[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

4 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

WKWKWKWKWK ..ahay thank u Mr Kanggun for update but very suspicious HAHAHA ....

I think Mr. KangGun is promoting Galileo as well but in a hidden video message. Chi chi playing with the balls in such  a round/circular circuit is like Wonnie plays in the Universe with the planets in Solar system.....wkwkwkwk...sorry for my delulu :-)

BTW, what's happening with the big romantic news that will shake the South Korea people according to one senior journalist last several months ? hmmm....it's very suspicious...I don't think it's about Hong Song Hyun and the rapper of Microdot whose age difference is 12 year...I believe it's bigger and more surprising than this news :-)

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In HJW's recent interview, there is a portion where she said " I think that the way I see the world as well as travel these days has completely changed. In the past, I would not travel around and sightseeing. Now, the way I walk, see things, I want to feel every moment completely. I woke up this morning and look out the window and think "so this is the Sunshine of Moscow", everything became very fresh. It was the same mentality when I shoot for the magazine. Breeze, sunshine, and even the air must be good to feel for such a wonderful place. - HJW, Grazia Korea, July 2018.

It reminded me of episode 40 of Hospital Ship where she said to Nurse Pyo that "Love is Everything". She like someone, just by thinking about him... makes her hands and feet numb. And her heart keeps pounding. The sky being blue, the ocean being beautiful and the patch of grass on the street looking pretty... is all because she have him..- Dr. Song Eun Jae, Hospital Ship 2017. 

This couple really is something else, they always makes our heart flutters even with simple things they are doing. Been stalking their respective instagram posts just for a little bit of hints of their RELATIONSHIP (even if we shippers are the only one assuming). Really looking forward for more hints from them, hoping KMH will give us more!!!!!

21 minutes ago, meiofauna2005 said:

In HJW's recent interview, there is a portion where she said " I think that the way I see the world as well as travel these days has completely changed. In the past, I would not travel around and sightseeing. Now, the way I walk, see things, I want to feel every moment completely. I woke up this morning and look out the window and think "so this is the Sunshine of Moscow", everything became very fresh. It was the same mentality when I shoot for the magazine. Breeze, sunshine, and even the air must be good to feel for such a wonderful place. - HJW, Grazia Korea, July 2018.

It reminded me of episode 40 of Hospital Ship where she said to Nurse Pyo that "Love is Everything". She like someone, just by thinking about him... makes her hands and feet numb. And her heart keeps pounding. The sky being blue, the ocean being beautiful and the patch of grass on the street looking pretty... is all because she have him..- Dr. Song Eun Jae, Hospital Ship 2017. 

like you.  the first time when i read HJW's that interview, i thought about love confession scene of SEJ ep 40 :P

6 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Icy what a nice coincidence :D:Dmay be minhyuk gave the idea lmaoo :Dcoz he seems to be having this collection of crockery from long time:D

Might be.. But these coincidences will defo kill us some day!!.. Hope to get some solid proof of them being together!! Next we can see Minhyukkah in his FM on 19th in osaka.. Then we can see jiwonie in Galileo!! Hope we see them together.. I miss seeing them together!! 

1 minute ago, icyphoenix said:

Might be.. But these coincidences will defo kill us some day!!.. Hope to get some solid proof of them being together!! Next we can see Minhyukkah in his FM on 19th in osaka.. Then we can see jiwonie in Galileo!! Hope we see them together.. I miss seeing them together!! 

Yeah me too missing them hmm but what to do with these two ninjas:D:D hopefully we get some solid hint in coming days.Ji won iv last section where she said about loved one n there are people she is really thankful to it reminded of the song that she sang at her fm - Arigatou

I want to say “Thank you” while I’m looking at you
Your right hand in mine feels softer than anything, yes, hear my voice

With a wry smile you open the window to a bright morning
As the future floats down it begins, we’ll head out into the city as usual
Our fleeting days together come at unexpected times
And all the leftover light we’ve carefully collected is shining now

Before I knew it, “Your dream” had turned into “Our dream”
Even today will be a cherished memory someday
The blue sky, the teary sky, they’re both clear

I want to say “Thank you” while I’m looking at you
My right hand in yours awkwardly displays my honest emotions
Forever, I just want to smile with you forever
Now I’ll walk this path I believed in and see if I was right

Days we fought, days we cried, each one full of colors
I’m still adding onto the future I drew on my pure white heart

Dedicating your life to someone, receiving someone’s love
That’s how we’ll spend each and every moment
So we can share all our joys and sorrows

If we can find happiness by loving each other
Then I’ll embrace the light of the ordinary, hey, I draw near to your voice

I want to say “I love you,” I want to tell you
Your lovely hand, our future together, I believe in them
I can say the words “Thank you” to you now
Your right hand in mine feels gentler than anything, yes, hear my voice

@17ncbm that's soo beautiful.. The lyrics r just soo beautiful n makes me remember HyunJae n MinWon moments.. She really values relationship more.. She might miss her bro n her father too.. So whoever namja comes to her life will get her whole love n attention!! I m waiting for the day to come soon!! 

This one of the beautiful scene where beyond the kiss.. The scene where she keeps her hand on his heart n tells that her man is the warmest person ♥ 

22 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Yes @icyphoenix she lost two important people in her life n I really hope in her loved one's minhyuk is also there.I loved that scene too n whenever both of them uses warm n gentle words it just reminds me of them together

I really really hope that this couple is true.. Coz they both r healing couple.. If they r truly a couple, then it would be just complete.. I don't know I m getting nostalgic by the statement of jiwon from grazia abt loved ones.. I really felt the pain n regret in her statement!!

40 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I really really hope that this couple is true.. Coz they both r healing couple.. If they r truly a couple, then it would be just complete.. I don't know I m getting nostalgic by the statement of jiwon from grazia abt loved ones.. I really felt the pain n regret in her statement!!

Hope so ! but its good that she got lot of support n love from her close people n it really healed her♥Hope she is always surrounded by her loved one's.

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I think because of the death of her brother. She's always been busy and didn't have enough time to spend time with him when he was still alive. That's why now, she's spending more of her time with her loved ones!

I do not know what MinWon is waiting for the announcement.
Maybe they will be opened after organizing everything related to their lives.

New decisions in their lives will set new paths.
That's why MinWon will decide the right time.
I hope that day will not be further delayed.
Let's never lose hope.
And let's continue to be optimistic.
Despite everything, I wish for the best of everything for MinWon.

Not only I hope that they are true, I also hope that they will end up in marriage soon. We have discussed this before, while JW is well maintained, we also hope to see a bunch of mini JW or MH to complete their family. 

Besides, per her response to the mag, it seemed that she has not decided to do the drama yet, agree? 

8 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

Hope so ! but its good that she got lot of support n love from her close people n it really healed her♥Hope she is always surrounded by her loved one's.

Yup I could feel that.. Hope she is happy n always is surrounded by her loved ones!! 

7 hours ago, meiofauna2005 said:

I think because of the death of her brother. She's always been busy and didn't have enough time to spend time with him when he was still alive. That's why now, she's spending more of her time with her loved ones!

Yes I felt it.. She was very close to TS.. She might have regretted not being together with him during his painful moments.. I hope he gets peace!! 

Minhyuk say : eastern people looks more younger than real age  (hmm he is talk about wine hehehehe) ..sorry if i'm wrong and sorry for my delulu hehehehe

eb67f945-6a00-4575-a144-c2a840c14474.png

look at Minhyuk's hand ..hehehehe

4aba3a04-e7a2-4d50-aaa1-1eec054a4807.png

Archived