[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you guys surprised that Ishida, chief surgeon of The Government General Hospital is mixed?  I’ve always thought he’s pure Japanese by his character description.  Never ever trust the description again!  Nevertheless, I think it’s a good development that he is.  Not only Hiroshi could cover his criminal act, now Ishida has even more reasons to dislike YJ for her origin and being the daughter of Hiroshi.  For this, I appreciate the writer for writing such script.  The characters have motives for why they are.

KgiCRx26OMEx636942894941128180.jpg

Spoiler

Sorry zenya22, it is not for engagement.  YJ attending a high-class banquet where high-ranking officials are attendees.  She starting to infiltrate them.

60731586_2438923379498401_21684095275300

iSinEpFrhIG7636943874259954905.jpgMhRcVW8z8BSV636943719226563067.jpg

Looks like starting from tonight’s episode, it's going to be real good.  YJ going in full mode in her espionage journey and everyone else getting connected to the story.

Love the relationship between YJ and her father.  What YJ saying in the car it is touching to him.  Nevertheless, I think YJ certainly at one point did feel uncomfortable or burdened, maybe both for living as his daughter.  I can see her face changes after her holding his hands while looking out thru the window.   Perhaps it’s coz she’s a spy and that she doesn’t want to hurt him or get him in trouble.  Or is there pressure for her to always make her father proud?  Hiroshi could have shown YJ around to his superiors to hear praises like Oda said, however, I suppose he’s also proud of her now that’s she’s a doctor.  He might be a controlling father to tell her to become a vice-director, but he does seem to love her as well.  Complex character.

I think Hiroshi genuinely cares abt LYJ and her feelings. This man rarely smiles, and only gives polite smiles to others, but he sincerely smiled when LYJ told him how much he means to her and held his hand... However, it seems LYJ wasn't really sincere with her words and action to him. At some points, I feel sad if their family relationship turns sour or even enemies because they have different paths/goals.

I'm glad that Fukuda was more confident and determined in ep 13-14. He gave real slap to Matsuraa, haha. LYJ's relationship with him saddened me a bit... he's wholeheartedly devoted to her. He was smart and cunning elsewhere but totally a fool in front of her. But she wasn't even honest with him. Can't blame her for that. Being spy is not an easy job... but what is your real feeling, LYJ? I wanna know. 

You're still waiting for her signal, huh?   I think she's too busy with her double life already.  Now she's reorganizing the whole hospital too so she has access to the high-ranking officials coming in for check up.

I wonder her real feelings abt Hiroshi, KWB and Fukuda... so far, she acted perfectly to keep everyone in her benefit. Like her farther, she never messed up like Fukuda and KWB. And what is her role at KPG ? it's bigger than just a normal spy, I think. 

Btw, from the preview (man, I just discovered today that there are previews at the end of each ep. I'm living in cave, I guess :lol:), KWB wanna kill Miki's adoptive father naturally as if he dies from illness. It's ironic if he's sent to General hospital for Hiroshi and LYJ to treat, and they both try their utmost to prove their competence as director and potential vice-director. 

I love the background music when it's scenes between Fukada and YJ, it's just so dreamy. Anyway, today's episode really made me realize that I have been seriously underestimating the abilities of Fukada, he was so calm and collected when going against Matsuura, whose actually quite hot-headed despite having good instincts. Fukada played a brilliant hand, he undermined Matsuura's position with Oda and delivered a warning to Matsuura. I think there's much more to his character than the perfect gentleman that he's been showing to YJ, like when he told Matsuura that the ones who don't get blood on their hands are better because the furs sell for a better price that way, and when he made Matsuura arrest Oda's secretary. Looking forward to see another side of him when he's at work. 

Poor Miki, seems like her adoptive father has been abusing her. :(

2 hours ago, MidnightRain said:

I love the background music when it's scenes between Fukada and YJ, it's just so dreamy. Anyway, today's episode really made me realize that I have been seriously underestimating the abilities of Fukada, he was so calm and collected when going against Matsuura, whose actually quite hot-headed despite having good instincts. Fukada played a brilliant hand, he undermined Matsuura's position with Oda and delivered a warning to Matsuura. I think there's much more to his character than the perfect gentleman that he's been showing to YJ, like when he told Matsuura that the ones who don't get blood on their hands are better because the furs sell for a better price that way, and when he made Matsuura arrest Oda's secretary. Looking forward to see another side of him when he's at work. 

I agree, when he told Matsuura that skinning a beast without blood is what an expert does, I somehow felt afraid of him. I felt there is an icy intensity beneath that suave fine looking exterior. I loved it when he went to Oda and revealed the mole in Oda's office. I wonder how that would affect the relationship of Oda with Kenta whom Matsuura also reports to. Now, I really want to see what his intentions are, his ambition aside from wanting to marry YJ, if he wants to replace Oda. Yes, I want to see him at work. Love how he went to the boutique hideout and ordered a suit. LOL. I want to see this Fukuda at work too.

Now about KWB, it seems that there is trouble brewing in his corner of the spy world, the Heroic Corps. His second hand Kim Nam Ok asked him, if YJ ever put their Corps in trouble because she has different goals from them would KWB be able to kill her? KWB said he will be able to do what he has to do for the good of heroic corps. That was their code of rules. But when Kim Yeung Jin almost got caught and was followed to the hide out, Nam Ok wanted to kill Yeung Jin but when he gave the gone to WB, he was not able to shoot YJ who was kneeling and crying on the floor. Will there be enmity between Nam Ok and WB? Will there be a fissure within the heroic corps? 

KWB accepted payment to rid of Song Byong Soo the adoptive father of Miki. Getting interesting. 

On 5/23/2019 at 7:39 PM, QSD said:
Spoiler

Sorry zenya22, it is not for engagement.  YJ attending a high-class banquet where high-ranking officials are attendees.  She starting to infiltrate them.

It is okay, I was more than compensated at the way Fukuda looked at YJ, mesmerizing in her kimono outfit. And then their walk at the gardens where he offered her his coat. I also think after showing how he handled Matsuura and Oda "expertly" that he is not such a fool regarding YJ, that he may also have doubts regarding her and what she is doing with KWB. I keep replaying that scene LOL 

I wonder if Fukada would not be the big bad guy at the end of the drama. Maybe YJ will have to marry him, he'll be happy, but when YJ's identity is revealed, she'll run away with KWB, and there fukada feeling humiliated and betrayed will chase them to kill them. 

Personally I do not think there will be a happy ending

FOR Miki, it can be seen right away that she will end up causing problems for YJ, her jealousy towards her starts to rise again and again

I like a lot this drama  all lead are sexy and handsome

15 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I wonder her real feelings abt Hiroshi, KWB and Fukuda... so far, she acted perfectly to keep everyone in her benefit. Like her farther, she never messed up like Fukuda and KWB. And what is her role at KPG ? it's bigger than just a normal spy, I think. 

Btw, from the preview (man, I just discovered today that there are previews at the end of each ep. I'm living in cave, I guess :lol:), KWB wanna kill Miki's adoptive father naturally as if he dies from illness. It's ironic if he's sent to General hospital for Hiroshi and LYJ to treat, and they both try their utmost to prove their competence as director and potential vice-director. 

She could have cared for her father genuinely at one point while it looks like nothing yet for the other two men.  Not sure what exactly is YJ’s rank in KPG, I just have a hunch that her role is to end the war peacefully.

According to the preview texts, Miki’s adoptive father would pass away probably by something like Hiroshi did to his director.  And she knows who YJ is.  It also revealing Heroic Corps executing an explosion at Governor General Office (GGO), but KWB can’t get out of the scene. The wounded are being taken to the hospital, and YJ is surprised to learn that one of the wounded is … that can’t be KWB, is it?  Matsuura might not know who KWB is.  In contrast, Fukuda met him already so … nevertheless, it sounds like from the preview that KWB didn’t tell YJ about his plan at GGO.  Therefore, it’s possible one of the wounded persons she sees at the hospital is KWB, but then that would get out of hands exponentially fast if it’s the case.  How would they escape from the big mess which created?  It’s interesting to find out whose exactly is the person that YJ surprised when she sees.

On 5/25/2019 at 11:13 AM, titania1000 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is this Young Jin's Bluebird copy that Kim Won Bong is giving back to her at the end :scream: 

So he already knows about her true identity! 

It appears so.  KWB might know her true ID as Bluebird in next week.

14 hours ago, MidnightRain said:

I love the background music when it's scenes between Fukada and YJ, it's just so dreamy. Anyway, today's episode really made me realize that I have been seriously underestimating the abilities of Fukada, he was so calm and collected when going against Matsuura, whose actually quite hot-headed despite having good instincts. Fukada played a brilliant hand, he undermined Matsuura's position with Oda and delivered a warning to Matsuura. I think there's much more to his character than the perfect gentleman that he's been showing to YJ, like when he told Matsuura that the ones who don't get blood on their hands are better because the furs sell for a better price that way, and when he made Matsuura arrest Oda's secretary. Looking forward to see another side of him when he's at work. 

Poor Miki, seems like her adoptive father has been abusing her. :(

It's strange why Miki sticking to him and getting spanked in every 3 days.  It can’t be that she likes being whipped.  Maybe she loves being spoiled by him and enjoying the power for staying with him at the same time.  She might have something under her sleeves.  We shall see…

16 hours ago, zenya22 said:

I agree, when he told Matsuura that skinning a beast without blood is what an expert does, I somehow felt afraid of him. I felt there is an icy intensity beneath that suave fine looking exterior. I loved it when he went to Oda and revealed the mole in Oda's office. I wonder how that would affect the relationship of Oda with Kenta whom Matsuura also reports to. Now, I really want to see what his intentions are, his ambition aside from wanting to marry YJ, if he wants to replace Oda. Yes, I want to see him at work. Love how he went to the boutique hideout and ordered a suit. LOL. I want to see this Fukuda at work too.

Now about KWB, it seems that there is trouble brewing in his corner of the spy world, the Heroic Corps. His second hand Kim Nam Ok asked him, if YJ ever put their Corps in trouble because she has different goals from them would KWB be able to kill her? KWB said he will be able to do what he has to do for the good of heroic corps. That was their code of rules. But when Kim Yeung Jin almost got caught and was followed to the hide out, Nam Ok wanted to kill Yeung Jin but when he gave the gone to WB, he was not able to shoot YJ who was kneeling and crying on the floor. Will there be enmity between Nam Ok and WB? Will there be a fissure within the heroic corps? 

KWB accepted payment to rid of Song Byong Soo the adoptive father of Miki. Getting interesting.

It’s impressive line from Fukuda.  And he did exactly that without getting his hands dirty when Matsuura arrested the mole.  Yes, he could be something else beneath his gentleman surface as shown to YJ.  He’s smart and observant, like he knows how Matsuura got the info from Oda’s office. 

I don’t think the relationship between Oda & Kenta would change much, if at all.  They seem closer together as opposed to Hiroshi.  And they certainly are not happy to see him getting to the top position.  They probably would join forces to fight against Hiroshi.

Watching the scene, I actually thought WB rejected the offer when he tossed the envelope away.

Archived