Ayame

4 hours ago, velvetine said:

Wow. I've just checked the calendar, and realized it's only been 2 weeks since the final episode BTIMFL aired, but it feels like it's been months we've spent Mondays and Tuesdays feeling empty, like something precious was missing from our lives. I don't know guys, have you ever felt this way with K-Dramas in the past? I've tried to watch Jugglers (since I heard the characters and plot is quite similar to BTIMFL) but gave up mid episode and decided to re-watch the 2nd episode of BTIMFL instead. Tried to watch Just Between Lovers but I couldn't feel any sparkle so decided to stop and re-watch the last 2 episodes of BTIMFL instead. My wife recommended I'm Not a Robot but the title alone sounds meh to me so I didn't even bother, lol.

I've also been seeing people comparing BTIMFL to FIS, particularly JSM's couple in both dramas, and although there were quite some people preferred her chemistry with LJ, I do think there's a simple difference between the two. Her love story in FIS was mostly sweet, cute, and appealed more to younger audiences. The kiss scenes, didn't brought any impact to me, they're just too generic like most other K-Dramas. On the other hand, BTIMFL love story was more frustrating, heartfelt, and relatable... appealed more to older audiences. The kiss scenes looked genuine, and it's like seeing two lovers kiss in real-life rather than in front of a camera. I'm saying this as a BTIMFL fan so I might be biased, but that's just how I felt. FIS had much more episodes and broader audiences, so it's not a surprise if it got more recognition (read: awards). I admit it's a great drama, but BTIMFL, given its limitations, is just on another level. It's like a rollercoaster of emotions. The first half, was mostly funny and cute, while the second half was more romantic and emotional.

Thank you @sitih for sharing those wonderful pictures. Sure, we have seen those before all over the net, but we seem to never get tired of them. These couple will forever live inside our hearts. So magical. A 2nd season might be the only remedy to our longing hearts.

Like most of BTIMFL's fans. I think btimfl is the best drama to close year 2017. I'm not kdrama addict most of time i only watch one or two kdrama every year. Btimfl really touch my heart, just like you said the drama more relatable, ..and so with my own life at the age where i start thinking about a different world i've now. Thinking about next step in relationship, married life, being stable with job and life ofcourse. A lots of scene can capture what exactly i've been through. An argument with mom and how my mom would have same reaction if i told her i would like a wedding like jihoo-sehee no wedding party. Or told me andirectly... if it's cold in seoul you can come home.. i even cried a river on scene when jihoo read her mom letter for sehee. That's what every parents wants for their kids to reach their dreams. 

And how LMK and JSM really can captured the character very well, maybe because they both feels relatable with their own life too. I've been watch BTIMFL twice and now i'm on third time :lol: eventhough watch it few times i still laugh with their expression or convo. so damn funny. 

And a same as you said, the kiss so genuine and feels so real for me than an acting. We can feel the spark betwen them. If that was only an acting, they both did really good. 

I couldn't help my self to not shipp them. :innocent:

Don't blamed me, blame LMK and JSM for what they did to us lol :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone can post Instagram entry of SoMinki from #insungmyloveth, video proof that the two were sitting together in the wrap up party in Seoul.... the bottom pic was them eating dinner together with the whole cast while they were in Namhee.  Sorry, not tech savvy...

1 hour ago, yokyo said:

Is So min at the Lee Min ki Shoot me in  the Heart movie Premier?

Haha sooo cute! My other babies are here in this Premiere too - KYJ,NJH,YJG,even PBG.And Kim Ji Won is working with LMK in her movie too. :D

In addition to that, Somin will be having cameo in the movie Golden Slumber too.I also recall her saying in her vlive that she wants to do movies next year. I guess its good to stay lowkey for a bit, overexposure is not very good as well but working on movies will be a good idea.

Yes... thanks @yokyo!

These two... always sitting next to each other...hmmm...what's up with that??!!  The final day of shooting where they hugged each other so tightly and were sitting in the sofa so closely  when it was big enough to sit 4-5 people.... just wondering....

Anyeong chingus! Always a pleasure seeing this thread still going strong! Just realized we've passed the 50-page mark. ^_^

I see some other shipper dropped by again. I can't see his post since he edited it and denied of all accusations. But I'm glad we still carried on shipping sominki for a few more pages! Nothing's gonna stop us as long as nothing official has been confirmed. DELULU POWER! :wub:

1 hour ago, Alexandeara said:

Like most of BTIMFL's fans. I think btimfl is the best drama to close year 2017. I'm not kdrama addict most of time i only watch one or two kdrama every year. Btimfl really touch my heart, just like you said the drama more relatable, ..and so with my own life at the age where i start thinking about a different world i've now. Thinking about next step in relationship, married life, being stable with job and life ofcourse. A lots of scene can capture what exactly i've been through. An argument with mom and how my mom would have same reaction if i told her i would like a wedding like jihoo-sehee no wedding party. Or told me andirectly... if it's cold in seoul you can come home.. i even cried a river on scene when jihoo read her mom letter for sehee. That's what every parents wants for their kids to reach their dreams. 

And how LMK and JSM really can captured the character very well, maybe because they both feels relatable with their own life too. I've been watch BTIMFL twice and now i'm on third time :lol: eventhough watch it few times i still laugh with their expression or convo. so damn funny. 

And a same as you said, the kiss so genuine and feels so real for me than an acting. We can feel the spark betwen them. If that was only an acting, they both did really good. 

I couldn't help my self to not shipp them. :innocent:

Don't blamed me, blame LMK and JSM for what they did to us lol :D

We're the same, dear. Me and my hubby felt that so many things that happened between Se-hee and Ji-ho, are so relatable to our lives... Marriage, welfare, jobs, relationship, dealing with in-laws... and so on. Even some of their own personalities (and their age) are similar to ours. That's why we really fell in love with Minki and Somin since they did a good job bringing their characters to life, now we've been obsessed with them (thought my husband seems to have a man-crush or Minki, he admires him so much, perhaps you can tell by his posts in this thread) :lol:

Thanks for the info, @yokyo. So before filming with Minki, Somin must have seen some of his acting (she probably have watched his other movies too), that's why when they met, she had already seen him as an experienced Sunb... errr I mean Oppa, or whatever she calls him now.

30 minutes ago, cgb1108 said:

Yes... thanks @yokyo!

These two... always sitting next to each other...hmmm...what's up with that??!!  The final day of shooting where they hugged each other so tightly and were sitting in the sofa so closely  when it was big enough to sit 4-5 people.... just wondering....

And if you notice at the end of the video when they shaked each other's hands, they had to face each other and make a little distance in-between, but after that they're glued again. Little things like this make me flutter! :wub:

Now that we know what kind of character Somin is looking forward to play in the future, I'm curious about Minki. I'd love to see him with Gong Yoo in an action movie where they play as an agent (GY) chasing a bad guy (MK)... maybe like DiCaprio and Hanks in Catch Me If You Can. Then maybe our Woori couple can visit each other during filming once they decide to publicize their relationship :D

6 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Anyeong chingus! Always a pleasure seeing this thread still going strong! Just realized we've passed the 50-page mark. ^_^

I see some other shipper dropped by again. I can't see his post since he edited it and denied of all accusations. But I'm glad we still carried on shipping sominki for a few more pages! Nothing's gonna stop us as long as nothing official has been confirmed. DELULU POWER! :wub:

We're the same, dear. Me and my hubby felt that so many things that happened between Se-hee and Ji-ho, are so relatable to our lives... Marriage, welfare, jobs, relationship, dealing with in-laws... and so on. Even some of their own personalities (and their age) are similar to ours. That's why we really fell in love with Minki and Somin since they did a good job bringing their characters to life, now we've been obsessed with them (thought my husband seems to have a man-crush or Minki, he admires him so much, perhaps you can tell by his posts in this thread) :lol:

Thanks for the info, @yokyo. So before filming with Minki, Somin must have seen some of his acting (she probably have watched his other movies too), that's why when they met, she had already seen him as an experienced Sunb... errr I mean Oppa, or whatever she calls him now.

Now that we know what kind of character Somin is looking forward to play in the future, I'm curious about Minki. I'd love to see him with Gong Yoo in an action movie where they play as an agent (GY) chasing a bad guy (MK)... maybe like DiCaprio and Hanks in Catch Me If You Can. Then maybe they can visit each other during filming once they decide to publicize their relationship :D

Wow! So your account is a conjugal one! I was quite confused sometimes with your posts (regarding the gender) and now it makes sense!

A movie/drama with GY and Minki would be nice! They're both great actors with lots of experience in their belt. Seeing them work together would be like a dream come true. I really hope it would happen ❤

1 hour ago, cgb1108 said:

Yes... thanks @yokyo!

Her entire shoulder is behind his...Yeah, that's pretty close.  So cute..

1 hour ago, yokyo said:

Her entire shoulder is behind his...Yeah, that's pretty close.  So cute..

Yep. Pretty close. And pretty consistent, I’d say... 

:D

I won’t comment anymore about certain visitors to this thread that hasn’t already been said. 

This ship has wonderful people whose online company I truly respect and appreciate. No amount of toxicity from perceived competition can shake that. 

So thank you, shipper family. Seriously. You all are a joy to ship with.

speaking of joy... Tis the Season of Joy, right? I wish all the joy in the world for SoMinKi. Whether individually, with their families, or with each other. :wink: hope they can keep each other warm... with fond memories of time spent in the drama, etc. , of course! :D

The Basics of the Body Language of Attraction

Body language hasn’t changed much since the dawn of man. The messages we are conveying with the body language of attraction are: I’m harmless, I like you, I’m approachable and I’m fertile.

Not that romantic, is it? But it’s an essential part of the human mating game.

If your body language says “unavailable” or “not interested” you can be sure that’s what people will pick up on, no matter what you say!

It happens very quickly. There’s a direct line of communication between the brain and the body that lies outside our conscious awareness. Once we decide we like someone, the body automatically begins changing physically to signal attraction:

• Leaning toward the person (shows interest and engagement) – leaning away signals dislike or withdrawal. (my comment: bts episode 11 pics where minki leaning to so min and bts epi 13 bed scene reading the script together )

• Head tilting (also shows interest and engagement) – looking over someone’s head, avoiding eye contact and looking around, signals lack of interest; even if you’re extremely shy, try to maintain eye contact as much as possible! (my comment: eye contact lee minki style right)

• Flushing/blushing: the body’s way to mimic the effect of orgasm – probably the most obvious involuntary evolutionary “I’m available and interested” signal you can give (one reason women wear blush and lipstick). (my comment: bed scene where minki shyly aughing)

• Racing heart. Another unconscious response – if you’re attracted to someone, your heart rate rises; and interestingly, if your heart rate is high, it makes the person appear more attractive! (my comment can we asked personally to minki and somin? )

• Feet and knees pointed to the person. If your feet are pointed directly at someone, it’s a sign of attraction or interest. If they’re pointed off to the side, it indicates lack of interest. ( ny comment: hmmm now i get it during shoe scene in episode 6 after sehee and jiho.. seating position during wrap up party pointing at each other)

• Mirroring, where one person copies the body language, gestures and speech patterns of the other, or orders the same food or drinks (my comment how many times we see mirroring of these two?)

im only using my mobile phone its nice if some chingu can put gif in every indicators =]

i love se hee and jiho altogether, also lee min ki and so min, their character shows they are truly fall in love each other, it's because they so immersed in their character, because this is my first life drama is so realistic to real life, their feeling is so invested, and they acted so genuinely. And because this is my first life drama sold packaging of bundling reality match with romantic, even i have to say this ending is so much better than goblin (sorry), even goblin has much stars, famous writer, etc, but because this is my first life is one of another level of uniqueness. So it's no problem if they make season 2, with same cast and crew. 

Male/Female Body Language of Attraction

Men:

• Raised eyebrows and/or an eyebrow flash (a quick rise/fall of the eyebrow). Often subconscious but you can do it deliberately to show interest.

• Parted lips. May happen just for a flash when your eyes first meet.

• Flared nostrils and an ‘open’ facial expression.

• Unconscious self-grooming (stroking his tie, smoothing – or tousling – his hair etc.)

• Standing tall with legs slightly spread

• Standing directly in front of you

• Standing close to you (this has cultural overtones, but in general a man will approach you and stand as close as socially acceptable)

• He checks out your body (he’s already done that, but now he lets you see him do it)

• If sitting, he will spread his legs to display his “potential”

• Is he’s standing, he’ll adjust his package

• He will stand with his hands on his hips, accentuating his physical size while also subconsciously “pointing” to his sexual assets

• If he’s wearing a jacket, he will play with the buttons

• He will touch his face while looking at you – a complex mix of preening, nerves and erotic touch!

• He will sit on the edge of his seat to be closer to you

• He will guide you, by putting his hand on the small of your back or gently on your elbow (a woman will consent to being guided like this, thus expressing interest in him)

•  will lend you his coat (it’s a protective and possessive gesture; a woman will ask a man to hold her purse)

• He will play with his beer bottle or can (any round object), rolling it in his fingers and squeezing it (women will use cylindrical objects in the same way)

• He will try to attract your attention by standing slightly apart from a group

• He will smile at you and establish eye contact.

Women 
(adding to men’s signals, many of which are used by women as well)

• Pouting and licking her lips while lowering her eyelids and gazing upward at the man

• Show her hips off by standing with one hip thrust outward slightly; also walking with more of a ‘sway’ than usual

• The “boob shoulder” – a sideways look at a man while raising the shoulder slightly upward to symbolically emphasize her breasts

• Showing the wrist, a delicate and vulnerable part of the body

• She will sit with her ankles crossed (to make the legs appear slimmer and hips wider) and to subconsciously point the knees at him

• Head pedestal: if she’s looking at you with interest while resting her chin on her hands, she’s subconsciously saying, “I put my face on a pedestal for you. You like?”

1 hour ago, meiil said:

Any body language expert here? wonder how SoMinKi sitting poses could be interpreted :lol: 

“In sitting scenarios it's actually even more obvious, as anyone who ever got stuck at the end of the sofa alone can tell. 

Another form of orienting when seated comes in the shape of the knee point - when one leg is folded under the other and the knee marks the direction of attention.”

From “Proxemics” section:

Intimate Distance Zone

intimate distance - couple

Ranges from direct contact to 60 cm (2 feet).

Obviously it's the space reserved only for the most trusted and loved in our social circles: partners and siblings. It doesn't mean that we're offended by a friend's hug or anything, only it's going to be brief and less intimate.

This space (especially the 15 cm (1/2 foot) zone bubble) is like a private bubble of breathing space, almost as an extension of our body. When someone is getting that close, our body and mind automatically reacts – it's being put on flight or fight mode. If it's someone acceptable in our most inner circle – we relax and enjoy the intimacy, but if the presence is unwelcome, we will shut down and try to retain somehow our comfort zone.

source: http://www.study-body-language.com/#sthash.BvsxMlQz.dpbs

After you’ve read this, feel free to check out the Jeju pic once more. :wink:

Also, same source on Leaning:

Leaning - that's the body way to show involvement or lack of it. Simple as that.

this is one that  i find it funny because they are not a couple and yet somehow this two doing what a couple do.. i  put a "quotation mark"

Body language of a happy couple sitting next to each other

When the happy couple sits next to each other their signs or signals of body language once again will include touch.  The couple may be holding hands or one person may place their hand on the leg of their partner or on their back. "It may even be that one person leans on the other person. Their body language for the most part will seem comfortable when looking that them.

In an instance where the couple is sitting next to each other they may or may not glance or keep eye contact but each person will normally have a smile or even a small smirk almost to say that they are happy without even having to say it."

Archived