[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, monchoo said:

Actress Little Liang Jie said in season 2 she has to cry a lot. so i guess at the later part of the drama, there will be some sad moments 

Aiyo! Don't let them have a sad ending. They got separated and met a little for the ending of Season 1. Let them be together in this one.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

Aiyo! Don't let them have a sad ending. They got separated and met a little for the ending of Season 1. Let them be together in this one.

i just hope no open ending unless they have season 3!

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

viewers probably will go after them if they gave them an opening ending....and what are they going to show us in S3? another times travel with Mo Lian Cheng not knowing who is Xiao Tan and Xiao Tan is the one who remember it all and trying her best to get back her husband? :D 

give us a modern day storyline will do!:P since the ori novel is about them in the modern times. All the main leads looks exceptionally dashing in modern outfit.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

viewers probably will go after them if they gave them an opening ending....and what are they going to show us in S3? another times travel with Mo Lian Cheng not knowing who is Xiao Tan and Xiao Tan is the one who remember it all and trying her best to get back her husband? :D 

I totally agree with this. If there’s no happy ending there will be chaos. A second season is perfect for them to close it up :) 

Anybody has a way to identify which prince is who?

This is how I do it tehehehe :joy: 

Might be considered extreme spoiler below so if you don't want to be spoiled don't read!

So after watching the episodes released so far, you notice that the hair pieces on the the two princes are different. Here's what I mean:

Mo Liang Cheng from Future: (The one on the 1st right is used a lot)
XxpFV49.png1Q1LRsa.png
uk9tMZQ.png

Mo Liang Cheng in the past -> 8th prince (people just call him 8th prince on other forum to distinguish)
McvaOy1.pngGUrp3jt.png
Px3DUqV.png

If they never share their wardrobe then that means we can sort of conclude from the previews and MV who is who....
So from the MV, I noticed a lot of the kiss scenes are with the Mo Liang Cheng from the future (Basically all) :wub:

Examples of scenes that haven't occurred that are most likely Mo Liang Cheng from the Future:
SsKsd0f.pngaq5QtEo.png
Rv4tMY9.png
IcPmckU.png

Examples of 8th Prince from scenes not shown yet:
zgCg0zU.png
vR0b6D6.png
zO3X1tP.png

Just a new perspective that you can use when watching the MV or episodes. Keep in mind this might not be true if they do share the hair pieces xD

After being able to identify who is who and rewatching the MV, I can't help but ship the Modern Mo Liang Chen with Xiao Tan even more. Even though the 8th prince is basically the same person hahaha :wub::wub:

I differentiate them by the color they wear. Cheng Cheng tends to be in grey as 8th prince is more in blue, plus 8th prince always have his servant guy with him. But very interesting @dramacraze9006 

Now does that mean that Cheng Cheng is going to be staying longer than we expect?

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

i like that ideas.....it times they stay in the modern world after all :D 

If they give us a modern time one, it would be good. They look very good modern, too. Just don't make it lame (Sorry) like Scarlet Heart, Chinese version. The season 2 of the modern was lame.

13 minutes ago, dramacraze9006 said:

Seems like there were some scenes from the modern world that were cut:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4298706361173097

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4298700153045066

I knew it. They cut so much out that’s why that 1.5 modern episodes felt so rushed man. And you’re just like why the hell would she claim him as her BF in Dong Yue out of nowhere. This establishes that connection on why she would consider about him and stuff. Otherwise it’s borderline creepy.

14 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Me too. It's not like the story line is exceptionally good but i just can't help loving this drama. Both of them is super cute! Praying Monday to come fast!

The only dramas I've enjoyed this year is this one and Let's Shake It S2. Like you said there's something about this drama that just evokes the inner you. I think it's the comedy and the cheesiness of romantic actions. :lol: Gotta hope to see more of the 1st Prince's cheekbones.

A new song.  I have been listening to it constantly in the last two days.  

This song melody hits deep in my heart. 

I watched twice already since the episode is not long. I love it as much as I loved the first season.   Everyone looks so good in this season, slimmer, prettier.  Even Viki audiances think the King is a different actor this season.  I can tell it's the same actor.  He got slimmer so he is more handsome.  People also commented that Empress Dawger has a facelift.  Xing Zhao Lin is so good at playing the characters.  You could see the different express when he was the longing husband loving his wife and the ancient 8th prince.

I just love Liang Jia as an actor.  Her presence on screen is so lively.  I wish to see her more in drama.  

7 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

A new song.  I have been listening to it constantly in the last two days.  

This song melody hits deep in my heart. 

I watched twice already since the episode is not long. I love it as much as I loved the first season.   Everyone looks so good in this season, slimmer, prettier.  Even Viki audiances think the King is a different actor this season.  I can tell it's the same actor.  He got slimmer so he is more handsome.  People also commented that Empress Dawger has a facelift.  Xing Zhao Lin is so good at playing the characters.  You could see the different express when he was the longing husband loving his wife and the ancient 8th prince.

I just love Liang Jia as an actor.  Her presence on screen is so lively.  I wish to see her more in drama.  

https://imgur.com/a/Fkb2Cl2

I kept comparing the pictures of the King :lol: I still don't know. My buddy told me it should be a diff dude.

Archived