[Drama 2018] Sketch 스케치

Go Seung Ji

7 hours ago, snowquality said:

Yeah that line is bothering me as well. I feel like this *cult* whatever it is, knows more about Si Hyun more than anyone else. Even Captain Moon seems to be in the blind about the origin of Si Hyun's abilities.

@snowqualitywatch the ep 10! I got the answer for that question...is mind-blowing...I didn't even think about the possibility once. I won't spoil it. After everyone is done watching it we’ll discuss it!!!

4 hours ago, alekaonu said:

OMG I have not really watched Ep10 yet but still I got a shock to find out who's the person behind the Chief/Head of Internal Affairs. Since no one is discussing about it, so I don't wanna be a spoiler. Gosh I really didn't see that coming. I will be back tomorrow to spazz with you all.

@alekaonu chingu! You were spot on! Even I couldn't believe it!!! Why would that person do that though?!?

3 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

I understand how you feel, their relationship is bittersweet. I'm concerned that the writer will keep teasing us with glimpses of a possible romantic angle until the end,  but I agree with you that it will likely be hard(er) on Shi Huyn if she develops feelings for him. Maybe if there's a second season, after some time has passed, we might see them get closer? I'm reminded of Mystery Queen a little bit.

@lilyphenix ughh I honestly love hate things like that...it happened in switch too..they had awsome chemistry until the end with no calculated outcome! I hope there is a second season too!! 

I don't know why...but I always like romances where the one partner has to like let go of their past in order to love themselves enough to start a new life, and the person they love must feel soo cherished and accomplished to have someone like that by their side and to have helped them out of something so devastating...love a second time...

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well to me it seems mutual. Shi Hyun and Dong Soo maybe think they are bonding as colleagues/team mates but  the way they have displayed  many little things/gestures toward each other (like about the birthday cake how Shi Hyun looked back at Dong Soo  and Dong Soo gave a nod)  feels more like they are heading onto a sweet love lane.   

Shi Hyun knows the only reason Dong Soo stands and carries on any task is this deep rage and pain.  Otherwise he would collapse from his hollow insides.  Dong Soo began to see her effort which tugs him not to cross the line. 

I’m not worried whether Shi Hyun has to compete for Dong Soo’s heart with the memory of a ghost.  Dong Soo discovered how fragile life could be.  If he is given the second chance, he knows how precious it is (I hope he knows because some men can be very blah blah  hehe)

1 hour ago, snowquality said:

OMG I JUST WATCHED EPS 10 AAAAAA

If that wasn't the best plot twist ever I don't know what that was <3 Why am I so excited instead for this development XD

My thoughts exactly! Prosecutor why?!

KDS/SH- I see the heartbeat there! We’ll see how it plays out. I ship it!

I’m guessing KDS will learn about it first & go at it alone to protect her. He can’t/won’t dare say it out loud to SH. Angst!

I'm 45 minutes into episode 10. I just need to pause because I don't understand DS's reasoning here...

Spoiler

Instead of listening to Shi-Hyun's plea to stop following Do-Jin, in order to save her brother, Dong-Soo decides to still try to arrest Do-Jin because there might be some clues in the notebook that will help them catch "the elder". I understand the logic, but surely someone made copies of said notebook before heading out, right? I also understand that it would be a problem not to have the original if in case some pages written with invisible ink, but still...

17 minutes ago, chdom said:

I’m guessing KDS will learn about it first & go at it alone to protect her. He can’t/won’t dare say it out loud to SH. Angst!

Is it weird that I'm rooting for... 

Spoiler

Si Hyun's oppa? :P

I mean, if it's him, there must be a reason on why he chose to go on this vigilante-ish path. Remember how he once said Si Hyun was too young to remember something in the past? I bet he witnessed something crucial, and it became the sole drive for him to take revenge. Now the question is: is he really a seer? Like, does he have those abilities as well (minus the drawing maybe XD)?

6 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

I'm 45 minutes into episode 10. I just need to pause because I don't understand DS's reasoning here...

Reveal hidden contents

Instead of listening to Shi-Hyun's plea to stop following Do-Jin, in order to save her brother, Dong-Soo decides to still try to arrest Do-Jin because there might be some clues in the notebook that will help them catch "the elder". I understand the logic, but surely someone made copies of said notebook before heading out, right? I also understand that it would be a problem not to have the original if in case some pages written with invisible ink, but still...

Hmmm what I felt when I watched that scene is that, maybe, this time KDS wants to trust that SH is able to handle her situation? Like, when his fiancee drowned and he didn't trust SH to save his fiancee and ended up messing things up; well this time he knew he was doing the right thing and trusts that SH will be able to save her oppa. Idk, it's the only thing I can think of. It just didn't feel like KDS would be so heartless and sacrifice Si Joon and hurt SH in the process, he must have somewhat believed in his decision and SH's capabilities. 

11 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

@snowquality,Thank you, and it makes much senses!

That twist!! Didn't see it come! :open_mouth:

We're all in a shock I guess :joy:

Man, it's been a while since I've seen such a nice plot twist <3

I watched Missing Nine while waiting in between for Sketch because Lee Sun Bin is there, but even with their secrets and mystery, nothing came quite as shocking as this one XD Probably just the different pacing and storytelling style. Man I can't wait for next ep!

The worst part is that for shi hyun her brother was the only real family... And now that he is the main antagonist...it's possible that he will be taken away from the her...by law or tragidy....and she’d be left alone again:cold_sweat:

Btw do you guys think he actually cares about her? Like he acts like an overprotective brother but..do you think it's a facade?

14 minutes ago, samsherlock said:

The worst part is that for shi hyun her brother was the only real family... And now that he is the main antagonist...it's possible that he will be taken away from the her...by law or tragidy....and she’d be left alone again:cold_sweat:

Btw do you guys think he actually cares about her? Like he acts like an overprotective brother but..do you think it's a facade?

Oh nooooo ;A;

Now that you said it, there's a possibility that oppa is only using her :3

But I think for Si Joon, Si Hyun being alive and well is his only reason to 'punish' the bad guys :bawling:

For now, I'll believe that Si Joon's love for Si Hyun is genuine, despite his extreme measures and decisions///

Is it weird that I'm rooting for... 

Reveal hidden contents

I thought about this too... But, nahhhh. :joy: 

1 minute ago, chdom said:

I thought about this too... But, nahhhh. :joy: 

Awwwww :')

I don't know, I guess I still have this naive belief that Si Joon is doing this for the the sake of Si Hyun even if he's doing it with the wrong methods, and yes he would become their villain, yes he would disappoint Si Hyun, but I just don't know why I'm rooting for him so much :') We'll see how he's truly like in the next eps I guess //sobss

13 minutes ago, snowquality said:

Awwwww :')

I don't know, I guess I still have this naive belief that Si Joon is doing this for the the sake of Si Hyun even if he's doing it with the wrong methods, and yes he would become their villain, yes he would disappoint Si Hyun, but I just don't know why I'm rooting for him so much :') We'll see how he's truly like in the next eps I guess //sobss

@snowquality I think he might be one of those...” I'll play God for other people cuz I have power” kind...you know like thanos in infinity war...he is good...his intentions are good too...but the execution method is devastatingly horrifying.

1 hour ago, chdom said:

To be honest he does seem like the type that will try to protect her till she finds out on her own..

23 minutes ago, samsherlock said:

@snowquality I think he might be one of those...” I'll play God for other people cuz I have power” kind...you know like thanos in infinity war...he is good...his intentions are good too...but the execution method is devastatingly horrifying.

Thanos! Yeah that's an awesome comparison XD Though when it comes the time to 'sacrifice Gamora', we shall see if Si Joon would sacrifice his baby sister in return of whatever it is that he thinks is right. THAT would truly be his defining moment as a villain or an anti-hero :'))))))) //sobs again

I love the plot twist.  I maybe able to understand why he turned to be a vigilante but at this moment it is very hard to predict his real intention.  The only way to find out is to keep watching :D

Thanos! Yeah that's an awesome comparison XD Though when it comes the time to 'sacrifice Gamora', we shall see if Si Joon would sacrifice his baby sister in return of whatever it is that he thinks is right. THAT would truly be his defining moment as a villain or an anti-hero :'))))))) //sobs again

Maybe that’s why we can’t comprehend him being totally evil.. we are always rooting for the antihero... the wronged one...the real victim... thanos ain’t one ofc but like Loki and the sort...

and about ‘sacrificing gamora’ :tounge_xd:

our quill here doesn’t seem the sort to let that happen.

7 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I love the plot twist.  I maybe able to understand why he turned to be a vigilante but at this moment it is very hard to predict his real intention.  The only way to find out is to keep watching :D

Yes one week to go... though it must be connected to there parents...

but I did notice... in the flashback to the parents death he is not there.., like he seems just few years older...they wouldn’t leave him alone...and he was talking in third person while referring to the incident like “ can you imagine how she must feel” not about him at all...is he her actual brother?... but they do share the prediction powers sooo...:neutral:

22 minutes ago, samsherlock said:

Maybe that’s why we can’t comprehend him being totally evil.. we are always rooting for the antihero... the wronged one...the real victim... thanos ain’t one ofc but like Loki and the sort...

and about ‘sacrificing gamora’ :tounge_xd:

our quill here doesn’t seem the sort to let that happen.

Yes one week to go... though it must be connected to there parents...

but I did notice... in the flashback to the parents death he is not there.., like he seems just few years older...they wouldn’t leave him alone...and he was talking in third person while referring to the incident like “ can you imagine how she must feel” not about him at all...is he her actual brother?... but they do share the prediction powers sooo...:neutral:

Uh-oh... new conspiracy theory? XDDDD Getting some Wanda-Pietro experiment vibeeeess/// But maybe the explanation can be as simple as Si Joon was still at school at the time the incident took place (?) Can we just skip 7 days and watch the next eps already :joy:

Oooooo and I totally get who that 'Quill' is hahahah!

Archived