[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

Go Seung Ji

1 minute ago, QSD said:

Regarding to the question by Oda, I believe Hiroshi would choose the strong one is the survivor since he supports Count Noda, who is a powerful man.

I don't think it was all about Noda for HIroshi. Maybe I am just putting more meaning to it, but I think his reply is somehow cryptic, like a warning. Maybe it is just me wanting more of Hiroshi character than who he is supposed to be. 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this was posted here already... a member just posted it in LYW's thread, and I find it so cute of LYW and Lim Joo Hwan :wub: More reason for shippers to hang on this delicate ship :lol:

I need to see the BTS of Matsurra's serious scenes to know what was so funny that they both couldn't resist their laughs :D 

On 5/28/2019 at 6:54 PM, titania1000 said:

With Kim Won Bong, the confrontation was half in the light: Fukuda went into Kim Won Bong's territory/the shop  as a sort of provocation and half in the shadow since everything said was polite on the surface, enlightened by  his calm attitude and the smirk that never leaved his face. But he was clearly on full hunting mode, sizing up  his rival, half convinced that his preys didn't know who he was and what was happening, half hoping and enjoying the idea that his well known name could panick them.   

I hated how he looked at our Heroic Corps team as if they were already in his hands and  he was making plans for each one: Jeong Im and Majar looked suddenly too young and innocent for this torture and killing game, and like i said before the line about skinning a beast  seemed clearly meant for Kim Won Bong.

As expected from a great leader, he was not impressed by this unexpected intrusion, so he's truly ready for anything and i loved that. I wonder if he made the connection between this visit and the man who followed Young Jin during their date because he was convinced that she was followed by the Korean Patriotic Corps ("i dont trust the side you are on", "this man who is following you from the shop knows you").         

Both men had pieces of information making each of them thinking he had the upper hand, creating a competition  uncertain when it comes to its result.

I like your analysis abt Fukuda gently walking into the Heroic's den. 

I think he put his name card in his coat's pocket in purpose, so that when Im Cha Jung secretly checked it when holding his coat, she knew where he's from, his position and he's not just a normal customer. Making noise when hunting, so the preys will be panic and recklessly uncover their hideout. And it's also a trap which helped him confirm the tailor shop is not meant for pure business, because no normal staff secretly checks customer's name card without permission. 

I also think KWB was kinda expecting Fukuda's visit. When he and LYJ were at the coffee shop and discovered Fukuda was watching them, he already planned the Manchuria script with LYJ. 

Hunter and prey can sense the "smells" of each other. :P I guess after lastest ep, they both already knew they at least don't sit at the same table. 

I secretly hope Fukuda made the visit to that tailor shop also with personal purpose to check on KWB, who is his potential love rival :lol: If Fukuda comes back the tailor shop with LYJ to pick up his order, it would be amusing to watch the encounter of LYJ-Fukuda-KWB-ICJ. 

21 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I need to see the BTS of Matsurra's serious scenes to see what was so funny that they both couldn't resist their laughs 

agree we need BTS because they seem to laugh a lot amongst all of them and like a man Lim Ju Hwan noticed the way both ladies were dressed from when they had the first screening presentation or interview? He even described them in detail. LOL. I bet there was a lot of laughter when LJH was  delivering his lines "you smile like cherry blossoms in full bloom" cause it is sooo corny. I can imagine LYW bursting into laughter.... although the final cut of that scene was swoon worthy. In this drama they are enemies, yet there is chemistry between the actors LJH and LYW. It would be so good to see them both in a rom-com with LJH as lead this time. 

Yoo Ji Tae on the other hand seems to be more on the quiet side, although Ju Hwan said he laughs a lot too during the shoot. Gyu Ri is quiet too and shy? I want to see BTS of them too. 

14 hours ago, titania1000 said:

The drama never adresses her real feelings, from a place where she could be totally honest. I wonder what does she know of her real emotions if she's not allowed to confront people about them.  It feels like this mystery is deliberately kept to  make futur twists/cliffanghers more powerful because we won't know what she will do. 

Somehow it works: today i can't tell if in a matter of life or death, she would save Hiroshi. 

I think that ultimately the biggest question of Hiroshi's life  is also the same: would he save her? How much  would he sacrifice for her? I think the question will come for him at the end of the drama.

I would say she could save him to repay him.  Not sure about him doing the same for her. 

dl83NhPlAPD6636948943902326283.jpg

I want to see what kind of reactions from Hiroshi when he finds out about their relationship, and what he would do.  Haven’t seen him gets mad at YJ or scolds her yet.  It could be intense if he does like when he yelled at Oda for suspecting YJ back then.

2 hours ago, QSD said:

I want to see what kind of reactions from Hiroshi when he finds out about their relationship, and what he would do.  Haven’t seen him gets mad at YJ or scolds her yet.  It could be intense if he does like when he yelled at Oda for suspecting YJ back then.

They do seem as if they are developing a relationship but I wonder about YJ since her orders were to monitor and cooperate with WB. YJ is so good with her "spy acting" especially when she is with Fukuda that it is hard to to tell what she really feels. We can see it as viewers but the one she is spying on can't. Although both men have their "doubts"  of whom she really is. However, her sympathy lies more with WB and she maybe attracted to him as well, WB is an ally and a freedom fighter like herself. Fukuda on the other hand is the enemy. 

I wonder though, if Hiroshi does not get reports about YJ's activities and whom she hangs out with. He must know YJ went to Manchuria. He is quite in a hurry to get her married to Fukuda. 

2 hours ago, zenya22 said:

They do seem as if they are developing a relationship but I wonder about YJ since her orders were to monitor and cooperate with WB. YJ is so good with her "spy acting" especially when she is with Fukuda that it is hard to to tell what she really feels. We can see it as viewers but the one she is spying on can't. Although both men have their "doubts"  of whom she really is. However, her sympathy lies more with WB and she maybe attracted to him as well, WB is an ally and a freedom fighter like herself. Fukuda on the other hand is the enemy. 

I wonder though, if Hiroshi does not get reports about YJ's activities and whom she hangs out with. He must know YJ went to Manchuria. He is quite in a hurry to get her married to Fukuda. 

Here’s a good quote by Du Wol Seong, boss of Cheongbang.

“There’re people who are good at concealing their feelings.  And those who are better than them express fake emotions.  It’s so perfect that it makes them believe it’s real.”

In this scene ep 4 (7-8) at 25:20 mark, he tells WB to be careful regarding to the feelings of YJ.  It’s true both WB & Fukuda are still scratching their heads figuring out what her real feelings are.  And I think we can’t really confirm her real feelings also till perhaps when she facing something in a crucial situation.

I suppose Hiroshi would know what his daughter doing, therefore, he wants her to get married with Fukuda so he can protect her.  I wonder if it means Hiroshi loves YJ that much.

23 hours ago, zenya22 said:

agree we need BTS because they seem to laugh a lot amongst all of them and like a man Lim Ju Hwan noticed the way both ladies were dressed from when they had the first screening presentation or interview? He even described them in detail. LOL. I bet there was a lot of laughter when LJH was  delivering his lines "you smile like cherry blossoms in full bloom" cause it is sooo corny. I can imagine LYW bursting into laughter.... although the final cut of that scene was swoon worthy. In this drama they are enemies, yet there is chemistry between the actors LJH and LYW. It would be so good to see them both in a rom-com with LJH as lead this time. 

Yoo Ji Tae on the other hand seems to be more on the quiet side, although Ju Hwan said he laughs a lot too during the shoot. Gyu Ri is quiet too and shy? I want to see BTS of them too. 

Now you mentioned, I pray that that "cherry blossoms" had smooth filming. LYW is infamous with her laughing disease. "Disease" is the correct word to describe it. After being triggered, she can't simply stop laughing, and it takes a lot of effort and strength from herself to pull her together after the laughing :sweatingbullets: LYW's fan learnt that after watching BTS clips of her other serious or melodramas like Queen Seon-deok, 49 days...

She also puts blame on her co-actors when it comes to NGs (sometimes, apparently, it was her fault :lol:). I hope her co-actors in DD don't "suffer" much from her disease. :D 

I think Gyu Ri is a junior compared to other three, especially YJT and LYW. So, she was just quiet listening to the sunbaes' "insights". :P

After reading your insights abt Hiroshi, probably I'm overthinking, but I have another thought abt what he asked LYJ in the car. 

I'm quite sure that he's aware of what LYJ is doing. I wonder why he hasn't even asked LYJ abt Manchuria trip, which everyone had investigated, including Fukuda. He never asked abt the kidnap in Shanghai or Esther's incident at the hospital. He's the ultimate hunter in this drama: hiding in the dark, watching other hunters and preys; and set up plans. The most dangerous thing abt him is no one knows what he is aiming, although everyone knows what's he capable of doing. 

Come back to the car scene when the man sorrowfully asked LYJ this Q:

1g9jZHyo_o.jpg

vSPDTR9R_o.jpg

Twitter 

It looks like a caring question from a father to a daughter, but now I think again, assuming he knows what LYJ is doing, this Q has another meaning, like "why I have given you a wealthy life and fame which other girls could only wish for, you are still pursuing other dream? Does the life I create for you suffocate you that much, to the extend you're against me and whom I serve?"

He prepared custom for LYJ at the ceremony, and no coincidence, it's a Kimono, traditional wear of Japanese. I noticed that other ladies at the ceremony wore western-style dresses, LYJ could wear like this too. Can't help but think the Kimono is a reminder to LYJ and also his rivals (Oda, police chief and Miki's father) that LYJ is certificated Japanese, "don't you dare harm her" (to his rivals), and "you should think twice when you act against Japanese Gov" (to LYJ). It also showed that LYJ didn't fancy the idea of wearing Kimono, however, she had no choice but obeyed. 

3 hours ago, QSD said:

“There’re people who are good at concealing their feelings.  And those who are better than them express fake emotions.  It’s so perfect that it makes them believe it’s real.”

These lines are true to Hiroshi as well. What a father-daughter couple ! (like father, like daughter, I guess :lol:)

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

He prepared custom for LYJ at the ceremony, and no coincidence, it's a Kimono, traditional wear of Japanese. I noticed that other ladies at the ceremony wore western-style dresses, LYJ could wear like this too. Can't help but think the Kimono is a reminder to LYJ and also his rivals (Oda, police chief and Miki's father) that LYJ is certificated Japanese, "don't you dare harm her" (to his rivals), and "you should think twice when you act against Japanese Gov" (to LYJ). It also showed that LYJ didn't fancy the idea of wearing Kimono, however, she had no choice but obeyed. 

I agree, putting her in a kimono was a statement to many people including his daughter and it attracted Fukuda's full attention as well. 

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Now you mentioned, I pray that that "cherry blossoms" had smooth filming. LYW is infamous with her laughing disease.

The final product of the "cherry blossoms" scene as is swoonworthy, because it was done so well, credits to the incredible  talent of the actors that they made it look so lovely and poetic. It does not matter if they laughed while shooting it because it is what the viewers see that matters. It also shows how relaxed and trustful they are with each other when they have fun working even in a serious drama like this. However, laughing too much may become a distraction. But she is so good an actress to be able to change from laughing and act her character so well in the next minute. That sure is talent. 

21 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

After reading your insights abt Hiroshi, probably I'm overthinking, but I have another thought abt what he asked LYJ in the car. 

I'm quite sure that he's aware of what LYJ is doing. I wonder why he hasn't even asked LYJ abt Manchuria trip, which everyone had investigated, including Fukuda. He never asked abt the kidnap in Shanghai or Esther's incident at the hospital. He's the ultimate hunter in this drama: hiding in the dark, watching other hunters and preys; and set up plans. The most dangerous thing abt him is no one knows what he is aiming, although everyone knows what's he capable of doing. 

Come back to the car scene when the man sorrowfully asked LYJ this Q:

Twitter 

It looks like a caring question from a father to a daughter, but now I think again, assuming he knows what LYJ is doing, this Q has another meaning, like "why I have given you a wealthy life and fame which other girls could only wish for, you are still pursuing other dream? Does the life I create for you suffocate you that much, to the extend you're against me and whom I serve?"

These lines are true to Hiroshi as well. What a father-daughter couple ! (like father, like daughter, I guess :lol:)

YJ is definitely wasn't pleased seeing the kimono on her bed from the way she playing with her eyes, like she wants to retaliate.  By any chance do you guys think there is tiny bit of her decision to become a spy is also to spite Hiroshi?  

“There’re people who are good at concealing their feelings.  And those who are better than them express fake emotions.  It’s so perfect that it makes them believe it’s real.”

These lines do fit them.  Evidently from the scene in the car, YJ doesn't really want to touch him.  It's noticeable from her throat swallowing before touching his hand.  And Hiroshi knows how she felt already for ordering her wearing the kimono,  and still asking the question as if he cares to how she feels.  So yes, like father, like daughter in that regards.

uc?export=view&id=1sTMixhWDoWDodSZHe5ez7

This is probably her real tears when seeing the injured WB in the hospital.  Aww… lucky him.  I want to see her shedding tears for Fukuda, too.  Come on sweetie, do something to make her cry for you genuinely.  Hurry up!

2 hours ago, QSD said:

This is probably her real tears when seeing the injured WB in the hospital.  Aww… lucky him.  I want to see her shedding tears for Fukuda, too.  Come on sweetie, do something to make her cry for you genuinely.  Hurry up!

It also maybe tears for the people injured or dead and the war that is causing it which she has no control over since it is war. I wonder who are the officials killed in the building if any. 

Ouch so many plotholes in the spy's side. They are so transparent and Bluebird is supposed to be the best. They should stay away from the medical plot.... anyhow the suspense is no longer suspenseful. Miki is even a better spy than the spies. And Noda is a perverted fiend who used a girl to make him look good by saying he is his adopted daughter but uses Miki as his plaything. I can't even...., uughhhh. Now, Miki is more interesting and smarter. Goodluck to the spies. Hope the writer gives them a better and more intelligent story line. 

It’s a bit shivering watching Miki got her own revenge.  Noda got what he deserved. 

13 hours ago, titania1000 said:

The  preview for ep 19 - 22 :scream:

My mind refuses to accept what's happening at the end : how could the writer, the PD, the cast do that to us!  How could they break my heart so badly!:bawling::heartbreak:

I don't think i'l survive that drama. 

Reveal hidden contents

I won't survive if he dies :tears:

I didn't see the line written in the hidden contents in the preview.  It's something else.  Did I miss it somewhere?

21 hours ago, titania1000 said:

The  preview for ep 19 - 22 :scream:

My mind refuses to accept what's happening at the end : how could the writer, the PD, the cast do that to us!  How could they break my heart so badly!:bawling::heartbreak:

I don't think i'l survive that drama. 

Reveal hidden contents

I won't survive if he dies :tears:

I think it's someone else, not KWB. In the preview in the end of ep 17-18, they planed to change the hospital but KWB was too weak to afford that. I think they found a way in the end. And if witness disappeared from hospital, polices and Fukuda will suspect, so they must replace him with someone else. No one knows who's under the blindfold, right? 

Another theory is it's KWB, but they faked his death by using medicine. LYJ is a doctor-spy for a reason. 

The purpose of making KWB "dead" in front of Fukuda is for Fukuda to believe no one survives from the blast and close the case. 

8 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Ouch so many plotholes in the spy's side. They are so transparent and Bluebird is supposed to be the best. They should stay away from the medical plot.... anyhow the suspense is no longer suspenseful. Miki is even a better spy than the spies. And Noda is a perverted fiend who used a girl to make him look good by saying he is his adopted daughter but uses Miki as his plaything. I can't even...., uughhhh. Now, Miki is more interesting and smarter. Goodluck to the spies. Hope the writer gives them a better and more intelligent story line. 

Yeah, I think so too... their plans had holes here and there, and no back-up. LYJ is their only back-up. In Noda's assassination, LYJ played the key goal to lure Noda to the trap and clean all the traces. In the explosion, LYJ is the one who saved KWB's a$$. And now LYJ must solve  2 problems: 1. how to bring KWB out of the hospital without suspect 2. if the police investigate the passes of visitors to Governor's office building, they will find out KWB's pass is fake, and whose pass is that, then track back to the hospital where the pass owner is LYJ's patient. 

I don't understand why KWB must explode that place by all mean? when the time-bomb didn't work, he could escape from that place. Sure, when they discover the un-exploding bomb, they will be more careful, which makes it more difficult for Heroic's next plans; but I think what's more important is to be alive to set up another plan, isn't it? 

And when he came back to make the bomb explode by himself (like suicide bomber), did he think he would be injured but still survive, and polices would integrate him and find out he's Heroic's leader? at least, Fukuda wouldn't let him go easily. 

I also think LYJ's plans for Noda's assassination and the pass are not good. Now, everyone including Hiroshi and Fukuda suspects her. Also, Miki is a tricky and risky chess in the table. She knew abt LYJ, KWB and the tailor shop. If Fukuda  _ her crush, talks to her again without LYJ's presence, no guarantee that she will keep her mouth shut. Well... it's like Heroic and LYJ put them in the corner by themselves. LYJ showed so much emotions when it came to KWB, which is not good because it can blow up her cover. Many eyes are watching her now (Hiroshi, Fukuda, chief of surgeon at hospital,...)

You're right, Miki is smarter than she appears to be, and she's superb at playing vulnerable. Who would suspect a vulnerable, delicate and harmless girl? Fukuda gets smarter and sharper by day, while LYJ and Heroic are too rushing and reckless. :wacko:

I doubt my assumption abt Hiroshi knows what's LYJ is doing... did he really just start suspecting LYJ after Noda's assassination??? all the time he still believed LYJ was a Hina doll in the glass castle? Man, if that, I would be disappointed abt his ability. I expected him sharper than that. Anticipate what he would do after he discovered everything abt LYJ. 

And seem LYJ doesn't consider him as a real Father? she addressed him as General Hiroshi in front of KWB when telling him her story by the river. And she said she could relate her to Miki. Knowing how bad Miki's situation was, I feel sad for LYJ. 

What saddens me more than the sinking of Fukuda-LYJ ship is Hiroshi-LYJ relationship. 

Archived