Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

happy birthday to nam se hee!!! 

by the way please go to dramabeans site to vote... btimfl is leading for best drama and our odd couple is leading as best couple even the best kiss ... i'm just sad that the character of nam sehee is not nominated for favorite character

50 minutes ago, meiil said:

So while others spend time badmouthing us and our bias, post in our thread and who knows what else...

Let's go back to our pretty strong ship :)

50 PAGES ALREADY! *yay* :D

I suddenly remembered this look from PD nim in this BTS :)) 

Goodness, another visitor. Didn't get to read the post though, so okay. :huh:

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the cat loving, handsome robot yet clingy to his wife Nam Sehee! ❤️

giphy.gif

Happy 50th page, my loves! We're also nearing a thousand posts last time I checked. That's awesome! 

PS: I LOVED THAT BTS! Somin was so playful she kept teasing Minki. Haha. And yes that hug and PD might also be a shipper like us HAHA.

2 hours ago, meiil said:

3rd time in a month that a lurker from that other ship randomly posts in this thread....can you guys please stop doing this? Enjoy your ship and stop bothering with ours. 

I was not able to read it.... been busy.  But good job @meiil for your vigilance.  We need to police this thread.  Let us guard it against unwanted, unfriendly and unhappy visitors.  

Good thing there are shippers who visit this thread regularly. You are great!!!

Happy Birthday, SeHee!

To unwanted visitors in this thread:

When I came into this thread it was just a safe haven for Sominki shippers. No competition, no pressure. I never thought that this thread will be regularly hijacked by shipping warriors. The thing is, shipping is NOT a competition. Shipping is for fun. When shipping wars exist, it is usually because of ego: "You are wrong and I am right". That is very TOXIC and UNHEALTHY.

I am glad that this thread is not going into that road. This thread is not only for romantic shippers, it includes friendship shippers and on-screen shippers. We are casually interacting in harmony in this thread. Shipping doesn't mean that we are absolutely right. Shipping doesn't mean you are absolutely wrong. Shipping can be delulu, but it gives us good vibes and a smile on our faces. Shipping happens, because we love the couple. We love their awkward chemistry and we love sharing this to like-minded people. I am very well aware that some Sominki shippers can be rude in other social media platforms, but which shipping fandom does not have that? At least in this forum, we are civil and content of our daily shipping habits and try our best not to be really rude and hijack other shipping threads.

In conclusion: Please do mind your business. We don't interfere with your thread, so why bother with us? Anyone who would hijack this thread again and provoke shipping wars are insecure and are part of that rotten percentage of a fandom. Please do reflect and re-examine your actions.

7 hours ago, meiil said:

"작품 속 캐릭터가 오래도록 남았으면 좋겠어요. '아버지가 이상해'를 보신 분들에겐 미영이, '이번 생은 처음이라'를 보신 분들에게는 지호로 기억되고 싶어요. 저는 없어도 되는데 보신 분들의 기억에 캐릭터가 오랫동안 남아있으면 좋겠다는 생각입니다."

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2017121213135822793&VBC

Sorry to cut your post, but I looked for a Japanese translation and translated from that:

It would be nice to have a character that could last a long time. I want the memories of the characters Mi Young in 'My Father is Strange' and Ji Ho in 'Because This Is My First Life' to last a long time in the viewer's minds. It doesn't have to be me (that they remember), but I think it would be nice if the characters remained in the memories of those who have seen it for a long time.

Hopefully that makes sense. It might not be completely accurate because I had to translate from the Japanese translation, but I think the main idea is there.

Happy 50th page!

I know you've seen these photos before, I just need to compile and turn them into collages/mini videos, it is my way of coping with sepanx. But I got stuck with Sominki as well as with this thread, and I'm enjoyin' it.

Someone mentioned LMK is not mainstream, yes, I think so too. I don't see much interview or promo videos with him. I believe he won't be coming out of his cave until promo of Detective/K3 movie. He seems to be more quiet, controlled, and matured now than his previous appearances. He is upgrading his image. But this new image is what I like more for playful JSM.

JSM is so pretty lately :wub: Who wouldn't fall for that pretty face? Do you think LMK just considers her as a colleague? I don't think so.

@meiil your welcome, after effect of trying to watch other drama (jugglers) with expectation can move on from BTIMFL but when the story turn out to be a house owner and a tenant too, I found myself watch ep 11 of BTIMFL :wub::wub:

seriously my weeks feel empty without this drama

dYlb9S6.jpg

10 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

My way of coping is to watch something totally not like BTIMFL. I tried that robot kdrama but gave up mid-episode 1. 

Oh BTIMFL. You have totally ruined me fir watching any K drama.  That is, until Season 2 :wink:  

Our kdrama standard also upgraded after watching BTIMFL. And Se Hee-Ji Hoo/Sominki is one unforgettable tandem.

Newsen Interview translated by Hancinema:

[171213 Newsen Interview] "Because This Is My First Life" Jung So-min's Character Helped Her to Grow

In an interview with Jung So-min, Newsen reports that she is a solid decision maker. She wanted a break after the KBS 2TV drama "Father is Strange", but couldn't resist "Because This Is My First Life" after she read the script and found it fun.

"Because This Is My First Life" is a romantic drama centers around two people whose lives center around money. A house-poor man and homeless woman become housemates in a series that examines the institution of marriage, marriage in society, and the problems that young people face today..

Jung So-min played Yoon Ji-ho, the homeless woman, and she mentioned the drama in her interview. "I can't say what the best scene was, but it was fun. The director put it together well and no one disagreed with anything. I am grateful for the atmosphere we had and everyone did their best".

"I used to think my life was like walking down a dark tunnel alone, but I didn't know how dark it was going to be. Still, I tell myself I'm walking down the tunnel to avoid a worse day tomorrow".

Writer Yoon Nan-joong made everyone laugh and cry in "Because This Is My First Life". Jung So-min picked the line about the tunnel as the most memorable because it had a message and it related to many people besides herself.

"Because This Is My First Life" was comforting and maturing for Jung So-min. "I did feel stress at some points, but I have the power to turn that stress into energy. I love my job and I learned that I can enjoy it".

"I learned a lot from Yoon Ji-ho too. No one can grow alone and I've met so many good people around me, especially this year".

Jung So-min was busy this year, but she doesn't feel as stressed because of those around her.

source | translated source

Pictures from the interview:

R2x2CMB.jpg

sPH88XY.jpg

Archived