Ayame

31 minutes ago, meiil said:

Once again credit to minmincouple1616 to IG

From today's interviews 

Actress Jung So Min said, "Lee Min Ki Oppa is adult meanwhile Park Byung Eun sunbae is her cute senior"

On the afternoon of December 12, We has interviewed about "Because This Is My First Life" in a cafe in Seocho - dong, Jongno - gu, Seoul. 
Jung So Min received the character as Yoon Ji Hoo as assistant drama writer and she felt to meet the new character again in this drama "Because This is My First Life" which has recently been popular from now on.

Jung So Min has talked about the chemistry between the actor and actress, "Kim Min Seok and Kim Ga Eun, all their scene was so much fun and cute" "I don't feel a big difference in age with Lee Min Ki oppa, but I felt like I was a senior and I felt like an adult at the same time. CEO Ma (Mr. Park Byung Eun) there was a big laughter on the set that I can handled it while seeing Mr. Park's role.

Jung So Min will have take a rest after the closing ceremony of her drama "Because This Is My First Life" and beside that she will review some projects for her new project during healing time

Lmao so she made a complete change today from calling LMK sunbae to oppa and somebody else sunbae looool I'm sorry but I can't help pulling a SeHee move and telling her after yesterday's interviews to call him oppa publicly. Just like @velvetine suggested ahahaha

Back to serious mode tho I already mentioned it but I  just love how mature she's now and LMK definitely has a  part in this. 

OH and also look at this:

I also remember this bit and I also thought LMK had told PDnim about her recording bc she followed him as soon as he moved closer to them.

OMO. I wondered about that! Why LMK went to PDnim or closer to MeloMance for a bit. Ooooooh I wondered if he requested that for her? OMOOOOOOOOOO.

Re: stomach flu topic... I noticed that initially LMK, PBE, KGE, and JSM were seated together at the cast dinner at Jeju first according to that video taken by the staff. Pictures later show PBE and LMK with the rest of the staff drinking and no JSM and KGE in sight. 

So my delulu tells me

Spoiler

someone finally listened to her Oppa Sunbae Oppa and went to finally get some rest! :D  No more soju and marinated crabs for you, lady! Go to bed! ( I had more in mind but enough for now...) LOL

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somin is sooo soft and gorgeous in her Vlive.While watching BIMFL, I thought she looks more like YEH.In the Vlive, she looks more like Suzy.

There are millions of articles coming out for Somin :D I think she is doing a 2-day interview.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003990691

In this article, I think she said Sangu is the closest to her ideal type :D Which I think I will choose as well. Lol I love Sae Hee but it will take someone like Jiho to match him. Lol.

Where is Esom by the way? She is my next favorite character, along with Sangu and of course the snail couple in the show. 

P.S

Young LMK looks good here minus the pants. I think he really had this kind of "phase" in his life before :D

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/06/a-million-has-its-press-conference/#more-8213

4 hours ago, seonamcouple said:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/01/lee-min-ki-rocks-out/#comments 

WOOOWWW!! Really wish he could play the guitar and either SING to her or they sing a duet together - in an episode entitled This Is My First Song for Season 2!!! (Hmmm ... Writer-Nim will have to make Sae Hee take music lessons, somehow! Hahahahaha!!)

Sunbae-oppa's long hair and skirt (??!!!).

11 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

PAGING:

Fetus Sunbae (2007?)

Youthful Sunbae (2009). 

Sunbae-oppa (present). He lost some weight...

That last picture, though! Those eyes. Sigh. 

Any chance we have a screenshot of Sweaty Se Hee when he got Ji Ho's luggage? In the red/coral tracksuit? :D

30 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

That last picture, though! Those eyes. Sigh. 

Any chance we have a screenshot of Sweaty Se Hee when he got Ji Ho's luggage? In the red/coral tracksuit? :D

I gotchu! I might have replayed this part so many times because sunbae oppa looks really sexy *fans self

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Ros Rivera said:

Hi all! I have a question, was Dispatch there to cover BTIMFL wrap up party? 

Yup, there were pictures/videos of the cast from Dispatch for the wrap up party. 

Good morning everyone! Welcome welcome to new members and delurkers!

Nth day after Jeju trip: The search for sunbae oppa! Who's leading the search party!?!? 

@velvetine plot twist: he's in Insadong LOL

13 minutes ago, Ros Rivera said:

I only saw photos with the watermark Osen but not Dispatch. Also, there are no photos on the Dispatch IG account. I could be wrong though. 

To @velvetine and @sierralainewalsh:

tumblr_mag8eq0H4J1rrbnsm.gif

PS. He's in Insadong--probably in an International Dorm, watching soccer and attending baking classes somewhere. Might wanna check the Jjimjilbangs too. 

51 minutes ago, fayouamazing said:

https://youtu.be/BxYYonU9j0c

On 4:31 i heard somin called "oppa" to someone behind her. And that person responed "oh" who was that person??? Was him Lee Minki or???

I think it may have been Min Ki. He was standing behind her at some point. @MianneChan I think you said you heard the Oppa in this video. Am I wrong? Thanks!

Here's another video. You can hear LMK say something (and apparently, talking casually to her) at around 0:30. The voices seem similar with the first video. 

Seriously though, where could this namja be? Have they started spreading missing person posters all over South Korea by now? I'm starting to get worried. Or maybe someone could fly to Mongolia and search for the cart which may contain his body. Just in case.

Sorry to cut your post @velvetine... and I don't know where or how to get the screenshot or GIF of the scene so I'll post the dialogue instead:

We should ask LMK:

Did you enjoy it there? While leaving us behind here? Did you have fun while leaving us here alone? 

:D

10 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

Now the delulu kicks in about Jeju....

JSM looks so beautiful & glowing during the cafe interviews.... doesn't look like someone who just had the stomach flu.

On the other hand LMK's pics in Jeju looked like he was the sick one! Only one pic with a faint smile on his face... the one with Kim Won Seok looking back @ the photographer.... JSM?!

LMK expression was more like serious and grumpy, maybe worried about someone? :D

1 hour ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I think it may have been Min Ki. He was standing behind her at some point. @MianneChan I think you said you heard the Oppa in this video. Am I wrong? Thanks!

Here's another video. You can hear LMK say something (and apparently, talking casually to her) at around 0:30. The voices seem similar with the first video. 

Sorry to cut your post @velvetine... and I don't know where or how to get the screenshot or GIF of the scene so I'll post the dialogue instead:

We should ask LMK:

Did you enjoy it there? While leaving us behind here? Did you have fun while leaving us here alone? 

:D

yes She's talk to him and that's LMK voice. Oh wait we saw LMK walks to Pdnim on this video...., remember on vlive JSM said she's suprised they played her fav song live? Maybe LMK request Pdnim to ask them (Melo....something) to play that song  :innocent: #mydeluluistoomuch 

10 hours ago, meiil said:

OH and also look at this:

I also remember this bit and I also thought LMK had told PDnim about her recording bc she followed him as soon as he moved closer to them.

Sorry to cut your post, dear. I think the part of Somin's InstaLive where Minki approached PD-nim and said something to him, he was directing the shooting for Melomance's performance of 'I Want to Love' (part of BTIMFL soundtrack), not the part where Melomance performed Somin's favorite song ('Gift' / 'Present'), that's a different part of her InstaLive.

Anyway, feels like it's been so long since we see a pic or video of them together. I'm starting to miss woori couple badly!

6 hours ago, Ros Rivera said:

Yes they were outside the restaurant along with other journalists, why do u ask? @velvetine oh I didn’t mean he asked them to play that song, I remember they had already played it by that min, I meant he told the director about her doing an IG Live, bc she makes an happy sound and follows him as soon as he goes there but they had to get back coz the recording wasn’t over. U can see her giving her phone to somebody towards the end of the live and running to the director and the band, if it wasn’t LMK holding her phone he was close bc u can hear him whispering/talking in the background. 

Lee Min Ki probably hasn't done any interviews yet because maybe he is  trying to get over his character? lol. Maybe if he were to hold an interview, he'd answer in a vry se hee way? lol jk i have no idea. He's probably just getting some well deserved rest and relaxation 

Archived