[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, looks like Hiroshi is gonna kill Murai next week for YJ, does he really love her that much?  But then he also revealing YJ is a spy to Fukuda, I guess.  It appears someone shooting the maid of YJ’s house by the beach too.  Maybe it is Hiroshi’s assistant. 

Hello, here another follower of this Drama. The chapters of this week were intense. There is a scene where Won Bong says that Young Jin wants a normal life after all is over. In my experience, that can mean a tragic end, perhaps the writer has thought something different.

6 hours ago, Abi13 said:

Hello, here another follower of this Drama. The chapters of this week were intense. There is a scene where Won Bong says that Young Jin wants a normal life after all is over. In my experience, that can mean a tragic end, perhaps the writer has thought something different.

The scene pretty much confirms to me that YJ won’t end well.  The music makes it sounds even more melancholy.  I believe what WB wants to do when she lives a normal live is getting to marry her.  There’s other part foreshadowing about it is where she talking to the buttress in the house.  If when a day comes she gets to marry, she’ll be the one who chooses her husband.  I just feel so sad after she said that.  It also breaking my heart to see her relationship with her father would end in tragic as well.

@QSD It's true, I feel that either with Hiroshi and WB, those relationships are not going to end well. I have realize lately that YJ's looks are more melancholic and profound. Then there is the internal struggle of YJ, she wants to fight for her country but also there is the fact that Hiroshi saved her and it looks she has affection for him

@Abi13

Yes, YJ doesn’t look as cheerful as before.  She’s struggling hard with her internal conflicts and is deeply felt to have hurt the buttress and deceiving Hiroshi.  I don’t think she could possibly harm him in the end for the fact he’s caring for her so much now.   She would have to repay him somehow later.  Although the drama is taking place in the period of colonization, I think it is depicting a really touching relationship between the father and daughter of two hostile nationalities that could be established.

uc?export=view&id=1pH-aDyPeHnguR3pzKh3s7

uc?export=view&id=1QDj5mkEcU-fmdL8W5A2RU

uc?export=view&id=1YTJdW1XiFl6S8t_GcT6W2

As we can see how she felt for hurting her nanny.

On 6/17/2019 at 1:56 AM, QSD said:

¿Ustedes piensan si alguna vez veríamos su sonrisa completa hacia WB como esta? 

About this, I do not know if it's related, I remember that once the Chinese mobster said that there were several types of agents, one that he mentioned was the one that could feign emotions and that those are more dangerous, YJ will be those?

12 hours ago, Abi13 said:

About this, I do not know if it's related, I remember that once the Chinese mobster said that there were several types of agents, one that he mentioned was the one that could feign emotions and that those are more dangerous, YJ will be those?

It's most likely YJ wasn't faking her bright smile towarded Fukuda at the time, since she didn't need to get closer to him for any info back then, and is now to this day.  She could still be a dangerous agent for risking her life and everything else on the line.  Otherwise, she could have a much easier life enjoying her prestigious career and a lovely family.  

9 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I've finally caught up  on the last episodes and i can easily imagine a deal between Hiroshi and Fukuda (following the promise made by Fukuda to stay on his side): i don't think that the revelation of her betrayal has changed their feelings of their desire to protect her. So they probably devised a plan to save her and save themselves in the process. They might fall with her  since one is her father and the other her fiancé. 

They need to clean up  the situation: to silence people that can accuse her like Murai and the maid, but also throw someone else than her to the fiery pit.  I've been thinking about Miki since she didn't do much since the start of the drama and knows too much. She's suspected too to have killed her father japanese father for his money. Also it would show Fukuda's ice blood: he never liked her and seemed to judge her a lot. It should be easy for him despite her feelings for him.   

I think that the last conversation that Young Jin had with her maid about picking her husband is related to all this too: either she won't married at all and die or she will marry Fukuda and leave Korea for Japan. I don't think she will have much choice if it's the only way to save her father: her tears proved that she can't sacrifice him too (after losing her maid): he's her family whatever she feels about his actions and convictions. 

That means they might need to silence Madam Yu as well.  I'm not sure who got shot by the beach in the preview.  It's either the maid or Madam Yu.  Looks more like the maid, however, I thought Hiroshi said he would send her away, not getting rid of her physically.

I've been wondering if it’s possible that Hiroshi is the one who shot YJ's parents.

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

His army probably shot them. 

They showed few times the scene where he took her in and like he said in the last episode he still doesn't know why he did it.

Your theory broke my heart, so I checked  the date of death of Kim Won Bong: he survived the 30's and saw  the day of independence. 

He married twice : his first wife died young. 

So i keep my hope for a happy ending.  

Beautiful gifs! Thanks for sharing! 

LYW's acting has been a blessing! 

I agree: Their relationship has been the highlight of the last episodes and one of the great strength of the drama! I wish they would have done more of it: like father and daughter working together on the same missions, before breaking them apart. 

I fear that Hiroshi won't survive long now.....    

I always felt that she was attracted to him for real. 

Then Shanghai happened and KWB was the first to save her. 

But she could have fallen for him if she hadn't met the path of the Heroic Corps, despite his nationality.

Not sure if she would stayed a spy then, or if she would have married him. 

Oh yes, I remember him saying in the car that he has no particular reason for taking YJ in.  I was just looking for one since he looks genuinely caring for her a lot, so there must be a reason why.  

@titania1000

I also researched a bit about Kim Win Bong and read the same thing, he had two wives. I also read that he apparently killed himself after they became independent from Japan, but this  is not proven. This kind of story always leaves something sad because in the end it is still a war. I'm sorry I'm very dramatic xD don't listen to me, you keep the hope, maybe the director will surprise us :D

Archived