Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

On 10/15/2018 at 8:18 AM, chubbz said:

I like the new song 无情画 too. Been playing it non stop haha

I think I read somewhere that her memory loss was an act but am not sure how true this info is.

And from another video, it seems there are two MLC, one original and another in the parallel past they returned to. Perhaps that's why the image of MYH is now different from part 1 and the already dead (in part 1) QPE still exists on part 2? And that would explain why there is one MLC who is still so devoted, and another who seems to not know QTE...

Wait a minute, there will be 2 versions of both MLC and QTE? I don't know if I like this. It would explain scenes in the trailer video where QTE says "I'm Not Her" and MLC says "She is you" , and scenes where MLC doesn't know QTE. Arrgh! Everything just gets more confusing to me. I hope that the producers of this drama explain the plot and set up clearly in the first episode.

17 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

Wait a minute, there will be 2 versions of both MLC and QTE? I don't know if I like this. It would explain scenes in the trailer video where QTE says "I'm Not Her" and MLC says "She is you" , and scenes where MLC doesn't know QTE. Arrgh! Everything just gets more confusing to me. I hope that the producers of this drama explain the plot and set up clearly in the first episode.

There is someone else that theorized that MLC and LS might be variations of MLC based off the MV and how they are dressed the same in these two stills (the Vietnamese text is just their names). I agree, it is getting more and more confusing and it hasn't even started yet!

44183185_1923839864591376_79972585514477

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golinda27 said:

There is someone else that theorized that MLC and LS might be variations of MLC based off the MV and how they are dressed the same in these two stills (the Vietnamese text is just their names). I agree, it is getting more and more confusing and it hasn't even started yet!

Wait, What?! Now I truly do not know what to think. Monday can't come soon enough because I need answers to all of these questions!

On 10/11/2018 at 6:51 PM, dramacraze9006 said:

Viki licensed it ^^

Viki says that it’s not available in my region. Does that mean it will not be available in Canada or do they just put that notice there because it’s not available yet? 

36 minutes ago, golinda27 said:

Viki says that it’s not available in my region. Does that mean it will not be available in Canada or do they just put that notice there because it’s not available yet? 

Sometimes they have the "not available" notice up until the drama begins and the first episode is uploaded. It doesn't necessarily mean that the drama will not be shown in your country.  You will need to check back once the drama begins to know for sure. 

On 10/18/2018 at 3:35 AM, golinda27 said:

44183185_1923839864591376_79972585514477

Based on that theory above, this trailer shows that Mo Lian Cheng is affected at the same time in both worlds or they're trying to trick us. So it might be true that there could be many different variations in the same or different worlds too but it is theorised that these two are Mo Lian Cheng then why do they both appear at the same time in scenes together? 

Edited by Renaro Kopique
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Renaro Kopique said:

Based on that theory above, this trailer shows that Mo Lian Cheng is affected at the same time in both worlds or they're trying to trick us. So it might be true that there could be many different variations in the same or different worlds too but it is theorised that these two are Mo Lian Cheng then why do they both appear at the same time in scenes together? 

Maybe his soul is scattered? I am hoping that theory isn't true though. I feel like if there's too much going on, it'll get too confusing. For example, if TE has lost her memory, MLC's soul is in different places, MLC sometimes has memories of TE and sometimes remembers, that's just way too much going on. These are all fan theories put together through all these previews though. I can't wait until Monday to know more now :)

• Like 1

Here's more Eng subbed trailers:

Ancient Times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWSJE6ssO04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt7eXNRc3zg

Modern Times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iQ3wuD-NSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ec7JijdNI

I am getting more confused after watching all of the trailers. It looks like both Tan Er and Mo Cheng Lian will have amnesia at different times? Hopefully, the first episode will make thing clear.

I'm so excited to watch season 2! They got a bigger budget, so no more awful costumes and sparse sets! There was so much pep in season 1 though that the obvious budget constraints were actually kind of charming. I think I might miss these furry shoulder accessories!

lncpw7gombd.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

OMG OMG

I really wonder how this storyline going to play

So that new strategist guy is Mo Liangcheng too!!! And there's 2 of them apparently. No wonder it seems like one knows Xiao tan and the other one doesn’t in the old preview, I wonder who is who, guessing strategist is the modern one. 

From MV:

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-21%20at%2010.26.

From new preview:

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-21%20at%2010.25.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dramacraze9006 said:

OMG OMG

I really wonder how this storyline going to play

Reveal hidden contents

So that new strategist guy is Mo Liangcheng too!!! And there's 2 of them apparently. No wonder it seems like one knows Xiao tan and the other one doesn’t in the old preview, I wonder who is who, guessing strategist is the modern one. 

From MV:

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-21%20at%2010.26.

From new preview:

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-21%20at%2010.25.

Loving both !

Anyone knows where to watch live free?