Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

JIWONIE.... LOVE IS YOU

MINHYUK ..BECAUSE IT'S YOU 

Minyhuk-ssi with korean flower designer 

• Like 8

@rose1111, what you pointed out, about the antique pot on the table that happy spotted got me thinking... the recent backgrounds of JW's IG posts do not look familiar at all... As in, it doesn't quite look like her house.

Firstly was the post on the room with the Ralph Fleck painting & antique pot (which dramacouple already pointed out). Then the horizon post on 6 May (which seems the level she was on is much higher than her home). Then the telescope post which had a wooden beam roof (vs her terrace which has a huge umbrella-style shelter). Then the recent vid of her in the bathrobe (bathroom looks different from her huge marble & gold one shown on YT; plus the terrace has alot more foliage than her terrace can hold).

And the latest of her with red roses in a huge living room with the so-said antique pot (sofa is white vs her brown one in old IG posts). Perhaps the room could be her office or a hotel? Or she changed the colour of her sofa recently??? And could all the flower posts which she said 'outside my/our house' be a hidden code that means outside 'their' house???

Anyway, maybe coz tmr is 0628, so my braincells are going into overdrive mode as it's Minwon's special day. But if we delulu abt it, maybe it's a new house? A love nest??? Ah, it's just nice to think abt it. Just let me be for today & tmr... :sweatingbullets:

Looking forward to tmr! Hope our Minwon will post something! :rolleyes:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Positive Vibe Only ...just for our MinWon ❤ .. spared more love then hate ...tomorrow the big day for our couple ...and I'm super happy 

DgqrXpFVMAAWSWM?format=jpg

Beautiful Roses for a Beautiful Lady 

©.ladykate1023

• Like 6

1 minute ago, tiwul97 said:

Positive Vibe Only ...just for our MinWon ❤ .. spared more love then hate ...tomorrow the big day for our couple ...and I'm super happy 

Beautiful Roses for a Beautiful Lady 

©.ladykate1023

Hoping everything Is gonna be positive for us shippers n MinWon in their special day!! 

• Like 4

Note:

Guys don't comment till I reserve the first post of the other page.. 

Special post coming up:D

• Like 6