Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Hi everyone! How are you guys! I've been really busy at work, traveling here and there. But I always find the time to lurk here once in a while. Haha! Thanks for keeping the thread alive and the hope still burning. I really miss our couple. So, I am on vacation this week and I was rewatching Hospital Ship and the BTS. Haha! I noticed this BTS, look at 0:00-0:01, is that part of the drama? They are just casually talking right? The eye contact was so melting. :wub:

• Like 14

On 10/21/2017 at 10:15 PM, disasterpiece13 said:

Wow! Thank you @icyphoenix Hello everyone! Let's hold each other's hand and heart as our ship might go to a rough sea. Hoping it will be smooth sailing. Let's enjoy the ride~

Minyuk's cat. LOLs

sr for repost.

just because i want to welcome u hehe

MINHYUK'S CAT :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, snowwhitehl said:

pic 9 (on post of Minhyuk)

Ok I got it.. they r wearing similar sandals!! Jiwonie wore that kinda sandals before too in some interviews!! 

• Like 7

Just now, icyphoenix said:

Ok I got it.. they r wearing similar sandals!! Jiwonie wore that kinda sandals before too in some interviews!! 

We discussed it earlier too in the beginning when ji won was in overseas for manhunt promotions in nov:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

We discussed it earlier too in the beginning when ji won was in overseas for manhunt promotions in nov:D

Yup I remember.. That's y I mentioned that it was used before too:P

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

WKWKWKWKWK ...sandals ?? Hahaha ...and some shipper also discuss about the shadows in the photo ...in a aluminum bowl hahahaha ...and my eyes hahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I have to say in every promo of every member i m finding something interesting.. Esp jiwonie is soo good at appreciating n consoling others.. She eludes warmth wherever she is!! I don't know I just felt more more love with her seeing the promos esp sejoong's one.. She is soo lovely.. Hope I can meet her one day!! 

• Like 10