Ayame

Sorry OOT.. did u hear that kbs award will be held on 31 dec 2017? I think it really will be held and somin nominated as best couple with LJ. Their most rival would be this couple (i think)..

i dont know when Tvn will held an award show again.. last year was 10th anniversary so literally they made a special event for it. Nomination also from some old years back, bcoz its 10 years anniversary.. so maybe there wont be tvn awards and we cant see sominki together in an award show. Maybe in another award? Am i too greedy? Lols..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/14/2017 at 7:14 AM, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I apologize for cutting your post.

I started to watch this drama on the week where they aired, probably their 3rd episode. I was just looking around and trying to see if some drama can top OMV. OMV was my fave before this happened. I silently shipped SMA and SJS because I saw some spark between the two but I am also aware it's far from reality. Before them, I shipped the SongSong couple. Luckily they ended up together.

I saw minor 'what moment' in editing but they are easily forgiven because of the beauty of the script, the undoubtedly good acting of the actors, the song choices (Love! though I needed to find eng translations) and how it was directed. I simply loooove it!

After the last episode, I checked out BTS' and found that hug. My replay button died because of these two. I saw something within that hug. I felt their warmth and when MK thanked SM, I felt the genuineness. I was hoping for them to have more time to get to know each other and to be really good friends... shipping only as friends as others put it.

So now I have un-lurked to say, I'm struggling at times to keep my sanity. I'm the type who does not easily give meaning to actions most especially I only see clips but you gals! I hate to say it but you stitched it well and those made me smile, giddy and kilig and I hate it but thank you. :) (Sorry for the essay-type post, btw)

I didn't watch the drama when it was airing. Then I marathoned and watched ep 11 BTS first, because obviously I needed to know how the kiss was filmed, and how they kissed etc. LOL (pervy me :tongue:)

And my goodness me! That intense stare by LMK! I thought first that was a scene that I missed, so I rewinded but didn't find it. So it was BTS and that was it!

Their off-screen interactions and all those little unconsious gestures were so naturally ?! Can't really put that in words...but there is definitely something in the air. And how comfortable they were during the bed scenes, LMK's little nod towards JMS, final hug etc. 

It just feels right T_T

9 hours ago, MianneChan said:

Chingu-ya!! We have the same take on the bed scene! It's so weird how they looked like other halves of each other. I have doubts about this pairing at first actually since they looked really different from each other, Somin being a fluffy softy pretty woman and Minki being a very manly and not your typical pretty boy. Man, I was blown away with the Namhae kiss and I just can't even with that bed kiss!

Happy to see lurkers delurking lately. You're always welcome to delurk, chingu-ya ❤

@jiem and @MianneChan how perfectly they fit together.

5 hours ago, snowping said:

Hello! everyone, I love BTIMFL so much and update this thread everyday, I'm happy at here. BTIMFL is the best for me,Over the years. It is perfect for me. 

Now, I can't move go on and I don't know how to do, I can only watch Se hee-Ji ho again and again. And...This is the first time in my life that ship actor and actress so hard.I hope to see together in real life.

Begin...I watched the filming behind.LMK hug SM while PDNIM smile I thought they look close and cute.But in bed scene I feel they are strange.They look very shy each other.And then when I saw farewell hug in last shooting and their faces when Sit side by side for say goodbye,it so sad.I'm quite sure that have something between them.

cotinue...IG's Somin which post picture of them together, Picture of trip jeju (I agree about body language As everyone says).It's obvious.

I hope that everything I touch will be real.Although I do not even know it this now.    

Thank you for this thread,It helped me a lot from miss them.I wish you were here to Share happiness continue.

#First time my ship couple and first I do something like this (I'm a little embarrassed)

I want to shared my feeling with you more. but, My English isn't that good.Sorry if my grammar is not correct.    

@snowpingHey hey. You should come out and play with us.  your English is way better than mine.  it's all for fun.  The more the merrier.

6 hours ago, raqlobster said:

When it was announced that LMK and JSM will lead BTIMFL, I shipped them as friends (as I've mentioned in the first few pages of this thread the genuine basis of love is friendship), and hoping for them to be paired again in another drama because they looked good together. Now that they've become closer, good friends, it is inescapable to ship them as real life couple. Seeing all these BTS, the way MK looked at SM, the body languages, distance and hugs, convinced me that I'm not just seeing things. And the sudden deletion of photos in socmed made me think that there's more to what we are seeing. There really is Something. Ok, that Something is just my delulu. But that Something keeps the Sominkis breathing.

Btway, the Kwai video with MK's arm landing behind SM, and the Namhae hug/whisper with pdnim watching, I call them MK smooth moves :wink:

Hahaha....Right, Mr. MinKi make his moves (Smooth Moves). Agree!!

Anyeong chingus. :)

Here's a gif I made off the beach kiss BTS (apologies for the watermark).

xEfB4tE.jpg

I like how serious their faces are while briefly discussing how they will act. Also love how nervous Somin looks in here, and the little glance she snuck towards Minki's face when his hand is on her neck (My delulu mind likes to think that her heart was pounding at the thought "OMG I'm gonna kiss this fine-looking namja!"). It also looks like Minki is assuring her it's gonna be ok :wub:

- M -

Anyeong chingus..

I was join in this thread once, and suddenly someone gaves me a private message just because i was join in somin with the other actor shipping before. That makes me become silent lurker because i was a bit bother with it..but we have every right to choose our shipp don't we,,even to change ship that we want to sail, like someone here said before (sorry i forgot who is it ) shipping is joyful, and shipping war is ugly, no one assure that their choice is absolutely right until officially announcement.
So i just can't silent anymore,,this thread is really joyful and release my "can't get enough" of BTIMFL. I feel this thread spread the love not hate, and we don't care about the other shipper.
Speak of when i start my shipping feeling, is when i saw minki gaze for somin, it can't be helped that i became attracted to him because i feel he adores her so much ( I'm somin's fans so I'm  happy when my bias get special  attention from her co star, ehm sexy costar ). Back then i was in the stage shipping sominki being good friend..but as time goes by,,i saw the kawai bts, and the last hug is just like a boom..and then when someone in ig posted minki wefie picture collage with his costar and staff in the wrapped up party, the happiest face that he can make is when he posed wefie  with somin (the one that his hand around her back and make V sign with his fingers) his smile is so wide and happy
I know he was a bad guy with drinking and clubbing habits (at least that's his image) and somin is kind of cute and stay at home girl,,they seem don't fit each other, but everybody changing right..so minki does,,now he become mature and I'm sure he learns a lot with his past scandal
I really hope the best for sominki..being good friend or being in love will be better

Welcome to the club, my dear @Tatjana17. You will love being a part of us -- we're friendly, fun, and active. Our minds and hearts are always full of what I call a high-class delulu :D . Don't hesitate to join every discussion we may have here, from the most intellectual to the simplest ones. :lol:

When it comes to the other Somin shippers, it's best for us to try to understand their situation. They were just minding their business, finding joy and happiness shipping their couple without any disturbance, until all of a sudden, Minki and BTIMFL came in and Sominki entered the fray. It's understandable if some of them became upset and started to openly show their hatred by belittling or badmouthing Minki or the drama, and even inciting shipping wars. Best we can do is put ourselves on their shoes and think "I'd do the same if I were them", and decide to be more mature than that.

We try our best not to go down that path, and just focus on being lovesick with our chosen couple. We try to ignore other shippers as long as they stay in their home, but when trolls come in here, we unite ourselves and drive them away. B) if someone keep messaging you negatively, if it's hard to ignore, just report to the forum admin.

We respect your decision to board another ship, and sincerely hope you'll enjoy your stay with us, @Tatjana17!

- M -

3 hours ago, Tatjana17 said:

Anyeong chingus..

I was join in this thread once, and suddenly someone gaves me a private message just because i was join in somin with the other actor shipping before. That makes me become silent lurker because i was a bit bother with it..but we have every right to choose our shipp don't we,,even to change ship that we want to sail, like someone here said before (sorry i forgot who is it ) shipping is joyful, and shipping war is ugly, no one assure that their choice is absolutely right until officially announcement.
So i just can't silent anymore,,this thread is really joyful and release my "can't get enough" of BTIMFL. I feel this thread spread the love not hate, and we don't care about the other shipper.
Speak of when i start my shipping feeling, is when i saw minki gaze for somin, it can't be helped that i became attracted to him because i feel he adores her so much ( I'm somin's fans so I'm  happy when my bias get special  attention from her co star, ehm sexy costar ). Back then i was in the stage shipping sominki being good friend..but as time goes by,,i saw the kawai bts, and the last hug is just like a boom..and then when someone in ig posted minki wefie picture collage with his costar and staff in the wrapped up party, the happiest face that he can make is when he posed wefie  with somin (the one that his hand around her back and make V sign with his fingers) his smile is so wide and happy
I know he was a bad guy with drinking and clubbing habits (at least that's his image) and somin is kind of cute and stay at home girl,,they seem don't fit each other, but everybody changing right..so minki does,,now he become mature and I'm sure he learns a lot with his past scandal
I really hope the best for sominki..being good friend or being in love will be better

Question chingus. Is clubbing a bad thing in South Korea? I think it's not, based on my own observation. I remember in WFKBJ, Bok Joo's father even encouraged her to do the things people her age does, e.g., clubbing. I also remember the club scene there, it's pretty discreet (unlike the bars in our country lol). Anyone who can share their thoughts about it? I'm just curious. 

When they announced MK and SM would be on a new drama, I was like, "Why MK?". For me, MK was not typical flower boy who can make you like him at the first sight and i doubted him. Like Ji Ho, you needed to try hard to 'understand/like' him. I used to think that they came from 'very different world'. I  had never watched any SM's drama or movie before. I just knew her that she was Oh Ha Ni from one of the most popular kdramas (but I didn't watch it). She is beautiful, bright, and cheerful. For MK, the first time I knew his exsistence was when he guested on Running Man.  He was so quiet and awkward there. So he didn't impress me that much. But I do admit that his acting skill is so good. I couldn't believe the Se Hee we know is the same person with the brutal killer on Monster. 

Although the male lead didn't make me happy at the first time, I tried to watch BTIMFL, since marriage contract story has been always be my favorite. I felt the drama has been so addicting. Their actings were no joke. I was like, "Was every kdrama actor always be this good?". I started to love MK since then.

From BTIMFL, i have learned that awkward couple could be that romantic. So I started digging the BTSs. The bicycle hit bts was the one who turned me in. I never knew they would have been that close. SM who was still be energetic till the late of night, enjoyed teasing MK with the matrix moves. I mean, MK is 4 years older than her and it's their first project together. But it looked like they felt very comfortable around each other. 

I might be biased and my delulu side takes part, but I feel like they were so natural on the BTSs. I never watched other actors on other drama BTS as natural as them. Even though they are just friend is enough for me. I love their chemistry.

Any news BTIMFL will be exported outside Korea? I hope they two will take trip overseas to promote the drama (since I've never seen a single pict of LMK at the airport tho, lol).

Good morning! So many posts from new people, I love it! Makes me happy when you guys share posts on when you started shipping SoMinki. Keep them coming and welcome to our little haven! ❤️

It's Saturday again, so I'm posting GIFs of another BTS. This week it's from the first kiss scene, in the bus stop. They had to film this scene 16 times! Somin said that they weren't that close yet while filming this scene, but Minki took care of her, made her feel comfortable and even asked to monitor the scene together. Sunbae oppa is the best! :D

I love that how she naturally gravitates to Minki. Also she was talking comfortably.

giphy.gif

She always gives a big reaction to Minki's jokes. So cute.

giphy.gif

He can't stop that little smile from coming out. SO CUTE.

giphy.gif

Always noticed Minki making Somin go first even in other BTS videos (and his arm on her back)

giphy.gif

Minki smiles first then laughs. ALSO THAT ARM HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN.

giphy.gif

Monitoring the scene together..

giphy.gif

And the kiss that started it all:

giphy.gif

Thank you for the research posts (I learned a LOT, lol!) And I'm also excited for the DVD, it'll be my Christmas gift to myself. I hope we get lots of orders for more additional goodies. To those planning to get a copy, don't forget to pre-order!

Have a good weekend, SoMinkis! ❤️

4 hours ago, Tatjana17 said:

Anyeong chingus..

Hi @Tatjana17 dont worry, we are on the same boat.  I too received private messages, one from a friend who is a die hard fan of another ship and another from a stranger...  citing allegations that, to a first time shipper like me, were too devastating. 

A fellow shipper (new found confidante) advised me to step back and sort out things.  Hence, i stayed quiet for a while. 

But after reading your post, i couldn't help but to unlurk and assure you that despite the bad experience,  it is undeniable that the choice we have made  or the ship we have boarded is the one that makes us happy so why be affected? 

So welcome and feel free to share anything here.  

i am glad many shippers have unlurked to share their experience. I had a great time reading your posts. Welcome too!  

To all shippers who keep this thread alive, thank you!  Stay happy! 

1 hour ago, velvetine said:

Welcome to the club, my dear @Tatjana17. You will love being a part of us -- we're friendly, fun, and active. Our minds and hearts are always full of what I call a high-class delulu :D . Don't hesitate to join every discussion we may have here, from the most intellectual to the simplest ones. :lol:

When it comes to the other Somin shippers, it's best for us to try to understand their situation. They were just minding their business, finding joy and happiness shipping their couple without any disturbance, until all of a sudden, Minki and BTIMFL came in and Sominki entered the fray. It's understandable if some of them became upset and started to openly show their hatred by belittling or badmouthing Minki or the drama, and even inciting shipping wars. Best we can do is put ourselves on their shoes and think "I'd do the same if I were them", and decide to be more mature than that.

We try our best not to go down that path, and just focus on being lovesick with our chosen couple. We try to ignore other shippers as long as they stay in their home, but when trolls come in here, we unite ourselves and drive them away. B) if someone keep messaging you negatively, if it's hard to ignore, just report to the forum admin.

We respect your decision to board another ship, and sincerely hope you'll enjoy your stay with us, @Tatjana17!

- M -

Thank you for you welcoming dear..

yes, after i was thinking that way, it's really understandable being their positions..and i just ignore it,,now that's not bother me anymore

thank you so much for you advice :wub:

I will always visit this thread ,, i really enjoy it

2 hours ago, MianneChan said:

Question chingus. Is clubbing a bad thing in South Korea? I think it's not, based on my own observation. I remember in WFKBJ, Bok Joo's father even encouraged her to do the things people her age does, e.g., clubbing. I also remember the club scene there, it's pretty discreet (unlike the bars in our country lol). Anyone who can share their thoughts about it? I'm just curious. 

I'm so sorry dear, i didn't mean to say that clubbing is bad habits. I just want to compare minki with somin, they're such live in a different world about their habits

In the other hand,, her other co star didn't like hanging around and clubbing etc, so people said that he match better with her than minki

But the feels can't lie to me,,i feel this ship is deeper even people say they're not compatible

Because they will complete each other maybe :)

20 minutes ago, Tatjana17 said:

I'm so sorry dear, i didn't mean to say that clubbing is bad habits. I just want to compare minki with somin, they're such live in a different world about their habits

In the other hand,, her other co star didn't like hanging around and clubbing etc, so people said that he match better with her than minki

But the feels can't lie to me,,i feel this ship is deeper even people say they're not compatible

Because they will complete each other maybe :)

Agree with you.  (Actually, its one of the points raised to me too.  But id rather not dwell on it here.) 

compatibility is not the only gauge for a good relationship.  Two people may be different, but if they complement each other, that would still work. Love may drive us crazy,   but it is still love that binds two hearts;  it is love that keeps the relationship going;  it is love that overcomes even the odds... for  LOVE conquers all.  

Mind you, i am married to a man who is my exact opposite.  He is a Se Hee, while I am not a Ji Ho ( am extravert). There may be times i question myself why him(?), but the answer i always get is, ah...its  because i love him.  

Hope our unwanted friends get my point. 

Archived