[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the privilege to watch all 8 episodes and loving it! All 3 guys are irresistible! 

Spoiler

Liushang is actually the modern day Cheng cheng travelled back in time. He got the old man to help him masquerade with a mask. So whenever the historical him went away, he will take off the mask and meet up with Tan er. but she didn't know about it. She only thought him has split personalities!!! And the modern day Cheng cheng realised the historical him is falling for Tan er, he will get jealous and so is the historical him jealous of liu shang as well. And then there's this 1st Prince in the way wanting to help Tan er to get away. And becos 1st prince got the handwatch from the modern day Cheng cheng by accident, Taner thought 1st prince is another fella from the modern day! Interesting and quite nice!

Hi everyone! 

I'm new to this thread and very excited to watch this drama. When finding out that there was a season 2, I couldn't wait, now that it's out, it's soo confusing without subs. Lol. But I'm kind of getting what happened in the first 2 episodes. I am lost when they time traveled back, but thanks @monchoo for the explanation. It makes a lot more sense now. 

Just waiting on the subs. 

I'm so glad The Eternal Love got a second season. Cheng Cheng x Xiao Tan is laifu. Also, though my loyalty lies w/ XZL/Cheng Cheng, the actor playing Yi Huai is gorgeous. Like omg. He kinda gives me Aaron Yan vibes. 

Spoiler

I can't believe that Liu Shang was also Cheng Cheng. At first, when I was watching the trailers and the MVs for OST, I was like who the heck is that 3rd guy. Xiao Tan doesn't need another guy. But turns out, he was also Cheng Cheng lol. Only the best for our girl. She got 2 Cheng Chengs (+ a wild Mo Yi Huai) fighting over her. He's going to get jealous because of himself. That's hilarious. 

Spoiler
41 minutes ago, shiroazn said:

I'm so glad The Eternal Love got a second season. Cheng Cheng x Xiao Tan is laifu. Also, though my loyalty lies w/ XZL/Cheng Cheng, the actor playing Yi Huai is gorgeous. Like omg. He kinda gives me Aaron Yan vibes. 

Reveal hidden contents

I can't believe that Liu Shang was also Cheng Cheng. At first, when I was watching the trailers and the MVs for OST, I was like who the heck is that 3rd guy. Xiao Tan doesn't need another guy. But turns out, he was also Cheng Cheng lol. Only the best for our girl. She got 2 Cheng Chengs (+ a wild Mo Yi Huai) fighting over her. He's going to get jealous because of himself. That's hilarious. 

Spoiler

It's funny when she thought Cheng cheng has a thing for Liu Shang!

hqdefault.jpg

Hi everyone hope you won't mind my joining in from time to time.  There are some OTP that you could just watch forever and these two are a pure delight to watch on screen.  I loved the first one and am thankful for 2.  I don't even have to know the story line their chemistry makes it already worth it and I haven't even started yet LOL:w00t:  Looking forward to it and see you soon:D

5 hours ago, RPM said:

On viki subbed Ep 1 And 2 available  now.

I love the starting and new story , New setup is beautiful. 

And I don't know why But I love First Prince more than anyone. 

lol I also feel the same way just that i still favor lian cheng :P I actually like the 1st prince more in this  one cause I get to see him actually having feelings for Tan'er compare to season 1 set up

12 hours ago, monchoo said:

Had the privilege to watch all 8 episodes and loving it! All 3 guys are irresistible! 

Hide contents

Liushang is actually the modern day Cheng cheng travelled back in time. He got the old man to help him masquerade with a mask. So whenever the historical him went away, he will take off the mask and meet up with Tan er. but she didn't know about it. She only thought him has split personalities!!! And the modern day Cheng cheng realised the historical him is falling for Tan er, he will get jealous and so is the historical him jealous of liu shang as well. And then there's this 1st Prince in the way wanting to help Tan er to get away. And becos 1st prince got the handwatch from the modern day Cheng cheng by accident, Taner thought 1st prince is another fella from the modern day! Interesting and quite nice!

omg this will be hilarious i cant wait for this

10 hours ago, RPM said:

On viki subbed Ep 1 And 2 available  now.

I love the starting and new story , New setup is beautiful. 

And I don't know why But I love First Prince more than anyone. 

I love him when hes not evil he has a really nice charm and smile. 

I just wanna say i have fallen for the actor who plays cheng cheng.. 

Now here's my question. Since there's two of the guy, one is obvious is nice to her, while the other doesn't have a clue about her. What's going to happen? Seems like Cheng Cheng that time travel is losing his powers and he can't stay longer.

It is really hard to follow along when there's two of them. Lol. But it's soo hilarious that Tan Er gets two of them. :D

Episodes 3-4 are available with English subs on Yoyo Television Series Exclusive You Tube Channel and Viki. It's nice having 2 liscensed outlets for this drama. I have to say that I am impressed with the Yoyo You Tube  subbing team. They are super fast and the subs are high quality translations with almost no grammar and spelling errors, which  I find is rare on You Tube. Viki is good as always. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCteBLoijWzlVFSR5BBtS_2Q 

https://www.viki.com/tv/36217c-the-eternal-love-2

43 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

Episodes 3-4 are available with English subs on Yoyo Television Series Exclusive You Tube Channel and Viki. It's nice having 2 liscensed outlets for this drama. I have to say that I am impressed with the Yoyo You Tube  subbing team. They are super fast and the subs are high quality translations with almost no grammar and spelling errors, which  I find is rare on You Tube. Viki is good as always. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCteBLoijWzlVFSR5BBtS_2Q 

https://www.viki.com/tv/36217c-the-eternal-love-2

I also love how the 2nd season mirrors the first season so well. The 2nd Mo Liang Cheng is a fake and using a disguise while the real one timewarped with Tan'er from the modern world back in time. 

From the wall scene to the bathing scene, I'm liking it so far. :)

1 minute ago, thunderman1 said:

I also love how the 2nd season mirrors the first season so well. The 2nd Mo Liang Cheng is a fake and using a disguise while the real one timewarped with Tan'er from the modern world back in time. 

From the wall scene to the bathing scene, I'm liking it so far. :)

2nd one is a fake? 

4 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Now here's my question. Since there's two of the guy, one is obvious is nice to her, while the other doesn't have a clue about her. What's going to happen? Seems like Cheng Cheng that time travel is losing his powers and he can't stay longer.

It is really hard to follow along when there's two of them. Lol. But it's soo hilarious that Tan Er gets two of them. :D

Spoiler

cos he can't get in touch or contact any family member from the past. He feels immense pain if he did so. The little old guy predict the pain will increased if he continues to get close or in contact with his bloodline and soon vanished into thin air if he didn't go back to the modern days. B'cos he doesn't belong to this space time.

7 minutes ago, Wotad said:

2nd one is a fake? 

Spoiler

it's the modern day cheng cheng in disguise as a strategist to help the historical him

10 minutes ago, monchoo said:
  Hide contents

cos he can't get in touch or contact any family member from the past. He feels immense pain if he did so. The little old guy predict the pain will increased if he continues to get close or in contact with his bloodline and soon vanished into thin air if he didn't go back to the modern days. B'cos he doesn't belong to this space time.

Hide contents

it's the modern day cheng cheng in disguise as a strategist to help the historical him

The modern day one is the original one though so not really a fake ;p The modern day one was from the first season right? 

50 minutes ago, monchoo said:

yes:D

So confusing.. What I meant to say the modern one is the real one while the one in the olden days is the fake one who  has a disguise as well. If you think about it, both are in disguise.. I'm not entirely sure what the one in disguise is but soon his real face will be revealed---though I am not sure if the hint was given to us end of ep 4.

Archived