[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Jiwonie was online abt 37 minutes ago n followed an account.. The person seems to be thai person!! 

Lol i just saw n her page is full of tooth related product is ji won going to endorse that lmao:Dcoz its so random ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Lol i just saw n her page is full of tooth related product is ji won going to endorse that lmao:Dcoz its so random ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I too felt the same.. Lolz!! Let's see if she does that or not!! 

Hi everyone! How are you guys! I've been really busy at work, traveling here and there. But I always find the time to lurk here once in a while. Haha! Thanks for keeping the thread alive and the hope still burning. I really miss our couple. So, I am on vacation this week and I was rewatching Hospital Ship and the BTS. Haha! I noticed this BTS, look at 0:00-0:01, is that part of the drama? They are just casually talking right? The eye contact was so melting. :wub:

On 10/21/2017 at 10:15 PM, disasterpiece13 said:

Wow! Thank you @icyphoenix Hello everyone! Let's hold each other's hand and heart as our ship might go to a rough sea. Hoping it will be smooth sailing. Let's enjoy the ride~

Minyuk's cat. LOLs

sr for repost.

just because i want to welcome u hehe

MINHYUK'S CAT :D

Archived