[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

18 hours ago, jayfeather4ever said:

Hello! I've been silently stalking this thread for a while and even though it's been over a year since LUTYN's last episode came out, I still continue to love and watch it all the time. I can't get over it!!! This ship probably sunk for many of you, and I understand that because uri Kng and Kaj are very low profile. I love and am grateful for all of your guys' analysis, fanfictions, fanart, and everything! I continue to low key skip Kng and Kaj even though there is barely( I didn't say noㅋㅋㅋ) any hope for this couple. Their chemistry is amazing and if all those bts are acting, I'd be blown away. I truly believe that these two had something going on during filming. I will try to write some fanfictions of ImKyung or KimKim couple every now and then but they may not be good because I'm not an experienced writer. 

Ps- Thank you so much to uri captain for making this thread it has helped me with stress and gives me pleasure to read. Hwaiting! 

BTW, hope all of you are having a very merry Christmas! I'm hoping for a Christmas or birthday (my birthday's tomorrow) miracle to happen between Kng and Kaj( sorry for my delulu mind:3). 

Thank you for your comment ... I did not overcome this couple either, despite the fact that 1 year later I still think there is hope ... every time I see the bts ..... I want my DVD to arrive soon to see more of the great chemistry of this couple ... and I want to believe that all of their behind the scenes was real ..

• Thanks 1

Ok, so I'm going to try to write a fanfic about Heo Im's first Christmas. I'm sorry if there are many mistakes and if my fanfics aren't getting any responses, then I will stop writing them. Also, I searched it up that Christmas became a holiday in 1870 and 400 years ago is 1618 so Heo Im doesn't know what Christmas is:).

Spoiler

Heo Im's First Christmas

~~~Young Kyung's POV~~~
 "HEO BONG TAK! HEO BONG TAK!" 
 I groaned and muttered,"When will I ever get to sleep in?"
 Suddenly, I remembered, it's Christmas!
 Smiling, I shot out of bed and looked into my closet. I scanned the room until I spotted a casual, but neat red sweater. I grabbed a pair of jeans, ran into the bathroom, and got ready.
~~~Heo Im's POV~~~
 Ever since I decided to stay here in Seoul with Young Kyung, Master Choi made me work every morning. I didn't mind, since I had my girl, but still, he should give me a break.
 I was ready that morning. I had already gotten dressed and when Master Choi called me, I bolted out of my bed and bowed to him,"Yes, Master Choi?"
 He looked at me and snorted,"You're already set."
 "Yes; what would you like me to do?" I asked.
 He hesitated, then sighed,"You can take a break today, I assume Young Kyung wants to spend some time with you."
 I was confused,"Why? What's happening? Hey! You made me get ready when I'm not going to do anything?"
 "You got ready yourself, I didn't tell you to,"Master Choi retorted," Go find Young Kyung and go out if you're going to whine."
 I curled my lip and muttered,"Fine."
 Stomping towards Young Kyung's room, I called,"Cheoja! Let's go out today! Young said you have a break from the hospital today, right?" 
 After hearing the door open, I started talking again,"You're grandfather said to-" I broke off when I saw her. She was dressed beautifully. An outstanding red sweater, a pair of jeans, and a cute headband on her head,"Why are you dressed so nicely?" 
 She huffed,"Are you saying I always dress ugly?" 
 "No! I just meant that you are dressed more nicely than you usually do." I said quickly.
 Young Kyung giggled and smiled at me,"It's Christmas!"
 I just stood there,"What's Christmas?" 
 "It's a holiday to celebrate Jesus' birth. We get all festive and have fun!" She took my hand and pressed it towards her heart.
 I looked around and scratched my head,"Is that why people are putting up lights and circle plants everywhere?" 
 Another laugh escaped her mouth,"Yeah, and those circle plants are wreaths."

Smiling, I said" Okay, let's go around town."

~~~Young Kyung's POV~~~
 I kind of expected Heo Im not to know what Christmas was. I had prepared him a little gift ahead of time, and I'd understand if he didn't. Before we left, I snuck his gift in his pocket, with a little note. I wondered when he would find it. I guess he found it pretty quickly, because something unexpected happened that day...

We walked around town, rambling over what snacks to eat or what clothes to buy. I was having so much fun that I didn't pay much attention to what was above us.

"What's that? I haven't seen it before here," Heo Im asked as he pointed to a plant above us with green leaves and red berries.

"It's a mistletoe. People put them up on Christmas and they say that when two people walk beneath it....," I widened my eyes when I figured it out.

He stared at me,"Then what?"

Instead of finishing my sentence, I stepped towards him and kissed him right on the lips. He probably had not been expecting that because he twitched a little then put one hand on my waist. He put his other on my neck. I kissed him again, deeper this time, closing my eyes. His lips finally took control and I felt a warm sensation go through my body.  

We kissed for so long so that when we parted, we were gasping for air. The love of my life leaned his head over to touch mine, his nose to mine, and our lips barely touching,"If this is what Christmas is, then I love it," he whispered.

The end of my lips rose and I matched my voice to his," That's what people do under a mistletoe." 

"How about we buy one, no ten thousand of them and put them all over our house?" He glanced at me.

I chuckled," You naughty boy," I gave him a gentle slap on his cheek.

And suddenly, before i knew it, he knelt down on his knees, reached for something in his pocket, and showed me it.

I gasped, it was a ring. Not any ring. It was the ring I gave him for Christmas. He must've found it when I wasn't looking. I told him on the note that he could use it for whatever he wanted. I looked at him, my eyes tearing,"When I wrote that I didn't mean..."

Heo Im gave me a look to silence me," You told me I could use it for whatever I wanted. And I would like to use it for a proposal. Young Kyung, you are the love of my life and I am asking you to love and live with me for the rest of my life." 

He took my hand and asked," Will you marry me, Choi Young Kyung?"

I let my tears spill and exclaimed," Yes, yes I will!" 

He smiled at me and put the ring on my finger. I gleamed and kissed him once more, crying tears of hapiness. 

"This is the best Christmas ever!" I beamed.

"I love you, Young Kyung," he whispered.

"I love you too." 

~~~The End~~~

I hope it wasn't to cheesy:sweatingbullets:. I'll write one about KNG and KAJ next time! And Yosii, thank you so much for replying and I agree. Even if nothing happens between KNG and KAJ, I will always continue to love and support them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jayfeather4ever said:

Ok, so I'm going to try to write a fanfic about Heo Im's first Christmas. I'm sorry if there are many mistakes and if my fanfics aren't getting any responses, then I will stop writing them. Also, I searched it up that Christmas became a holiday in 1870 and 400 years ago is 1618 so Heo Im doesn't know what Christmas is:).

Reveal hidden contents

Heo Im's First Christmas

~~~Young Kyung's POV~~~
 "HEO BONG TAKE! HEO BONG TAK!" 
 I groaned and muttered,"When will I ever get to sleep in?"
 Suddenly, I remembered, it's Christmas!
 Smiling, I shot out of bed and looked into my closet. I scanned the room until I spotted a casual, but neat red sweater. I grabbed a pair of jeans, ran into the bathroom, and got ready.
~~~Heo Im's POV~~~
 Ever since I decided to stay here in Seoul with Young Kyung, Master Choi made me work every morning. I didn't mind, since I had my girl, but still, he should give me a break.
 I was ready that morning. I had already gotten dressed and when Master Choi called me, I bolted out of my bed and bowed to him,"Yes, Master Choi?"
 He looked at me and snorted,"You're already set."
 "Yes; what would you like me to do?" I asked.
 He hesitated, then sighed,"You can take a break today, I assume Young Kyung wants to spend some time with you."
 I was confused,"Why? What's happening? Hey! You made me get ready when I'm not going to do anything?"
 "You got ready yourself, I didn't tell you to,"Master Choi retorted," Go find Young Kyung and go out if you're going to whine."
 I curled my lip and muttered,"Fine."
 Stomping towards Young Kyung's room, I called,"Cheoja! Let's go out today! Young said you have a break from the hospital today, right?" 
 After hearing the door open, I started talking again,"You're grandfather said to-" I broke off when I saw her. She was dressed beautifully. An outstanding red sweater, a pair of jeans, and a cute headband on her head,"Why are you dressed so nicely?" 
 She huffed,"Are you saying I always dress ugly?" 
 "No! I just meant that you are dressed more nicely than you usually do." I said quickly.
 Young Kyung giggled and smiled at me,"It's Christmas!"
 I just stood there,"What's Christmas?" 
 "It's a holiday to celebrate Jesus' birth. We get all festive and have fun!" She took my hand and pressed it towards her heart.
 I looked around and scratched my head,"Is that why people are putting up lights and circle plants everywhere?" 
 Another laugh escaped her mouth,"Yeah, and those circle plants are wreaths."

Smiling, I said" Okay, let's go around town."

~~~Young Kyung's POV~~~
 I kind of expected Heo Im not to know what Christmas was. I had prepared him a little gift ahead of time, and I'd understand if he didn't. Before we left, I snuck his gift in his pocket, with a little note. I wondered when he would find it. I guess he found it pretty quickly, because something unexpected happened that day...

We walked around town, rambling over what snacks to eat or what clothes to buy. I was having so much fun that I didn't pay much attention to what was above us.

"What's that? I haven't seen it before here," Heo Im asked as he pointed to a plant above us with green leaves and red berries.

"It's a mistletoe. People put them up on Christmas and they say that when two people walk beneath it....," I widened my eyes when I figured it out.

He stared at me,"Then what?"

Instead of finishing my sentence, I stepped towards him and kissed him right on the lips. He probably had not been expecting that because he twitched a little then put one hand on my waist. He put his other on my neck. I kissed him again, deeper this time, closing my eyes. His lips finally took control and I felt a warm sensation go through my body.  

We kissed for so long so that when we parted, we were gasping for air. The love of my life leaned his head over to touch mine, his nose to mine, and our lips barely touching,"If this is what Christmas is, then I love it," he whispered.

The end of my lips rose and I matched my voice to his," That's what people do under a mistletoe." 

"How about we buy one, no ten thousand of them and put them all over our house?" He glanced at me.

I chuckled," You naughty boy," I gave him a gentle slap on his cheek.

And suddenly, before i knew it, he knelt down on his knees, reached for something in his pocket, and showed me it.

I gasped, it was a ring. Not any ring. It was the ring I gave him for Christmas. He must've found it when I wasn't looking. I told him on the note that he could use it for whatever he wanted. I looked at him, my eyes tearing,"When I wrote that I didn't mean..."

Heo Im gave me a look to silence me," You told me I could use it for whatever I wanted. And I would like to use it for a proposal. Young Kyung, you are the love of my life and I am asking you to love and live with me for the rest of my life." 

He took my hand and asked," Will you marry me, Choi Young Kyung?"

I let my tears spill and exclaimed," Yes, yes I will!" 

He smiled at me and put the ring on my finger. I gleamed and kissed him once more, crying tears of hapiness. 

"This is the best Christmas ever!" I beamed.

"I love you, Young Kyung," he whispered.

"I love you too." 

~~~The End~~~

I hope it wasn't to cheesy:sweatingbullets:. I'll write one about KNG and KAJ next time! And Yosii, thank you so much for replying and I agree. Even if nothing happens between KNG and KAJ, I will always continue to love and support them.

thank you is a beautiful story ... thanks for giving a little life to this thread already dead ... I'm just waiting to see the dvd cut director and so I can let go this couple that filled my heart ... a year has passed and it seems that they never saw each other but I am still grateful to have belonged to this thread and read every comment and beautiful stories ... and to have met this beautiful couple ... thank you and please continue commenting while we wait for the dvd .. I think there's still a lot to see

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, yosii said:

thank you is a beautiful story ... thanks for giving a little life to this thread already dead ... I'm just waiting to see the dvd cut director and so I can let go this couple that filled my heart ... a year has passed and it seems that they never saw each other but I am still grateful to have belonged to this thread and read every comment and beautiful stories ... and to have met this beautiful couple ... thank you and please continue commenting while we wait for the dvd .. I think there's still a lot to see

Yosii, thanks for replying it gives me a boost for my shipper heart:3. I'm so desperate and excited to see the DVD KNG and KAJ have such good chemistry I was really suprised that they had no dating rumors. They continue in their works but I know LUTYN has changed their lives and I hope they still remember. If they aren't dating, I hope at least they are still good friends. I always think that KNG is KAJ'S namsachinㅋㅋㅋ( if not already her namchin) mianhaeyo for my thinking :lol:

Plz plz PDnim and and DVD maker give us the acupuncture kiss bts. I neeeedddd it.  

6 hours ago, jayfeather4ever said:

Yosii, thanks for replying it gives me a boost for my shipper heart:3. I'm so desperate and excited to see the DVD KNG and KAJ have such good chemistry I was really suprised that they had no dating rumors. They continue in their works but I know LUTYN has changed their lives and I hope they still remember. If they aren't dating, I hope at least they are still good friends. I always think that KNG is KAJ'S namsachinㅋㅋㅋ( if not already her namchin) mianhaeyo for my thinking :lol:

Plz plz PDnim and and DVD maker give us the acupuncture kiss bts. I neeeedddd it.  

if we hope that the DVD has a scene behind the kiss ... and if someone already has the DVD can share something with us ... thanks for commenting:blush:

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, yosii said:

please go to the dvd and let us know if there is a scene behind the kiss ... I think we are all waiting for that .. thank you

I communicated with yes24 they told me that next Monday they send me my dvd ... but I'm from afar and it will be in my hands please those who have the dvd today share the bts ... and please tell us if there is the bts of the kiss what we wanted so much ...

Too bad it's coming next Monday...I miss them so much I can't wait:lol:

On 12/25/2018 at 10:15 PM, amy_souma said:

I got a SMS notification from DHL saying that my order from Yes24 is estimated to arrive on Dec 27, 2018. I didn't even remember that I bought the DVD via Yes24 and I only found out after searching my email for any email. I've received my DVD and it came with a photobook, script book, some manhwa, a card, pics and postcards of Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong, the DVD itself and the commentary and NG DVD :blush: The only downside is there is no subtitle :cold_sweat: Anywho, I hope you'll get yours soon :innocent:

Chingu, if you could please share some with us I'm dying to watch more of our KalChim couple :wub:

Ahh I just saw that KNG is thinking about doing a sequel to The Pirates with a girl that should not be said:unsure:. Please KNG-ssi do a sequel to LUTYN with KAJ. I know he and the girl that shall not be said denied the rumors about them dating but I'm still worried. They had a good chemistry,but I'm rooting for KNG and KAJ... I hope that if they do shoot the sequel, they will have good ratings and be successful but I hope KNG and SYJ won't end up together (not trying to sound rude and sorry for mentioning her name). Hwaiting, KNG-ssi( and KAJ!;Currently I'm watching her 2016 drama, Punch)!

• Like 1

hello I can see the director's dvd cut ... several extra scenes appear but even so I feel that I miss a lot ... and I think the director edited the dvd ... since they showed the realization of the kiss but not the reactions of the kiss. ..and then the image was cut ... they showed scenes on the beach ... and in the namsan tower what if it caught my attention is that although they were not filming they kept holding hands even when the director said court they did not let go of their hands ... even so I'm thankful for the DVD since I waited a long time ... they also showed the reading of the script ... and there are comments from Kim Nam Gil and the director ....

34 minutes ago, jayfeather4ever said:

Ahh I just saw that KNG is thinking about doing a sequel to The Pirates with a girl that should not be said:unsure:. Please KNG-ssi do a sequel to LUTYN with KAJ. I know he and the girl that shall not be said denied the rumors about them dating but I'm still worried. They had a good chemistry,but I'm rooting for KNG and KAJ... I hope that if they do shoot the sequel, they will have good ratings and be successful but I hope KNG and SYJ won't end up together (not trying to sound rude and sorry for mentioning her name). Hwaiting, KNG-ssi( and KAJ!;Currently I'm watching her 2016 drama, Punch)!

if when I read that they could go back to work together my heart became sad ... I can not see kim nam gil  with another woman that is not kaj ... I'm sorry

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, yosii said:

hello I can see the director's dvd cut ... several extra scenes appear but even so I feel that I miss a lot ... and I think the director edited the dvd ... since they showed the realization of the kiss but not the reactions of the kiss. ..and then the image was cut ... they showed scenes on the beach ... and in the namsan tower what if it caught my attention is that although they were not filming they kept holding hands even when the director said court they did not let go of their hands ... even so I'm thankful for the DVD since I waited a long time ... they also showed the reading of the script ... and there are comments from Kim Nam Gil and the director ....

I know you waited a long time for this and it's nice to know that they kept holding hands:wub:. They are so cute together I hope that they send each other coffee trucks or something. I wonder why they did not show reaction of kiss??? Mind my delulu mind but maybe it had something to do with true feelings???:D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jayfeather4ever said:

I know you waited a long time for this and it's nice to know that they kept holding hands:wub:. They are so cute together I hope that they send each other coffee trucks or something. I wonder why they did not show reaction of kiss??? Mind my delulu mind but maybe it had something to do with true feelings???:D

if I did not show the recording of the last scene and everything is edited ... it's strange ... they only showed the kiss but not the back or how the scene was made ... both are very low profile and that gives me a little hope ... but the news that kim nam gil made the movie the pirates anguish me ... I do not want to see him with that actress hahaha:pensive:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yosii said:

if I did not show the recording of the last scene and everything is edited ... it's strange ... they only showed the kiss but not the back or how the scene was made ... both are very low profile and that gives me a little hope ... but the news that kim nam gil made the movie the pirates anguish me ... I do not want to see him with that actress hahaha:pensive:

Yeah...but like I said he's still considering and they are not sure if they are making it. I can't bear seeing KAJ or KNG with another person that's opposite gender it just makes me jealous

2 minutes ago, jayfeather4ever said:

Yeah...but like I said he's still considering and they are not sure if they are making it. I can't bear seeing KAJ or KNG with another person that's opposite gender it just makes me jealous

haha somo the same ... I only accept that he makes that movie if he confirms a relationship with kim ah joong jajaj ... we are jealous

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yosii said:

haha somo the same ... I only accept that he makes that movie if he confirms a relationship with kim ah joong jajaj ... we are jealous

Haha KAJ has a lot of Namsachin so I'm technically always jelly for KNG lol. I wonder when KNG and KAJ couple will ever see the light of day

Oh and by the way happy 304 pages!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jayfeather4ever said:

Haha KAJ has a lot of Namsachin so I'm technically always jelly for KNG lol. I wonder when KNG and KAJ couple will ever see the light of day

Oh and by the way happy 304 pages!

add a page ... they are so reserved let's hope some day news

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jayfeather4ever said:

Right?!?! It kinda stinks that both of them are low profile...it does have an advantage though we can imagine that they are dating without them having to tell us that they aren't :P

I wonder what next project will choose kim ah joong ... it will be romantic and what actor will be his drama partner ... maybe we will have to see it with another actor

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yosii said:

I wonder what next project will choose kim ah joong ... it will be romantic and what actor will be his drama partner ... maybe we will have to see it with another actor

Yeah..no matter what happens they move on in life...rn im not watching a romantic KAJ drama bc I can't get over them...I wonder what awaits for them

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jayfeather4ever said:

Yeah..no matter what happens they move on in life...rn im not watching a romantic KAJ drama bc I can't get over them...I wonder what awaits for them

If I still want to know what your future will be ... I just think that Kim Nam Gil would be very foolish if he did not play it by winning the love of Kim Ah Jong she is beautiful.

• Like 2

Just now, yosii said:

If I still want to know what your future will be ... I just think that Kim Nam Gil would be very foolish if he did not play it by winning the love of Kim Ah Jong she is beautiful.

Yes, in 200 Pounds of Beauty, which was in 2006, she was very pretty and it hardly looks like she aged. Come on KNG, she's waiting for youuu. I wonder who will make the first move xD. 

• Like 2