[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jiwon say : i feel the truth lonely, time with the loved one is a real happiness because the time can not be reserved, nor it  will never come back (Grazia Magz 2018) 

Aww ..so remember Tae-soo ...:( but i believe she found her love ..and the loved one is Mr Kanggun ❤❤

Happy Weekend ..Positive Vibes Only ..Spread Love More Than Hate ...MinWon Fighting

@valc22 thanku so much val as soon as i saw ur notification of this video i came here.Its soo beautiful each n every moments, their qoutes, the song, you organised it so well ♥.I missing them so much n this video came at the right time :DThanks again!

Awww ...hahaha ...her stylist promotion galileo ..ah nice ..and I'm waiting for Mr Kang Min Hyuk promotion too ...hahaha ..

Good Morning ..and Minhyuk still hiding not update anything ...ah i miss him 

Sorry out the topic ...hong soo hyun and rapper microdot dating ...the couple has an age difference of 12 year and they previously hinted at their relationship through social media ....

And our couple ? I think the same but our couple very very super ninja ..they skill super daebak ...hehe

Archived