Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

On 6/18/2019 at 5:53 AM, QSD said:

I've been wondering if it’s possible that Hiroshi is the one who shot YJ's parents.

His army probably shot them. 

They showed few times the scene where he took her in and like he said in the last episode he still doesn't know why he did it.

On 6/17/2019 at 6:20 AM, Abi13 said:

@QSD It's true, I feel that either with Hiroshi and WB, those relationships are not going to end well. I have realize lately that YJ's looks are more melancholic and profound. Then there is the internal struggle of YJ, she wants to fight for her country but also there is the fact that Hiroshi saved her and it looks she has affection for him

Your theory broke my heart, so I checked  the date of death of Kim Won Bong: he survived the 30's and saw  the day of independence. 

He married twice: his first wife died young. 

So i keep my hope for a happy ending.  

On 6/17/2019 at 10:41 AM, QSD said:

@Abi13

Yes, YJ doesn’t look as cheerful as before.  She’s struggling hard with her internal conflicts and is deeply felt to have hurt the buttress and deceiving Hiroshi.  I don’t think she could possibly harm him in the end for the fact he’s caring for her so much now.   She would have to repay him somehow later.  Although the drama is taking place in the period of colonization, I think it is depicting a really touching relationship between the father and daughter of two hostile nationalities that could be established.

As we can see how she felt for hurting her nanny.

Beautiful gifs! Thanks for sharing! 

LYW's acting has been a blessing! 

I agree: Their relationship has been the highlight of the last episodes and one of the great strength of the drama! I wish they would have done more with it: like father and daughter working together on the same missions, before breaking them apart. 

I fear that Hiroshi won't survive long now.....    

On 6/17/2019 at 8:29 PM, QSD said:

It's most likely YJ wasn't faking her bright smile towarded Fukuda at the time, since she didn't need to get closer to him for any info back then, and is now to this day.  She could still be a dangerous agent for risking her life and everything else on the line.  Otherwise, she could have a much easier life enjoying her prestigious career and a lovely family.  

I always felt that she was attracted to him for real. 

Then Shanghai happened and KWB was the first to save her. 

But she could have fallen for him if she hadn't met the path of the Heroic Corps, despite his nationality.

Not sure if she would stayed a spy then, or if she would have married him. 

• Like 3

The PD of Different Dreams posted this on his insta: I'm so excited to see more them! :w00t: 

A special menu for our heroes :blush:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

His army probably shot them. 

They showed few times the scene where he took her in and like he said in the last episode he still doesn't know why he did it.

Your theory broke my heart, so I checked  the date of death of Kim Won Bong: he survived the 30's and saw  the day of independence. 

He married twice : his first wife died young. 

So i keep my hope for a happy ending.  

Beautiful gifs! Thanks for sharing! 

LYW's acting has been a blessing! 

I agree: Their relationship has been the highlight of the last episodes and one of the great strength of the drama! I wish they would have done more of it: like father and daughter working together on the same missions, before breaking them apart. 

I fear that Hiroshi won't survive long now.....    

I always felt that she was attracted to him for real. 

Then Shanghai happened and KWB was the first to save her. 

But she could have fallen for him if she hadn't met the path of the Heroic Corps, despite his nationality.

Not sure if she would stayed a spy then, or if she would have married him. 

Oh yes, I remember him saying in the car that he has no particular reason for taking YJ in.  I was just looking for one since he looks genuinely caring for her a lot, so there must be a reason why.  

• Like 2

@titania1000

I also researched a bit about Kim Win Bong and read the same thing, he had two wives. I also read that he apparently killed himself after they became independent from Japan, but this  is not proven. This kind of story always leaves something sad because in the end it is still a war. I'm sorry I'm very dramatic xD don't listen to me, you keep the hope, maybe the director will surprise us :D

• Like 4

I found the second half to be so far less exciting than the first half: 

• Fukuda spent his time being suspicious and losing all his leads 
  • the Heroic Corps went from one mission to the other in each episode and managed to succeed every time!?
  • Young Jin sided systematically with Kim Wong Bong and never questioned again his actions, even assassination while she's supposed to be  a doctor!?
  • Only Hiroshi had the potential to be dangerous but it was never exploited.
  •  Miki was intriguing but she had almost nothing to do.

Hopefully, the next episodes will reshuffle the cards and make the plot more balanced!

• Like 2

201906211397392570_1.jpg

Fukuda is sad to have known YJ’s ID, nevertheless, now is the time Hiroshi asking him for his promise to help YJ.  Dilemma for him, but love conquers all, right?

• Like 3

Thanks @QSD for the pics: they all look good but LYW is positively stunning here!

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Fukuda is sad to have known YJ’s ID, nevertheless, now is the time Hiroshi asking him for his promise to help YJ.  Dilemma for him, but love conquers all, right?

I have no doubt that Fukuda will take her in any condition. He's too madly in love to say no even though her betrayal makes him angry and bitter and he knows that he would never able to trust her again.

The real question for me is what did Hiroshi do to force her to accept the marriage? Is he blackmailing her or playing the guilt card of what possibly could happen to him if she doesn't keep it low. Is she just afraid to die and lose forever KWB?

• Like 2

It doesn't seem like she would accept the marriage.  She still going to Shanghai working with KPG as seen in the preview.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, QSD said:

It doesn't seem like she would accept the marriage.  She still going to Shanghai working with KPG as seen in the preview.

Maybe it's when she decided to go to Shanghai: to run away from the pressure that the two men are putting on her. :tears:  

• Like 1

Possibly, we shall see one way or another tomorrow.  Can't wait to find out.

• Like 2

Hiroshi's pain is hard to watch: he really loved her! :tears:

And Fukuda's rage is on another level! :o

I wish i could understand what they are planning to do! 

• Like 2