D9qEj7uUIAAiCbi.jpg

D9qEj7uU8AA2E7C.jpg

Spoiler

D9qEj7yUcAAVK66.jpg

Credit: (사진제공: 이몽 스튜디오 문화전문회사)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh gosh… knowing the inevitable ending relationship between Hiroshi and YJ, still, it is heart wrenching seeing how it unfolding.  He actually loves her so much.  She was going to take that poison drink in front of him, but he stopping her from doing so.  There is no other way to amend it.  Don’t think she could possibly shoot him.  Maybe she could turn herself in to the military police.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

God, those episodes were so good: I'm in love with my show:w00t:

Everyone : cast,director and writer outdid themselves to deliver the best episodes of the drama and the best of the year, all drama included!

I'm a mess because the drama has never played before like this with my feelings: i went  from devastation to hope, from fear to peace, from joy for the happiness finally enjoyed freely by my otp and  the warm scenes they shared with their heroic family to  incertainty about their future:tears:

I know for who i root and who are the true heroes of the story but nevertheless watching Hiroshi's devastation and Fukuda's anger made me all confused.

I was too much spoiled and don't get any surprise but i don't regret it: i was fully immersed in the emotions of the characters. 

On episode 14: 

• I don't think i have ever cried as much while watching this drama  as i did in the start of the episode: Young Jin quiet despair at the choice made by her maid to sacrifice herself was so heartbreaking, but even more because the two women weren't allowed to say too much, so every word had an heightened sense. I rewatched few times their dialogues, essentially the part where she told her to be bold  whatever the path  she had chosen to take. It was powerful for me that she supported her so much until the very end, even in death. Also the way they look at each other and held hands was just :tears:  Young Jin will never forgive Hiroshi for lying, betraying their hope and  killing her: she was a motherly figure in her life and her last link to the family they were once. 
  • But the drama wasn't done with me: here's come Hiroshi's discovery of the last clue left by Young Jin before fleeing away, her Bluebird copy.  And boy was it hard  to watch a man as wild, fearless and determined as him literally collapse to the ground in pure devastation!.    
  •  Hiroshi and Fukuda got the most terrible punishment : their love for her is not destroyed, it's worse: they are left with a mutilated heart that aches violently for revenge and yet still yearns desperately for her presence. Neither of them will be able to kill her for sure. 

On 6/23/2019 at 5:44 AM, QSD said:

Oh gosh… knowing the inevitable ending relationship between Hiroshi and YJ, still, it is heart wrenching seeing how it unfolding.  He actually loves her so much.  She was going to take that poison drink in front of him, but he stopping her from doing so.  There is no other way to amend it.  Don’t think she could possibly shoot him.  Maybe she could turn herself in to the military police.

He can't kill her and he can't love her so it can only end with the demise of one of them. 

My bets are on Fukuda ending him: Hiroshi  threatened  to kill him and his men. I don't think he will put up more with him: he wanted to skin a beast. This one seems a perfect target.

I really love how Miki was involved in the plot between last week and this week: she's totally badass and fearless, as if she was doing this all her life. The way she played Hiroshi, Murai and Mme Hu who were definitively big players in the game was a little bit too much but very enjoyable  She was wasting her time as a singer, she's made to be a spy too. Also her new friendship with Young Jin is precious: it's good to see the girls taking the path of protecting each other instead of going on a fight over Fukuda, as they were on the start of their relationship. Miki seems very happy to have find a friend.  

And then all my otp moments were pure bliss :wub:

She picked their new identities on the run and made them a married couple! :lol:

After the time jump, they looked so good :w00t: YJT was just incredibly handsome : like so good looking he didn't seem a real human being! 

Same for Young Jin. They were positively glowing: like true newlyweds.  

I loved how she literally ran into his arms when she came back from the USA. I love his adoration for her and how  a man as strong as him can be truly tender when he strokes her face.  

The costume designer isn't anymore hiding that she gave up on using period clothes and it can be jarring at times but the visuals are stunning. I feel like i'm more in 60's spy thriller and i love it! 

I'm happy that Young Jin kept active after they settled together and was sent to USA for diplomatic work. She's not the kind of girl to step aside and wait and i appreciate the consistency in the characterization.

I love every scene where the Heroics Corps look like a family:  this drama is so generous with its viewers. We got all the meaningful relationships in a very balanced way.

Keeping ep 15 for another post!  

• Like 4

Oh my heart! I'm dead! :love: 

Don't rescue me!

Their hug was so good but the BTS (the 2nd vid) made it even better! :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

uc?export=view&id=1gYMqOFgc-8rpYADvFYm4a

img.gif

YJ has answered my question.  She does smile brightly towards WB.

• Like 7

Sorry @QSD, but it seems that YJ  was pretending with Fukuda, when comparing the smiles confirms it to me. Then to see how she point the gun to Fukuda without any hesitation confirms it even more. It's sad but true.

• Like 4

@Abi13

LOL.  Really?!

Let's compare...

uc?export=view%26id=1D7RkUMfUO6JMMEQn4cm

uc?export=view%26id=1gYMqOFgc-8rpYADvFYm

uc?export=view&id=1x6eGeSX72McOBtx8-q0J7

Spoiler

uc?export=view&id=1sivAc_cM9x-Hu3CKtgg4b

uc?export=view&id=1Py5OeUCMw2JV4LP3uOXaG

It's agonizing and touching scene.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

@QSD

Personally I feel the smile towards WB more sincere. Or it will be that since I have seen Yowon's smile several times, I feel that the second one has more the essence of her :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Abi13

I guess the smile of falling in love is different.  Are you Bojin shipper?

• Like 3

@QSD

I really don't ship any couple. I like to see the plot and how it develops. I think that of the works that Yowon has done, the only couple that I have followed is that of the movie The recipe.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, QSD said:

YJ has answered my question.  She does smile brightly towards WB.

:love:

Thank you so much for spreading the love though they're not your ship! 

Someone made a cut of their scenes in ep 14 and 15 and it's as good as the drama! :wub:

• Like 4