Ayame

1 hour ago, anna122017 said:

Agree with you.  (Actually, its one of the points raised to me too.  But id rather not dwell on it here.) 

compatibility is not the only gauge for a good relationship.  Two people may be different, but if they complement each other, that would still work. Love may drive us crazy,   but it is still love that binds two hearts;  it is love that keeps the relationship going;  it is love that overcomes even the odds... for  LOVE conquers all.  

Mind you, i am married to a man who is my exact opposite.  He is a Se Hee, while I am not a Ji Ho ( am extravert). There may be times i question myself why him(?), but the answer i always get is, ah...its  because i love him.  

Hope our unwanted friends get my point. 

Yepp..cant agree more

It's all about love and fate,,:D:wub:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy weekend everyone!

Regarding ships, i've always felt that the SM in my ships are two different persons lol.  The FIS SM is the teenager-like SM (I find SM and LJ pairing cute and loved their easy camaraderie in the BTS) while the BTIMFL SM is the grown-up and womanly version (love JIHo to bits).

I was curious about their kissing scene in ep 11 but did not expect it to be THAT hot lol.  Others in the drama thread mentioned similar hot kisses in other dramas and I checked it out for comparison lol.   well, i guess they were hot haha but why do i get the feeling like the other actors were just going thru the motions.  I find in SM and MK's kisses a sweetness and sincerity (i can't think of a word to aptly describe the way they kissed, like it's not an "act" for them) that i didn't find anywhere else in my limited Kdrama experience. :wub:

Forgive my delusions. :)

23 minutes ago, jiem said:

Happy weekend everyone!

Regarding ships, i've always felt that the SM in my ships are two different persons lol.  The FIS SM is the teenager-like SM (I find SM and LJ pairing cute and loved their easy camaraderie in the BTS) while the BTIMFL SM is the grown-up and womanly version (love JIHo to bits).

I was curious about their kissing scene in ep 11 but did not expect it to be THAT hot lol.  Others in the drama thread mentioned similar hot kisses in other dramas and I checked it out for comparison lol.   well, i guess they were hot haha but why do i get the feeling like the other actors were just going thru the motions.  I find in SM and MK's kisses a sweetness and sincerity (i can't think of a word to aptly describe the way they kissed, like it's not an "act" for them) that i didn't find anywhere else in my limited Kdrama experience. :wub:

Forgive my delusions. :)

Same here. I was skimming through her FIS vids and the level of chemistry for me is teenager-ish like.They look like they are on their early 20s, bestfriends, comfortable and cutesy chemistry. I might be bias but the feels and (unexpected) chemistry between her and LMK is stronger for me- the feels are too strong (for example the scene wherein Jihyo opened her eyes and SeeHee is staring at her, goosebumps lol), I might be bias because I love the drama a lot, to each his own. 

Sharing this from IG, credit to faye the owner:

LMK (and others) might felt awkward with the scandal question, I wonder LMK experienced trauma with that scandal. Maybe another reason why he didn’t do interview is to avoid Knetz commenting negatively on his articles.

29 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

LMK (and others) might felt awkward with the scandal question, I wonder LMK experienced trauma with that scandal. Maybe another reason why he didn’t do interview is to avoid Knetz commenting negatively on his articles.

i love min ki.. i love his acting in monster and his interview with kim go eun (my girl crush) for the film. i find him a very warm person back then with KGE. (look  at how he laugh with his whole body and his smiles was the warmest i've seen...) so i was waiting for him in "tomorrow with you" but he later decline the role due to this scandal. so, i agreed with you. perhaps he didn't do the interview post BTIMFL because he is now trying to sort things out and so min definitely gave him confident.. because i can see so min is sooo comfortable with him in BTS and that's definitely eases him.

look at here.. how he was so different compared to the interview pre-BTIMFL.. (but after that, i think he regain his confident.. thanks to so min and BTIMFL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrTKpQWEVMI

Hi guys! It, is my first time here..and I want to share an old article about Sominki..they did a live broadcast in Vapp at the day ep 1 was broadcasted, and this article talk about LMK impression of JSM..His answer was really cute and a little bit strange (as strange as Nam Sehee) lol

LMK said that seeing JSM makes him want to protect her, he got that kind of thought because her backview looks really small when squatting...how cute is that lol.

Btw, my Korean is kindergarten level so anyone with better Korean can freely correct me if I make any mistake.

이날 이민기는 정소민을 보며 보호해주고 싶은 생각이 든다고 밝혀 눈길을 끌었다. 이민기는 "정소민의 뒷모습을 보면서 그런 느낌을 받는다. 쪼그려 앉아 있는 모습이 너무 조그마해서 보호해주고 싶다는 생각을 했다"고 말했다. 

http://m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2017100901587

@jughead2000 you're right. This must be the reason why we never see him doing interviews since BTIMFL ended. There are reporters who'd rather focus on asking about his scandal than talk about something more relevant, like about his thoughts on his character and the show, his amazing performance, or his plans for the future. It's best for him to stay invisible like he's now, keep his life private only to himself, family and close friends, and then finally reappear only on events related to his movies.

Also, in that video, it's interesting to note the difference between Ga-Eun and JSM's faces when LMK calmly tries to answer the question. While KGE looks sad and awkward sitting there, JSM looks more like she's pissed off that she had to drink water to calm herself down. At the previous video shared by @fayouamazing in her IG below (give her a follow btw, she has many good contents), you can notice the abrupt change of JSM's mood when the interviewer asked the question to LMK:

I'm the same as JSM, who proudly nods when LMK managed to give a great answer. It must have been very tense and awkward for him in that moment, yet he dealt with it smoothly. We'll always support you bro! #wealwaysgotyourback

- A -

41 minutes ago, chibimidori said:

i love min ki.. i love his acting in monster and his interview with kim go eun (my girl crush) for the film. i find him a very warm person back then with KGE. (look  at how he laugh with his whole body and his smiles was the warmest i've seen...) so i was waiting for him in "tomorrow with you" but he later decline the role due to this scandal. so, i agreed with you. perhaps he didn't do the interview post BTIMFL because he is now trying to sort things out and so min definitely gave him confident.. because i can see so min is sooo comfortable with him in BTS and that's definitely eases him.

look at here.. how he was so different compared to the interview pre-BTIMFL.. (but after that, i think he regain his confident.. thanks to so min and BTIMFL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrTKpQWEVMI

KGE and him are cutely awkward praising each other in their promo interviews. :D 

Hopefully, BTIMFL is the start for him to gradually regain his career. He is such a good/versatile actor to waste. 

Somin also looks uncomfortable with the question,poor LMK looks like he wants to dissapear. I guess its good to avoid media for now, and keeps on choosing and performing on good works.

3 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

Same here. I was skimming through her FIS vids and the level of chemistry for me is teenager-ish like.They look like they are on their early 20s, bestfriends, comfortable and cutesy chemistry. I might be bias but the feels and (unexpected) chemistry between her and LMK is stronger for me- the feels are too strong (for example the scene wherein Jihyo opened her eyes and SeeHee is staring at her, goosebumps lol), I might be bias because I love the drama a lot, to each his own. 

Anyeong chinggu, Sorry to cut your post.. but can someone translate what din Min Ki answered to that scandal question? it's really sad that people can be so inconsiderate, he's there to promote the drama, so why bring up the issue of his scandal.. I felt sorry for him, it's obvious he was uncomfortable answering that.. :(

Makes sense LMK doesn’t  wanna do much press bc he might be bothered again with questions about the scandal, even tho this makes me sad bc he proved himself well enough with this drama and  gained a lot of appreciation from  korean people and more so it’s time to stop talking about that topic. I just hope he knows how much he’s loved, his ig is close to 100k and people keep praising... hopefully this will help him to fully get back on track in the near future. 

25 minutes ago, meiil said:

Makes sense LMK doesn’t  wanna do much press bc he might be bothered again with questions about the scandal, even tho this makes me sad bc he proved himself well enough with this drama and  gained a lot of appreciation from  korean people and more so it’s time to stop talking about that topic. I just hope he knows how much he’s loved, his ig is close to 100k and people keep praising... hopefully this will help him to fully get back on track in the near future. 

Yes, it's quite saddening that he wasn't able to do that.  He's not just a good actor; I find him really interesting and profound.  Really enjoyed reading his interview for marie claire.

3 hours ago, Giya2909 said:

Hi guys! It, is my first time here..and I want to share an old article about Sominki..they did a live broadcast in Vapp at the day ep 1 was broadcasted, and this article talk about LMK impression of JSM..His answer was really cute and a little bit strange (as strange as Nam Sehee) lol

LMK said that seeing JSM makes him want to protect her, he got that kind of thought because her backview looks really small when squatting...how cute is that lol.

Btw, my Korean is kindergarten level so anyone with better Korean can freely correct me if I make any mistake.

이날 이민기는 정소민을 보며 보호해주고 싶은 생각이 든다고 밝혀 눈길을 끌었다. 이민기는 "정소민의 뒷모습을 보면서 그런 느낌을 받는다. 쪼그려 앉아 있는 모습이 너무 조그마해서 보호해주고 싶다는 생각을 했다"고 말했다. 

http://m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2017100901587

Thanks for the article and the translation! Just how cute his answer is! :wub: Oh how I wish we have more translated articles about them like this from the korean press. 

Week 37273728919 and still no news from LMK. Where are you sunbae-oppa?

I think we can expect to see JSM on KBS Drama Awards at the end of the year and I hope she will get some awards.

2 hours ago, namjiho said:

Anyeong chinggu, Sorry to cut your post.. but can someone translate what din Min Ki answered to that scandal question? it's really sad that people can be so inconsiderate, he's there to promote the drama, so why bring up the issue of his scandal.. I felt sorry for him, it's obvious he was uncomfortable answering that.. :(

Here's the translation of his response: "I'm going to be more careful throughout my career. From now on, I will act more prudent. I'm really fortunate to be able to take part of this project, and I'm grateful for that. I hope that through this drama, I could show a better image."

A smart and wise response, I must say.

- A -

Today is awesome!  I was able to solve a mystery.

Here is an interesting story. A herd of goats was so pleased to graze on a pasture  because it is so green and fertile.  Grazing there gave the goats so much happiness until one day, a new herd of goats came to occupy  the other side. The first herd saw how happy the second herd was even if on its side  of the pasture the grasses were young and still growing. The first herd wondered what makes the second herd happy. They  decided to observe and whatever the second herd did, they discussed among themselves, even countered and downplayed the happiness  felt by the second herd.  As the days passed they became more insecure and restless. They hurled insults, engaged in name calling and even found fault with the second herd. 

One day,  a goat from the first herd told  a fellow goat and friend  that she has another friend on the other side who has gone crazy over their pasture and how it annoyed her. The fellow goat/friend suggested that they intimidate  the other friend... 

and intimidate they did, though they did it individually. 

Now it is known...

sometimes, one sacrifices  the friendship just because of insecurity... 

Indeed, insecurity makes people do miserable things.  Too bad. 

Now i rest my case. 

8 minutes ago, anna122017 said:

Here is an interesting story. A herd of goats was so pleased to graze on a pasture  because it is so green and fertile.  Grazing there gave the goats so much happiness until one day, a new herd of goats came to occupy  the other side. The first herd saw how happy the second herd was even if on its side  of the pasture the grasses were young and still growing. The first herd wondered what makes the second herd happy. They  decided to observe and whatever the second herd did, they discussed among themselves, even countered and downplayed the happiness  felt by the second herd.  As the days passed they became more insecure and restless. They hurled insults, engaged in name calling and even found fault with the second herd. 

One day,  a goat from the first herd told  a fellow goat and friend  that she has another friend on the other side who has gone crazy over their pasture and how it annoyed her. The fellow goat/friend suggested that they intimidate  the other friend... 

Now it is known...

Now i rest my case. 

Haaaaa..

It's sad how things like that can ruin a friendship. Nice analogy chingu! I almost skipped lol

5 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Haaaaa..

It's sad how things like that can ruin a friendship. Nice analogy chingu! I almost skipped lol

I did not want to sound so obvious, Chingu. He he he

11 minutes ago, anna122017 said:

Now it is known...

Now i rest my case. 

You made a very beautiful analogy there chingu. One thing I can say to you is that we always have to choose what makes us happy in life and if the people around us,who we thought as friends, aren’t able to accept this and are not happy for us, then they are not our  friends. Life is about this too. Every lesson teach us something new about us and the people in our life. Just be happy :) 

Happy weekend all Sominkis:

Is there some truth to a possible Season 2 for BTIMFL? How has this worked for other productions and how do they make decisions for a season 2?? I want to think that we don’t see lmk in interviews because he’s working with PDnim and awesome writer to cook up a season 2 (my imagination in overdrive of course).  What do you all think? I need to see these 2 onscreen ASAP. :wub::wub:

6 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

Have anyone noticed Somin's heavy breathing while nodding to what Minki was saying and when he finished his answer, she finally smiled. 

You can see in this presscon, even with the interview afterward, Minki looked so tensed and like he cannot relax. What he's feeling is written all over his face. It must have been hard. It's interesting, however, to watch Somin's reaction. I remember the time when she had an issue about cosmetic surgery and she posted on Twitter her thoughts. She said people do it because they want to get prettier, and those who don't do it shouldn't feel like they are better (non-verbatim, but that's the idea basically). In the presscon, she really looked pissed like she wanted to defend him (at least that's how I see it). However, it would be inappropriate and she knows he can handle it as well.

Does anyone have the link for the vlive? I think Sominki was much more comfortable in that interview than the interview after the presscon.

@Giya2909 thank you for the translation! Hehe, for someone as tall as LMK, Somin would really look a smol bean who needs to be protected. However, I think she protected him as well. 

I found another old article about the V app broadcast.In this article LMK said that

"I gain more strength if there is JSM in the shooting location, she always gives warm energy."

"정소민이 현장에 있으면 힘이 난다. 늘 따뜻한 기운을 준다."

http://mpop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201710091919131165797_1

Ah, he is full of praises for Somin :)

Archived