Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

Posted (edited)
On 6/15/2019 at 1:39 AM, QSD said:

Reveal hidden contents

I just want to say now that my ship sinks or maybe sunk ages ago (since I haven't followed), I want to entertain the possibility of new ship, Im Joo hwan and Park Ha Na.  ;)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2

Wow, looks like Hiroshi is gonna kill Murai next week for YJ, does he really love her that much?  But then he also revealing YJ is a spy to Fukuda, I guess.  It appears someone shooting the maid of YJ’s house by the beach too.  Maybe it is Hiroshi’s assistant. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Hello, here another follower of this Drama. The chapters of this week were intense. There is a scene where Won Bong says that Young Jin wants a normal life after all is over. In my experience, that can mean a tragic end, perhaps the writer has thought something different.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Abi13 said:

Hello, here another follower of this Drama. The chapters of this week were intense. There is a scene where Won Bong says that Young Jin wants a normal life after all is over. In my experience, that can mean a tragic end, perhaps the writer has thought something different.

The scene pretty much confirms to me that YJ won’t end well.  The music makes it sounds even more melancholy.  I believe what WB wants to do when she lives a normal live is getting to marry her.  There’s other part foreshadowing about it is where she talking to the buttress in the house.  If when a day comes she gets to marry, she’ll be the one who chooses her husband.  I just feel so sad after she said that.  It also breaking my heart to see her relationship with her father would end in tragic as well.

• Like 2

@QSD It's true, I feel that either with Hiroshi and WB, those relationships are not going to end well. I have realize lately that YJ's looks are more melancholic and profound. Then there is the internal struggle of YJ, she wants to fight for her country but also there is the fact that Hiroshi saved her and it looks she has affection for him

• Like 4

@Abi13

Yes, YJ doesn’t look as cheerful as before.  She’s struggling hard with her internal conflicts and is deeply felt to have hurt the buttress and deceiving Hiroshi.  I don’t think she could possibly harm him in the end for the fact he’s caring for her so much now.   She would have to repay him somehow later.  Although the drama is taking place in the period of colonization, I think it is depicting a really touching relationship between the father and daughter of two hostile nationalities that could be established.

uc?export=view&id=1pH-aDyPeHnguR3pzKh3s7

uc?export=view&id=1QDj5mkEcU-fmdL8W5A2RU

uc?export=view&id=1YTJdW1XiFl6S8t_GcT6W2

As we can see how she felt for hurting her nanny.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 6/17/2019 at 1:56 AM, QSD said:

¿Ustedes piensan si alguna vez veríamos su sonrisa completa hacia WB como esta? 

About this, I do not know if it's related, I remember that once the Chinese mobster said that there were several types of agents, one that he mentioned was the one that could feign emotions and that those are more dangerous, YJ will be those?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

On 6/16/2019 at 7:52 AM, QSD said:

Wow, looks like Hiroshi is gonna kill Murai next week for YJ, does he really love her that much?  But then he also revealing YJ is a spy to Fukuda, I guess.  It appears someone shooting the maid of YJ’s house by the beach too.  Maybe it is Hiroshi’s assistant. 

I've finally caught up  on the last episodes and i can easily imagine a deal between Hiroshi and Fukuda (following the promise made by Fukuda to stay on his side): i don't think that the revelation of her betrayal has changed their feelings of their desire to protect her. So they probably devised a plan to save her and save themselves in the process. They might fall with her  since one is her father and the other her fiancé. 

They need to clean up  the situation: to silence people that can accuse her like Murai and the maid, but also throw someone else than her to the fiery pit.  I've been thinking about Miki since she didn't do much since the start of the drama and knows too much. She's suspected too to have killed her japanese father for his money. Also it would show Fukuda's ice blood: he never liked her and seemed to judge her a lot. It should be easy for him despite her feelings for him.   

I think that the last conversation that Young Jin had with her maid about picking her husband is related to all this too: either she won't married at all and die or she will marry Fukuda and leave Korea for Japan. I don't think she will have much choice if it's the only way to save her father: her tears proved that she can't sacrifice him too (after losing her maid), he's her family whatever she feels about his actions and convictions. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Abi13 said:

About this, I do not know if it's related, I remember that once the Chinese mobster said that there were several types of agents, one that he mentioned was the one that could feign emotions and that those are more dangerous, YJ will be those?

It's most likely YJ wasn't faking her bright smile towarded Fukuda at the time, since she didn't need to get closer to him for any info back then, and is now to this day.  She could still be a dangerous agent for risking her life and everything else on the line.  Otherwise, she could have a much easier life enjoying her prestigious career and a lovely family.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I've finally caught up  on the last episodes and i can easily imagine a deal between Hiroshi and Fukuda (following the promise made by Fukuda to stay on his side): i don't think that the revelation of her betrayal has changed their feelings of their desire to protect her. So they probably devised a plan to save her and save themselves in the process. They might fall with her  since one is her father and the other her fiancé. 

They need to clean up  the situation: to silence people that can accuse her like Murai and the maid, but also throw someone else than her to the fiery pit.  I've been thinking about Miki since she didn't do much since the start of the drama and knows too much. She's suspected too to have killed her father japanese father for his money. Also it would show Fukuda's ice blood: he never liked her and seemed to judge her a lot. It should be easy for him despite her feelings for him.   

I think that the last conversation that Young Jin had with her maid about picking her husband is related to all this too: either she won't married at all and die or she will marry Fukuda and leave Korea for Japan. I don't think she will have much choice if it's the only way to save her father: her tears proved that she can't sacrifice him too (after losing her maid): he's her family whatever she feels about his actions and convictions. 

That means they might need to silence Madam Yu as well.  I'm not sure who got shot by the beach in the preview.  It's either the maid or Madam Yu.  Looks more like the maid, however, I thought Hiroshi said he would send her away, not getting rid of her physically.

I've been wondering if it’s possible that Hiroshi is the one who shot YJ's parents.

• Like 2