Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

I avoided this thread like plague since one week because i'm convinced that Kim Bon Wong is going to die and i can't considering the thought without tears, let alone write about it :tears:

No other drama has done that before: killing his main lead in the middle of the story but i can't see how he could survive what we saw in the preview. It's really him who lost the blood not a susbtitute patient.    

I keep trying to imagine others scenarios: he survives but in such condition that he can't fight anymore. Or he fled away with Park Ha Na's character to Shanghai where he fights along with Cheonbang against the japanese army and the Black Dragon Society but i have a hard time to believe it. 

In both cases, Jin Young and Kim Bon Wong will be separated for a very long time as the new poster for the last OST seems to confirm it. But the pic is new to me: does it mean that he survive?:o:tears:  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I avoided this thread like plague since one week because i'm convinced that Kim Bon Wong is going to die and i can't considering the thought without tears, let alone write about it :tears:

No other drama has done that before: killing his main lead in the middle of the story but i can't see how he could survive what we saw in the preview. It's really him who lost the blood not a susbtitute patient.    

I keep trying to imagine others scenarios: he survives but in such condition that he can't fight anymore. Or he fled away with Park Ha Na's character to Shanghai where he fights along with Cheonbang against the japanese army and the Black Dragon Society but i have a hard time to believe it. 

In both cases, Jin Young and Kim Bon Wong will be separated for a very long time as the new poster for the last OST seems to confirm it. But the pic is new to me: does it mean that he survive?:o:tears:  

Of course he is, and you will definitely be jumping for joy too when you watch it!

• Like 2

The cinematography on the bridge is gorgeous.  Don’t think I’ve ever seen a scene without a word spoken in 2 minutes, yet captivating.  The tear dripping down on her face is beautifully filmed as well.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, QSD said:

The cinematography on the bridge is gorgeous.  Don’t think I’ve ever seen a scene without a word spoken in 2 minutes, yet captivating.  The tear dripping down on her face is beautifully filmed as well.

My favorite scene :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I read page 1. And I liked the story. Is it too late to watch it?

You can still watch it, since you liked the story already.

• Like 3

61692141_2365432477048893_9464057904976162399496_137081654051841_808388079610867

61121264_2444569815582898_63912495265647

The rare and funny scene when Nam OK asking for hand, YJ didn't grab his and then holding WB's instead.  Majar looking uncomfortable lying on top of Nam Ok.

• Like 4

uc?export=view&id=1VtKx0uG4F2choaIpwKvxwuc?export=view&id=1YPZjbkwCn0ZrKhIxm_6yQuc?export=view&id=1a8Nhcj7l9Mq-MRy4yW-xp

I must admit the whole sequence on the bridge is my fav part.  It’s been a long time there’s something really tugging my heart.

Enjoy, chingus.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

The bridge scene was great indeed :wub:. I knew we would get one kiss and I was happy but then we got two and and the second one was even better than the first (he took one glove off to touch her face ahhhh my heart) ! 

• Like 4