Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

That's right, thank you sheeeeee. Hae In is nominated for Best New Actor in Film categories for 2020 Baeksang Arts Award.

The nominees for Best New Actor (Film) are:

Park Myung Hoon (Parasite)

Park Hyung Sik (Juror 8)

Jung Hae In (Tune in for Love)

Park Hae Soo (Time to Hunt)

Ahn Ji Ho (A Boy & Sungreen)

The 56th Baeksang Arts Awards will take place on June 5 at 5 p.m. KST at KINTEX in Ilsan.

Parasite is the strongest contender in all film nominated categories, having already won Oscars.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WOW Congratulations to Best New Actor Winner of the 56th Grand Bell Awards: Jung Hae In for his performance in Tune in for love 

Wishing him the best luck in the upcoming Baeksang awards on June 5th 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jung Hae In Looks Back On When He Was 20, Talks About How He’s Changed Since His Debut 7 Years Ago

Jung Hae In Looks Back On When He Was 20, Talks About How He’s Changed Since His Debut 7 Years Ago

Jung Hae In graced the cover of Cosmopolitan Korea’s 20th anniversary issue.

Going along with the theme of 20 years, Jung Hae In looked back at when he was 20, and said, “I regret not trying out more things. They say you learn a lot when you travel alone, but I wasn’t able to do so because I was too scared. [Traveling solo] is definitely something that is still on my bucket list.”

The actor celebrated his 7th debut anniversary on July 26, and commented, “My fans congratulated me, and thanks to them, it became a really special day. My efforts to become a good person have not changed since when I first debuted. On the other hand, the way I think about my work and the way I act has become more thoughtful.”

When asked to define the most admirable quality in someone, Jung Hae In responded, “Someone who can value and love themselves is the best. I’m also trying to become that kind of person. If you value yourself, then you can value and love others. Working to be patient and trust yourself is the secret to confidence.”

Jung Hae In’s full pictorial and interview can be seen in the September issue of Cosmopolitan.

jung-hae-in-cosmopolitan.jpg

jung-hae-in-cosmopolitan-1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1420575wpp/jung-hae-in-looks-back-on-when-he-was-20-talks-about-how-hes-changed-since-his-debut-7-years-ago

• Awesome 1

[News] 2020.08.24 Jung Hae In Courted to Join Kim Hye Yoon & Kim Ji Soo in New Drama "Snowdrop"

Jung Hae In may return on the screen pretty soon with a new JTBC drama with the team behind "Sky Castle". 

Snowdrop will be directed by Jo Hyun Tak and screenwrite by Yoo Hyun Mi, who both have previously worked together on Sky Castle. Snowdrop will also star BlackPink's Jisoo.

Both ladies are said to be playing the leading roles while Hae In taking on the male lead role.

• Love 1