[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news indeed.

Seems like there are really modern days scenes. My guess is those are in early episodes...following season 1 where they already travelled to the future. Then something happened and they were transported back to the past again.

I am disappointed that it doesnt have the same director. I think a lot of the quirkiness that made it special last time came from the director. I remember seeing him doing all these weird stuff on the bts. I am not sure if this new director will capture that. 

On 10/1/2018 at 11:13 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Good news indeed.

Seems like there are really modern days scenes. My guess is those are in early episodes...following season 1 where they already travelled to the future. Then something happened and they were transported back to the past again.

They look good in modern.  Hope there will season 3 in modern timeline.

Broadcasting on October 22!!!

2 new episodes every Monday and Tuesday 

I wonder what the storyline is, sometimes it seems like Mo Liancheng knows Taner/Xiao Tan sometimes he doesn't and he's cold hearted at some parts too! And in the preview its like Xiao Tan has her memories. So confused hahaha

Trailer:

Translation: (I did my best ^-^)

_(?)_

Qu Taner,

will be put into slave to the 8th prince palace

***Mo Liancheng walks across***

Mo Liancheng, it’s me!

Hurry and stop her

He’s my boyfriend!

AHHH!

-----------------------

Lady, this hands of yours, played the (instrument in the past), wrote letters and drew pictures. 

So those dirty works should not touch your hands

Just give it all to me to do

Do you have to do that much?

-----------------------

Brother

If she becomes your (wife?)

You will definitely be happy

-----------------------

Mo Liancheng

From before when you, were injured because you saved me. I’ve already had feelings for you

Your body and feeling 

…(Not translated)…

Also a rich family

Actually, earlier on I have already had feeling for you

-----------------------

Insolent

Qu Taner, say it

Ultimately what is your motive for approaching me?

-----------------------

If you work with me.

I can help you reclaim the right to command the army of the city. 

I can also help you

Remove ____(A group or someone, idk the name in english)—

This, you probably have another motive, right? 

My only wish is for you to give the maid Qu Taner to me. 

*Qu Taner hugs Yihuai, Mo Liangchen approaches and kiss her* 

If we promised for a lifetime then

Even if we die or separate, it’ll still be like this

-----------------------

Yihuai 

I love you

It’s the most important thing in my life

No matter how you treat me

I will not leave

----------------------- 

—?—

—?—

—?—

I don’t need wealth

How about you let me borrow a room?

***New guy and Qu Taner looking at each other***

-----------------------

I don’t know from when

I kept saving these rose petals to give you

I’ve kept it in here

I know that

One day

We will open it together

***Qu Taner see flower petals made into 2 heart shapes***

Together

We will slowly find the memories that were lost

-----------------------

What I need is your heart, Qu Taner. 

—?— only belongs to (him?)

-----------------------

In my world

There never appeared a man who was so lovesick like this

And there never been such an emotional connection like this

I am not her

You are her

You’ve never been a substitute for anyone

But you’re 

someone that I keep protecting

Forever

***kisses her in the rain***

-----------------------

ChengCheng, he…

And you’re back at hugging each other again

Are you two some type of dog?

Why do you keep giving out dog food all day?

What you said is right.

@dramacraze9006 Thanks for sharing that trailer video and for your translations. I am now totally confused on what the plotline of this drama is since we see Xiao Tan back in the Dongyue Kingdom with full knowledge of who she is and who Mo Liancheng is. It looks like she is a servant? and Mo Liancheng doesn't recognize her. But then later he does know her and she is wearing the clothes of  a noblewoman. Then it seems she doesn't know him? Also, will there be bodysharing again? It's unclear. Also, someone at another forum said that they may be sucked back from the present day to like a parallel universe version of Dongyue kingdom and not actually travel back in time, but this is unclear. I wish that we could get some solid information about the plot of this drama.

I like the new song 无情画 too. Been playing it non stop haha

I think I read somewhere that her memory loss was an act but am not sure how true this info is.

And from another video, it seems there are two MLC, one original and another in the parallel past they returned to. Perhaps that's why the image of MYH is now different from part 1 and the already dead (in part 1) QPE still exists on part 2? And that would explain why there is one MLC who is still so devoted, and another who seems to not know QTE...

Translation of the trailer...

QuTanEr shall become slave in household of 8th Prince.

QTE: MLC, It's me!
#scuffle (quick, stop stop her!)
QTE: He's my boyfriend!
JX: Miss, your hands are meant for playing the zither, writing poetry and drawing, so you shouldn't handle the dirty and tiring chores, let me do them all.
QTE: There's so much chores to do?
-------
14th: 8th brother, if she becomes my 8th sister-in-law, you would definitely be very happy
-------
QTE: MLC, back when you injured yourself while saving me, I already developed feelings for you. Your sexy body and voice and immense wealth, made me fall hard for you.
MLC: Atrocious! QTE! Tell me, what is your motive in getting close to me?
-------
MYH: If 8th brother is willing to join hands with me, I can help you retrieve command of the army, and destroy your rival.
MLC: It seems like you have other motives.
MYH: My only wish, is that you give me your maid, QTE.
-------
MLC: Since you/we (pronoun not stated, context unclear, so it could be either) have vowed to be together in life and death, then you/we should stay together in life and death.
-------
QPE: YH, loving you is the most important thing in my life. I'll not give up, no matter how you treat me.
-------
MLC: I'm willing to pay you 10,000 taels of gold to have you be my strategist.
LS: My Lord, I am just a commoner and do not need that much money. How about you provide me with a guest room instead?
-------
LS: I'm not sure when it began, but I started keeping all the roses I wanted to give you, and sealed them here. I know that one day, we will open this together. Together, we will find the times we lost together.
-------
MLC: I want your heart, QTE, to belong as it always was, completely to me.
QTE: Never in my world has there been a man so devoted, nor have I ever had a love so unforgettable.
-------
QTE: I'm not her
MLC: She is you. You were never a replacement for anyone, but you are the one I'll protect for all eternity.
-----
QTE: CC...he
LQS: Hugging again...are you both born in the year of the dog? Why are you always throwing dog food around (China web slang for public display of affection)
BOTH: You are right!

Archived