[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was alittle surprised how it started. i thought Han Ji Hye would be a doctor from the start (cold type). But she is married and lives with her in-laws and even has a daughter. Typical daughter in law gets bossed around.

The husband is cold to her and the daughter. The episode ends with her asking for a divorce. I personally like both the leads and the older leads as in the female leads father and the future step mother. Seen both of them in alot of dramas.

Was greatly disappointed with My Golden Life so i didn't really bother to watch it much. I hope this drama will live up to the expectations considering it has several good actors/actresses both young and old. Considering this is a family drama and the daughter of the female lead is credited in the opening, there will be no dead child. That's my greatest fear when watching a drama, luckily it doesn't happen as much in weekly like in daily.

5 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Was alittle surprised how it started. i thought Han Ji Hye would be a doctor from the start (cold type). But she is married and lives with her in-laws and even has a daughter. Typical daughter in law gets bossed around.

The husband is cold to her and the daughter. The episode ends with her asking for a divorce. I personally like both the leads and the older leads as in the female leads father and the future step mother. Seen both of them in alot of dramas.

Was greatly disappointed with My Golden Life so i didn't really bother to watch it much. I hope this drama will live up to the expectations considering it has several good actors/actresses both young and old. Considering this is a family drama and the daughter of the female lead is credited in the opening, there will be no dead child. That's my greatest fear when watching a drama, luckily it doesn't happen as much in weekly like in daily.

Yeah you dont see many dramas starting like that interesting.

@dito Hopefully she gets divorced soon. Since the husband doesn't seem to be in the poster maybe he won't appear much. Also i'm having doubts he's the real father of the daughter, considering how he treats her.   

@hell59

Weekend drama always get subbed so there should be no worries about it

27 minutes ago, dekaron said:

@dramaninjaThe only other family drama that I know of starts like that is Family Honor

Good lord yes....I remember... 2 divorces and a death in the first episode....everbody got hit by somebody even the father got hit by the grandfather...oh wait that was in the 3rd epi...

48 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@dito Hopefully she gets divorced soon. Since the husband doesn't seem to be in the poster maybe he won't appear much. Also i'm having doubts he's the real father of the daughter, considering how he treats her.   

@hell59

Weekend drama always get subbed so there should be no worries about it

Yes i'm waiting for her to get away from her in laws and join the hospital before I start watching....if i can hold out for that long

whats the episode count 50? or less?

And you can never tell with weekend dramas....the ex always comes back after the other one has moved on....

@dito Yeah it's 50. I found out about this drama coincidentally like 1-2 days ago. I'm glad i did. I find it interesting. Compared to "What's up with this family?" i don't find most of the children annoying. Sunyoung plays the eldest daughter and i really like her so far. Haven't seen much of Han Ji Hye around other characters except her daughter. I don't count the in-laws.

The backstory between the father and the future stepmother seems pretty interesting. I got no other dramas to watch anyway.

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

I greatly anticipated this drama after father is strange. I have always been an ardent lover of kbs weekend dramas but I just couldn't with my golden life. 

LSW is actually playing a character close to his real self. So he will blend naturally into the character. Is it me or isn't he getting more handsome after his marriage?  I loved him with eugene last 2 yrs too. The other casts look very warm and so cute. I will look out for the new step mother.I'm just guessing how the new house will look like with a character like hers and the first daughter.

I hope it will give me the vibe of father is strange so I will laugh and cry with them. 

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

@dito Yeah it's 50. I found out about this drama coincidentally like 1-2 days ago. I'm glad i did. I find it interesting. Compared to "What's up with this family?" i don't find most of the children annoying. Sunyoung plays the eldest daughter and i really like her so far. Haven't seen much of Han Ji Hye around other characters except her daughter. I don't count the in-laws.

The backstory between the father and the future stepmother seems pretty interesting. I got no other dramas to watch anyway.

50...damn thats a lot....hopefully it will be entertaining....and not go too makjang on us.

And Thank God the children are not as horrible as the ones in "Whats up with this family" I was so pitying the dad whenever he tried to feed his kids he got refused and rebuked....throughout the long series I don't think i liked the elder son one bit only after he found out about his fathers illness and started caring for his father, did I start watching his scenes ...which was pretty late in the drama...

3 hours ago, hell59 said:

Is any website subbing this drama?

I see that VIKI is subbing this drama but not everybody can watch it there( is not licensed for every region). Fortunately is a KBS drama.  KBS uploads their weekend dramas on their own You Tube channel with English subtitles one week after an episode airs. But I think tomorrow the first episode will be available with subtitles. :wink:

@larus There are other sites that have it. I generally dont use KBS World cause of the delay in posting subbed episodes.

Atleast with the first episode we understand why Han Hye Jin's character Yoo-Ha will be indifferent towards love. After experiencing her current marriage and awful in-laws she have had enough. We will learn more about LSW character background later through flashbacks i guess. We already know that his father prioritized his job over his family when his wife was dying. Might be more to it or his father is just a richard simmons.

I was not expecting Han Hye Jin to be a mother in this drama. I guess she had gone through medical school before or during her marriage and she will start as an intern at the hospital after her divorce. I guess she will have custody over her daughter since the father doesn't seem that interested in the child.

Edit : First episode is subbed.

From watching the subbed episode, the husband is trash. There was a talk about having a paternity test since they want Eunsoo to have some of the company share but told the son to make sure Yoo-Ha won't be able to get a single penny. Yoo-Ha husband want to send Eunsoo(Yoo-Ha daughter) overseas with her cousins.

Seems like they had Eunsoo overseas so i think that Eunsoo is adopted cause they were nervous about the paternity test. Yoo-Ha says even if you give up on being Eunsoo dad i won't give up on being Eunsoo mom, Yoo-Ha husband says the only way to stay as Eunsoo mom is to get a divorce.

Yoo-Ha asks for divorce at the end. In the preview she finds out they threw away Yoo-Ha's father gift for Eunsoo(Shoes that he made). Yoo-Ha husband says that there will be no divorce and she will be sent overseas. Yoo-Ha only way out will be to tell them that Eunsoo is adopted which im pretty sure she is.

Han-Ji-Hye-Lee-Sang-Woo.jpg  This OTP would be among the reasons I am watching another weekend drama and I wasn't sure about it until I heard YH say she wanted a divorce in order to protect her daughter. Then I knew I am in!!! And from the looks of her situation I would say well done...  I also love Yoo Dong-Geun as HS the father he is exceptional and always moves my heart.  Looking forward to this drama unfolding and to reading everyone's thoughts and words....:wub:

Good rating start for this drama, with 23.3% (ABG Nielsen) and 24.5% (TNmS Rating). 

A little bit higher than the first episode of My Golden Life, 19.7% (ABG Nielsen) and 20.7% (TNmS).

Hopefully they can show us a good and pleasantly weekend drama.

2 hours ago, kimtanz said:

Good rating start for this drama, with 23.3% (ABG Nielsen) and 24.5% (TNmS Rating). 

A little bit higher than the first episode of My Golden Life, 19.7% (ABG Nielsen) and 20.7% (TNmS).

Its a good start yes... 

I'm a fan of KBS weekend drama since Happy Five, then I continue again watching Father is Strange then the last one My Golden Life. 

Same with @Lunkera it was kind surprised me to see Han ji Hye character so different from the cast description since the beginning. Do we will have some flashback scenes later on, to see how cold hearted she was? 

But I see some familiar faces that always deliver good roles to watch in here, I'm actually not sure about following this one but let see after 4 episode do I will continue watching this on or not. 

@Yippeun_eonnie Do you mean Five Children? that one was the last weekly i was really interested it. 

Seems like the husband in the beginning had to give up his dream about being a doctor and was good to her in the beginning but later turned cold. They decided to have a baby while they were overseas cause of the family pressure. seems like Yoo-Ha had to give up her work. Yoo-Ha married her husband with much oppositon from both her family and her husbands family so i guess her relationship with her siblings might be a little strained when she get divorced.

I'm pretty sure Yoo-Ha's daugher Eun Soo is either adopted or they went to a clinic for it to get her pregnant. From the way they talked about it im about 80% sure she was adopted. Yoo-Ha's husband is cutting off her in-laws. She is barely able to meet her family which is sad. The easiest way out for her is to say that Eun-soo is not her husbands daughter.

Atleast we get information from the very beginning why Yoo-Ha will be indifferent towards love. As she already tried it before she doesn't believe in love anymore.

I'm really impressed with the cast so far and the main family is actually normal for a change. The youngest daughter might be annoying. But other than that the twins seem pretty normal except they are immature. But atleast they arent mean to their parents.

I recognize most of the parents in this drama which is nice. They are all good actors and actresses in my opinion. Also looking forward to watch Han Hye Jin in a weekend drama. Haven't watched her drama since The Legendary Witch. Lee Sang Woo is someone i like also so i hope he and Han Hye Jin will have a good chemistry in this drama.

4 hours ago, kimtanz said:

Really! I'm happy already. The story looks great. I hope the chemistry will be great too. Anticipating mischief from the twins and family squabbles. 

Yoo-Ha went to some doctor. she called her professor so i guess it's some teacher from when she went through medical school? or somekind of mentor. She got something, looked like documents. It was regarding Eun Soo. Afterwards she sat down, she had gotten blisters from her shoes. This is where she meets the male lead. They have a fast talk, he insist to help her. She gives in and he cover her skirt with his jacket and start treating it. Well, from the conversation i think they both find out that the other one is a doctor.

Yoo-Ha finds the shoes for Eunsoo and is upset. She also calls her father and thanks him. Later in the episode i think Yoo-Ha made up her mind and went to her husbands office. they argue and sister in law comes in. She says something to her sister in law about Eunsoo. It's safe to say that Eunsoo is not the husbands daughter. It ends with her going to her fathers house and tells Eunsoo to greet them and she tuck her to bed after that Yoo-Ha tells her family that she's getting divorced. The family is shocked and the usual happens with a parent holding his head and almost fainting..

Atleast she's decisive. So hopefully we get a divorce next week and that family will be out of the picture.

Archived