Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi just found out this interview and i think is not shared in this thread  yet:

translated by ig @yoogianna:

All the kiss scenes are quite deep
"We had to shoot the beach kiss scene în 20 minutes,The time given is really short so it was really hectic"

How was filming the first 'sharing a bed' scene with Lee Minki?
"We shot every Scene full of spirit, We really enjoyed shooting that people wonders 'What's so funny'. I'm most thankful to the dîrector who took the role of captain leading us full of spirit. 

Be it the bed scene,kiss scenes, we enjoyed the filmîng.it was fun"

How was working with Lee Min Kî în
<Because This Is My First life>?

A. I have never seen him before we work together. So I could not predict what kind of person he is, When we first met, I felt that there was he was similar to Sehee at some points. He is a senior with a lot of experiences and
has done more projects, so he is reliable and I got a lot of thîngs to learn, I have a low physical strength
but Lee Min-gi looks like he îs never been tired to the point that I was wondering If he was a person that doesn't need sleep.

Source http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid-241&aid-0002738241

Back to lurking..

33 minutes ago, ummihany said:

"We had to shoot the beach kiss scene în 20 minutes,The time given is really short so it was really hectic"

"We shot every Scene full of spirit, We really enjoyed shooting that people wonders 'What's so funny'. I'm most thankful to the dîrector who took the role of captain leading us full of spirit. 

A. I have never seen him before we work together. So I could not predict what kind of person he is, When we first met, I felt that there was he was similar to Sehee at some points. He is a senior with a lot of experiences and
has done more projects, so he is reliable and I got a lot of thîngs to learn, I have a low physical strength
but Lee Min-gi looks like he îs never been tired to the point that I was wondering If he was a person that doesn't need sleep.

Back to lurking..

Thank you for sharing! I remember in Shoot My Heart, he did all the action scenes to the point his knuckles were bleeding! He did all without a double. He's such a dedicated actor. He really loves his craft.

Very nice answer Somin on the dating question... I was totally expecting her to deny any possible romance and yet she didn’t.... but instead turned the question to her own advantage. Once again I’m impressed by this girl, she’s very smart. 

3 hours ago, Ros Rivera said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003682305

In this article, Osen selected SoMinKi as Best Couple in their own cable drama awards.. ㅋㅋㅋ.

I’m dying to BTIMFL to win some awards. Isn’t there a cable tv drama or something where they can go? I remember Goblin won something like that last year in March? 

2 minutes ago, meiil said:

I’m dying to BTIMFL to win some awards. Isn’t there a cable tv drama or something where they can go? I remember Goblin won something like that last year in March? 

There's Baeksang Awards held every year where Goblin won some awards earlier this year. Kim Min Suk won an award there too. So I guess we have some hope for next year to see Sominki gracing the red carpet at Baeksang Awards.

2 hours ago, ummihany said:

Back to lurking..

it must be light. They have to hurry and not miss the sunset.

Enjoying the intimate scenes...I remember Sunbae saying that he liked the bed scene for A very ordinary couple. He got shy though after saying that. I commend JSM for not being shy saying that. He did say he felt like he was in a relationship while filming with MH-noona. So we can see how immersed he is for his roles and might've felt the same with JSM except now he is the older guy with experience. He never been this giggly for a bed scene before.

Recalling his interview, he likes to work best. This guy's a workaholic. lol

2 hours ago, ummihany said:

Back to lurking..

"The time given is really short so it was really hectic"

okay then, let's say 20 minutes is short, it's as brief as a blink of an eye. okay I see what you did there, gurl. B)

Anyeong chingus... I see another interview by JSM came out... with a clickbait title (even more in the google-translated version) no less! lol. Thank you @Ros Rivera and @leanne22 for sharing. ^_^

14 hours ago, Giya2909 said:

tried to translate part that related to Sominki..the title of this article is obviously a click bait lol

Title : "Dating Lee Minki? The fact thay we worked well it's a good thing"

Q: There are fans that want you to date Lee Minki in real life

A: I think it's a good thing for two actors who act in melodrama together. Because acting is not something you do alone. I'll take it as a compliment that the chemistry between us is good. Just like how I received 'Best Couple Award' for 'The Sound of Your Heart' with Lee Kwangsoo Oppa.

Thank you, dear, for translating! Somin must have been practicing her Matrix move a lot, because that was a nice bullet dodge AHAHAHAH. Also, notice that there is no denial from her part in regards to the question, so can we assume there's still a possibility for her to date him? :tongue:

Now, I wanna share a series of GIFs that represent the phases of shipping that I went through with this lovely couple. :wub:

1. The Close Friends Ship

This phase is where I first fell in love with this couple -- not for their acting, but for their off-screen antics. Back then, I wanted them to become close friends even after the drama ends, who keep contact with each other and support each other's works in the future.

Spoiler

Ah, who doesn't love the YOLO cafe BTS, where they were both so immersed in fooling around with a hair roller out of all things. Just like two longtime friends. Somin's lively laughs (she's really easily amused btw) and her persistence in getting Minki's challenge right always make me smile.

gvhchjT.jpg

The legendary Kwai video. Somin is a playful person so I'm not surprised if she's into stuff like that. However, I really appreciate Minki for genuinely enjoying doing it with her, despite being unfamiliar with the app, and despite being a bit too old for such thing. It warms my heart like a cup of Americano.

dxhVkwU.jpg

2. The Adoration Ship

This phase is when I began to realize that Minki might have some feelings towards Somin, and it's not just respect. It's more like a crush from a man to a woman 4 years younger than him. He's already become so comfortable with her in only 2 months or so, that he began developing romantic feelings as they get closer and closer...

Spoiler

His eyes are just so fixated to Somin throughout the BTS of the memorable beach kiss. The meaning of his stare is not certain, but it's easy to realize how drawn he is to her like a magnet, off-screen. It's like most the time he looks at her, he's thinking "This woman is so beautiful." 

WpXBjNL.jpg

I'm dying to know what he's doing and saying, hugging her by the shoulders like that... at first I thought they're looking at something, but it seems he's whispering something to her. Not to mention that Somin kinda looks shy, and of course that meaningful look of PD-nim towards the camera on a split second like he knows what's going on.

6QNH69b.jpg

3. The Lovers Ship

This is where I finally given up shipping them casually. There are just too many signs in latter BTS that these two have something between that's far more intimate than mutual respect. So that's it, my heart has decided to start hoping and praying that these two will eventually become the fateful love Somin has always dreamt of.

Spoiler

Who would've thought that the "spicy crab" kiss would look hotter in the BTS than in the finished product? Somin's thirsty face and the juicy smack sound when their lips are separated give me life. It's obvious they both enjoyed filming the scene, because, well, maybe they're in love? Heh.

7OCcKVp.jpg

That embrace. Those closed eyes. That smile. She likes it, no doubt. Not feeling awkward at all. And on this day, I literally prayed to God, please, let this be real...

xKC4fig.jpg

Thanks for reading! I miss this couple so much. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

- M -

I dont get it why people keep badmouthing Min Ki on their thread?? Its funny how they're keep comparing Min Ki and their bias. We never talk bout them, as i remember we never mention any name related other shipping whatsoever. I think they intentionally cross the line bcoz they didnt have something new and good to discussed, so they always talking dirty about LMK. Its pissed me off. Sorry guys, i felt uncomfortable and i need to pours up my irritation. 

Thanks to all of u, for keeping this tread as positive as we (mature netizen) could. Anyway, did anyone here noticed that LMK is natural born leader?? 

No expectations, just enjoy and appreciate the respect between these two talented individuals.

I hope there will be a commentary on the D-cut, I am not expecting any interviews from LMK anymore but it will be nice to know his thoughts about the show and only way is to have commentary in the d-cut as we already heard JSM’s.

Sharing some LMK nice pictorials.Lol Its pretty common to find JSM’s gorgeous pictorials but its very rare for Minki as he has a different style. Hope he gets to gain weight now the drama is over

e321a1336afa2cf9db7c2d8ecc3816e4.jpg

Fetus LMK

ep090219021.jpg

Somin’s too Gorgeous with long hair.I really dont dig her short hair in FIS

742cc5a282c0d912748c2a160601c341--jung-s

10 minutes ago, knowcius said:

I dont get it why people keep badmouthing Min Ki on their thread?? Its funny how they're keep comparing Min Ki and their bias. We never talk bout them, as i remember we never mention any name related other shipping whatsoever. I think they intentionally cross the line bcoz they didnt have something new and good to discussed, so they always talking dirty about LMK. Its pissed me off. Sorry guys, i felt uncomfortable and i need to pours up my irritation. 

Thanks to all of u, for keeping this tread as positive as we (mature netizen) could. Anyway, did anyone here noticed that LMK is natural born leader?? 

Sucks for them. People badmouthing others out of hate would nvr get smtg good in return so important is we ignore them and keep our own business as rational and positive as possible! :)

Also, what abt LMK being a natural born leader? 

@knowcius, just ignore their thread, dear, try to resist even clicking there. You're bound to see negative remarks there about LMK as long as you keep lurking there. It's best to stay here and keep the positive energy! ^_^

We do things different here, we always try to act more mature in shipping. No need to badmouth other ship -- it's childish and pathetic. We just have to focus on posting good things about our beloved couple and be happy about it. Thinking or worrying about other ship will not going to do any justice.

(Bear in mind, other shippers are silent reader in this thread. I've seen them viewing my profile a few times, so I know they visit here once in a while).

- M -

13 minutes ago, knowcius said:

They’re all over youtube as well, commenting at BIMFL’s clips that their ship’s chemistry is better. :D Then be it, What would I do if I’m not affected of their ship’s “teenager”-ish chemistry.lol 

I hope they leave LMK alone too, the sunbae ahjussi just wanted to work and earn a living, lol.Not his fault if he and his chemistry with JSM actually surpassed the 7-month build up and exposure of their ship. lol

On 12/14/2017 at 8:10 PM, renvic said:

just post an exerpt from my earlier post about male body language on attraction my fave part :D

"If sitting, he will spread his legs to display his “potential" "

hmmm like this?

and another one? 

hmmm to oppa-sunbaenim-oppa soldier ahjushi minki don't worry we know your "potential," ... most of us watched your "emperor" movie..:lol:

I laugh read your comment @ "potential" uh oh "for the emperor" :lol:

36 minutes ago, knowcius said:

Sign of toxicity in shipping. It shows immaturity and insecurity. The best remedy is to ignore them. I made comment about it when I noticed it. Just some reminders to keep shipping positively.

I will quote myself

10 hours ago, mydisplayname said:

Rather than being similar, a couple is better when they  complement each other to create harmony. Anyway, I feel like I am imposing an idea if I say, "They should be together, because they are compatible in my eyes" and judge them. I am reminding myself that Somin,  Sunbae and all their co-stars are real people. I would love for Sominki to be in a relationship romantically or just friendly, but they are people with their own minds and hearts and everything will be up to them. High-class delulu is always welcome in this ship as long as we don't hurt others or impose our ideas to them. Just a friendly reminder to prevent this ship from any toxicity. 

Sunbae is one of the established actors in the industry who hails from Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Kim Rae Won's first wave Hallyu generation. Even before the scandal, he's beloved. Now that he's back, his ajhumma and now adult fans have come out from the woodwork. Not to mention, he is amassing a new set of fans fro the 3rd wave Hallyu. That must be quite threatening.

@mydisplayname I agree. I lurked in Naver videos and the comments from Knetz were mostly about praising LMK/SH,  SoMinKi chemistry and demanding for season 2. LMK 's image is renewed now, thanks to BTIMFL. I cannot be any happier for him for this new-found respectable image and popularity. Haters can choke (just kidding)... 

55 minutes ago, Ros Rivera said:

@mydisplayname I agree. I lurked in Naver videos and the comments from Knetz were mostly about praising LMK/SH,  SoMinKi chemistry and demanding for season 2. LMK 's image is renewed now, thanks to BTIMFL. I cannot be any happier for him for this new-found respectable image and popularity. Haters can choke (just kidding)... 

Exactly Knetz and international fans love them. Why should be bothered about a few haters?!

Archived