[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

I still can not let them go jajja ... I'm still looking at her kisses from ep 12 ... her kiss is wonderful but I think kng I take that kiss very well hahaha but even so the kiss was perfect .... when I see the esena I can see kaj and kng kissing hahaha I do not think that the character heo can kiss like this .... I hope good news like the couple song:blush:

I love how kim nam gil  got carried away in the kiss:wub:

Edited by yosii
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, kmsled25 said:

Hello.. It's my first time here in soompi. Here I am silently praying and hoping that they will be together for real.. I've been watching kdramas, jdramas & cdramas for more or less 17 years.. but in LUTYN, i haven't moved on just like you guys here.  :blush: I will wait for the good news that they will marry in the near future just like the ssc.. God bless everyone!    KNG:heart:KAJ fighting! Love wins!!!

Same with me!! Me too this is the best drama ever!.. even the newest drama which the title is pretty noona who buys me food, cannot beat LUTYN.. the chemstry in LUTYN is sooo naturally and amazing.. let's stick together for the miracle to happen.. :blush:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, yosii said:

I still can not let them go jajja ... I'm still looking at her kisses from ep 12 ... her kiss is wonderful but I think kng I take that kiss very well hahaha but even so the kiss was perfect .... when I see the esena I can see kaj and kng kissing hahaha I do not think that the character heo can kiss like this .... I hope good news like the couple song:blush:

I love how kim nam gil  got carried away in the kiss:wub:

Hahaha yes I agree.. the way Kim Nam Gil bite his own lips after done kissing KAJ, it shows how much he enjoy the kissed.. but one thing that I'm worry about.. I remember that KAJ ever told to media, that she is not good at dating. And she never done dating before. I am kinda worry that's what makes she holding back herself of KNG's feeling and their feeling too..:cry:

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Fitria Fitria said:

Hahaha yes I agree.. the way Kim Nam Gil bite his own lips after done kissing KAJ, it shows how much he enjoy the kissed.. but one thing that I'm worry about.. I remember that KAJ ever told to media, that she is not good at dating. And she never done dating before. I am kinda worry that's what makes she holding back herself of KNG's feeling and their feeling too..:cry:

It may be that Kim Ah Joong is a beginner in dating ... but if love and attraction are there she will know what to do hahaha since the two are of marriage age ... and she herself said in the program let's eat dinner together that she has the need to form her own family, she is already ready ... let's hope the miracle happens soon .... kim nam gil do not let that beautiful woman go.....:blush:

thanks for comment...

• Like 2

Guys. I have a new update from Kim Ah Joong by her instagram account. She recently post a painting picture of her self. The question is, who is the person who drawing the picture? Is it maybe drawing by KNG? Just like in the drama??? I am just curious and wondering about that :grin::glasses:

• Like 3

Annyeong chingus! Congratulations on hitting 300 pages! It's been a long time, hehehe. We got a lot of AJ photoshoot updates lately. :D and KNG is still a rare pokemon. 

This particluar image

%25EA%25B9%2580%25EC%2595%2584%25EC%25A4

Reminds me of

Spoiler

tumblr_p7nwptVbWF1qc54x1o1_400.gif

This brings back the memories when we all spazzed and get delulu, lol

:tongue::wub: 

• Like 6

Hello, someone here? SIENA I miss your comments of encouragement in the thread please come back ... what do you think you will be together today kng and kaj ??? Do you think that they are already in a relationship? Let's comment a bit ... I miss reading your comments ..:blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I miss the days ... where there were new comments ... it seems that our thread really died ... I miss them ... but I also know that our Kim couple does not show signs of being together ... I think they lost the contact after the drama ... a pity ...:bawling:

• Sad 2

On 25/11/2017 at 7:14 PM, leba said:

The translation from that Chinese fan account. :D

Japan fanmeet from 3-6pm. She played many games with fans. She even gave out clothes and sunglasses that she wore in LUTYN! She also personally made roasted ???

AJ also talked about her recent hobbies. Lately, she fell in love with furniture and interior design. She even shared photo of a piece of furniture that she designed personally. She also went with staff of “Wanted” to somewhere near border between S and N Korea for camping! She hiked up the mountain with a 60kg backpack! She’s fantastic! In her backpack she packed lots of food and camping supplies!

She sang 3 songs today. It’s a pity she didn’t sing “Maria” and dance. There wasn’t any encore today. Before it ended, AJ cried. She cried until she couldn’t speak. She said she hasn’t met everyone for 4 years and didn’t have enough time to prepare and can only prepare 3 songs. She’s very apologetic about it.

Lastly, she ended the fan meet by shaking hands with every fan. AJ’s hands are so small, so warm! 

Ohh lucky Japanese fans- where I stay in this part of the world it is hard to get even a glimpse of her- and they get to shake her hands- ohh how I wish- 

by the way does she have an official email where fans can send her cards or letters? 

If there is would appreciate if anyone here can share with me again. 

Thank you. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

kaj and kng are filming in September .... kaj will be in the movie bad guys and kng in horror movie closet .... both will be filming at the same time ... it will be a sign ... I still do not surpass them:wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1