[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

He is cute.  He has chemistry with Liang Jia.  Hopefully they would have a project together as lead roles.

He an uprising young one in early 20s as I know. Really hope to see him as a main lead soon. Pls pair him w a cute n knows how to act actress!:P

36 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

Preview of the next three episode Im so confused who is who 

If you watch the video of first impression I posted above you will understand who is who.  It was explained pretty well.  They all are one person: 1 is current timeline 8th prince, 1 is future 8th prince, 1 is changing face of fufure 8th prince.  For me, after the current timeline 8th prince falls in love with her, I can't tell who is intimidated with her.  Someone point the hair different of future and current timeline 8th prince, but I still cannot distinguish them.

On 10/27/2018 at 2:53 PM, phuong1317 said:

Preview of the next three episode Im so confused who is who 

Spoiler below

Spoiler

The 8th Prince will always wear colourful clothes, the original MLC will wear white clothes (and yes he sometimes steals the 8th Prince's clothes but you will be able to tell by the change of personality).

Episode 9: In the study room that is the past 8th Prince.

Episode 10: Xiao Tan enters Liu Shang's room whilst he is changing with the mask off and the 8th Prince knocks on the door to give Liu Shang something

Episode 11-12

Well basically the 8th Prince is suspecting Liu Shang. They went outside to do something and I guess the Prince wants to touch his face.

At 2:13 you can see that Liu Shang and Xiao Tan both fell into the water so his mask might've slipped off allowing Xiao Tan to discover his identity. Because now she knows his secret, she told him not to provoke her.

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jGQDGFzOO?fid=1034:4299359228244588

From the weibo link, she asks who he is and from where. Why does he keep going after her? And he then explains everything to her.

---Scene Change to a Room- Your trailer at 3:18

XT: I am Tan Er? I am Qu Xiao Tan. Even if the things you told me were true. Both you and Mo Yi Huai sees me as Qu Tan Er.

(Someone else's translation for the next line) - No matter, the story you used to tell me how nice and lovely it was, but you're not going through all these with me. In your heart, there's always a room for Qu Tan Er.

MLC: By what you said, you're really looking down on my love for you.

And then they somehow slept together again lol.

On 10/25/2018 at 9:48 AM, shiroazn said:

But Cheng Cheng's devotion is 10/10. The look in his eyes every time he interacts with Xiao Tan gives me so many feels. Xing Zhao Lin did a good job portraying both Cheng Chengs. I can tell who is who based on how he looks at her. Like it's deep love vs. new infatuation. It's great.

I like the way you put it across, "deep love vs. new infatuation"...that's how I see it too. The cheeky smile on modern MLC's face is usually coupled with a look of knowing and indulgence while Dongyue MLC's smiles are usually coupled with  a look of interest and curiosity.

This is for those who have watched ep. 5...

Spoiler

Did anyone pay attention when modern MLC was explaining to LQS how he felt whenever he was near Dongyue MLC? He said he felt "electrocuted" 触电 and LQS immediately understood it and also used the same terms as they continued their discussion. However, electricity did not exist in that period :lol:

16 hours ago, lovehuche said:

A new song.  I have been listening to it constantly in the last two days.  

This song melody hits deep in my heart. 

I've been listening to this song all day long. Lol. It's really good. Even the english translation is good, too.

15 hours ago, fusudrama said:

Chinese Drama tshirt https://teespring.com/stores/fusudrama

This is too cool. Lol. 

18 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

Oh, so the one that kisses Xiao Tan every time they meet is the MLC her husband from season 1.  

Yes. Every time you see the original MLC he will wear white (if not white he stole other clothes), ask how she is doing, smiles a lot, kisses her, is touchy, and he always have internal thoughts. When you see him get hurt it means that his body is slowly dying from staying in the wrong dimension.

Plus, I have one thing to ask. Does anyone actually listen to the way they talk? I don't think the original MLC addresses himself as "ben wang" (this prince) when speaking to Xiao Tan. He uses 'wo" meaning 'I" instead of the other term. In which the virgin 8th prince will address himself as "ben wang".

I didn't pay attention, I'll go back and watch it again.

https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%23双世宠妃2%23#&video

To Share BTS.

Liang Jie asked him to take a pic of her in uniform. He took and the result came out funny.

Liang Jie: How did u take a pic of me in this way? (Indirect translation means he didnt take a good shot of her)

Xie: U  yourself smiling in such a way, how can u blame me. ?!

Then one more shot again. He laughed out aloud and she has to snapped him with her name tag.

Funny how they reminds me of It started with a kiss of Ariel and Joe relation. Comfortable and good frens

Archived