Ayame

29 minutes ago, meiil said:

Yes they were outside the restaurant along with other journalists, why do u ask? @velvetine oh I didn’t mean he asked them to play that song, I remember they had already played it by that min, I meant he told the director about her doing an IG Live, bc she makes an happy sound and follows him as soon as he goes there but they had to get back coz the recording wasn’t over. U can see her giving her phone to somebody towards the end of the live and running to the director and the band, if it wasn’t LMK holding her phone he was close bc u can hear him whispering/talking in the background. 

I was just wondering cos I read somewhere that they don't always cover wrap up parties. Is this true?

Spoiler

My delulu reminds me that they covered WFKBJ wrap up party too, and we all know that they knew NamLee was already dating at that time--since these 2 were discovered months before the wrap up party.  :)) I wonder how Dispatch's reel to real couple radar works...  ㅋㅋㅋ.. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

It seems SM and MK got their roles switched. SM becomes SH and MK becomes JH in real life.

MK who found it hard to 'keep being professional' during BTIMFL filmings *as we have watched on the BTS, especially during the romantic scenes, he made lots of ngs* (like JH did during their agreement), is nowhere to be seen.  And  now, SM has been missing the BTIMFL filming days (MK included).

lol, i'm being delulu right now. Keep scrolling.

Has LMK starred on a cf before?  

I think Oppa Sunbae Oppa can’t do an interview yet because he will GIVE some signs away!! Hahaha!! Must maintain privacy and give him time to ‘put on an act’ to hide true feelings!! Hahaha!! Thank you to everyone who posted stuff to keep our hopes bouyant and our dreams alive! I have been quite down because my main ship had sunk (I REALLY NEED TO CHANGE MY PROFILE NAME - Help!?? Someone?) and a fellow HeartRider (Seo In Guk fan) passed away on Monday ... SO, this thread has been a soft fuzzy ray of sunshine! Hugs!! 

I don’t want to have too high hopes - I am just happy if they can be VERY CLOSE FRIENDS for now ... Hee Hee!

@meiil oops, sorry, my comment was directed to that IG account you quoted, since she seemed to get the wrong idea ^_^

Now that I think about it, I guess Minki and his manager might have been reluctant to accept interview inquiries. Maybe they wish to avoid questions related to his past scandal, since it's likely to still be under the spotlight especially now that he had successfully revitalized his fame through BTIMFL. It's sad but I guess it's the best for him at the moment. The question is, until when? An actor of his calibre deserves mainstream recognition, in a positive way.

53 minutes ago, velvetine said:

@meiil oops, sorry I meant to comment on that IG account you quoted, since she seemed to get the wrong idea ^_^

Now that I think about it, I guess Minki and his manager might have been reluctant to accept interview inquiries. Maybe they wish to avoid questions related to his past scandal, since it's likely to still be under the spotlight especially now that he had successfully revitalized his fame through BTIMFL. It's sad but I guess it's the best for him at the moment. The question is, until when? An actor of his calibre deserves recognition.

I don't think he will do any. He rarely did interviews even from before. I'm hoping we will continue to keep this thread alive. Reading the posts makes me happy although I keep telling myself that I might be just delulu. 

Anyway, it's just funny how Jeju Sominki photos were deleted, staff accounts got deactivated, Somin's photo with Minki got deleted, Somin's 11/25/2017 autograph date and Somin's ever-changing honorifics from oppa to sunbae to oppa happened just 2 weeks after the drama. Somin is very much vocal about her pairing, but this with Sunbae-oppa it is much more...silenced? It's very weird. haha

7 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I think it may have been Min Ki. He was standing behind her at some point. @MianneChan I think you said you heard the Oppa in this video. Am I wrong? Thanks!

Here's another video. You can hear LMK say something (and apparently, talking casually to her) at around 0:30. The voices seem similar with the first video. 

Sorry to cut your post @velvetine... and I don't know where or how to get the screenshot or GIF of the scene so I'll post the dialogue instead:

We should ask LMK:

Did you enjoy it there? While leaving us behind here? Did you have fun while leaving us here alone? 

:D

Ok thank you. So I am not missheard it 

29 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

I don't think he will do any. He rarely did interviews even from before. I'm hoping we will continue to keep this thread alive. Reading the posts makes me happy although I keep telling myself that I might be just delulu. 

Anyway, it's just funny how Jeju Sominki photos were deleted, staff accounts got deactivated, Somin's photo with Minki got deleted, Somin's 11/25/2017 autograph date and Somin's ever-changing honorifics from oppa to sunbae to oppa happened just 2 weeks after the drama. Somin is very much vocal about her pairing, but this with Sunbae-oppa it is much more...silenced? It's very weird. haha

I don’t think he will do any as well.Maybe next time we see him is during the promo of Detective K-3. Only chance to see them together is that if the Director’s cut will push through and if there will be a commentary.

We might see Somin from now and then but I think its different in Minki’s case.

I didn’t find malice on that farewell post that Somin has deleted, maybe her and the people around her are just being extra careful to avoid issues. Also, she didnt post any group photo of her Jeju trip aside from the beach photos. A lot of group photos have been posted in day 2, and even the one with Min Seok has been deleted.

3 hours ago, meiil said:

Yes they were outside the restaurant along with other journalists, why do u ask? @velvetine oh I didn’t mean he asked them to play that song, I remember they had already played it by that min, I meant he told the director about her doing an IG Live, bc she makes an happy sound and follows him as soon as he goes there but they had to get back coz the recording wasn’t over. U can see her giving her phone to somebody towards the end of the live and running to the director and the band, if it wasn’t LMK holding her phone he was close bc u can hear him whispering/talking in the background. 

I was thinking about it too, was Minki oppa who hold her phone? We could easily recognize his voice. 

2 hours ago, seonamcouple said:

I think Oppa Sunbae Oppa can’t do an interview yet because he will GIVE some signs away!! Hahaha!! Must maintain privacy and give him time to ‘put on an act’ to hide true feelings!! Hahaha!! Thank you to everyone who posted stuff to keep our hopes bouyant and our dreams alive! I have been quite down because my main ship had sunk (I REALLY NEED TO CHANGE MY PROFILE NAME - Help!?? Someone?) and a fellow HeartRider (Seo In Guk fan) passed away on Monday ... SO, this thread has been a soft fuzzy ray of sunshine! Hugs!! 

I don’t want to have too high hopes - I am just happy if they can be VERY CLOSE FRIENDS for now ... Hee Hee!

Do not worry, they have group chat so they can always keep in touch. They both probably chat privately too :phew:

2 hours ago, eunji18 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It seems SM and MK got their roles switched. SM becomes SH and MK becomes JH in real life.

MK who found it hard to 'keep being professional' during BTIMFL (like JH did during their agreement), is nowhere to be seen.  And  now, SM has been missing the BTIMFL filming days (MK included).

lol, i'm being delulu right now. Keep scrolling.

When do you think they will be reunited?

Starring a cf together perhaps? Lol *demanding fan*

Has LMK starred on a cf before?  

I like your delulu anyway :lol: lol

So I'm reading a bunch of Somin's interviews, nothing new she said pretty much the same things in every interview, but one new quote struck me the most, I used google translator so I might be wrong but did she really said this???

"I want to be remembered by Ji Ho for those who have seen 'My father is strange', and those who have seen 'My life is my first time'. I wish I could stay."

"작품 속 캐릭터가 오래도록 남았으면 좋겠어요. '아버지가 이상해'를 보신 분들에겐 미영이, '이번 생은 처음이라'를 보신 분들에게는 지호로 기억되고 싶어요. 저는 없어도 되는데 보신 분들의 기억에 캐릭터가 오랫동안 남아있으면 좋겠다는 생각입니다."

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2017121213135822793&VBC

Anybody who knows korean can give a proper translation?

This seems too much, I think she meant that she wanna keep the memory of both of her characters alive...and google translation is probably just messing up the concept, right?

45 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

Oh yeah...movie premiers and his press con. I hope he is doing well. I also hope he will take on CFs or MVs.

Sunbae oppa, at least an update on your IG please. Just for us to know we don't need to send a search party to Insadong or Mongolia. :D

I miss seeing our couple together too. My Mondays are gloomy again. Can't wait for the Director's cut DVD to soothe our longing hearts.. praying for an event that they could attend together. Or maybe a photoshoot/CF endorsement or even a music video!

Speaking of MVs, I'll post a link of one of my favorite songs that featured our Sunbae oppa in the MV. I hope we can see him in another project soon, he's a really great and versatile actor!

I don't say anything bad here, my post not deleted, I just mistakenly post a "dot" but here yall quoting me because of that simple "dot" and accuse me come from another ship. If it's Lee Joon and Jung Somin's thread you r talking abt, sorry I haven't visited that thread long time ago. since all already mention abt it I becoming curious with that thread now.

Archived