[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

@rose1111, what you pointed out, about the antique pot on the table that happy spotted got me thinking... the recent backgrounds of JW's IG posts do not look familiar at all... As in, it doesn't quite look like her house.

Firstly was the post on the room with the Ralph Fleck painting & antique pot (which dramacouple already pointed out). Then the horizon post on 6 May (which seems the level she was on is much higher than her home). Then the telescope post which had a wooden beam roof (vs her terrace which has a huge umbrella-style shelter). Then the recent vid of her in the bathrobe (bathroom looks different from her huge marble & gold one shown on YT; plus the terrace has alot more foliage than her terrace can hold).

And the latest of her with red roses in a huge living room with the so-said antique pot (sofa is white vs her brown one in old IG posts). Perhaps the room could be her office or a hotel? Or she changed the colour of her sofa recently??? And could all the flower posts which she said 'outside my/our house' be a hidden code that means outside 'their' house???

Anyway, maybe coz tmr is 0628, so my braincells are going into overdrive mode as it's Minwon's special day. But if we delulu abt it, maybe it's a new house? A love nest??? Ah, it's just nice to think abt it. Just let me be for today & tmr... :sweatingbullets:

Looking forward to tmr! Hope our Minwon will post something! :rolleyes:

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Positive Vibe Only ...just for our MinWon ❤ .. spared more love then hate ...tomorrow the big day for our couple ...and I'm super happy 

DgqrXpFVMAAWSWM?format=jpg

Beautiful Roses for a Beautiful Lady 

©.ladykate1023

1 minute ago, tiwul97 said:

Positive Vibe Only ...just for our MinWon ❤ .. spared more love then hate ...tomorrow the big day for our couple ...and I'm super happy 

Beautiful Roses for a Beautiful Lady 

©.ladykate1023

Hoping everything Is gonna be positive for us shippers n MinWon in their special day!! 

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@stargazerwannabelet's hope we get something by tomorrow.. Hope it's not delu.. Hope to get positive clues for the ship!! 

Hermes, houses, sofas and antique pots ahh what a nice warm up for tomorrow, chingus! :D Let’s add some green, the warm gazes at the mbc awards, a surprising hug, the Love is You song lyrics, a bouquet of flowers, one sun cookie and plenty of hearts artistically drawn on everything! :heart: MinWon we are sooooo ready for big news or big clues! :D

QL2nkz8.png

uWoZUvt.gif

DTxxTSQ.gifFinally it's time to rejoice and dance!! 

Vmr6kJB.gifit's the day when our beautiful couple were created!! 

Vmr6kJB.gifTwo beautiful souls bound by one day and bought together by destiny

DTxxTSQ.gifThis couple is not only known for their chemistry but for their perfection and down to earth personalities

DTxxTSQ.gifFans adore them as they think fans as their extended part of their family.. 

DTxxTSQ.gifTheir varied tastes ranges from drawing, playing piano, flower arrangement etc.  This couple is truly blessed and talented!! 

Vmr6kJB.gifVmr6kJB.gifThey have gone through many turbulence recently but still they have stood strong to their ground with their WARM.  They are not WARM couple simply, it's this reason!! 

DTxxTSQ.gifHoping that they continue to be blessed and have wonderful life ahead!! 

Here is wishing them a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY DTxxTSQ.gif64YmElY.gif

2opRuex.png

wFbFa90.png

Qr0ypBG.gif

fv9CaW6.gifEveryone is invited to bless and greet the couple on their birthday and wish them success ahead!! 

fv9CaW6.gifPlease do drop by to give positive wishes for our Birthday couple

fv9CaW6.gifAnd THE PARTY BANQUET starts. Please do join in

s40Azp5.jpg

fv9CaW6.gifCHEERING our couple for the start of the new phase of their life

wPIEzzR.gif

v8ojlc5.gif

Archived