Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

I hope there is a hints. In eps.12 ajong is like teasing Minhyuk about shadows in the wine glass ...Hehehe

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

Hope so ! but its good that she got lot of support n love from her close people n it really healed her♥Hope she is always surrounded by her loved one's.

Yup I could feel that.. Hope she is happy n always is surrounded by her loved ones!! 

7 hours ago, meiofauna2005 said:

I think because of the death of her brother. She's always been busy and didn't have enough time to spend time with him when he was still alive. That's why now, she's spending more of her time with her loved ones!

Yes I felt it.. She was very close to TS.. She might have regretted not being together with him during his painful moments.. I hope he gets peace!! 

• Like 8

Aww ... Something interesting in this episode ..Minhyuk talk about wine can make ageless ..so remember Jiwon interview on SBS about wine

• Like 8

Minhyuk say : eastern people looks more younger than real age  (hmm he is talk about wine hehehehe) ..sorry if i'm wrong and sorry for my delulu hehehehe

eb67f945-6a00-4575-a144-c2a840c14474.png

look at Minhyuk's hand ..hehehehe

4aba3a04-e7a2-4d50-aaa1-1eec054a4807.png

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

He is definitely not a good drinker(which is good lol :D)his face got so red ㅋㅋㅋㅋ n after breaking the wine glass he stood there as statue it was funny epi:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

She looks beautiful love that peach colour on her ♥i guess it was from the day of shooting in ilsan 

• Like 8

Jiwonie was online abt 37 minutes ago n followed an account.. The person seems to be thai person!! 

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Jiwonie was online abt 37 minutes ago n followed an account.. The person seems to be thai person!! 

Lol i just saw n her page is full of tooth related product is ji won going to endorse that lmao:Dcoz its so random ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Lol i just saw n her page is full of tooth related product is ji won going to endorse that lmao:Dcoz its so random ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I too felt the same.. Lolz!! Let's see if she does that or not!! 

• LOL 5

In swiz, they should be careful from minhyuk. Coz he is kissing monster when hes drunk. (oh I mean its Kwak Hyun) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I too felt the same.. Lolz!! Let's see if she does that or not!! 

Yeah let's see it's really funny though :D:D

• LOL 5

Maybe the women tour guides or something hahahaha or  ?????? or WKWKWKWKWK ..ommo Jiwon hehe

• LOL 3