[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

In the last scene, SH declared that they would see something happening when nice people are angry. SH spoke about "nice people" and in my opinion, there is an indication that "nice people" is not only referring to her. I have the feeling that SH had something else in mind: "unity is strength". 

Yah, I am sure she didn't mean herself alone. Actually SH doesn't have much power or position in the company. She was taking the power from pretending to be DH. So she need the help of the staff and other people she actually worked with and for to be able to do anything. Also we see her doing exactly that when she tried to take OTR down in the latest episode.

And ooh, I forgot to say. Welcome @enslme to Soompi and GW thread. What an insightful input for your first post :)

And here is the English Lyrics from the latest OST song "Always"

https://popgasa.com/2018/04/30/shim-shin-always-nice-witch-ost-part-8/

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want SH to comeback in Oneair back as SH rather then DH.No matter which position she is appointed at but she comes as SH.She has qualification to get appointed as new recruit.SH was one of the person who made Oneair project possible not real DH,so i want real SH back and getting her whole credit too.

15 minutes ago, Annya said:

I want SH to comeback in Oneair back as SH rather then DH.No matter which position she is appointed at but she comes as SH.She has qualification to get appointed as new recruit.SH was one of the person who made Oneair project possible not real DH,so i want real SH back and getting her whole credit too.

Hi 5! Me like her in uniform:glasses:

HldNxQF.jpg

3 hours ago, Annya said:

She has to, since DH used her status to disband the union. SH has to become a member of OneAir so that she can organize an union again. For that, she will need OTY's help.

By the way, I believe that the reason why SH helped DH so much, especially in the last two episodes is that SH believed that DH was just a cold and distanced person due to OTR's bullying. She was a coldhearted witch because of OTR which SH could observe, when JYB took DH's place. JYB bullied SH and the others, yet SH saw that JYB was physically abused as well. Besides, we shouldn't forget that in the past SH witnessed how DH burnt herself, would get up in the middle of the night for her superior, finally later she experienced herself the physical abuse from OTR. So in her eyes, DH was just a victim who didn't know how to deal with this situation and tried to escape by being coldhearted as well. She took the easy way with the bribe money aso.

She never expected that her sister was a benevolent of that system. Only when she heard from DH what had happened to her truck and her sister was well aware of it, she realized her miscalculation. DH had never been a real victim like JYB... she willingly accepted this terrible position by selling her soul and heart to the devil.

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

4 more days until the finale needs some teaser pics or something!

maybe of tae ree being slapped. please someone throw a book at her or something. it will be terrible if she ends up in jail without even one slap... and do hee getting put down a peg or more? what do chingus want to see in the finale?

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

4 more days until the finale needs some teaser pics or something!

Sbs is busy promoting there new drama which is going to air after this as usual nothing for GW.

Also i feel they will show BCD telling SH abt JYB since SH still doesn't have any idea or heard abt JYB pregnancy and that her ex-husband is father.Maybe BCD will meet her and say sorry and ask SH to be happy. 

I want evil to be punished and send to jail.

Looks like baesoobin is shooting.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

maybe of tae ree being slapped. please someone throw a book at her or something. it will be terrible if she ends up in jail without even one slap... and do hee getting put down a peg or more? what do chingus want to see in the finale?

1. OTR needs to be slapped or even physically hurt but she needs to be humiliated as well.

2. DH needs to hear from everyone that SH is the better one and even more beautiful than she is.

3. CKM, DH and OTR are convicted.

4. DH needs to suffer like SH did: people should show her desdain for abusing her sister.

Between i was wondering was DH saying truth during engagement or did she lie when she said she met WJ first time when she was having hard time in training and was crying and WJ gave her handkerchief.I think she lied.

13 hours ago, supergal99 said:

@bebebisous33 isnt it cool that WJ doesnt even mind SH being a divorcee n with a child? Heee... pure love ya? Aw man.. so looking forward to a happy ending wahahaaa:glasses:

@supergal99 thanks much for that song and the pictures with your wonderful and fun handywork!  I almost fell off my chair when that one picture popped up with you and Captain Muscle in flight!!!  that was superb :D:wub:  

WJ has formed a cool relationship with CR and he thinks he just started one with SH but will soon know in reality he had been dating SH acting as DH for a while ( so many clues dude!).   So he will not see a divorcee with a child as a roadblock of his love.  Plus he told CR and SH that you don't run away from headwinds turbulence you need to face it.  He will embrace them more fully as he has done so already.

@Lmangla @bebebisous33 I second that - OTR being slapped!  I hope it's her dad punishing a wayward child (albeit a grown child!) or her husband who has been the receiving end of her wrath for so long!!  I want SH/DH's mom to punish DH or tell off or something that she has been wrong all this time while SH supported her without complaining.

Here's hooping WJ will figure things out in the beginning of next episode like someone said earlier, and for crying out loud get in uniform SunJin-Muscle couple and get in flight with OneAir pose! and possee :)   I also want me some of the inflight yummy meals every OneAir member and AngelFood truck folks have been enjoying - a taste of SH's cooking.

SH fighting!  You have always come up with ideas and plans facing every obstacle your way hope you will continue to do so again with something great to teach or shake your sister's core that being nice doesn't mean you're weak...and please get your Captain Song back since we miss you two all smiley happy together and his co-pilot CR misses him too.

..is it Saturday yet..

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I think the only time we see her get beaten was in prison in the first week. We really need to see this happening again

Now, here is a bit longer preview

I am so worried here, will SH be used by CKM?? So don't want to see this. But at least we see OTY taking charge.

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Ah hah! .. uri event organiser @Lmangla  me wan a super cheesy wedding yay!! Thank u in advance:grimace:

zy8zAgF.jpg

:wub:teng...teng...teng..teng..

8 hours ago, japchaebap said:

Here's hooping WJ will figure things out in the beginning of next episode like someone said earlier, and for crying out loud get in uniform SunJin-Muscle couple and get in flight with OneAir pose! and possee :)   I also want me some of the inflight yummy meals every OneAir member and AngelFood truck folks have been enjoying - a taste of SH's cooking.

SH fighting!  You have always come up with ideas and plans facing every obstacle your way hope you will continue to do so again with something great to teach or shake your sister's core that being nice doesn't mean you're weak...and please get your Captain Song back since we miss you two all smiley happy together and his co-pilot CR misses him too.

..is it Saturday yet..

Erhm.. *cough* yap @japchaebap i had a muscle to muscle touch ops *slaps forehead* i mean 'talk' with captain muscle and i (piak! his muscles) reminded him to do what he preaches::blink:

Spoiler

uH9eBIN.jpg

:glasses:ok herez the Angel food truck for u -  come taste the food. Itz should be as yummy as the OneAir 'mussels stew' inflight meal i had with captain muscle heee...*burp!*:tongue:

Plus inflight meals entertainment::blink:

n63xedy.jpg

*I wonder what song is this? Hahaaa .. "i bought a new car"*

:blush:

@japchaebap Yess! SH fighting!

Ok pardon me -> yes i need to get SH to sing her 'Fight Song':

Spoiler

Fight...fight!! 

:glasses: nope.. not saturday yet ... *dum dum dum~~*

Since the cast bond so well i am sure they will have dinner together.Hope to see Wrap-up party too :D

@apqaria That beating scene in jail was organized by her own.

CKM said either OTR will live or SH let see what in his mind.I think CKM is blackmailing SH with some footage.

12 hours ago, apqaria said:

I think the only time we see her get beaten was in prison in the first week. We really need to see this happening again

Now, here is a bit longer preview

I am so worried here, will SH be used by CKM?? So don't want to see this. But at least we see OTY taking charge.

Mmm.. i kinda suspect this could be SH. Maybe she will use the 'switcheroo' strategy again to confuse the angry bird couple. *wink* @japchaebap

:blink: *supercute switcheroo*:

Spoiler

e3smBkM.jpg

MluExL1.jpg

Poke @ELY_397 what do u think of the eyebrows? SH or DH?? Heee...:tongue:

2 hours ago, Annya said:

Since the cast bond so well i am sure they will have dinner together.Hope to see Wrap-up party too :D

@apqaria That beating scene in jail was organized by her own.

CKM said either OTR will live or SH let see what in his mind.I think CKM is blackmailing SH with some footage.

Uh oh CKM could be making use of SH to get rid of OTR n DH.

Aw man.. PDnim better throw a wrap up party  since the ratings went up last week hahaa...:blush:

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201804300100268390020187&ServiceDate=20180430

*Google translate*

Good Witch I' is the year, showing off the two-person station ... Double ratings watched

Enter article 2018-04-30 07:50:15

2018043001002683900201871.jpg

[Sports Chosun reporter Jo Yoon Sun] 'Good Witch I' is one of the two players in the Ihae is showing a good heart.  

Last week SBS weekend special program "Good Witch I" (play Yoon Young-mi, directed by Oh Se-gang) broadcasts double ratings of audience ratings and is proving its popularity hot.

Spoiler

In the drama, Doo Hee restored consciousness in the drama, opening the second act of 'Good Witches', starting from' Witches' Return ', and presenting 2 stations with different dimensions.  

In the beginning, if the change of the boundaries of the character breaks down through the appearance of Sunhee replacing the life of Dorhei, it is interesting and delightful to approach it. As the latter half goes, the difference between the values of Sunhee and Dohei It is pulling up the audience rating.  
It is a clear temperature difference between angels and witches, and it is evidenced by the smooth running of the doubly complicated characters.  
Two twin sisters, the transition of each person is speedy, while the balance of acting without disturbance is centered on the drama, and the confusion and development of conflicts, rather than the engagement and persuasiveness is increasingly popular favor.  

Sunhee's active change leads to cheer, and Dohee's runaway raises anger. In this way, it is said that it is deserved to earn the enthusiastic support and trust of the viewers by offering the exhilarating pleasure and tremendousness of the excellent one and two hot performances of Ishae where the sympathy and the coexistence coexist.  

Screencaps from topstarnews:

402478_48332_337.jpg

@supergal99 Hehe I think you are right, Sun Hee is pretending to Do Hee in that scene. There is evil in her eyes but it's good evil this time.  I like furrowed brows on men (the intensity) but less so on women *cough*....reason I do not find flower boy leads attractive. lol

Okay, so I am trying to keep track of the different faces of Dahae:

SH as SH

SH as DH (trying to act cold and evil like DH but not succeeding) 

DH as DH 

DH as SH (trying to act sweet and innocent like SH but not succeeding)

SH as DH (success!)

And the winner is SH!!!

So do chingus think CKM will use SH to get to OTR and be his sacrificial lamb or will he help SH? 

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

They better have entire episodes of SH and WJ making out for 30 mins. :crazy:

I know right! They owe it to us the poor viewers. The PD has been playing with our hearts not just Woo Jin's heart.

What kind of make out scenes do you have in mind? :wink:

13 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

I know right! They owe it to us the poor viewers. The PD has been playing with our hearts not just Woo Jin's heart.

What kind of make out scenes do you have in mind? :wink:

Ones that make everyone around them terribly uncomfortable you know the ones!

On another note its going to be funny seeing the 2 sisters fighting over WJ while eh is confused in the middle lol

Archived