[Drama 2018] Sketch 스케치

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

English Subbed for their 'Sketch' x Early VLIVE Interview

I recorded it while it was on live broadcast but there is a bit of disruption during the live streaming so near the front i had to adjust something. 

Also, there were issues with the audio in the front like around twice but it does not affect the entire video because it ran smoothly after the first 15 minutes :)

Well @bebebisous33  We meet again,  Your enjoying this one also.. I check out the first two episode and happy to see Rain in something more suitable for him.. Only a few of his dramas I have enjoyed but in my opinion action dramas should be his calling..

What I find interesting about this drama is the story line.. We have two people that can forsee the future.. One works for the good thr other for the evil..   I think it's going to come down to wit vs wit. 

Off to back read some comments your comments point out things I miss

On 11/05/2018 at 11:44 AM, booha said:

Omg   I don’t think I can give up hair like hers.  So luxurious   Well this is her first lead role and if her long hair doesn’t fit the character, I guess she has to let it go.  -_-

Back reading @booha  I say Na she just wanted a hair cut it's the summer and hot as hell..:lol:

OrlZOPM.jpg

Done watching the first two episodes and man, they were heavy. It started light hearted and it left me feeling really sad. Had to watch something funny to cheer me up after. Awesome writing on this drama! Great execution and portrayal for all the actors so far. Looking forward to the next episodes.

9 hours ago, sava2sava said:

No one is recapping this drama.. Give me a link I'll recap.. I've been up since 4am this morning Us time

i did my recaps for the previous two episodes.

if only you scrolled back the pages.

Episode 4 Preview

Episode 3 Screencaps

DenLeKWU8AAkk4s.jpg

DenO_IJV4AAO_Ym.jpg

CN18wjA.jpg

8iecpwlr.jpg

DenJG5nV4AAcwCv.jpg

DenJ7YjUYAAv70r.jpg

DenKmo6VAAA9P43.jpg

DenKmnXUEAAegxE.jpg

DenKmt7UwAAl15a.jpg

DenKqStUwAAHKsN.jpg

DenKqS8VAAALZtS.jpg

DenK0oTUYAIUnW8.jpg

DenK0h_UcAEo3UD.jpg

DenK-x4U0AEZsPL.jpg

DenK-rhU0AM_WzF.jpg

DenK-lFVAAE87jG.jpg

DenLMg9VMAAIeVa.jpg

DenLPB0U8AAN8c_.jpg

DenLXtWU8AAhKmW.jpg

DenLXu_VMAAcQfD.jpg

DenOMAGUYAAP6q_.jpg

DenOMBfVMAEuFnQ.jpg

DenOMA8UcAIMXsa.jpg

DenOUTfVAAYfNVq.jpg

DenOUeAU8AArWgQ.jpg

DenPSDQVMAAiSzI.jpg

DenWWrUVMAEmCR6.jpg

I will post my recap for Episode 3 in a hour or two.

Please do scroll back for previous episodes' recaps.

AHHH LEE SUN BIN~~~ the way she fights with Rain is just so intense!!! but it breaks my heart to know that KDJ actually did that to his fiancee instead of just simply shooting her. it would have been much easier too... seeing the mark on KDJ's hand that proves that he was the one who did that to his fiancee, would have broke KDS's heart so much T-T another great episode!! Can't wait to see the next episode when Yoo Shi Hyun saw what is in her next sketch...

the fact that Jang Tae Joon is manipulating him by convincing him to kill an innocent person once would not simply just be once, because once KDJ's hands are dirtied with murderer's blood, its easier to be manipulated when the old man can just simply say "you did it once, you can do it another time".

live streamed the episode yesterday without subs, now its with subs i'll see what else i missed out ^^ but ahhh can't wait for today's episode 4!!

o4UPRI6r.jpg

Going back to the recap of Episode 3.

The opening scene shows how Prosecutor Min ended up dying, where we see KDJ not accepting the fact that the prosecutor would be helping him to mitigate his sentence, he felt that no matter what she does, he cannot afford to go to jail now because he still have to kill the person who killed his wife, albeit that guy is still held up in detention.

So we are left with the fact that KDJ got no other choice but to kill the prosecutor so that there would be nobody who knows that he was there and that he was the one to kill the criminal as well as Prosecutor Min. But we also see how KDJ is damn smartass??? He even thought of the fact to remove the DNA from the prosector's nails due to her scratching his arms during the strangulation, by using paint thinner to rid of any DNA left behind. wow guy you really walking down the path of destruction...

Then we see how KDJ was walking away to leave the crime scene but hesitated for a moment as he looked down on the very hands that killed the prosecutor and hearing the cries of the prosecutor's fiance. But then his face hardened and continued on walking on to leave the crime scene... damn he really changed totally...

Back to Kang Dong Soo, we see how he was standing aside looking at the forensics collecting evidence and the detectives dismissing it as the criminal abducting the fiancee and strangled her after she shot him to death. Then as the body was being carried out, the arm was hanging out and as a manner of respect, YSH stopped them and place the arm back nicely. And at the same time, we also see how KDS was badly affected by his fiancee's death as he thought he saw his fiancee standing near the criminal's body and was about to call for her before he realises it was just his imagination. ouch, that pain of losing a loved one...

After that, we see how KDJ was at the memorial center looking forlornly at his wife's urn as well as the photos and at this moment, the annoying old man, Jang Tae Joon, walk over to tell him that it is hard to having made the decision of killing an innocent one, but he brings up all that richard simmons of how it is necessary and that he can pay for his guilt by saving people like huh? you can save people by NOT KILLING PEOPLE. dude, you are seriously wrong. Afterwards, he and KDJ had a nice talk where KDJ said he will proceed on to kill the guy who killed his wife so that his wife could rest in peace but the old man, probably in hopes of manipulating KDJ further, he told him that he will help him to kill that guy but FIRST, he has to kill someone else???? wow this is really helping a lot.

We are then introduced to the guy who will possibly be killed by KDJ. Nam Sun Woo, a businessman who created a new pharmaceutical drug, Cardinox which is a pediatric heart drug meant for children with heart problems, are supposedly still in clinical trial stage but he wants to use it to cure the children even if there may be casualties, so as to boost his career and reputation further. wow what an evil guy. We see how he uses money to settle everything and the fact that he puts on a facade to visit the children at the hospital and KDJ as well as JTJ was seen standing at a far distance to observe Nam Sun Woo, who is predicted to kill thousands of children with the pediatric heart drug

Then next we see how YSH visited the forensic doctor who did the autopsy on Prosecutor Min, as she found something wrong with the autopsy report, where there was a chemical found on her fingertips, which is paint thinner meant to remove any DNA prints.

Afterwards, we see how YSH goes to her team to discuss about the autopsy report and the fact that there was paint thinner on her fingertips would only mean that it might not be the criminal that killed her but a third party was there too. At this moment in time, we have this deja vú feeling where YSH gets a splitting headache which meant that there are new sketches coming.

Next, we see a new character, Doctor Oh, who will be related to Nam Sun Woo, as he works for him. We see how he is having a conversation with someone who seems detached from her surroundings and that she is someone who lost his son to acute heart failure (is it due to Cardinox??), and before his death there were sores on his mouth as well as lifted fingernails and toenails. After which, Doctor Oh was approached by the secretary of Nam Sun Woo who tied him up and broke his left fingers (ouch seriously)
Doctor Oh tries to argue that Cardinox is still not safe for using on humans but Nam Sun Woo brushed it aside saying that child is just a collateral damage, and threatened Doctor Oh to either kill himself or he would kill his family because he wants to shut Doctor Oh up to prevent him from divulging Cardinox's risks to the world.
At this point, we see how Yoo Shi Hyun's new sketches show that there is possibly a guy who might hang himself, someone who looks like Kang Dong Soo that seemingly killed a guy (seeing the blood on the floor), as well as some sketches that shows certain structures. While it is not very clear and defined, I applaud the team's efforts in trying their best to find out the locations as well as the people that are involved with the sketches.

Back to Kang Dong Soo, he met up with Gyung Tae, his fellow detective colleague and told him that he wishes to resign from his position as detective because what he would be doing in the future would not be good for his reputation as a detective.

After which, we see how Yoo Shi Hyun and her team tries to figure out the guy who would be dying at 7:40pm by hanging, and at the same time we see Doctor Oh fixing the hanging rope on the ceiling, presumably preparing for his death, and Yoo Shi Hyun's colleague, the computer genius managed to identify the painting in the apartment from the sketch which has the address written on the painting's auction bid.

As Yoo Shi Hyun tries to fight against time to reach Doctor Oh in time to prevent him from dying, the doorbell rang. And we see how she hurriedly dashed up the stairs and rushing to the apartment, even thinking of using the gun to shoot down the door's lock in desperate attempts to prevent him from dying was sort of in vain because Doctor Oh did not die after all, albeit being stopped by someone in a hoodie, which YSH's team find it weird because someone who killed someone would not actually save someone else's life, it does not seem to fit the picture.

Afterwards, we see how Kang Dong Soo approached Kim Do Jin to enquire about the case his fiancee was working on , without realising he's the one that killed his fiancee. Kim Do Jin refuses to speak anything regarding the corruption and took the name card that Kang Dong Soo gave him. And we are brought to the poignant scene where KDS eats an onigiri by himself and flashback to his fiancee and him eating together blissfully, portraying a very heart-wrenching moment as his life seems to be crumbling down without his fiancee with him.

After which KDJ informed Jang Tae Joon that the fiance approached him and Jang Tae Joon, being a smart person, told him not to go near KDS (perhaps to prevent him from being confused or less easy to manipulate) and wait, the only way to wash the prosecutor's blood from his hands is to save people's lives???? wow thats some......
and then KDJ burns the name card, fulfilling one of the sketches.

At this point in time YSH and her team tries to prevent Kang Dong Soo from approaching anyone and reports him for being involved in a case and he was brought to the police station in handcuffs. At the entrance, he saw the head of the Butterfly Team and he was asking why he was there, then the guy told KDS that he needed him to be stationed at the station and that he would see him 3 days later. KDS realises what is happening and asks whether was it related to YSH's sketches and whether did she drew a sketch of the killer and him being together. But the guy refuses to reply and KDS is determined to get free from the detectives because technically, he did not do anything wrong so they cant really detain him or lock him up.

Then KDS sneaked into YSH's team's hideout and saw the sketches that YSH drew, as well as the sketch that shows the killer and him fighting together and the killer lying in a pool of a dark liquid....

YSH rushed to their hideout and fought with KDS pretty aggressively (nice fighting moves Lee Sun Bin and Rain!!!) but YSH still ends up being knocked fainted by KDS because of his desperate attempts of wanting to know the killer's identity.

KDS then went to approach Doctor Oh and god why did you kidnap him for but i guess because using force is the only way to get one to spill out the beans, so KDS got to know that the person in the hoodie would be approaching Nam Sun Woo to kill him, and he went over to Nam Sun Woo's house to track down the killer.

At this point in time, KDJ had ambushed Nam Sun Woo using his wife as a bait but at this point, he was interrupted by KDS and the both of them got into a fight and while KDJ seems to be lying in a pool of red liquid , he realises it was paint instead of blood and KDJ strikes back at him and they continued to fight and the episode ends here.

q44RUaU.jpg

VGMEAzI.jpg

Next Episode preview, we see how YSH drew a sketch where she seemingly died and how will the team try to prevent it from happening? and how will KDS and KDJ's relationship go from here when KDS realises its KDJ who killed his fiancee? How will the old guy's interaction be like with KDS? i'm really curious to find out :)

Second Episode's Recap:
https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/412864-current-drama-2018-sketch-스케치-rain-lee-sun-bin-and-lee-dong-gun-fri-and-sat-2300-kst/?do=findComment&comment=21134867

First Episode's Recap:
https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/412864-current-drama-2018-sketch-스케치-rain-lee-sun-bin-and-lee-dong-gun-fri-and-sat-2300-kst/?do=findComment&comment=21134126

yhkU2tdr.jpg

T22gxtdr.jpg

0GT3IZ3r.jpg

noooo Shi Hyun got captured by the bad guys and she is being held by the pervert accomplice.... noooo T.T i shuddered when i see how he stroked her leg like shshdsjalabsjals KDS pls pls pls faster save Shi Hyun ah..... T.T this cliffhanger is killing me.

i will post my recap of Episode 4 once i wake up. had been live streaming episode 4 and its like 2am now... while i understand most of it but there are a few parts where i need to make sure i didnt get it wrong. hmmm... next episode faster come >_<

oh my Sunbin ahhhhㅠㅠㅠㅠ this episode is breaking my heart to pieces and i can only find the pieces back when episode 5 comes... But why would YSH go alone tho if she knows she is confronting the bad guys and she knows she will die in her sketch... and what a bad time to put KDS in detention when all this is happening like just wHY. oh god episode 5 please faster come....its like Criminal Minds' episode 11 all over again

DetFipmVAAECaL7.jpg

Episode 4 Recap

At the opening scene, we see that KDS and KDJ are lying on the ground after a short fight from Episode 3, and then they got up to continue fighting, with KDS saying that he is not okay with KDJ dying so easily after killing his fiancee.
And on the other hand, Yoo Shi Hyun is seen to be driving to the place

Flashback to a few moments ago, Jang Tae Joon informs KDJ that he wont be able to kill Nam Sun Woo today
as a man (KDS) will be there to catch him tonight and tells him to eliminate KDS because he would be someone that stands in their path in the future.
But as KDJ looks at KDS, he got reminded of Prosecutor Min's last moments and decided to let him go just this time and told him not to appear in front of him again if not he'll kill him the next time.
KDS asks KDJ for the reason that he killed his fiancee for, but KDJ refuses to say and keeps mum.

DesSTfOV4AAVn7Z.jpg

As YSH arrives at the scene and evaluated the scene, KDS told her that it is red paint instead of the victim's blood, that her sketch was not wrong either.

YSH "are you okay?"
KDS "the killer of my fiancee was just there in front of me but I could not do anything"
YSH "please put the gun down first or give it to me"
YSH wishes to help KDS but KDS dismisses it as his own problem and told her that if she or anyone interrupts his path, he will eliminate them all.

KDJ commented on KDS' fighting skills but JTJ asks why he did not kill KDS, as he would become a huge obstacle, asking KDJ if he does not believe his words or not.
KDJ denies it.
JTJ explains that it was because of KDS' choice to save Prosecutor Min on that day and failed to catch Seo Bo Yun, which is why the accomplice was able to kill KDJ's wife, and if only KDS had caught Seo Bo Yun, his wife would not have died.
KDJ said in a exasperated tone that it was because KDS chose to save Prosecutor Min and failed to catch Seo Bo Yun which is why he had to kill Prosecutor Min and Seo Bo Yun, saying that the Principle of Causality is indeed frightening because what you choose will later affect the events that happen later in the future.

And now that KDS is trying to kill KDJ, KDJ says that the next time he meets KDS again, he'll kill KDS.
And JTJ asks him to move to another place to stay since KDS knows where KDJ stays now.
To eliminate all evidence, JTJ turns on the stove's gas and the house got caught in fire.

DesTawYV4AAgM3o.jpg

YSH visits Nam Sun Woo at the hospital and Nam Sun Woo commented that she is too beautiful to be a cop (omg ikr)
And Nam Sun Woo claims that he was not able to remember anything, and YSH asks whether he knows anyone who would have a grudge against him but he denies it.
YSH doubtful of what he says, said that there were issues with his pediatric heart drug that will be released to the public soon, and Nam Sun Woo denies the claim, saying that whatever she heard is false, that it is not true.

Nam Sun Woo then said that YSH should not be here harassing him for the truth, but to go out there instead to catch the bad guys.
The investigative team got together again and the hacker asks YSH if KDS knows whos the hoodie guy, but YSH says that KDS refuses to say anything but she knows that Nam Sun Woo is definitely planning something.
Nam Sun Woo asks his secretary to find out more about KDS and KDJ.
Nam Sun Woo then says that KDJ would not be scared of him and that they would have to kill him because KDJ is bent on killing him on a noble cause but he has something planned, which is to approach KDS to get him on his side to kill KDJ.
At this point in time, KDS investigates on KDJ's background and learns he is from Special Forces Unit, who is very skilled in fighting.

Gyung Tae then tells KDS that Nam Sun Woo is looking for him.

The investigative team's head, Moon Jae Hyun then decides that they have to register KDS as a wanted criminal who will end up committing murder, but YSH tries to defend KDS that he may end up as the victim instead, but the head of investigative team refuses to relent, that there may be worse things happening in the future.

JTJ from Internal Investigations then asks to meet with Moon Jae Hyun.
Nam Sun Woo introduces himself to KDS and told him he investigated their background and told him that why not they work together to catch KDJ, KDS tells him that it is his own matters and that he needs to be the one to catch KDJ.
Nam Sun Woo tries to rile him up by saying that he has a plan to catch KDJ if KDS works together with him, as he will get his revenge and Nam Sun Woo will get to survive.
KDS says he would love to take up the offer but if it involves dirty moves and he knows if its illegal, KDS refuses to work together with him.
The secretary refuses to let him go but KDS says if the secretary does not let him go in 10 seconds, he'll regret it. And Nam Sun Woo decides to move onto Plan B.

JTJ offers Moon Jae Hyun a drink and he got refused
And back to the investigative team, YSH starts to draw her sketches again and this time, there was a sketch that shows the dying scene of YSH, which would predict that she will die in 3 days' time due to an incident.
Then, Moon Jae Hyun rushes over as soon as he got the call from the investigative team regarding YSH's sketches.

At this point, Jung Il Soo, the accomplice's brother came to jail to visit him but he said he'll get him out no matter what.
The secretary of Nam Sun Woo then approaches the brother to tell him he has a way to get his brother out of jail.
KDJ gets impatient and wants to kill Nam Sun Woo soon, but now JTJ receives a new vision and tells him to get rid of Nam Sun Woo and Jung Il Soo together.
KDS asks his colleague, Gyung Tae to investigate a plate number.

Moon Jae Hyun refuses to let YSH to investigate as she will be the victim in the case, he refuses to let YSH do it alone, but they hesitated when they realises that there is nobody else to do it for YSH and if only KDS was in the team together.

KDS got to know that the plate number that belongs to the car is Jung Il Woo's car, Jung Il Soo the wife's murderer's brother.
KDS flashbacks to the decision he made and regretted not choosing to catch Seo Bo Yun.

Spoiler

DesdsruVMAAskAY.jpg

DesdsutUwAAg2Zv.jpg

DesdsrvUwAMJqrQ.jpg

Oh Young Sim, the hacker, tries to persuade YSH not to investigate the case and tells her to go overseas for now since they do not know if the victim will die. But YSH refuses to stop and tells her that the sketch will happen no matter how much they try to escape and she feels that this day would always come for her since she is always the one to draw the victims' death, she feels it is not right to escape by herself when it comes to her being the one who is about to die.
YSH tries to assure OYS and tell her that she would not die so easily, with MJH standing at a far distance listening to their conversation.

KDS visits the memorial and saw KDJ's wife's urn.
At this point, YSH was at her computer and started looking through her sketches for more clues but though she hesitated for a bit, she felt that this is what she needs to do, with tears in her eyes.

We're introduced to a new character, Yoo Shi Jin, who is YSH's older brother and working in the Prosecutor's Office. And YSH visits her older brother at his office, who happens to be telling his colleague to go home since its their anniversary.
YSH and YSJ goes out to the park for a stroll and YSJ tells YSH that it is not his fault for what happens to their mother, as we further sees that YSH had drawn a sketch when she was very young that predicted that their mom would get stabbed by someone.
YSH remained silent and decided to change the topic by diverting their attention to the flowers on the ground.
YSH thanks her brother for being there when things get difficult for her, YSJ tells her that they are the pillars to each other's life and he would not have come this far without her.

Spoiler

DesjhLQUwAAWJeb.jpg

DesjhU7UcAA0X7q.jpg

DesjhWIVQAA9VHl.jpg

DesjhWIVQAA9VHl.jpg

DesjhXMVAAE_WNw.jpgDeskPF0U0AABdB2.jpg

DeskPUjU0AAPSSe.jpg

DesjhXMVAAE_WNw.jpg

DeskY9xVQAAjevw.jpg

DeskToIUwAATFp6.jpg

YSH jokes that he was the strongest person she ever knew and YSJ senses something is wrong and asks her if there was anything wrong because before being a prosecutor, he is her brother. YSH tries to shrugs it off with tears in her eyes, and tells him and there is nothing wrong and tries to change the subject to get something to eat but at this moment, KDS calls her out to meet her and YSJ fails to find out what is wrong with his sister.

Moon Jae Hyun received a call from YSJ and said he entrusted him with his sister but he never called to find out how was he. YSJ tries to find out what is wrong with YSH through Moon Jae Hyun as she does not seem to be herself, but because YSH did not say anything regarding her own issues, Moon Jae Hyun refuses to divulge any information since YSH chooses not to say anything. YSJ asks if it has to do with her sketches but Moon Jae Hyun tells him that unless YSH says it herself, he cannot do anything.

At the place where KDS wants to meet YSH,
KDS asks YSH if he had made the wrong decision back then, YSH tells him that she would have done the same if it was someone she love as well.
KDS then said to her that she is a very incredible person, and he is sure that she was able to save some of the people in her sketches and some that she failed to save.

Spoiler

Desk6-uVMAAUshw.jpg

KDS told her that he would not be able to handle all of that by himself if he was her, YSH asks KDS about the person that he is looking for and KDS refuses to say, but he says even though it is not YSH's fault, he is still unable to really talk to her due to it, but tells her to call him anything regarding her sketches.

At this point, KDS bumps into a student in disguise and realises that there are several guys around him who are suspiciously observing him and he gets into a fight with them.

KDS then asks if its YSH that planned all of this, but YSH's bewildered face shows that it is not her. But ends up, it was JTJ that plan all of this to try and catch KDS and he was put into detention center.

Spoiler

Desl_kUVQAACOcw.jpg

Desl11VUYAA0ik8.jpg

Desl3XSVMAERZ3q.jpg

Desl11VVQAInhIt.jpg

YSH approaches Moon Jae Hyun to ask him to investigate what happened with KDS but then she realised that Moon Jae Hyun knew about it, then he tells YSH to reconsider her stance as KDS has recently kidnapped and confined Doctor Oh which is a crime too, telling her that its better for KDS to be held in the detention center than allowing him to be free to hunt down KDJ and become a criminal.
YSH then tells MJH that it was partly their fault that he is on this path.

At this point, Jung Il Soo is shown to be escorted to the prison transport bus and the prison officer with the ominous bandaid on his hand.
Oh Young Sim found out that the prison escape would be related to Jung Il Soo's prison transport but she hides it as YSH approaches her and tells her that she'll go and buy coffee for both of them.
But YSH suspects there is something up and walks over to Oh Young Sim's computer for more details
At this point, Jung Il Soo is sniggering at his own seat in the bus as he is being transported.
Oh Young Sim desperately calls Moon Jae Hyun hoping that he would pick up the call.

Spoiler

DesmaiEVAAAyuph.jpg

YSH opens up the file on Jung Il Soo and knows that he is the inmate that is getting transported today and the prison escapee would be Jung Il Soo, so she decided to go over to the location to try and stop the prison escape.

JTJ interrogates KDS about his crime and KDS asks him how he would know all of this,
And then, Oh Young Sim got back to the hideout and realises that YSH knows about Jung Il Soo already, she panics and as this time, Captain Moon calls back and Oh Young Sim tells him that YSH is on the way to prevent the prison escape herself at the Gangnam Intersection. Oh Young Sim tells Captain Moon that she does not feel that something is right about it, but they are unable to get backup since it is not a legitimate reason.

At this point, Jung Il Soo does his own part of trying to get himself into trouble by singing and attempts to get the bus to stop by seizing.
The prison officer, not knowing what to do with Jung Il Soo in that condition, they stopped the bus and Jung Il Woo's men arrived at the scene, and we see how it was all a pretense by Jung Il Soo to try to get the bus to stop.
The prison officers got knocked out and at this point in time, YSH arrives at the scene all by herself.

YSH tries to stop Jung Il Woo's men but at this point, Jung Il Woo found a syringe in the prison officers' bag and uses it to threaten YSH that he would kill the prison officer if she does not put down the gun. But as one of Jung Il Woo's men interrupts, YSH tackles the man and he was down, making Jung Il Woo even more desperate in wanting to insert the syringe into the prison officer's neck.

It then goes into a highly intense moment as Jung Il Woo started to do the countdown and the syringe gets even closer to the prison officer's neck, YSH tries to threaten them that if the prison officer dies, Jung Il Woo will die too, but Jung Il Woo refuses to relent and continues the countdown and tells her that she seems to be determined in taking it to the very end.

Spoiler

DetFhTFVQAA_BJs.jpg

Then, YSH remembers her sketches and KDS's words that there will be people who she is unable to save, and fearing for the prison officer's life, she reluctantly puts down her gun and toss it towards them. Jung Il Woo then knocks the prison officer faint and takes the gun, telling YSH that it is his first time holding a gun and asks her why is she looking at him like that, YSH tries to rile up Jung Il Woo by telling him that it is her first time seeing a bad guy with such a foul stench, but Jung Il Woo then holds the gun at headpoint and YSH starts to step back.
At this point, Jung Il Woo points the gun at her leg and shoots her, causing YSH to scream in pain on the ground as her leg starts to bleed profusely, and she was knocked out by Jung Il Woo soon after. Jung Il Woo's men then ask him what to do with YSH since she saw their faces and Jung Il Woo is more concerned with how she find them here, so they decided to bring her along with them, so YSH got captured by the bad guys.

At this point, Jung Il Soo, the pervert as always, tells the men to let him carry YSH up to the car with them.

And also, Moon Jae Hyun arrives late and decided to get the police's investigation units involved to catch Jung Il Soo but they are left to themselves to find where Yoo Shi Hyun got taken to as the priority is to catch Jung Il Soo. Captain Moon then calls YSH's brother, YSJ for help, telling him that his sister got abducted.
Nam Sun Woo was seen practicing golf in his office and KDJ loading up a gun in his own hideout.
Then, Captain Moon comes into the investigation room where KDS is being held at and tells him that YSH has been abducted. And as the episode comes to an end, we see him with perverted intentions as he stroked YSH's leg with contempt (wts just stop doing that to her leg please)

At the next episode, we will see how KDS tries to save YSH by tracking down Jung Il Woo's whereabouts and YSH being treated badly by Jung Il Soo who has malicious intentions towards her. And KDJ determined to find out where Jung Il Soo is at to exact his revenge for his wife.

Also, we also see how Jung Il Woo tries to get rid of YSH by trapping her in a plastic bag to suffocate her to death. OMG i can't do this anymore, its just getting so hyped up and its just Episode 5 only. >_< despite the criticisms about some of the loopholes of the drama, I believe the production team will try to tackle each and every one of them as the drama goes, since its only Episode 4 for now.

Third Episode's Recap:

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/412864-current-drama-2018-sketch-스케치-rain-lee-sun-bin-and-lee-dong-gun-fri-and-sat-2300-kst/?do=findComment&comment=21140725

Second Episode's Recap:
https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/412864-current-drama-2018-sketch-스케치-rain-lee-sun-bin-and-lee-dong-gun-fri-and-sat-2300-kst/?do=findComment&comment=21134867

First Episode's Recap:
https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/412864-current-drama-2018-sketch-스케치-rain-lee-sun-bin-and-lee-dong-gun-fri-and-sat-2300-kst/?do=findComment&comment=21134126

Hello everyone! This drama is absolutely interesting. Originally watching this drama because of Lee Dong Gun. But thank God every cast in this drama are superb. So happy because i can see LDG and rain together again. I never watch a drama with LSB before. I think she is doing great here!

AND anyone who love the fight scene between do jin and dong soo as much as i am? Damn they are so hot. Cheers to this two hot daddies :tongue::tongue:

Coming here because of Lee Dong Gun :) I watched 2 episodes and love this drama. The story is so far so good and the cast is excellent.

Wish this drama the best!

Same here, coming here because of Lee Dong Gun. His acting is never disappointing. I like how his character evolve. but until now I can't hate his character here. I think it is because every character in this drama is not totally wrong/right. 

On 5/28/2018 at 9:59 AM, anjelikaeyes13 said:

Never been a fan of Bi or the lady lead except for Lee Donggun! I know LDG is always best in either being antagonist or protagonist; cute and cheeky or badass. I like his aura here — he is sincere but sincerely wrong as he is really hurting or probably my mind will change about my thoughts here if I can find out if he didn’t kill KDS’s fiancee! 

My heart broke for Bi’s when he begged his fiancee not to go anywhere and when he cried out seeing his fiancee lifeless. I got hooked also about his being badass like detective acting similar to 38 or Signal and I love both series.  I heard the same writer penned this series. For the lady lead I hope my impression I watched the Criminal Minds as JJ will be overlooked already so I can move on about her. Haha.

Anyway, as always, I complete whatever I started no matter what. 

Yas! Lee Dong Gun is always doing his best when it comes to acting. So happy to see him again. i am excited to see how Kim Do Jin is going to act day by day

Thank you very much @lsbsg for the detailed recap. You have done a wonderful job at recapping every details. Yup Sketch is now getting more intense and exciting.

Lately I can't watch online live anymore so unable to participate in the recapping but I will drop in more often now as my interest is spiked by Sketch :).

I'm enjoying the intense fighting between Rain and Lee Dong Gun. No wonder LDG is looking more leaner and fit, he must have trained hard for this role as well as Rain. I always like Lee Sun Bin when I first saw her in a drama and waited for her main role, so I got my wish came true in this drama.

Any of my chingu here? @rain719 @moodypie @bebebisous33

Nice to see more people here finally. :)   It’s been very quiet.   I joined here because of Rain and the detective drama but sadly I’m not much with talking especially about this kind of detective drama. sob  Hopefully  more members will join here to liven up the place.   
Though this thing about Shi Hyun’s ability to sketch about the future sounds a bit formulaic, I like what the writer is aiming at and how the drama is structured.  These two people,  Shi-Hyun and Tae-Joon, are gifted with seeing the future but how they use their gifts is interesting to watch.  One side with Shi-Hyun and Dong-Soo is supposed to be good(?)( I don’t know whether it’s the right word to use), and the other, Tae-Joon and Do-Jin, sinister and twisted(?)  But the writer infuses with emotional grayness(or texture)  so that it didn’t appear cut and dried about the battle between black and white.  

@lsbsg   Thank you so much about recaps.  I just finished watching ep3 & will try to catch up on ep4 soon.  Yeah I enjoyed watching how Shi-Hyun fought back with Dong-Soo.  It showed she wasn’t just a pretty wall flower detective. Now the most important thing in kdrama is seeing (for me hehe) a good OTP chemistry.  Let’s hope they have a good one.   

(making )  SB & Rain are cute

Spoiler

Archived