Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

uc?export=view&id=1ivx-nJHPpSUDg5o2eODJsuc?export=view&id=1QLa7AmKWVqAtFkpM2ehYL

This week is really sad, as expected.  But what a revelation from the perspective of YJ of her rescue by Hiroshi!  It’s tragic.  No wonder YJ has never truly shown her affection for Hiroshi, despite for being raised up by him after all these years.  She’s been harboring for the fact that he is the one causing all the deaths, including her parents. 

The scene where WB hugging her saying I know what you are feeling has touched me.  I couldn’t hold it seeing her tears. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I’m a bit afraid of Fukuda now.  Don’t know what he’s up to by showing up at the beach scene in the preview.  Hope he doesn’t do something crazy to YJ.

I love how Miki is actively helping YJ and WB.  She’s sweet to even encouraging YJ to take some rest staying at her home. 

• Like 2

Here's Eng subs for the OST Crossing.  It's only partial.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2019 at 5:29 AM, QSD said:

This week is really sad, as expected.  But what a revelation from the perspective of YJ of her rescue by Hiroshi!  It’s tragic.  No wonder YJ has never truly shown her affection for Hiroshi, despite for being raised up by him after all these years.  She’s been harboring for the fact that he is the one causing all the deaths, including her parents. 

The scene where WB hugging her saying I know what you are feeling has touched me.  I couldn’t hold it seeing her tears. 

I didn't expect it to be as sad! :(

I thought Nam Ok was going to save Jung Im and that Fukuda was going to go back home with empty hands as usual.

To watch him being shot twice was a shock. :o

After that it went downhill: i knew he was going to survive but couldn't stop to cry because there was nobody at his side.:tears:

If dreaming of Young Jin seemed to have been his way to deal with her betrayal, i can't help but hope that his love for her gave him too the strength to survive this hardship. 

I got so attached to his character thank to LJH's performance that i'm starting to root for him to win something in the end.

I don't believe he's turning a villain: rereading my old posts, i realize that the writer lead me on. He always wanted to redeem the character. I think it's what happening now after the death of his father and his demotion. The harsh criticism that Young Jin gave to Hiroshi for killing  Fukuda's father in order to stop his campaign against the militarization convinced me that she will try to push Fukuda to follow his father's steps on a political level and stop the war.

The contrast between Young Jin's smile in your gifs in the previous page and her tears in those beautiful blue ones can't be bigger. :tears: 

Even the colors (sepia againt blue) enhanced the change of emotions. 

I really really love how Won Bong is holding her through all those hard times: letting her express freely her pain and supporting her with all his love and understanding.:heart:

D-R6bCuVAAEefAC.jpg

Credit:alice_suttirat

Hiroshi looked like a complete fool in their confrontation: all those years together, and he  never gave a thought to the fact that his army killed her parents!

Thankfully, this meeting still helped her despite his denial: It was liberating for her to finally admit her inner thoughts and feelings though it was very painful! 

The biggest shock  was to realize that she could inspire a sincere and true love in his heart but  it wasn't enough for him to change from a monster to a man. And what kind of love is it if he can only care about her?

Yet i was fascinated by the way he lost control of himself and started to express his true feelings for her. He came to this meeting fully prepared to kill her (the poison, his gun, the guards outside) but instead he says:: 

"I loved you. More than anyone else."

"I truly loved you"

"I was worried you might break or get hurt" 

"I tried to be you fence. This is how i truly left".

This last line broke her completely.

Once he admitted his feelings, it's like he was giving in completely: the way he jumped to stop from drinking the poison was just so intense. And when remembered the order given to the guards to kill her, he ran to her in a complete distress to protect her .

Of course, she didn't believe this late change of heart and thought he was trying to kill her until the end :heartbreak:

So he died letting her believe that he wanted her death.  Which is a good summary of their relationship: they never understood each other.   

On 6/30/2019 at 8:44 PM, QSD said:

I’m a bit afraid of Fukuda now.  Don’t know what he’s up to by showing up at the beach scene in the preview.  Hope he doesn’t do something crazy to YJ.

I love how Miki is actively helping YJ and WB.  She’s sweet to even encouraging YJ to take some rest staying at her home. 

I don't think he's going dark again:  he lost his connection with the japanese authorities and he's no longer a prosecutor.  

It seems to me that Won Bong dragged him to the beach because he wanted to take revenge for Jung Im's death.

Fukuda is not armed and not even trying to defend himself as if he's looking for death. 

D-R-uu8UcAA4yqC.jpg

Credit:alice_suttirat

During ep 16 and 17, Young Jin 's reaction to the mention of Fukuda's wound surprised me and apparently  surprised her too: she didn't expect to care so much. Which she shouldn't: the way he stopped her from leaving with Won Bong and offered a last chance to change her mind, showing feelings despite her betrayal moved her obviously. 

Strangely,  the team seemed to have expected it; everybody looked at her as if she was trying to hide something. Even Won Bong  gave her a quick side look as if he was insecure and trying to size her real feelings. 

Then when she treated his wounds, he brought the subject of killing Fukuda and she offered another way to get ride of the japanese special team who attacked them without hurting Fukuda.

I had no hope to see the triangle reactived this late but it seems that it's where we're heading next: i don't believe Young Jin will let Won Bong kill him, possibly creating their first conflict since a long time.

I'm looking for this: i think it's overdue for Fukuda to get some attention and care from her after being so sincere  and loyal. 

The friendship between the girls is precious indeed! 

D9zkUw2VAAARLXJ.jpg

We are spoiled: there's also this one which is more subtle but real too! 

Our girls don't fight over men: they fight for independence!    

• Like 3

Eng subs for OST part 8 You're My Everything.  It's the song where WB hugging YJ in the gif above.

• Like 3

Why are their hugs so good?:wub: I just want them to hold on each other forever!:tears:

Lovely pics of LJH!

D-ct9sWVAAA4gv7.jpg

Via: joohwanim

D-ct-HDVAAAlocc.jpg

D-ct-RZU8AAF7io.jpg

I appreciate that he couldn't bring himself to denounce her and even try to warn her though it seems obvious that she's in danger, now that Young Jin has been revealed as a spy. 

I wonder about her fate. Next saturday will be crazy.:tears:

• Like 3

Being a bit shallow here but i can't be the only one who love the way LYW wears those long coats and trench coats?:heart:

I'm blesssed that they filmed in winter because winter essentials are my favourites outfits. She had few very pretty but expensive (as i imagine) key pieces that looked fantastic on her and  made me a little bit envious of her look.

To go back to the topic: i noticed that the scene of the meeting of Miki, Young Jin and Won Bong at the temple was teased few weeks ago in promo pics. I thought at the time it was cut since we never saw them again together after her father's death.

But it rather seems that the promo pics don't match the current episodes necessarily.

So  i have hope again that the bench scene between Fukuda and Young Jin will reappear! :blush:  

• Like 3

No, you are not alone who love seeing the way Yowon wearing long/trench coats.  With her good height and slim figure, she does look good in them.  

Like you I want to see some more scenes between Fukuda and YJ, especially the one which she cares for him.  Poor guy, he got shot twice and lost his father.  I was shocked Jung Im gave him the second bullet.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/2/2019 at 11:14 PM, QSD said:

No, you are not alone who love seeing the way Yowon wearing long/trench coats.  With her good height and slim figure, she does look good in them.  

Like you I want to see some more scenes between Fukuda and YJ, especially the one which she cares for him.  Poor guy, he got shot twice and lost his father.  I was shocked Jung Im gave him the second bullet.

And he confirmed Young Jin's betrayal and she rejected him once more (i mean his last offer to surrender). 

Some second leads can never win! :tears:

I love those gifs from the 1st trailer! :w00t: 

I remember the  1st time i watched it: i was fascinated. I couldn't believe  how beautiful it looked!   

Kocowa is is hyping the drama for the 4th july.The only promo that we will ever get! :(

I wish the drama would go to Netflix: it's more appealing to an worldwide audience with its dark atmosphere and numerous action scenes, and would be without a doubt more successfull on the international platform.    

• Like 2

Wish I have lots of space so I can do gorgeous gifs like above.

uc?export=view&id=1nJDZHSxj0TMDfW_Ak54Ec

I love this scene and its soundtrack, so beautiful.  YJ purposely to have their new IDs as a married couple coz she has no family left for leaving her home.  WB is surprised that she grabbing his arm when she needs support from him.

• Like 4

pam6KjHAnjva636978333113501635.jpg1a44b24d-4582-438c-b3d2-b91e0e26a707.jpg

WB will have hard time this coming week.

• Like 1