into this work.

Q: What direction did the director give you for 'Suho and Youngro'? 
JHI: Rather than having a special order, the director just said this. “It’s really good that the two of you are in the same angle, and you two look good together”. He praised us for feeling the energy exchange between the two of us even if we didn’t force ourselves to do anything.

Q: What I realised while watching your  filmography, was  that you lived very hard. 
JHI: I haven't taken a break for more than a month since my debut in 2014. have to work harder when there is a need for me.

Q: You work with a very humble attitude? 
JHI : It's a community job, and I can't do everything I want to do. I'm grateful that there's a situation where I can work. I think my work may suddenly be cut off at any time.
Leather jacket by Maison Margiela by Yoox.  Knitted vest by Miter Gentle Man by BOONTHESHOP.  The shirt is from the stylist's own.

Leather jacket by Maison Margiela by Yoox. Knitted vest by Miter Gentle Man by BOONTHESHOP. The shirt is from the stylist's own.

Spoiler

Ruffled blouse, knit top and pants all by Celine Homme by Hedi Slimane.

Ruffled blouse, knit top and pants all by Celine Homme by Hedi Slimane.

Jacket by Maison Margiela by Yoox.  Knitted vest, pants by Miter Gentle Man by BOONTHESHOP.  Derby shoes are Dior Men.  The white shirt is the stylist's own.

Jacket by Maison Margiela by Yoox. Knitted vest, pants by Miter Gentle Man by BOONTHESHOP. Derby shoes are Dior Men. The white shirt is the stylist's own.

Q: Do you have a professional mindset as an actor? Do you have a sense of mission?

JHI: An actor is an entertainment worker, and after all, it is a service industry. It's fun and inspiring. I think the sense of duty is too grand. It's more of a responsibility. So, I think you can say it's professionalism. Everyone wants to do their job as well as possible. So do I. Even if it doesn't work, I think I should do our best without regret.

Q: No matter how strong your work ethic, if you work non-stop for 7 years, you will be exhausted.
JHI: There have been times when there have been burnouts. But the most important thing is to be loved by the public. Not all jobs are like this. I think that was the support.

Q: There's also a nickname, "Melo Master”.

JHI: I've never said, 'Hello, I'm a melo drama master.' (Laughs) The reporters gave me that nickname. I'm thankful."

Q: What do you think is the charm of Melo?

JHI: In reality, when there is a couple, everyone around them hopes and cheers for them. I think melodrama is similar in the end. As people watch it, they want the two characters in the drama to get along well.

JHI:  I want to say "Romeo and Juliet”. The heartbreaking, sweet, and affectionate love story between the two men and women. "

Q: There's not much time left until the first broadcast. How are you planning to watch it?

JHI: As always, I'll watch it with my family. I'm so nervous that I don't know if I can see it properly... I'm more nervous than ever.

Q: Is there a reason why you're particularly nervous about this drama?

JHI: "Snowdrop" was the drama that I faced the most limitations in acting. ‘This is my limit. This is all I can do…’ It was too difficult throughout the work, and in a way, my self-esteem was lowered. That's how much I relied on people around me. Not only the director or Jisoo, but also each staff member. I think I felt once again that there was nothing I could do alone.

Q: You will end the year with the beginning of the drama. 

JHI: That's true. Next year, I want to become a human Jung HaeIn who goes one step further.

Q: As a human being? 

JHI: Acting is just a job. I want to be a better human being. And I hope I don't get sick. Both physically and mentally.

https://www.harpersbazaar.co.kr/article/61412

• Love 2

Jung Hae In Shares Why He Continues To Act, How He Became Close With Lee Je Hoon + What He’s Like As A Director, And More

Jung-Hae-In-7.jpeg

In a recent interview with GQ magazine, Jung Hae In spoke about his upcoming film, friendship with Lee Je Hoon, and more!

Jung Hae In’s upcoming short film “Blue Happiness” is a part of the “Unframed” project, a series of short films directed by actors. “Blue Happiness” is directed by Jung Hae In’s close friend Lee Je Hoon and follows the story of people in their 20s and 30s navigating stock trading.

The interviewer mentioned that the starting point of this film was what people these days were most passionate about, and Jung Hae In agreed, adding, “Whether it’s real estate, stocks, or cryptocurrency. However, I think I was cast because none of those applied to me.”

He continued, “I think that’s why Je Hoon kept me in mind. We were casually talking about this kind of thing in a personal setting when I said, ‘I don’t know anything about stocks.’ I wonder if he kept a closer eye on me because I’d said that.”

Spoiler

Jung-Hae-In-1.jpegJung-Hae-In-2.jpegJung-Hae-In-3.jpeg

As the two actors have never worked on a project together before, Jung Hae In was asked how they became friends. He answered, “A few years ago, I went to a national soccer match in Sangam-dong where we met coincidentally and I greeted him. After that, we naturally became close.”

Jung Hae In also touched on what a passionate person Lee Je Hoon is, sharing, “I’m a bit curious about what Je Hoon is like at work [as an actor]. I want to meet him as actor to actor. You know how there are people who are different when you meet them in a personal meeting versus when you meet them at work? I feel that Je Hoon definitively differentiates between business and pleasure. He’s a precise person.”

He added, “[Lee Je Hoon] is more detail-oriented than I am. I’ve now experienced a set that he’s led as a director, and he approaches all the actors, not just me, in an extremely detailed manner. Since he’s originally an actor, he approaches us with a better understanding of an actor’s point of view. How should I put it? It was easier to understand [what he was saying] because he would talk to us from the player’s perspective.”

Jung-Hae-In-4.jpeg

Regarding a similarity between his “Blue Happiness” character Chan Young and his real-life personality, Jung Hae In explained, “Rather than talking while having your head in the clouds or having abstract discussions, I enjoy realistic discussions, talking about how to solve realistic situations, and talking about things happening today or tomorrow. Constructive discussions. Future-oriented discussions.”

Jung Hae In also shared that he and his character have the same view on life. He elaborated on that view, saying, “Living diligently. If you try hard every day and live diligently, there will be good results. Even if someone doesn’t recognize that, it’s okay. Also, not taking any chances and working hard.”

The interviewer added that the phrase his character Chan Young hears most in the film is, “Ugh, this innocent guy. How have you not changed at all?” Jung Hae In responded with a laugh and commented, “I’ll have to ask [Lee Je Hoon] later. If that was directed at me.”

Spoiler

Jung-Hae-In-5.jpeg

Jung-Hae-In-6.jpegJung-Hae-In-8.jpeg

The two also spoke about compliments that past directors have given Jung Hae In, particularly that he is very straightforward and honest. The interviewer asked whether he didn’t like hearing these comments, and the actor replied, “I don’t dislike it. They’re very good comments, and they’re also true. I want to express it as my commitment to work. The manner in which I approach work.”

He continued, “Ever since my debut, I’ve consistently asked myself, ‘Why does Jung Hae In act? Why are you doing this kind of work? Why are you continuing to do it?’ I keep asking these to myself. Ultimately, it’s because it’s fun, it’s enjoyable, and it makes me happy. However, the more I do it, I find that I don’t want to just be happy by myself, but also want the people watching and the people I work with to feel happy with me. At the end of the day, it’s not something you do on your own.”

He then remarked that in order to reach that happiness, the most important thing is self-esteem. On a scale from 1 to 100, Jung Hae In revealed that his self-esteem is at about 40 or 50 when he’s in the middle of filming. Explaining the low score, he commented, “It’s because I’m always running into obstacles and having a hard time. It’s not like I’m that good at acting. If there’s something I’m good at and something I’m bad at, I tend to rely [on others] for what I’m bad at. I request their assistance, ask them, ‘What would be better?’, and I tell my fellow actors and colleagues that it’s hard and that I need their help. The person I target most is the director. I’m always sending out an ‘SOS’ to my director. Because if I do that and the result is good, that’s a positive thing. It’s a good thing if what we made together turns out well.” He then added, “Right now, [my score is] 100 because I’m not currently in the middle of filming.”

Finally, for his keywords of 2021, Jung Hae In picked “working hard” and “trying new challenges.” He explained what counts as a new challenge by saying, “Everything. Every day is always a new challenge. Every project, every moment.”

“Unframed” is scheduled to be released in December 2021 via the OTT platform Watcha, while Jung Hae In’s upcoming drama “Snowdrop” will premiere on December 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

source: Soompi

• Love 2

FNC Actor uploaded Haein <Snowdrop> script reading bts.  He was still shooting DP during <Snowdrop> script read  last Dec and early <Snowdrop filming>.  Hope he is resting well now!

<Snowdrop> Script Read in Jan

Haein as Im Sooho in  <Snowdrop> individual character poster teaser released by JTBC Drama today

”A man aiming at his fate, Im Sooho”

0000139861_001_20211130084001580.jpg?type=w430
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000139861

• Love 3