Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

uc?open=view&id=1VlfJegAzyd7OuPZBxMLANeU

uc?open=view&id=1gA_dIu0tYwCNNB_hVJhQq--

I meant to make these yesterday, so here they are. 

As rough as WB was in the beginning, he’s now really gentle towards YJ.  He likes stroking her face pretty much.  How romantic.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@QSD Thank you for the pics of the heroic corps family gathering! 

I love them all so much :heart:

More of them here (2nd vid)!

I loved how LYW couldn't help but break in laugh at every take!  :lol:

Cool climbing.

It was! :lol:

But the guy was truly scary: when i saw him getting inside and killing one by one all the members of KPG without being noticed until he reached Kim Gu, my heart started beating so fast! Iwas certain they were all dead meat until KWB saved the day! 

A well done action sequence inside in a already very intense global confrontation.     

More pretty gifs.:w00t:

giphy.gif

Credit: xtrouvaillex

• Like 5

On 6/25/2019 at 2:15 PM, Abi13 said:

I love the scene where YJ defeated the Japanese soldiers

On 6/26/2019 at 6:36 AM, QSD said:

First time seeing YJ beating the heck out of people.

On 6/26/2019 at 2:42 PM, Abi13 said:

@ QSD

I think that's what I expected most in the whole series.

At one point, i was afraid that LYW didn't have the acting skills to pull off such scene. 

I know it's really dumb since she does everything else perfectly but her character was clearly not a physical fighter and i don't know why it came to me that it was maybe because she couldn't do it. Maybe because  it's my first time watching one of her project. 

Now, i feel ashamed:sweatingbullets: and it's also a favourite scene  though my top 3 of her actions scenes are filled only with the ones where she hold a gun.

• when she killed the guy in Manchuria during Majar's rescue: the one that tried to shoot KWB. Its was a sniper shot from long distance, and Nam Ok was so impressed that he made few gestures behind her back to inform KWB that she was the shooter and to praise her :w00t:
  • When she killed Murai: her last revengeful words before trying to kill him made her so badass.
  • When she hold a gun to Fukuda's face: i don't mean that i liked the conflict between them. He broke my heart completely, notably because LJH's acting was outstanding. But it was so intense to see her face him after her disappearance for months: she reappeared as a transformed woman and her determination and fearlessness left me in a awe :love:              

Is anyone else having an obsession with the last episode?:o 

I keep rewatching on a loop the scenes of the assault of the KPG building. It was the best escape i have seen since ages even in western shows. I really can't stop. :crazy:

I don't know how i will survive the end:bawling::

Probably by rewatching it all. :mrgreen:

I can't wait for saturday: i need to see this::tears:

D9vv61GUIAEGWVz.jpg

D9vv881UIAA4kCy.jpg

D9vv_bzUwAMF1q_.jpg

Spoiler

D9vwAhoUEAEFUT4.jpg

Credit for the screencaps: OrAvery

• Like 6

@titania1000

The truth is that Yowon is not one of the actresses who do a lot of action, if you get to see their other projects you can realize it, I even think that once she said  that she didn't like the action scenes very much. I also thought that she didn't have the skills but knowing she, I realized that she have them but they are not their favorites. That's why I like her, she adapts to any character.

Also if you do not have the skills, there are doubles :D

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, titania1000 said:

At one point, i was afraid that LYW didn't have the acting skills to pull off such scene. 

I know it's really dumb since she does everything else perfectly but her character was clearly not a physical fighter and i don't know why it came to me that it was maybe because she couldn't do it. Maybe because  it's my first time watching one of her project. 

Now, i feel ashamed:sweatingbullets: and it's also a favourite scene  though my top 3 of her actions scenes are filled only with the ones where she hold a gun.

• when she killed the guy in Manchuria from Murai's army during Majar's rescue: the one that tried to shoot KWB. Its was the sniper attack, and  Nam Ok was so impressed that he made few gestures behind her back to inform KWB that she was the shooter and to praise her :w00t:
  • When she killed Murai: her last words before trying to kill him made her so badass.
  • When she hold a gun to Fukuda's face:  i don't mean that i liked the conflict between them. He broke my heart completely, notably because LJW's acting was outstanding. But it was so intense to see her face him after her disappearance for months: she reappeared as transformed woman and her determination and fearlessness left me in a awe :love:              

Is anyone else having an obsession with the last episode?:o 

I keep rewatching on a loop the scenes of the assault of the KPG building. It was the best escape i have seen since ages even in western shows. I really can't stop. :crazy:

I don't know how i will survive the end:bawling:: probably by rewatching it all. 

I can't wait for saturday: i need to see this::tears:

Reveal hidden contents

Credit for the screencaps: OrAvery

Me too.  I’ve been repeating many scenes in last week’s episodes.  So good.  I also watched the preview towards the end countless times, such intense and emotional scene between father and daughter.  Really looking forward to it.

Who do guys think that brought the poison for her to drink?  Is it Hiroshi or YJ herself? I think Hiroshi did, he just can’t bear to watch her actually taking it. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

On 6/27/2019 at 1:18 AM, Abi13 said:

@titania1000

The truth is that Yowon is not one of the actresses who do a lot of action, if you get to see their other projects you can realize it, I even think that once she said  that she didn't like the action scenes very much. I also thought that she didn't have the skills but knowing she, I realized that she have them but they are not their favorites. That's why I like her, she adapts to any character.

Also if you do not have the skills, there are doubles :D

Thanks for adding this interesting fact about her: so my impression wasn't too far from the truth. I feel less bad! :lol: 

I'm totally looking for watching more of her projects: i'm stunned by her talent and beauty! :w00t:

Truly, she's the most beautiful korean actress i have ever seen. :heart:

I don't know why it took me so long to finally catch up on her work.

On 6/27/2019 at 3:56 AM, QSD said:

Me too.  I’ve been repeating many scenes in last week’s episodes.  So good.  I also watched the preview towards the end countless times, such intense and emotional scene between father and daughter.  Really looking forward to it.

Who do guys think that brought the poison for her to drink?  Is it Hiroshi or YJ herself? I think Hiroshi did, he just can’t bear to watch her actually taking it. 

I'm not alone! It's a relief!

I'm not obsessed: it's just that the drama is that good! 

I think it's Hiroshi: despite his claim that he's determined to kill her if she gets in the way of his career, he's not as determined as he thinks when she's physically close.  

He hasn't seen her since she revealed her betrayal: the timeline put the attack of KPG's building 2 months after she left South Korea and maybe more time might have even passed between her escape with Kim Gu and KWB and her meeting.with her father

Enough time for him to obsess over her absence and his feelings, so facing her will certainly be a big shock, that will break him.:heartbreak:

A funny and light atmosphere on set for this bts pic of our heroic corps! :lol:

@QSD Thank you again for the romantic gifs of Young Jin and Kim Won Bong: they're lovely.:wub:  

• Like 5

There's few scenes from last week promo pics that we didn't see in ep 14-15: i'm curious especially about why Fukuda and Young Jin's talking outside the military prison (?) or in park near a bench, maybe after her talk with her maid (she has the same coat)  has disappeared. I wonder if we'll see it this week.

From the insta account of the director: he seems to imply that there's still more to see about this relationship, despite its current state! ^_^

I'm totally for it : i'm really enjoying all the phases of their bonds. From lovers to enemy, is not a common a trope!  

7 hours ago, QSD said:

Uh oh, Matsuura attacking Hiroshi.  YJ might have to come for negotiations.

That's scary :o

Does he know that Hiroshi is hiding/protecting Young Jin somewhere?  

• Like 4

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Thanks for adding this interesting fact about her: so my impression wasn't too far from the truth. I feel less bad! :lol: 

I'm totally looking for watching more of her projects: i'm stunned by her talent and beauty! :w00t:

Truly, she's the most beautiful korean actress i have ever seen. :heart:

I don't know why it took me so long to finally catch on of her work.

I'm not alone! It's a relief!

I'm not obsessed: it's just that the drama is that good! 

I think it's Hiroshi: despite his claim that he's determined to kill her if she gets in the way of his career, he's not as determined as he thinks when she's physically close.  

He hasn't seen her since she revealed her betrayal: the timeline put the attack of KPG's building 2 months after she left South Korea and maybe more time might have even passed between her escape with Kim Gu and KWB and her meeting.with her father

Enough time for him to obsess over her absence and his feelings, so facing her will certainly be a big shock, that will break him.:heartbreak:

A funny and light atmosphere on set for this bts pic of our heroic corps! :lol:

Probably Yowon’s projects are mostly not trendy like rom-com or fluffy kinds.  Up to now she still has not done any actual rom-com drama.  Her works are generally sentimental or serious stuff, mainly for adult audiences.  Rom-com isn’t her favorite genre.  Nevertheless, her body of works do cover many other different types, such as sageuk, period, fantasy, medicine, business thriller, unforbidden love, friendships, spice of life, and upcoming drama about human rights.

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

There's few scenes from last week promo pics that we didn't see in ep 14-15: i'm curious especially about why Fukuda and Young Jin's talking outside the military prison (?) or in park near a bench, maybe after her talk with her maid (she has the same coat)  has disappeared. I wonder if we'll see it this week.

From the insta account of the director: he seems to imply that there's still more to see about this relationship, despite its current state! ^_^

I'm totally for it : i'm really enjoying all the phases of their bonds. From lovers to enemy, he's not a common a trope!  

That's scary :o

Does he know that Hiroshi is hiding/protecting Young Jin somewhere?  

I don’t think we will see that bench scene this week.  Perhaps it wasn’t in the final cuts.

Not sure if Matsuura knows Hiroshi protecting YJ somewhere, what I think is he could threaten Hiroshi so he could arrest YJ.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, QSD said:

Probably Yowon’s projects are mostly not trendy like rom-com or fluffy kinds.  Up to now she still has not done any actual rom-com drama.  Her works are generally sentimental or serious stuff, mainly for adult audiences.  Rom-com isn’t her favorite genre.  Nevertheless, her body of works do cover many other different types, such as sageuk, period, fantasy, medicine, business thriller, unforbidden love, friendships, spice of life, and upcoming drama about human rights.

Thank you for this insight in her career: it helped me to understand better what kind of actress she is.:kiss_wink:  

I hate romcom, especially the fluffy kind and "dig" deeply on multiples sites to find mature dramas to watch. But i'm also very picky and don't go for a drama if i'm not intuitively attracted to the project, which might explain whay she stayed under the radar for me until now.

I read her filmography on MDL and i'm curious about Avengers Social Club.  I will probably check this one.

5 hours ago, QSD said:

I don’t think we will see that bench scene this week.  Perhaps it wasn’t in the final cuts.

Oh No! I wanted more of their scenes! :(

5 hours ago, QSD said:

Not sure if Matsuura knows Hiroshi protecting YJ somewhere, what I think is he could threaten Hiroshi so he could arrest YJ.

Those men are two beasts, so whatever the reason, it's going to be an intense confrontation! :o

• Like 2

Today's episodes were truly sad: dealing with all the emotional consequences  of what happened last week. 

I'm less looking for those episodes with subs :i  know i will cry again! :bawling:

Fukuda had a very hard time:tears:

No Young Jin at his side to save his life,  nurse him, thank him to have survived or kiss him:tears:

Not sure what's left of his feelings for her at this point: does he hate her?

The confrontation between Young Jin and Hiroshi was the heart of today's episodes.

Here Young Jin's version of her rescue by Hiroshi! 

He still loves her.

Spoiler

And can't let go of her:

Spoiler

• Sad 4