Ayame

btimfl showing in a class room?  and of all the scene a kissing scene? i wonder i  what subject will it be?  science because of chemistry?? or discussing the difference between a popo or a kiss?:D 

hmmm in addition we might see again the sominki if there will be commentary for the actors of btimfl because of the director's cut dvd... i wonder if they will be seated beside each other or not?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'm diving back into the shipping pool!

I was a diehard shipper for SJS & GHJ after Master's Sun but nothing ever happened.

Now with these two.... JSM, impressed with her work on Bad Guy; not so much with Playful Kiss. BTIMFL is her best work yet!  And as for LMK, I was all set to drop this drama cuz he came across as weird.... then the bus stop kiss & the hijinks that followed, then I was hooked...so hard that by the time the motorcycle episode came with the walking hand-in-hand until they got home... I was a goner! Have completely stopped watching Outlander with the sunset kiss in Ep 11. Don't get me wrong... LMK is handsome... manly handsome! Unpredictable and pure!

Will definitely ship these two cuz there is something there in front of the camera and especially BTS. 

May be difficult to interview LMK cuz he tends to wear his heart on his sleeve... Gong Yoo knows this cuz LMK had a big crush on Yoon Eun Hye in Coffee Prince and this boy hanged around the set... just to see her! 

25 minutes ago, cgb1108 said:

I was a diehard shipper for SJS & GHJ after Master's Sun but nothing ever happened.

Now with these two.... JSM, impressed with her work on Bad Guy; not so much with Playful Kiss. BTIMFL is her best work yet!  And as for LMK, I was all set to drop this drama cuz he came across as weird.... then the bus stop kiss & the hijinks that followed, then I was hooked...so hard that by the time the motorcycle episode came with the walking hand-in-hand until they got home... I was a goner! Have completely stopped watching Outlander with the sunset kiss in Ep 11. Don't get me wrong... LMK is handsome... manly handsome! Unpredictable and pure!

Will definitely ship these two cuz there is something there in front of the camera and especially BTS. 

May be difficult to interview LMK cuz he tends to wear his heart on his sleeve... Gong Yoo knows this cuz LMK had a big crush on Yoon Eun Hye in Coffee Prince and this boy hanged around the set... just to see her! 

Oh, is that how GY and MK known each other? I just saw a clip that Suzy had a crush on Min Ki and Gongyoo said he knows MinKi personally and will call him for Suzy. :D

But also he is more mature now, he is a lot older, collected and calm so post drama interview wouldnt hurt. He has been vocal of being thankful to Somin even during the last taping clip, hope he does interviews.

1 hour ago, cgb1108 said:

Omona :wub:

This makes me wonder what he would do if he will pursue Somin. Gosh ❤

1 hour ago, renvic said:

btimfl showing in a class room?  and of all the scene a kissing scene? i wonder i  what subject will it be?  science because of chemistry?? or discussing the difference between a popo or a kiss?:D 

hmmm in addition we might see again the sominki if there will be commentary for the actors of btimfl because of the director's cut dvd... i wonder if they will be seated beside each other or not?

Its Lesson 101.  Learning how to kiss the See Hee way.  

I agree with you, did you noticed he became shy at the end of ep. He was cool at the beginning of shooting but then when they took a bed scene which is only cuddles up, and he's more experience about it he turn so shy. he couldn't even look at her. lol kinda cute tho he couldn't hide it :D

Ps:  i think everyone noticed that JSM has similiar looks like Yoon Eun Hye :)

1 hour ago, MianneChan said:

There's a lot of IG posts like this. The "Lee Min Ki manse!" cracked me up. I thought the OP was referring to the kiss lol :D

I still laughing watch their beach scene. It was sweet but then,... on next episode the sweet kiss turns so funny :joy:  JSM did it so well LOL

And guess who happen to look like A LOT to his old crush ??? Heheh https://www.dramafever.com/news/twin-zone-yoon-eun-hye-and-jung-so-min/

Just finished watching the VLive. Things that stick out in my mind + some delulus LOL:

Spoiler

The smile/look on her face when she first mentioned or was thinking about Jeju. 

How happy and glowing she looked. 

And the fact that she had a stomach flu—why did this stay with me?

delulu Answer: because a certain  SunBAE was looking grumpy all the time around her. 

Delulu on turbo. Imagined convo:

MK-Sunbae: why are you not eating? Are you OK?

SM: My stomach’s not great yet. 

MK-Sunbae: you should go rest, then. 

Then a ton of people took selcas with her. With the grumpy SunBAE looking on. His thought bubble probably is, Aish this person! Stop taking photos with her so she can go rest!

:)

Also, she said she was a MeloMance fan and that she loved that they sang “Gift.” That was why she did IG Live. 

Let’s relive that wonderful moment, shall we?

24 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Just finished watching the VLive. Things that stick out in my mind + some delulus LOL:

Reveal hidden contents

delulu Answer: because a certain  SunBAE was looking grumpy all the time around her. 

Then a ton of people took selcas with her. With the grumpy SunBAE looking on. His thought bubble probably is, Aish this person! Stop taking photos with her so she can go rest!

Also, she said she was a MeloMance fan and that she loved that they sang “Gift.” That was why she did IG Live. 

Your thoughts make sense! Since Sunbae oppa's source of irritation is only toward Somin. Not Somin herself but the situation. This makes a lot of sense since Minki-sunbae-oppa takes care of her a lot. Maybe because of alcohol, his feelings and thoughts were harder to conceal. Nice analysis!

Just now, MianneChan said:

Your thoughts make sense! Since Sunbae oppa's source of irritation is only toward Somin. Not Somin herself but the situation. This makes a lot of sense since Minki-sunbae-oppa takes care of her a lot. Maybe because of alcohol, his feelings and thoughts were harder to conceal. Nice analysis!

i was about to say something along these lines.

even tho she had a stomach flu yet she still downed some suju. heh. 

proceeded to the following day where they were glued together as if he was checking on her probably getting any better or not. 

34 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Reveal hidden contents

I noticed this too, i look on ig if anyone talks about this. Suprised nobody noticed it. Just Imagine listening to our fav song, live and then broadcast as dating scene + gifts ......lol what a perfect. it Would be staying in her memory for a very long time :lol:

32 minutes ago, meiil said:

@ahhhjummahhhjo what struck me the most about the stomach flu info is that even tho she could use this as an excuse to skip the trip and stay in Seoul, she went anyway and did her best to spend as much time as possible with them. That's really something. 

She knew Someone will really takecare of her. And remember on interview she said how sweet LMK and he take care of her during filming then she said, she's wondering SeHee should do the same thing too :innocent:

Now the delulu kicks in about Jeju....

JSM looks so beautiful & glowing during the cafe interviews.... doesn't look like someone who just had the stomach flu.

On the other hand LMK's pics in Jeju looked like he was the sick one! Only one pic with a faint smile on his face... the one with Kim Won Seok looking back @ the photographer.... JSM?!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/01/lee-min-ki-rocks-out/#comments 

WOOOWWW!! Really wish he could play the guitar and either SING to her or they sing a duet together - in an episode entitled This Is My First Song for Season 2!!! (Hmmm ... Writer-Nim will have to make Sae Hee take music lessons, somehow! Hahahahaha!!)

Once again credit to minmincouple1616 to IG

From today's interviews 

Actress Jung So Min said, "Lee Min Ki Oppa is adult meanwhile Park Byung Eun sunbae is her cute senior"

On the afternoon of December 12, We has interviewed about "Because This Is My First Life" in a cafe in Seocho - dong, Jongno - gu, Seoul. 
Jung So Min received the character as Yoon Ji Hoo as assistant drama writer and she felt to meet the new character again in this drama "Because This is My First Life" which has recently been popular from now on.

Jung So Min has talked about the chemistry between the actor and actress, "Kim Min Seok and Kim Ga Eun, all their scene was so much fun and cute" "I don't feel a big difference in age with Lee Min Ki oppa, but I felt like I was a senior and I felt like an adult at the same time. CEO Ma (Mr. Park Byung Eun) there was a big laughter on the set that I can handled it while seeing Mr. Park's role.

Jung So Min will have take a rest after the closing ceremony of her drama "Because This Is My First Life" and beside that she will review some projects for her new project during healing time

Lmao so she made a complete change today from calling LMK sunbae to oppa and somebody else sunbae looool I'm sorry but I can't help imagine LMK pulling a SeHee move and telling her after yesterday's interviews to call him oppa publicly. Just like @velvetine suggested ahahaha

Back to serious mode tho I already mentioned it but I  just love how mature she's now and LMK definitely has a  part in this. 

OH and also look at this:

I also remember this bit and I also thought LMK had told PDnim about her recording bc she followed him as soon as he moved closer to them.

8 hours ago, renvic said:

I think the class teacher is an avid fan of BTIMFL, and also a Sominki shipper. Who knows he/she might be posting here in Sominki thread lol

The switch from oppa-sunbae-oppa, imo is a slip of the tongue from JSM.

Archived