[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

I too think it isn't of today.. I feel the first one is of some photoshoot after its pack up!! I don't think wonnie will have some photoshoot today lolz just my assumption!!  The second one is yesterdays!! Anyway I m really happy seeing wonnie is happy!! :D

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

And i think is not a photo of today ...this photo after fansign ...her assistant uses black t-shirt like in a purmil event ...hehehe ..sorry if i wrong ..just my assumption

I think you're right hahahaha...I think today would be a more intimate celebration with family and her namja:wub:...ofc just me speculating the namja part;)

Woahh she looks pretty in red :wub: yeah it looks like somekind of photoshoot with team(team which knows the secret lmao:D just jkg:D)n me too agree it doesn't look like today pics anyway glad to see her happy hope we can get some update about mh too :D:D

P.s Thats not mh sister account (coz i know mh sis account n its private :D)

All their posts(her team) look like they celebrated on the day of shoot i think on the purmil sign day If she did photoshoot(which look like she did:D) then we can expect new pics n iv yeahhh:D.Where is mh he is soo good at hiding lately miss him ㅠㅠ if not his face atleast he should have posted his cats pic :D.Hope they both had a day filled with love ♥

Good morning chingus! I know I promised to delu till yesterday, but after seeing JW's post last night, it seems even more certain that she has shifted to a new house... so bear with me for another day :sweatingbullets:

If you look carefully at the 3rd & 4th pics, of the long oak dining table (& chair with 2 side benches), it is the same as the one in her old IG posts in her previous house. Then at the left corner of pics, you can see the corners of a light grey sofa/ couch, which exactly matches the one in the recent post of her holding the bouquet of red roses (unlike the brown or the wooden slate/white couches in her previous house). So the living area is in front of the dining area in the new pics...

Then there's that so-said antique pot. It last appeared in her Jan post with the ralph fleck painting, in a new-looking room (which we speculated was in MH's house coz of the wall colours & flooring). So that room with the purple rug might actually be a room in her new house, rather than MH's.

Then look at the outside scenery. It is definitely located on a very high level, in a more built-up city area, not some hilly mountainside as with her previous place. So it matches her later posts of the horizon which were taken from a higher level.

Now, tie in what she said in her interviews in Dec, in which she mentioned she was busy packing. So it was to shift to a new house? Bingo! Then tie in the pics of MH hunting for furniture back in Dec too. For his building? Or rather for a new house??? 

So now the new unfamiliar backgrounds seen in her recent posts make more sense. It could be her new house! Or dare I say, THEIR new house (ofcourse we can always say too that MH is just such a helpful person, he might have helped her decor her new house) ;)

Now what we need is pics of THE house from MH. Then we can totally put the puzzle pieces together! Pls update MH-sshi!!! Oh gosh, I am so enjoying this CSI-kind of investigation! :lol: Hwaiting Minwon!

Archived