[Drama 2018] Sketch 스케치

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, snowquality said:

Anyone watched eps 11 yet? 

Because things got interesting~~

Hi @snowquality chingu, I'm watching ep11 now and nearly finished. Yup very interesting and intriguing. Very curious to know who is the elder. Is Mr X supposed to be elder or the someone connected to Chief Jang?

56 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Hi @snowquality chingu, I'm watching ep11 now and nearly finished. Yup very interesting and intriguing. Very curious to know who is the elder. Is Mr X supposed to be elder or the someone connected to Chief Jang?

For the safety of uri chingudeul, let me put the spoiler bracket on:

Spoiler

Mr. X is Yoo Shi Joon, Si Hyun's oppa.

Captain Moon's team started calling this guy 'X' to mark someone secretly giving orders for Chief Jang Tae Joon (thanks to Baek Woo Jin's tip). Last episode it was revealed that Si Hyun's oppa is the one giving orders, so Mr.X should be him.

BUT, what Kang Dong Soo and friends doesn't know, is the fact that neither Jang Tae Joon nor Yoo Shi Joon is actually working for the Elder (as this episode revealed), and Yoo Shi Joon's mission is to actually take down the whole shady organization. So Shi Joon is like a blue collar vigilante (??) Hehehhe please CMIIW!

In the preview for episode 13 it looks like Mr. X will fall into the hands of the Elder’s hitman. I wonder how his power to tell the future works because while we did see him experience it for a bit, the details weren’t clear. All we saw was that he knew to tell Tae Joon to hurry to the decease prosecutor’s office before Dong Soo and team showed up. So, I wonder if he wasn’t able to see that the elder’s hitman will catch him or is it just another step in his plan.

4 hours ago, celebrianna said:

In the preview for episode 13 it looks like Mr. X will fall into the hands of the Elder’s hitman. I wonder how his power to tell the future works because while we did see him experience it for a bit, the details weren’t clear. All we saw was that he knew to tell Tae Joon to hurry to the decease prosecutor’s office before Dong Soo and team showed up. So, I wonder if he wasn’t able to see that the elder’s hitman will catch him or is it just another step in his plan.

You're right! Might as well be a part of X's plan!! Woohooo~ And yeah, it would be cool if we can see more of his powers. If he could even save Si Hyun from her own death in the past, it means his visions sees further into the future? (More than 3 days?)

Hi @snowquality @celebrianna

Wow Ep12 is so intense that I don't want it to end abruptly like that. Gosh next preview.....I hope Kim Do Jin won't harm Lieutenant Oh. I also hope Mr X will be safe if not it would be so sad for Yoo Shi Hyun to lose her last family member. At first I thought Yoo Shi Joon is a bad guy together with Jang Tae Joon, but after carrying on watching, they are not the villains. The villains are the Elder and his followers.

Mr X needed to do certain things that involved innocent person such as Kang Dong Soo's fiancee. Somehow he's not altogether good too. I understand he needs to such things to achieve success in order to find out who is The Elder and to bring him down together with this whole organisation.

Sketch is so good even though no romance. As the story progresses, Kang Dong Soo seems to care more about Yoo Shi Hyun but then it might only be as a team member. In Ep12, Lieutenant Oh asked Kang Dong Soo to take care of Yoo Shi Hyun.

And before I sign off, I hope Mr X would be safe and that he foresee this scene that he's been kidnapped by the Elder's hitman. That its only a plan for him to get kidnapped. I hope the person who's gonna die won't be him.

49 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Hi @snowquality @celebrianna

Wow Ep12 is so intense that I don't want it to end abruptly like that. Gosh next preview.....I hope Kim Do Jin won't harm Lieutenant Oh. I also hope Mr X will be safe if not it would be so sad for Yoo Shi Hyun to lose her last family member. At first I thought Yoo Shi Joon is a bad guy together with Jang Tae Joon, but after carrying on watching, they are not the villains. The villains are the Elder and his followers.

Mr X needed to do certain things that involved innocent person such as Kang Dong Soo's fiancee. Somehow he's not altogether good too. I understand he needs to such things to achieve success in order to find out who is The Elder and to bring him down together with this whole organisation.

Sketch is so good even though no romance. As the story progresses, Kang Dong Soo seems to care more about Yoo Shi Hyun but then it might only be as a team member. In Ep12, Lieutenant Oh asked Kang Dong Soo to take care of Yoo Shi Hyun.

And before I sign off, I hope Mr X would be safe and that he foresee this scene that he's been kidnapped by the Elder's hitman. That its only a plan for him to get kidnapped. I hope the person who's gonna die won't be him.

Hi @alekaonu!

Yeah!! I really hope Lieutenant Oh is okay! She's a precious team mate I can't ;A; But this episode focused so much on her I'm seriously afraid that it really is gonna be her in that future funeral scene //crieeeesss

Ah I can't believe we're ending it on episode 16 ;A; Feels like there's so much more mysteries to tackle on huhuhuhu :3

2 hours ago, snowquality said:

Yeah!! I really hope Lieutenant Oh is okay! She's a precious team mate I can't ;A; But this episode focused so much on her I'm seriously afraid that it really is gonna be her in that future funeral scene

Hi @snowquality you are right. Episode 12 focused on Lieutenant Oh OMG i hope she won't die. Pity her mum.

8 hours ago, snowquality said:

Yeah!! I really hope Lieutenant Oh is okay! She's a precious team mate I can't ;A; But this episode focused so much on her I'm seriously afraid that it really is gonna be her in that future funeral scene //crieeeesss

Ah I can't believe we're ending it on episode 16 ;A; Feels like there's so much more mysteries to tackle on huhuhuhu :3

6 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hi @snowquality you are right. Episode 12 focused on Lieutenant Oh OMG i hope she won't die. Pity her mum.

Hi @snowquality & @alekaonu. cannot agree more :( I sincerely hope that she would be okay. Nobody can replace her within the team. Besides, I think Shi Hyun will be devastated if that happens..

I wonder if Mr.X can foresee Shi Hyun's sketches as well. If not, they can work together in the future in order to catch the Elder.

21 minutes ago, coolbett1357 said:

Hi @snowquality & @alekaonu. cannot agree more :( I sincerely hope that she would be okay. Nobody can replace her within the team. Besides, I think Shi Hyun will be devastated if that happens..

I wonder if Mr.X can foresee Shi Hyun's sketches as well. If not, they can work together in the future in order to catch the Elder.

Hi @coolbett1357 ! 

Yeah, especially on that episode where Si Hyun foresaw her own death, did Si Joon know that her sketch would be wrong? I'm seriously curious on how his powers work >/////<

@snowquality, @alekaonu, @coolbett1357, you guys, I also hope Lieutenant Oh will be fine. She’s definitely an asset to the team. I think that Shi Hyun will feel betrayed by her brother when she finds out. Considering she kept trying to get Dong Soo to stay on the right path and not seek revenge, I think she might be hurt when she finds out what her brother is doing irrespective of the goal. I think that SH and team might eventually join in the force against The Elder but legally. I doubt if by the end of the show The Elder will actually be eliminated. His organization sounds like it’s too invincible so SH’s brother’s plan might not be successful. Still, I hope it is successful.

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@snowquality, @alekaonu, @coolbett1357, you guys, I also hope Lieutenant Oh will be fine. She’s definitely an asset to the team. I think that Shi Hyun will feel betrayed by her brother when she finds out. Considering she kept trying to get Dong Soo to stay on the right path and not seek revenge, I think she might be hurt when she finds out what her brother is doing irrespective of the goal. I think that SH and team might eventually join in the force against The Elder but legally. I doubt if by the end of the show The Elder will actually be eliminated. His organization sounds like it’s too invincible so SH’s brother’s plan might not be successful. Still, I hope it is successful.

Aaaaaah is season 2 possible for the show? Or will it be an open end? Hnnnghhhh

9 minutes ago, snowquality said:

Aaaaaah is season 2 possible for the show? Or will it be an open end? Hnnnghhhh

Gah, maybe an open end since season 2 is rare for kdrama shows. Let’s hope for the best though that they at least severely incapacitate the elder’s network. Ultimately I hope that they would be able to get rid of the organization but it’s seems like a formidable task.

15 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Gah, maybe an open end since season 2 is rare for kdrama shows. Let’s hope for the best though that they at least severely incapacitate the elder’s network. Ultimately I hope that they would be able to get rid of the organization but it’s seems like a formidable task.

Hi @celebrianna and @snowquality :rolleyes:

Yup I agree that there might be a Season 2. I noticed that Kdrama Crime seems to have Season 2 and so on for example: Mystery Queen and Secret Forest. Would love to see romance between Kang Dong Soo and Yoo Si Hyun but.......

11 hours ago, snowquality said:

Hi @coolbett1357 ! 

Yeah, especially on that episode where Si Hyun foresaw her own death, did Si Joon know that her sketch would be wrong? I'm seriously curious on how his powers work >/////<

Annyeong @snowquality I just saw your comment here.

For me I think Si Joon's ability to see the future saved Si Hyun. He just changed the circumstances of the person to die. No doubt Si Hyun's sketches are always right, if without interference. But because Si Hyun is Si Joon's sis, so he changed the future just to save her. I believe if Kim Do Jin was not there at that moment, Si Hyun could have died with a bullet through her head.

@alekaonu, I didn’t realize Secret Forest will get a season 2. Glad to hear it. I already watched the two seasons of Mystery Queen. With Sketch I hope that at least this season wrap up most of the story even if part of The Elder’s organization survives. I find the concept of the sketches and I think it can work for a season 2.

Hi @celebrianna me too have watched both seasons of Mystery Queen. I love Choi Kang Hee and try not to miss any of her dramas since I discovered her in "Sweet Buns". I'm waiting for Season 3 of MQ to see the romance at full swing, if there is Season 3.

At the rate Sketch is going now, I'm very sure with you all that there will be Season 2.

Archived