[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

2 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

So confusing.. What I meant to say the modern one is the real one while the one in the olden days is the fake one who  has a disguise as well. If you think about it, both are in disguise.. I'm not entirely sure what the one in disguise is but soon his real face will be revealed---though I am not sure if the hint was given to us end of ep 4.

they are both the same person only the modern one is the prince of a few years later while the other historical one is dated a year backward before the 2 leads met. So Tan er and the one travelled to modern days are actually going backwards before season 1 time :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, monchoo said:

they are both the same person only the modern one is the prince of a few years later while the other historical one is dated a year backward before the 2 leads met. So Tan er and the one travelled to modern days are actually going backwards before season 1 time :P

Probably one of them will die at some point of the story, since it will be too hard to understand to fall for them both at the same time. Reminds me at Meet Me at 10:06.

What’s interesting is that we have our original Mo Lian Cheng here. Has anyone wondered what our original Xiao Tan is doing? She must be alone in her future after defeating the demon king and our original Mo Lian Cheng is chasing Xiao Tan’s early counterpart. 

I just wanna ask if anyone has read the novel? I know that they travel to different worlds and dimensions but I wanna know what arcs there are. And I’m not sure if season 2 is a brand new script or an arc that has been adapted to the drama with its own changes.

I wish this page’s discussion was more active

3 hours ago, monchoo said:

It's all over the place, but I'm sure once the story progresses, we'll understand more. I'm just happy that the drama is here. :lol: Totally loving the costume in this season more than season 1. Tan Er is very beautiful in this time.

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

episode 5 and 6 has be subbed on another website am i allowed to say what it is here? 

It is against the rules to post sites that do not have a liscense for this drama, so it depends on if the site you found is a liscensed site or not.  If it is a website that has paid for the rights or  Youtube, you can say what it is. If it is unliscensed, then you can post a message in the forum saying that if people want to know, they can PM you and then you can tell the name when people message you.  Examples of liscensed sites are: Viki, VIU, Netflix, Amazon Prime, On Demand Korea, various Youtube channels.  Examples of unliscensed sites:

Spoiler

Dramacool, Kissasian, Maplestage, Fast Drama

Usually what happens if you post an unliscensed site is your post will be removed by the forum moderator, and sometimes you may get a warning. 

8 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

What’s interesting is that we have our original Mo Lian Cheng here. Has anyone wondered what our original Xiao Tan is doing? She must be alone in her future after defeating the demon king and our original Mo Lian Cheng is chasing Xiao Tan’s early counterpart. 

I just wanna ask if anyone has read the novel? I know that they travel to different worlds and dimensions but I wanna know what arcs there are. And I’m not sure if season 2 is a brand new script or an arc that has been adapted to the drama with its own changes.

I wish this page’s discussion was more active

The return of the leads from the modern day already created a butterfly effect. everything change including the original Tan'er. She already drowned and passed away leaving only the the modern day Tan'er possessing the body.

17 minutes ago, monchoo said:

The return of the leads from the modern day already created a butterfly effect. everything change including the original Tan'er. She already drowned and passed away leaving only the the modern day Tan'er possessing the body.

Im not sure i like that alot i loved having the 2 soul thing and the change in personalities. 

7 hours ago, monchoo said:

I was referring to Xiao Tan not Tan Er.

5 hours ago, Wotad said:

I Wonder if we will get a season 3 as well i want more of that fantasy stuff ;p 

Season 3 would be nice as well if the writers intend to move the plot forward. Some people don’t like season 2 because it’s a repeat of season 1. Well that’s not the case for me. Since everything has been affected the storyline will now focus more on political stuff especially with that shady concubine.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWj3u8s2X9kftMgjRm1R4SINOPSIS-The-Eternal-Love-2-Episode-1-30

One things for sure whether historical or modern they are simply amazing still...

I love that he knows all the right buttons to push when it comes to her.  He remembers everything about her and he uses it to his advantage and somehow it's endearing the way in which you can see it in his eyes.  The way he teases her and waits for her response the part of her he loves so much.  That she isn't like anyone else and that she is unforgettable...

18 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Here's my take on it:

So original Mo Lian Cheng traveled to the future but it was before Xiao Tan traveled to Dong Yue to meet him. So he altered the course of season 1 like it never actually happened and only he remembers it. It's so sad, but the original Xiao Tan that shared all the memories when they were in love in season 1 doesn't exist anymore. I don't think that fact hit him yet. Idk, maybe the writers will let his conscious fuse with the season 2 Mo Lian Cheng and somehow Xiao Tan regains those memories as well. 

But Cheng Cheng's devotion is 10/10. The look in his eyes every time he interacts with Xiao Tan gives me so many feels. Xing Zhao Lin did a good job portraying both Cheng Chengs. I can tell who is who based on how he looks at her. Like it's deep love vs. new infatuation. It's great.

@angelangie  I was hoping you would show up!!  You're not alone in the confused part at first you're in good company LOL.  Yet just watching them is worth all the confusion they are lovely and it kind of speaks to the idea no matter what's on the outside  or what kind of mask you might wear it's the inside that truly is who you are... 

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so how will it be i wonder 

Stick around and keep us company and you will see:blush:

32 minutes ago, shiroazn said:

Here's my take on it:

So original Mo Lian Cheng traveled to the future but it was before Xiao Tan traveled to Dong Yue to meet him. So he altered the course of season 1 like it never actually happened and only he remembers it. It's so sad, but the original Xiao Tan that shared all the memories when they were in love in season 1 doesn't exist anymore. I don't think that fact hit him yet. Idk, maybe the writers will let his conscious fuse with the season 2 Mo Lian Cheng and somehow Xiao Tan regains those memories as well. 

But Cheng Cheng's devotion is 10/10. The look in his eyes every time he interacts with Xiao Tan gives me so many feels. Xing Zhao Lin did a good job portraying both Cheng Chengs. I can tell who is who based on how he looks at her. Like it's deep love vs. new infatuation. It's great.

If we take on Xiao Tan's perspective in the future, Mo Lian Cheng doesn't exist as well. There are always many dimensions and universes so I really think she still does exist somewhere but Mo Lian Cheng does not have the power to time travel to the future as he was sucked into the time-warp hole that the demon king made with his explosion. More than focusing on only the past and future worlds, there should be many alternative worlds. Because right now, Liu Qian Shui told Mo Lian Cheng to wait for the time warp to appear again so he can get back to the modern world.

I feel like the scripting won't make her rmb a damn thing because in Mo Lian Cheng's current world our original Xiao Tan no longer exists in this time frame and there is no way for the current Xiao Tan to get her memories from nowhere because she has never experienced it before. I mean she can't get to her future self. That loss of memory cuts the deep connection between Xiao Tan and Mo Lian Cheng (I'm so sad) I mean they will get to establish that connection again in this season but ...but it's like those past events happened for no entire reason and Mo Lian Cheng is the only one who has to suffer such consequences. We know that Xiao Tan committed a sin of killing countless ppl and stuff and was punished to reincarnate in the modern world but she never had Qu Xiang Tan's past memories, she's only heard stories. And here in this season, she is clueless. It's not like I'm hating on Xiao Tan, I love her crazy side. But we get to see how much Mo Lian Cheng is already suffering in the last 8 episodes of season 2 just because he needs to save both his Royal Family and Xiao Tan due to his presence in this past alternative world of Dong Yue.

@angelangie  Hoping your internet gets better soon, that can be so frustrating!!  Hang in there and and come and hang here when you can!  I just got caught up tonight and I am still so thankful they used the same actors because it just wouldn't have been the same at all without this OTP...  See ya soon!:blush:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMRQkq6ANIAioOPisZXzt  They are like fire and ice when this close together...  They make me melt...:w00t:

Archived