Quantcast

Anyone who can translate what she said on vlive? What I gathered was she has two cats, lime and mint. She also recalled about Sehee's omurice :lol: I think she said something about having a mokbang live. 

2 minutes ago, meiil said:

Oh wow it ended already? She was super quick lol anybody here watched it? 

I did but I didn't understand most of it. :D

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Anyone who can translate what she said on vlive? What I gathered was she has two cats, lime and mint. She also recalled about Sehee's omurice :lol: I think she said something about having a mokbang live. 

I did but I didn't understand most of it. :D

Lime and Mint are the cats who played Woori in the drama. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I was late to watch her vlive but the fans wanted her to do a mukbang vlive and Somin was excited about the idea and many people asked her to eat omurice hahahaha :lol: and Somin was just laughing :D She was super pretty and she mentioned she was doing some interviews in a cafe before the vlive (cmiiw)

• Like 11

Just now, meiil said:

Lime and Mint are the cats who played Woori in the drama. 

Ahhhhh!!! So it's true that two cats played woori. I didn't understand it at first.

1 minute ago, coldcucumber said:

I was late to watch her vlive but the fans wanted her to do a mukbang vlive and Somin was excited about the idea and many people asked her to eat omurice hahahaha :lol: and Somin was just laughing :D She was super pretty and she mentioned she was doing some interviews in a cafe before the vlive (cmiiw)

Aww. She's been doing a lot of interviews. When will sunbae-oppa? :D

• Like 8

SM said in VLive that they group chat is still there but she said that they make one group for her, Horang, and Soji. But from the a little subtittle she said they still chat until now and they really sad BTIMFL is ended.

I wish she still chat with her sunbae hehehehehe

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

I think I heard her say "oppa sunbaenim" when talking about Jeju. Am I hearing things or what? :D

EDIT: It's "namja sunbaenim" i was wrong lol :lol:

• LOL 8

3 hours ago, velvetine said:

So, I visited the page and let google translate the article. The result, unsurprisingly does not make much sense, until suddenly I read this passage:

Hide contents

"I did not feel tired because I really liked the physical strength of Lee Min-ji," I said.

(Sorry for the cut)

LOL i laugh when i open that hide part. that can leads someone to something else. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

PS English subs are out, check the live link again :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

I'm sorry this is out of topic,

Was Kwang Soo's hairstyle on the latest episode of Running man inspired by Se Hee's old hairstyle? :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmGOI13MVO5ZbSFrpygsc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAOYX3cqtyjtbx6MI3clb

I see the Se Hee hairstyle has becoming a trend, no? :D

• LOL 15

10 minutes ago, meiil said:
PS English subs are out, check the live link again :)

I'll go check it out now. I follow a lot of k-celebrities on V-Live, but I always miss it because my timezone is the complete opposite of when people go on lol.

By the way, for anyone that wants to download JSM's V-live link with subtitles, you can go here: http://home.soshistagram.com/naver_v/51675

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Just watched it. She's so unbelievably cute !!! It's impossible not to fall for her tbh lol

I'm also liking her new aura... she's glowing....yep, I'm having a very good feeling about it.

So it's been confirmed that the cast want a season 2, the fans want a season 2, the director want a season 2...

JUST GIVE US THIS SEASON 2 AND MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY! :lol:

• Like 13
  • LOL 4

Hey everyone, silent lurker here but I felt the need to de-lurk to comment on Jung So-min’s recent interviews!

About Jung So-min calling Lee Min-ki “sunbae” and how she thinks of him as adult-like… here’s what she said in a 2015 interview about her type (credits to Sunny Lady): 

“Q: You don’t have one specific type about physical appearance when it comes to men.

Charm is important for men, but I’m usually attracted to men who are mature with an adult way of thinking and whom I can respect. When I’m dating someone, I’m trying my best to match him within the limits of what I can do. I don’t put a price on what I can do for him because I think there’s less regret when you express properly what’s inside your heart. If I wish to receive as much as I give, I think the feeling will eat me away.”

Interview is here: https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2015/12/24/december-2015-instyle-jung-so-min-interview/

I know celebrities often switch their ideal types so this should be taken with a grain of salt, but admittedly her words gave me a warm feeling. For the record, she has said that she doesn’t really have an ideal type before (other than that she doesn’t like the perfect type or someone who speaks roughly). I’ve also seen Chinese translations of interviews from her early Playful Kiss days where she answered that she likes the bright and energetic type— someone who doesn’t get depressed easily. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

23 minutes ago, sneakerwave said:

Hey everyone, silent lurker here but I felt the need to de-lurk to comment on Jung So-min’s recent interviews!

About Jung So-min calling Lee Min-ki “sunbae” and how she thinks of him as adult-like… here’s what she said in a 2015 interview about her type (credits to Sunny Lady): 

“Q: You don’t have one specific type about physical appearance when it comes to men.

Charm is important for men, but I’m usually attracted to men who are mature with an adult way of thinking and whom I can respect. When I’m dating someone, I’m trying my best to match him within the limits of what I can do. I don’t put a price on what I can do for him because I think there’s less regret when you express properly what’s inside your heart. If I wish to receive as much as I give, I think the feeling will eat me away.”

Interview is here: https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2015/12/24/december-2015-instyle-jung-so-min-interview/

I know celebrities often switch their ideal types so this should be taken with a grain of salt, but admittedly her words gave me a warm feeling. For the record, she has said that she doesn’t really have an ideal type before (other than that she doesn’t like the perfect type or someone who speaks roughly). I’ve also seen Chinese translations of interviews from her early Playful Kiss days where she answered that she likes the bright and energetic type— someone who doesn’t get depressed easily. 

Welcome to our little haven and OMG thank you for your post!!

When I first saw the article and read the part about her describing Minki, I couldn't stop giggling. I guess I just didn't expect the term she used. Now add up your post about her ideal type and I feel giddy!

Somin is so pretty! (Thank you for the screencaps) can't check the video yet because I'm not yet home but It'll be great if she can do that omurice meokbang! (Why not let sunbae oppa cook it then you eat!? Haha)

• Like 11

Wow! Sominki thread is really hyperactive lol

Will read all your posts later when I get home, and will watch JSM's Vlive, too. So excited! Meanwhile, here's Oppa-Sunbae-Oppa (this is an old photo) for good vibes.

• Like 11

Me waiting for LMK to show his pretty face in a new interview/photoshoot/whatever 

Risultati immagini per judge judy watch gif

• LOL 13

I updated the first post with the links to all of the English translated JSM interviews so far. I still haven't finished updating the social media section in the first post, but I'll try to do that later. (It should have been done by now, but it's been a long week for me honestly lol.) By the way, I love how active this thread is. Other ships that I've been a part of in the past would start to gradually slow down, but I feel like this thread is not lol.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

i laugh so hard remembering this scene..

after watching v live..

hmmmm its funny that so min explain what happened in jeju that the 3 guys choose to drinks and her and horang went to the shore with btimfl staffs. but we all know that it  happened in day 1 but she didn't elaborate what happened in  day 2 in jeju? :D 

and the biggest shocking  revelation/ PLOT TWIST in BTIMFL....

the character of woori was played by 2 cats!:o

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, raqlobster said:

Wow! Sominki thread is really hyperactive lol

Will read all your posts later when I get home, and will watch JSM's Vlive, too. So excited! Meanwhile, here's Oppa-Sunbae-Oppa (this is an old photo) for good vibes.

Oh-la-la !!!!!   I think those bedroom eyes of our legendary S-U-N-Bae is one of the reasons why BTIMFL is very memorable for SoMin.   :grin:   

• LOL 10